What kind of graphics card do you have? I live in Norway...

What kind of graphics card do you have? I live in Norway, so I have a RX 480 partially because it doubles as a space heater.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.logicalincrements.com/2015/03/nvidia-or-amd-video-card-whats-the-difference/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have a R9 270 that I bought as a placeholder and then realized I didn't need anything better.

I have a GTX 1060 6GB because anything over that is btfo in terms of pricing because of the ethereum miners. I can play most games at ultra settings at 60+FPS so I'm happy with what I have.

I have a GTX 650 Ti because I'm too poor to upgrade on a whim, and yet it's not so bad that a new one is absolutely necessary.

R9 295 x2 however thanks to AMDs driver support it may as well be a 1500 dollarydoo paperweight that i got for 500.

My GTX 970 has treated me well for the past 3 years. Yeah, I got gypped, but I can run everything I need to.

More of this art

I was lucky enough to get an rx 580 nitro+ for a reasonable price, couldn't be happier after seeing all the miner's shitstorm and price inflation on gpu

750 Ti here and same sentiment.

Same card for the exact same reasons. Does everything I want at 1080p

feels bad

JUST

Went with a 1050 ti to tide me over until Volta and the 8700K.

You can just pretend you shelled out the extra 150 bucks to get a 680 back then.

750ti here too, a better card would be nice of course but I cant say I have any desire to upgrade soon.

Well, it still gets the job done, i guess im not going to upgrade soon.

Just got a 1050, don't rightly know which one but it is great

I cucked and went for the 1080ti.

750ti here too, it was comparatively cheap and I'd had a choppy experience with my last (AMD) card. It did everything I wanted at the time, still runs everything well enough that I only occasionally think about upgrading.

Why do miners use these particular cards?

MSI RX 480 4gb, got it for $190 with $20 rebate card on black friday. It does every game I play at the highest settings at 60 fps. I took little interest in the Bitcoin mining thing using nice hash and I've made around $6 for keeping my pc on for a few hours at different times.

Very good hashrate, AMD cards tend to have simpler architecture that are very good at dealing with simple tasks fast whereas Nvidia does a less powerful but capable of dealing with more complex thing easier.

A GTX670. I don't need anything newer.

I'd like to see a little evidence for either of those claims, because they sound like pseudoscientific bullshit

blog.logicalincrements.com/2015/03/nvidia-or-amd-video-card-whats-the-difference/

RADEON 6450