STOP INHALING COINTELPRO

Comrades, I've been noticing an increase in threads dividing the left from the inside (maybe since we gained attention with the reddit drama/video sponsorship? Idk tbh)

Right now there are multiple threads about which left ideology is the worst etc., it's literal idpol of the left, stop it. I've been seeing them too much now.

We all agree about most things, so leave the little things for when we actually have power, they aren't relevant atm.

My suggestion: stop making those threads, don't reply to them, as they are perfect material to destabilize an already wonky left.

Divide and conquer, don't fall for it comrades.

Solid post and I think you may be right

Some division is necessary, I don't want to be stabbed in the back when I'm worried about the front. Some leftist ideologies are inclusive.

Yes outside forces seek to divide real leftist alternatives, but they also have useful idiots who do it for free by espousing stupid ideas.

Well said comrade.

political theory is not idpol

You're talking about a board with less than 100 daily posters. don't whine just make better, more appealing posts.

Some more PSA for fams. The only good threads are about economics.

I would agree. Questions are fine, but whining about trivial things needs to go.

Those eventually slide.

But….what if OP is COINTELPRO ?

Maybe this whole website is cointelpro?

I agree OP. We have got to work together.
Daily reminder that their are bigger problems then leftist tendency XXX

But anarchists are so easy to piss off..

Why can't we just all b00ly each lewdly into soldiarity?

It's actually because of the black bloc protests which sparked division and reminded everyone that Marxists and anarchists don't really agree on all that much of anything except their end goal.

Marxists who don't support (critically if possible) black blocs are either internat radicals, or moderate defenders of party realpolitik.

and into gulag you go…

That sounds a lot like how attempts to do stuff irl recently gets called cointelpro. Seems to me like this board has been duped into avoiding an imaginary FBI honeypot by playing right into cointelpro hands.

You are right. Another suggestion: make more fun threads. This imageboard is not for the serious discussions ( they might happen ), but at least we should have fun. It nurtures community.

Also, the appearance of the "general" threads creates actual discussion. Keep up with the good work.

Well fuck.

All me.

Turns out we are all FBI

There is not a single leftist on this board

ban sectarian threads tbh

Retards here actually think that the fucking FBI spends the time to shitpost on an irrelevant forum with like 300 users. Lmao

N-no dude we're important!!! We're a th-threat!! L-leftists of the world lets do nothing!!!!

I think most people here don't realize that the secret services were mostly just concerned about left wing politics because of the USSR, not because they regard any and all subversive politics as inherently dangerous. I remember this Dutch secret agent who published a book about the way he ran a honeypot party for decades and then stopped like a month after the dissolution of the Soviet Union because the threat was just no longer there.

This.
Some of these threads reek too bad of newfag.
Something is off.
Either we are getting an influx of new users from reddit or something more nefarious is happening.

You have to go back.

Damn, you narchos really are delusional.

Except the raids continue today and the opposition to leftism started before the USSR existed as a scare tactic to bludgeon unrelated groups and organizations.

I encourage people to be optimistic and politically engaged but be aware the threats from the government are real and not imaginary.

It would only take one agent a few minutes a day to post here. I don't think it would be a bad use of resources.

Dividing political groups is doing actual politics, retard. Again, you have to go back. I heard they love "shitposting" "ironic" jokes about killing black people in Holla Forums.

quick! take your meds!

Considering the sheer number of posts and threads that get accused of being cointelpro it would really take a single agent all day posting constantly. My bet is that there are no agents here at all. I mean what have we done to deserve this scrutiny? What have we ever achieved in the real world? We're just a bunch of fucking shitposters. Who would give a single fuck what we happened to be talking about? Just infiltrate actual leftist groups ffs. Why would it be beneficial to an intelligence agency that some anons on a shitty forum get convinced that leftcoms are all fags? It has no significance whatsoever when there are groups out there actually doing shit.

Obviously not all the posts that get called COINTELPRO are actually COINTELPRO. But I bet a few of them are. The important thing is to be wary of subversion without becoming obsessed with it like those spastics on Holla Forums are.

/solidarity/ boys.you guys make me feel squidgy :3 now lets all work together to overthrow capitalism

There was the whole Oathkeepers thing, but even then the groups there in seem to be fucked already.

TBF we do have a Reddit and halfchan infestation. It's always good to infodump on them though.

oh… hello FBI
it sure is peaceful in here… no COINTELPRO in sight,,, nope, definitely no

God cointelpro is doing a great job getting people paranoid.

But in all seriousness why would posting here benefit da alphabet soup? Like in an actual leftist group you can get real ppl with real names and coax them into doing illegal shit or tear the group apart. On an anonymous forum our posts aren't linked to us irl so what does all this lead to? What's the endgoal? What does the FBI dude get to tell his boss what he achieved with operation 'nazbols are gay and anarchists are LARPers'. It just makes no sense to me.

Maybe put lefties on a list for watching, and that's about it. I wonder if anyone was accidentally converted seeing all that theory?

If they can link our posts to our IPs why would they need to post anything at all? Maybe they do monitor us but again I don't see any value in shitposting about how leftcoms are lazy.

The only ones that seem serious are identity politics, but those could easily be pol or reddit.

What does the mass surveillance system get them except for unbelievable amounts of our information.

Part of the threat is implying the threat itself, it's a don't speak, don't think you're alone, don't advocate things we might not like just in case feeling they hope you adopt. As Capitalism and Schizophrenia made clear and panopticism made even clearer, the point is overt asymmetrical surveillance in the physical world, we see you, you don't see us and an implicit pushing of self censorship on your part when you believe your privacy has been compromised.

Communist_

We need a modern era international, where our primary objective should be how to bring about and organize the revolution, putting aside all idpol untill after the means of production have been seized and the workers of the world have lost their chains.. i donno

I hate to bug the greenie, but what do you think about here?

With porky's customer relationship management software, a single agent can appear to be a dozen or more posters, with style and attitude assistance for each identity. I'm a bit tempted to write some schizo-assistance software myself to diminish porky's advantage.

Today's word is "incitement."

That fourth image makes me happy.

I donno what incitement has to do with a organized and united radical left, unless you are referring to incitement for revolution, in which case edgy memes and internet boards arent gonna get us any closer to our end goal

What can I say other than we're fucked? We need to hope some technological innovation or new form of knowledge will be able to bring us back to some form of equilibrium with some of the more drastic changes happening, but we lose more time and resources with each day.

Brace for impact by trying to change as much as you can, but…

How long you think we got?

implying this hasn't been happening for over 100 years

Well barring some unforeseen miracle or a change in our societies that accommodates us to the new circumstances. My guess is the next century wont come as easy as the last. Inversely something might cause things to get worse much quicker like the carbon monoxide spewing pillars that might be under sea ice.

Instead of preparing are governments and their business friends are contemplating how they can make money off the dying ecosystem. That attitude alone might cost us decades by it self.

I'm think we should have some debates sometime about stuff that we disagree on but do not fucking tell me that was going isn't COINTELPRO-tier bullshit. There were at least 5 five threads about "fucking tankies/anarkiddies REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" at the same time. I think that's more than just debating political theory. In one thread OP posted some ancomball meme which was probably made by ancap meme so it's possible that it was a lolbert who did this btw.