Hellrising thread

Hey guys I posted about this quite a while ago and thought I would do so again since I remember quite a few of you were playing

hellrising.com/index.php

Hellrising is a survival horror mmorpg, where you choose to play as a vampire, zombie or human in a quarantined city.
There is quite a bit to do, such as kill othet players, as human find and build all sorts of items and bases, tons of npcs that have unique drops for special items (grenade launchers and other weapons)

Anyways I thought I would let you guys try it out or if you used to play then come back.

Ill post some useful links
hellrising.wikia.com/wiki/Game_FAQ (this has some useful info on basic mechanics)

slimebeast.com/forum/hell-rising/tyr's-newbie-guide/msg1801/#msg1801
(Decent newbie guide)

This game has an "action point" system, so it's not real time, right?

This sounds exactly like another zombie/vampire/survivor MMO with an action point system. I can't remember the name of it.

Yes, you are correct. It runs on a action point system so you have a limited amount of things you can do. I really don't remember the exact rate the AP returns, if I am not mistaken during the week its around 3 ap or so per 5 minutes, during weekend you get double AP

Also you may be thinking of either urbandead which is extremely similar but slower paced in terms of how much ap you get

Urban Dead and Hell Rising are basically the same. The former hasn't been updated in, holy shit, probably more than a decade now. Not to say the latter has, either, but HR has more features.

alright you got me interested, i might give it a shot. I'd like to play a human medic. Where should I go to give out my services?

This. Hellrising hasn't had many updates but urbandead gets little to no updates ever plus HR has more features for sure

Part 1/5 game guide

Here's the game map, let's meet up somewhere

Devilraf is that you?

nope

Holy shit take a fucking hint.

no