Elysium general

Due to Crestfall being never ever we're playing on Elysium.
Our guild is on Horde on Elysium realm and named , you can /who infinity and whisper someone to invite you.
Download/set realmlist here: elysium-project.org/

is this free

yes

And if it makes you feel any better, Blizzard hates private servers, so if you hate Blizzard like any sensible person should you're pissing off some higher up at Blizzard.

is this the same group of people that killed the original guild with on Anathema so they could server hop to fresh Elysium then a week later to fresh Zeth'Kur server?

It's free but the people in charge as corrupt as fuck so expect account/gold selling, hacking and botting to both be rampant and more or less sanctioned.

But only if you pay the toll and can type and understand Chinese.

You're no longer edgy fourteen years old, it's okay to play Alliance you know?

I know it might sound odd, but the age composition of the factions seems to have reversed. With the generally more "mature" players being horde and all the kiddies and m´lady types playing alli.
Also we wuz warchiefs

Also, no trannies or ERPers on Horde

tranny lust and attention whoring is mainly a halfchan culture, fag.

Anyone on alliance in mid twenties? warrior looking for leveling buddies.

alliance is full of diehard trannies and the faggots that worship them, thus we must go full nig nog and kill trannies

Yes.
But to be fair we really mean it this time.

idk about you but it was pretty fun getting head in exchange for a /ginvite. Anyone who wants to give me a free fap is okay in my book.

Scrollbar soon.

Question: How exactly does one run the like of private servers with custom content, or otherwise stuff like Wow vanilla for private use? The subject intrigues me.

and then a month later fucked off to another private, yes

It's also a issue with kinda switched discord channels because that stuff was getting posted too often for my liking, that and no one in there was playing WoW

Yes, it's a big problem right now with the discord. I'm currently thinking of either making a new one strictly for the people who actually play on the same server as or making the discord extremely restricted to people who aren't playing.
I've also thought about shutting it down entirely but the voice chat seems to be too popular while alternatives like Teamspeak aren't well liked in the guild.

You take care of the Alliance chinks, I'll take care of the Horde chinks.

I bought gold since I'm leveling a warrior and poor as fuck. Fuck it.

Rocket Monkey is a cruel perverted genius.

yea sure, i bet it will last 1 month tops before the usual idiots hop elsewhere and then blame someone else for death of guild

history does repeat itself

I made some changes to the discord because more people were getting fed up with the constant shitposting from non-players. #general is now strictly for active players to post while the rest can only read but not post.

Still stuck with my warr on Anathema maybe I'll join when you inevitably jump ship for a fresh server.

We're making a poopsock guild called
All shitposting is of the highest sacred form.

You da best

I needed this

Those tits aint bad.

the memes jack

The loot is literally rigged/pay GMs on the server, the GMs are SJWs, its 80% Chinese, and there are just too many fucking people on it.

Fuck Elysium, such a god damned waste of time.

it may be corrupt,
But hey it's free vanilla WoW with ads. I can live with that.

Idk, I am sick of it. Cleared BWL on Elysium, waited out the merge on Zeth'Kur, its just miserable playing the end game there.
Flask of the Titans is like 200g each. Not to mention, all the fucking Eurocucks.

Anyone want to buy a T1/T2 orc warrior tank with ironfoe/QS/Alcor's/etc?

What is the Discord link?

i guess the game ain't for poopsockers
just have fun desu

There's a reason the cunt didn't show anything below her depressingly awful tits, humongous nigger.

i got some bad news buddy

We had a teamspeak the issue is getting everyone in it. Zel used ot run it and before that we bummmed off nostalrius with our own chat channel.

So basically 95% of the guild can't speak in general now?

why do you call it her when it definitely has a dick?

gib playername and i might invite you to the guild, you'll get it there.

GUILD CONTROL HAS BEEN RETAKEN
ALL OVERRIDES HAVE BEEN RESET.
aka you can shitpost as much as you want, but you will be bullied for not playing

No, people were kvetching too hard so we had to change it back.

I can already tell you are a massive faggot. You want to force people to dox themselves here.

literally what

Do you use your first and last name as your charcter name or something?

Are you "Band of Accuria" user who quit playing his hunter?

nah that was rtas i think

I doubt they're as corrupt as molten/warmane or what ever new fucking name they have to dodge the bad rep they have.

What the fuck are you even going on about, user?

I got the link without posting.

pass, good luck with your reddit guild
Worse than Rtas

You shouldn't be complimenting reddit so much, it makes you look like a faggot.

Alliance is always full of people who get off on the idea of being more mature than the horde, when in reality they just can't handle the barrens banter.

c-can't we just play vidya?

no fucking way

It's but a puppet guild.

what is this autism fest