Russian Nazis in Ukraine

Meet Alexey Milchakov:

thefaceofthebeast.wordpress.com/2015/07/04/russian-terrorists-brought-ukrainian-soldiers-bodies/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Liberation_Army
thefaceofthebeast.wordpress.com/2015/07/04/russian-terrorists-brought-ukrainian-soldiers-bodies/
archive.is/PXw8u
archive.is/yUumd
youtube.com/watch?v=TqKN8348hqk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fascists killing fascists is good imo

i thought ukranians were the fascists

aren't a lot of the pro russia forces straight up communists?

why?

They aren't communists they are Russian. That red flag is a nationalist symbol.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Liberation_Army

Not really; the idea of neo-communism in Russia is basically National Bolshevism.
There are probably more fascists in Novorossiya than commies, unfortunately.

there are Nazis on both sides of the conflict. I wont say which side I think has more.

What a surprise

Scum

which side has more

Russia it has like 4 times the population

probably Ukraine since they have the Azov batallion and numerous other ultra-nationalist groups active in the military and government.

Ukraine is all Nazi, novorossiya is just afew groups

You're both ignoring that current "communism"/"leninism"/"stalinism" in Russia today is basically ultra nationalist Dugin's National Bolshevism.

Russia is conservative and capitalist, Ukraine is naming streets after Nazi collaborators

Is it really that hard?

There is a lot of Nazists in the both sides. I am afraid that it is too complicated for me to explain about the situation. Nazbols also allied with them but commies, I don't know.

>thefaceofthebeast.wordpress.com/2015/07/04/russian-terrorists-brought-ukrainian-soldiers-bodies/
Holy fuck man that's some of the most fucked up shit I've seen in a looong time. The whole killing puppies thing, I mean, that's some dark triad shit.

Liberals and anarchists ought to see this shit before screaming about how commies are "authoritarian" for wanting to stomp the fash for good.

are these the same people supported by the Obama administration that antifa apparently didn't care about enough to proteste le liberal black man

shut up you fat imbecile, please tell me this is a bit, the separatists got hit along thier entire fucking line by the ukranians and the nazi paramilitaries recently, the whole fucking shebang, they specifically target public utilities, its heavy combat there you god damned western liberal faggot, likely hundreds dead altogether

Say what you will about all the intrigue but they are fighting for their fuckin lives right now against actual fucking racial supremacist nazis in part funded by NATO and the EU

the volunteer ukrop units are like a cartoon cliche of nazism, real fucking shitbags, this is what is so disturbing about naive retards claiming faggots like Spencer are "nazis"

Poroschenko is desperate to get a reaction out of orange pepe man which is why he launched a full offensive that of course failed, and then started crying about being "attacked"

the DPR and LPR are once again holding back and showing a suprising amount of reserve, their stated goal is to keep the ukranians at bay while still upholding minsk II so they can "politically strangle" this monster. which translates into" we cant really advance into the towns we are being shelled from" or poroschinken will throw a hissy fit and shout russians

its fucking surreal how the ukranians keep claiming they are being attacked while the separatist line has barely moved, if they wanted to take over ukraine they would have had numerous chances to do so especially last summer, instead they have been fending off these vicious retards for like 2 years now.. Complete newspeak, attack is defence, war is peace, lies are the truth.

Have people forgot what the Ukie Nazis did to our comrades in Odessa so quickly? How they stormed the trade union building and murdered leftist activists including pregnant women while the Ukrainian police just watched?

Nobody has said anything about the crimes of the Ukrainian fascists in the UN and it never makes it into """alternative""" media like Democracy Now. The fact that the Ukrainian economy is in complete collapse and people are going hungry to feed the Ukrainian oligarchs doesn't seem to penetrate either the mainstream media or the mainstream left.

I'm not saying support the Russians but jumping on the CIA agitprop bandwagon? GG

The lack of critical thinking by the Left on this issue surprises me.

Like the MSM claims there the Russian army is in East Ukraine and no one bats an eye. Maybe they have some operatives, I don't know, but a full-fledged "invasion" of Ukraine by the Russians would see the collapse of the Ukrainian army overnight. They couldn't handle it.

This is a good point the Azov battalion and the other Ukrainian Nazis are real monsters and sound like they stepped out of 1939 Germany. For people in the West anything that disturbs the liberal politically-correct consensus is automatically depicted as fascist in some way, so that actual fascists are missed altogether.

this is one of a few retards, war always attracts psychopaths you fucking pussy welcome to the real world enjoy the smell of burning flesh

what you should be asking yoursself is how much of a complete fucking trashbag do you have to be that commies, monarchists, facists and pretty much any other group you can think of actually sets aside their differences to fucking deal with you

this is the reality of ukranian nazism, they are so ridiculously cartoonishly evil/retarded/dangerous that they brought everyone together to get rid of them and even other nazis are saying

alone the fact that you drag up these retards shows how little you know about what is going on down there, all these guys are dead, many of them have been kinda disavowed, but yes there are guys who are bfacist or at the very least nazbol fighting for the peoples republics as well

again, a hellhole like this attracts all kinds of psychos but there are a lot of well meaning people in donbass, far more than on the UA side nevermind the fucking psychos like misanthropic/azov and co

pedantic faggots will deny this but in many ways it does resemble spain albeit much more nationalist, people from all over came to help and you can say all you fucking want about muh evil russians, its very clear who is more in the right here and actually wants peace

you got a reliable source for that m8?

