Did the western video game industry reached peaked studity when game devs/journalists are defending Black Female Nazis...

Did the western video game industry reached peaked studity when game devs/journalists are defending Black Female Nazis being in COD WW2?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vFt9M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

user, user.

Just wait until they get so desperate and retarded they start trying to say blacks and women were the real Nazis and we're disgracing Hitler.

Wouldn't be surprise if BLM will go to that direction

Jesus christ, this dude talks like he has a 5th grade education and a lobotomized brain

user. We are not even close to the bottom. communism as necessary will be the next step. Its going to be pushed mainstream in every form of media.

but a/pol/igists assured me that nazis hired blacks all the time

Black Hitler did nothing wrong.

Nigger nazis wore real, same for arab muslims

I wonder what will happen when the retardation bubble finally bursts.

"SJW" civil war and implosion.

I see a possible war coming.
Our society is not a healthy one, unhealthy societies don't live longer than about five generations.

There is no such thing as peak stupidity. It only keeps going.

I see a wonderful joyous fucking schism imminent.

These retards will metaphorically reenact "war has changed" with paranoid, desperate attacks like fucking machine gun fire cannibalizing their shitty cult just for profit or repute. Eventually the few putting on an act that have survived, let alone remained sane, will just grab the money and get the fuck off the ship and desperately beg for forgiveness when there's no where left to run.

Wew lad

ebin mkultra programming

>user you think too much

Its for shit like this that i cant consider them human beings, they are too far gone.

it's Call Of Duty, there's absolutely no point in complaining about historical accuracy
I wish all of you stayed on the designated board

* schmatzen Lippen *

EYO ZO HALT UP

Kill yourself kike

Pic rel

WE

The biggest reason for slavs to kill each other was the Soviet Union, for example pretty much everyone east of Poland decided to join SU instead of Intermarium, with obvious results.

Reminder that the zionists supported Hitler financially to sacrifice the goyim non zionist jews to make Israel be reborn. They also profited on jewish slave labor and the bank accounts of all the jews that died in the work camps.
Also, one of the Rothschilds raped Hitler's grandmother.

Its funny how western gaming is worse then hollywood

Oy vey but the soviet union was all glory and love you fucking goy

Each and every fucking time yet no one is able to bring any solid proof.

Don't forget independence under a communist regime which eradicates all identity (^:
If you lose all history and language you keep independence
Serves those retards right.

The western industry reached peak stupidity the moment they turned into Jack Thompson and pretended violence in games caused misogyny and violence in real life. So several years before the black female soldiers.

Oy vey but communism is all memes and fun, just look at twitter. L-lets p-party comrade.

Hitler just wanted every race to have pride in their own unique blood, culture, and nation, and to derive strength from it. Aryanism is a universal philosophy applicable to all people, and equating it with "genocidal white supremecy" is a lie meant to keep the world from knowing the truth.

Hey fuck you my country was part of the Axis willingly and was subjected to gommies afterwards.

WUZ

And gommies want one mixed bag of ugliness. They don't want to understand that we don't have to be a bother to each other constantly as it is now.

They might pull that Hitler was a trans-black-queer-half-straight-homo woman of color
YOUR A FUCKING WHITE MALE at the end

So are the black nazis actually in the campaign, or is it an optional skin in multiplayer? Fucking dumb either way.

Multi only
Because they know sporty dudebro literal niggers are a big part of their sales.
Also because SJW pandering.
Why do you think Batllekangz Juan was advertised at E3 with a full nigger team and fucking Snoop "I'm a shitty sellout with shit music" Dogg?

Normalfags love Snoop Dogg, ahah dude, Weed and Rap amirite?

They got programmed to think this way since their early teens, thats subversion to you.

NAZIS

N SHIET

Here's a (you).
There were a few black soldiers in the wermacht and an entire waffen SS made up of turks/muslims from the balkans. Doesn't mean that in a army composed of MILLIONS of soldiers you were likely to find them.
Just the fact that they indeed existed put a big chink in the whole narrative "the germans were out to kill everyone not blue and blond eyes". Same thing with the HUNDRED OF THOUSANDS OF JEWS that served in the Wehrmacht (and a few in the SS), despite being perfectly identified as such.

There was a private Wojciech Perski in the British 8th Army that was a bear… Not a fat bearded gay, you degenerate, a bear bear (Ursus arctos syriacus)… as an enlisted soldier, with a proper private rank, serial number and paychecks…
He was then promoted to corporal for courage under fire.

I fucking hope there is a bear protagonist.

Fag.

Isn't it more insulting to the memory of the people that fought and died in WW2 to make Nazis more 'inclusive'? How do they manage the double think of 'Nazis were the ultimate bad guys' with 'we want to portray Nazis in a more progressive manner'?

This shit hurts my fucking brain.

These people couldn't care less for anyone that fought in the world wars.

It's just for MP mode. Next, you'll complain about zombie nazis.

This dude doesn't look like David Bowie in the slightest.

And it’s going to keep being posted until the industry stops. Bump because it triggers you.

Just how does this work in their minds?
Hitler wasn't blonde.
Göbbels wasn't blonde.
Himmler wasn't blonde.
Göring wasn't blonde.

They have more trust in propaganda than they do in their own eyes.

No you see it works because hitler hated himself for being a half jew with only one testicle who was addicted to meth They actually believe this

Hitler got semen injections, don’t you know, goyim?
archive.is/vFt9M
They’re LITERALLY doing what we mocked ✡einstein✡ about. It’s not a meme to them; it’s reality.

How old does this goony beard think Tolkien was in WWI?

and you realize it was real.

>tfw everyone else are tulpas inside my mind and only I AM real

Does anyone have the image of Black Hitler were they call him A'yodolf Hitler?

Sorry about that. Hungarian or Finn?

If anything. Hollywood just catching up to western gaming

So hitler was a black man who wanted to take back Europe for all his African brothers?

Daily reminder that Anita influenced Sledgehammer to make STRONK characters and WE WUZ NAZIS N SHIEET.

So Anita is a alt right e-celeb just like Richard spencer?

Hmm… there was one black guy in one of them Sven Hassel novels, which are totally historically accurate btw. The unit's commanding officer called him a "cannibal". The guy himself called himself a Reichsneger, I think

Someone needs to propaganda this. Imagine being known as the person that made an entire gender AND an entire race into actual Nazis?