Dragon's Dogma

I have a pretty decent gayming computer, but adding in some community-made textures and shaders upped the loading times from vanilla near-instantaneous to at least two ENTIRE minutes of loading per screen transition.

Did I do something wrong, or is that just how this shit works?

I don't want to shill anything here, I got the image from google, please no bully

Do you have a SSD?

HDD. I have yet to move to the future in that regard.

it's hard to overstate just how much faster load times on an SSD will be, especially if like me your HDD is older and is starting to slow down. i can't speak for anyone else but back when i was big into rainbow six siege i moved my files to my SSD and sped up my load times by no exaggerating at least 20x. you really should get one

Consider investing in one at some point, and that'll be the single-biggest upgrade to general system responsiveness (including those disgusting load times) you could make. Prices are down, lifespans are way up, and speeds are faster than ever.

The HD texture pack isn't optimized. It's made by an amateur and isn't complete. There are also bugged textures in some parts. I suggest you ignore it.

Is there anything else I should get instead? I've searched the nexus but it all looks pretty incomplete and/or sketchy.

I believe the stat growth changer is usually recommended. DD isn't massively popular and there aren't much in the way for mods.

You got born, you hipster piece of shit.

Every fucking time.
Post specs.

>>>/vr/

>>>Holla Forums

I never played this game because I hate Skyrim, should I?

You're fucking hopeless

Its a weeaboo skyrim. Ignore it.

I hope you will get arrested for accidentally looking at pictures of nazi lolis. You will deserve every second of your prison sentence for hate speech and pedophilia.

The first time around i got bored and it felt like i had no clue what to do.
Is there a certain way to play this game, that is more fun or is this just not for me?

Where did you stop playing?

its ok i turned off the spying

Whoa, you're so smart. You turned off spying on a machine that constantly automatically updates and is designed to spy on you.
Its all placebo and they still spy on your traffic and input.

This is only possible in Windows 7, user. Windows 10 is full pozzed right of the box, no updates required.

Use Linux or Mac OS, anything microsoft related has backdoors, including your precious windows 7.

Yes.
Also, OP is a humongous, cum guzzling turbo-twink and needs to go back to Gaia or something ASAP.

Nah, Applel sells data too.

Good luck playing vidya on those piles of shit.

i think the last thing i did was go down a spiral run from a cyclops down it and watch a cutscene at the bottom. i think i also got a notification that the quest to find some chick failed, because i took to long.

How big is Grigory's peenis

At least OS X lets you block traffic. Good luck doing that on Windows which doesn't let you block certain Microsoft IP addresses.

FIREWALL
I
R
E
W
A
L
L

Win10 is indeed a botnet, but you should genuinely consider suicide for spreading that fake webm.

You underestimate the power of ruskies.

And you clearly know absolutely nothing about crypto.

MacOS is an even bigger piece of shit.
And linux is too fragmented to ever get proper third-party support, and playing vidya on it is too much of a pain in the ass.
At least 7 works fine and doesn't spy on you if you install sp1 from an old iso and remove windows update forever

It's ok.

Only mod you really need is a stat growth adjustment for the first 50 levels cause you outgrow the enemies quite fast if you decide to even do one side quest. 3x slower is my recommendation.

ALL RIVEN

don't be stupid, get 2 SSDs. you run out of space quicker than you think.

WOLVES HUNT IN PACKS

No, don't trust the Holla Forums hivemind.

99.975% this is the fault of your shader mod

KITH AND KIN

Not aesthetic enough! Try Lowing the Poly count!

It looks like Kenshi.

Dragon's Dogma is one few open world fantasy games within the past ten years that isn't a AAA shit-show.
Cuckchan starting to hate Dragon's Domga is what finally pushed me into leaving.

Does framae and rusted bow combo drain pawn stamina like it does arisen?

If I link a blind Dragon's Dogma play, would you guys watch it? And bully the streamer?

Are 2TB+ SSDs a thing / affordable yet? I currently have 6 2TB HDDs and they all almost at capacity, so I really can't be fucked to spent thousands on big SSDs or build some ungodly external rack of them just to make up the difference.

no. SSDs are amazing but using them to store big media long term is not practical. use directory junctions to temporarily move whatever game to your SSD.

trying to use an SSD to fix OP's stuttering and load times is moronic because it's not a matter of hardware performance. ENB has a bug on DDDA where it just makes load times take 20x longer

Are you a girl or a trap? Then yes

Do it, faggot.

Ok, I will link it when it comes up again.