The Case for Multiple Screens...?

Does anyone reading have multiple screens in use and if so, how does in work out for you as far as gaming and also news coverage, work (if you wk in finance so)? My GF didn't want 3 monitors on the desk in our home since she thought it would look untidy (though why it mattered to her–given that she doesn't use it.

Thus I ended up with 34" ROG monitor. I can't really complain about it, other than the sound, which I recently remedied by installing a fairly sound card. Now despite all of this, since I have a fairly powerful CP, there' a big part of me that wants to see what it can really do. Additionally, I've taken 6 months of flight lessons and it would certainly be easier to apply what I know in practice situations with 3 monitors

Thus, my girlfriend says it's just a waste of space and money and–given what my ASUS ROG cost– she says it's not needed. Anyway opinions? For anyone

You're completely emasculated and your girlfriend doesn't respect you.

Here is a case for multiple screens.

Fuck you Carlos I laughed

your girlfriend sucks more attractive men's dicks behind your back but she doesn't want you to have fun because your idea of fun would embarrass her in front of her friends

I have two and use both, you're also pussy wiped find where you left your balls and go reattach them.

AS example, these are what it looks like when photographed trying to sell it. I feel like 3 of them would be TOO MUCH and simply take up too much room and thus a waste. It seems like–at last for games—- maybe two f these piled atop another?

The Supreme Gentlemen Haps all emerge without even any prompting. Be careful there. For as is noote
jesus, who is today angry Hapa day? I tip my heart to ALL of you "

What?

he's saying that his third-hand medication-resistant syphilis is starting to negatively affect his life

I got 2 monitors ive used 2 monitors for 10 years
I use both but only one for vidya
Cant even explain what I use the second one for since its blank 70% of the time but I do use it

Why dont you have a fucking case for your computer
what is that god awful light
Holy shit I know cuck is thrown around a lot here but I'm sure as fuck your gf is blowing tyrones

Holy shit OP, slow down the baiting.
What drives a person to bait post? Is this really somehow fun to these retards? I must be missing some hidden meaning here. Might be an autistic big guy post though.

Low quality bait.

get out norman.
Tell that bitch to know her place. Also, you sound like you're getting cucked tbh.
This world is so fucked.

hope this is bait

Your gf is a nigger, get three screens. You can have a middle monitor for vidya, and your favorite threads/tv shows/messaging applications in the side monitor. One of my monitors is actually a draw tablet, and that shit is fucking cash. I do art on the one screen while watching anime on another and chat with me friends on the third. And it doesnt look untidy as long as you're not retarded and can arrange your screens at the proper A E S T E T I C angles

You know he's right, OP.

2 monitors is what I use at work. It's good if you have tons of text on the screen.
Maybe if you plan to play games and read something while you are loading or just don't want to minimize.
I don't see any actual benefit to games.

How many times have you 'left forever' now, gypsiefag? How many times have you been banned for making shit blogging threads then throwing incoherent tantrums?

Types an awful lot like this fag:

You're so pussy-whipped Jesus Christ. If you want multiple monitors tell her to fuck off it's your desk. Unless it isn't and your financially dependent on a female you fucking cuck
You're coming at this at the complete wrong angle. Whenever you have multiple screens it's never about "can I do this one task better?" it's about being able to do more tasks at once. I have multiple screens and I work from home keeping my work on the one screen while playing vidya, shitposting, and chatting on the other. The only real advantages specifically related to playing games would be games where they're respective wiki needs to be open the entire time fuck you Binding of Isaac and you don't want to alt tab every minute or so. Other than that, the second monitor is so you can game on one, do other stuff on the other. It also makes your desktop much less cluttered which is pretty A E S T H E T I C.

My second monitor is actually a drawing tablet so you can probably see how that goes for work. For vidya I generally play a game on one monitor and have VLC open(usually playing a podcast) on the other.
Also, puts some pants on and tell that fucking cunt that you'll do whatever you want with your own money and unless it's impeding your ability to pay the bills, then she can fuck off.