exactly, theres no denying russia provided advisors and other aid/operational support but they were very careful not to ship heavy weapons or even small arms over the border(or at least careful not to get caught)

Its not like theres a lack of weapons in ukraine, they all have t-90 MBTs, heavy artillery, the works.

in the summer the ukranians had almost no airforce anymore, it was all shot down, ground forces in complete disarray, hundreds trying to fucking hitch hike out of the warzone, if they had any ambitions on kiev or something then would have been the time, DPR alone is like 60000 strong or something and very experienced at this point

it understandable to have reservations about some aspects of this mess but caliming both sides are the same is a grievous mistake, and yeah shouting nazi is a slippery slope. I dont think you shouldnt bring up the nazis and I really dont fucking care about punching a cunt like spencer but the comparison is laughable, when you call yourself the "misanthropic division" and look like this well theres really not much left to interpret

how about any fucking report on the massacre in odessa you dink, they set pregnant women on fire, girls were filling molotovs and giggling as the men shot anyone trying to climb out of the windows of the burning building with makarovs

theres fucking video of it and plenty of gruesome pictures, the wikipedia article does its best to glance over what happened and make it seem like it was just left-right street fights but even they have to admit it for the most part

these werent fucking rioters set on fire by other rioters, they were the last leftist group in odessa, and they were burned alive by fucking nazis.

when kazzura was still translating videos every second or third guy interviewed in donbass that was asked gave "odessa" as the reason why he was in the east helping to fight the US and the paramilitaries

how about you read fucking anything about this bruh, even the pro-maidan guys that arent complete retards were horrified at how this has all played out

2014 Odessa Massacre / Odessa Khatyn

youtube.com/watch?v=YKpJ1-ECpPg

The Odessa Massacre What REALLY Happened

youtube.com/watch?v=zNtPaR8PZTk

Odessa Inferno 18+ May 2, 2014

youtube.com/watch?v=7paGcbyefhk

Survivor from massacre in Odessa 2nd of May

youtube.com/watch?v=JitM1c42LH4

Odessa Massacre, 2 may, English.

youtube.com/watch?v=834mnSQaLmw

Leader of Odessa massacre. Inside footage. Ukraine. // 2 May 2014

youtube.com/watch?v=3Ek73Iwi3ns

lemao did I accidentally type the "US" or is that the sneekiest bestest wordfilter on /leftypol

I meant the UA / U-A

Well, they did fight US actually. Euromaidan was soros and US state department operation.

An apparently bugged phone conversation in which a senior US diplomat disparages the EU over the Ukraine crisis has been posted online. The alleged conversation between Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland and the US Ambassador to Ukraine, Geoffrey Pyatt, appeared on YouTube on Thursday. It is not clearly when the alleged conversation took place. archive.is/PXw8u

Victoria Nuland Admits: US Has Invested $5 Billion In The Development of Ukrainian, "Democratic Institutions" archive.is/yUumd

Ukraine Crisis - What You're Not Being Told

youtube.com/watch?v=fWkfpGCAAuw

Kiev: Masks of revolution 2014 (www.rt.com)

youtube.com/watch?v=x5m27ig4QsY

Hitler wouldn't allow the animal abuse to occurs so he is not nazi.

EU is very anti-racist so I don't think they would fund this unless it is to keep the war from ending but for what purpose? I don't know.

yeah I dimly remember most of this shit, nuland just naming picks for the "democratic" coup..

they didnt directly fight the US true, im sure there were plenty of mercs and "advisors" in their rear echelon however, and frankly we know who pushed for this shit, case in point those 5 billion which are probably only the tip of the iceberg in terms of "N"GOs and the like

have you heard the "fuck the eu" remix of the leaked phone calls, hue, "Neocons With Attitude"

youtube.com/watch?v=TqKN8348hqk

thanks for all the links muchacho ill hold on to them, I tend to shoot from the hip about this fubar when i mouth off which is probably not so good, it just aggravates me, anyhow they might be useful

youre fucking joking right? the EU doesnt igive a fuck about racism how naive are you or are you pulling my leg, there are openly facist groups within poroschenkos government which he has opf course lost control of if he ever had any in the first place

have a picture of a swarthy separ that bagged himself a nahtzi numbnuts

I can't stand how divided Ukraine has become. Just trying to have a discussion these days is difficult. Each side is calling the others Nazis. You talk to one side they say the others are terrorists for shooting down planes, you talk to another they claim actually they are terrorists for setting civilians on fire. Everything about this has just become so divise, it's time to put aside this namecalling. We shouldn't be hurting people because of which politicians they support.
Listen, both Putin and Poroschenko have said some questionable things, if you want to be skeptical of their policies, alright then, but it's time we set aside the rhetoric and partisanship come together as a nation for healing. I don't agree with either of those guys. I didn't vote for them, but you can be damn sure I'm wishing they do a great job, and I hope they do great things for Ukraine.

No I am serious. If they don't give a eff about the racism then they wouldn't be begging EU countries to take the refugees in or fund the human rights agencies.

Because they are ignorant of the Nazi ideology. Wearing the nazi symbol do not mean they are truly nazi in the heart.

I hope you are kidding. They unironcally read Mein Kampf and quote Goebbels. This is not the first time the Ukraine went full Nazi, in WWII Ukrainians were one of the most vicious perpetrators of the Holocaust.

If they did read the books then they would know that it is wrong to toture the animal abuses. Hitler actually make it illegal to abuse the animals.