Dreadnought General

came across this game while on ps4 partied up to play GTA V with a friend. Downloaded and played it for a short while and thought the game was ok but the joy sticks and bumper action was off. downloaded it for pc and fucking loved it. playing as a team on pc is better as we are given in lobby text chat rather than the fucking nothing comm action you get on ps4. i mean unless you are partied up with friends on ps4's chat, you are fucked. You can make in game callouts but they the worst i've seen. at least indicate who is making the fucking calls via the mini map or something, anything.

the game starts off slow and the learning curve isn't that steep but if you can get a turn on multiplayer and begin upgrading modules on your different ships, then it becomes fun.

well, for a free to play game that is
but still pretty fucking fun

Other urls found in this thread:

greybox.com/dreadnought/en/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Heres a dump of ps4 in game screen shots

Fuck off you casual faggot.

Here is where you guys can get the game for ==FUCKING FREE==

greybox.com/dreadnought/en/

Concept art is pretty promising.

Why are all these non-atmospheric designs in what is clearly an atmospheric environment?

trust tails, the game is fun to play. get it done.

Looks great.

Reinstalled it to my G: drive yesterday (game version was so old the new update completely broke it).

Its an ok game for few matches, usually get bored after that and then come back after few months. Progression used to be the normal f2p infinite grind, might be a bit better now although Im not a fan of the tech-tree approach in games like these.

kill yourself for this shilling OP

Yea I figured out you have to install the launcher to the drive you want it to download the game content to.

Looks like an even more dumbed down version of world of tanks?

What are they gonna add? Wings that span 10x the length of the ship that would also need them to propel forward at near 25% speed of light just stay in the air? Or maybe 4 giant rotors that can cover an entire city? These shit are flying submarines with a fuckton of guns designed to look cool not practical.

I have t played the 50 others. Space ships and futuristic themened games are tits imo. This game is good so I thought I'd share it here.

So what is this game?

can this run on a toaster?

it's still in beta but you can pay to win now

confirmed it runs on a toaster. it has one of those options where you can just reduce the render quality, so the UI might be at 1080p but you can slam the render resolution down super low to shoot up fps.

pic related is the default when you get past the tutorial and it takes you into the character creator

this is the only white male character model

this doesn't look like war thunder at all

1 hour review: this game is boring as hell already and i'm not about to dump 100 hours grinding bullshit. maybe if i wasn't on a toaster the sweet graphics would keep me going but i am and they aren't.

that's an asian