You're a goddamn cuck

Yeah, it's the same faggot.

I have two 16:9 1080p monitors. Vidya on the 144hz TN, everything else on the 60hz IPS. I do light graphic design/digital art work, and it's nice to have two screens so I have that on one and a web browser on the other.

Aside from that, there is literally no reason for you to obey your girlfriend in such a trivial matter. Just get another monitor if you want, it's your computer. You're the man in the relationship, so just fucking do it. I'd recommend a 1080p screen that can rotate and go vertical with that. Also get a case, you barbarian.

I can play shit like EVE Online or other low-input games, while shitposting right here, right now. In fact, I am doing that right now.
Also, I exclusively use one screen for actually playing games, since I have two different screens.
Additionally, stop being a cuckold, tell her she's a dumb cunt, and spend your money however you want to.

Op confirmed for cuck who can't tell his little gf to fuck off.

I don’t think you have a girlfriend. Enjoy your displays.

I'd rather have workspaces then extra monitors.

Best case scenario: 10-bit 16:9 with rotating stand, and 4:3 trinitron or NEC crt monitor.

>>>/reddit/

Just get pic related with 3 of the same monitors and it wont look cluttered. Also you shouldn't give a fuck what your GF thinks put whatever the fuck you want on your shit.

Women will control everything you do unless you put your foot down and tell them no. If you want more monitors, get that shit and hook it up. There are women out there who actually won't act like total cunts if they see that something makes their men happy. Dump her. You might not get to feel cunt or titties for a while but everyone pays a price for freedom. Right now, you're paying with your freedom in exchange for cunt and titties. Ask yourself which is more important. Don't go MGTOW, but don't let some woman boss you around either.

tell her that she's a waste of space and money then pot results

I use multiple screens for work.

I only use one for games. The only time I'd consider using multiple screens would be for simulators, but now I use VR for that.

The more you have the better I currently have a 1440p screen and a 1080 one. Having more than one really makes a lot of things easier. Not so much in gaming, but working.

If I give the specs here, it will be "you got ripped off! How much did you pay for that!

or else douchebags lying and saying "ha! you are like little baby.." so you can win. MY idea, essentially, is to have the 34" in the middle and then maybe 2, 28" of about the same quality along side it….

Yep, it's definitely gypsyfag. How's the paypig life treating you?

How's it going gypsyfag are you still pussywhipped or are you just baiting in the OP?

There is no girlfriend, is there?

ITT

OH course not. Everyone who posts who automatically is completely socially isolated. There is no computer either. I pulled this out of my ass:
Asus X99 Deluxe II Motherboard ( in stock )
O Intel Core i7 6850K 3.6GHz Six Core 15MB 140W Overclocked CPU
O 4 x Crucial DDR4-2133 8GB Ram ( in stock )
O NVIDIA Titan X 12GB Video Card ( eta: 01/24 )
O Onboard Sound Sound Card ( in stock )
O Integrated WiFi+Bluetooth Networking ( in stock )
O Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SATA 6Gb/s 2.5inch SSD Hard Drive ( in stock )
Additional Information: Primary drive.
O Western Digital Red 4TB SATA 6Gb/s Hard Drive ( in stock )
Additional Information: Secondary drive.
O Asus 24x DVD-RW SATA (Black) CD / DVD Rom ( in stock )
Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 w/ Window
Case
O (instock)
O EVGA SuperNOVA 1000W PS Power Supply Power Supply ( in stock )
O Corsair Hydro Series H60 CPU Cooler (Rev. 2) CPU Cooling ( eta: 01/25 )
O Arctic Cooling MX-2 Thermal Compound Upgrade Additional Cooling ( in stock )
O Fractal Design Define R4/XL/Arc Midi R2 Acrylic Window Replacement w/ 120mm fan Additional Cooling
O Case Mod Package - Blue LED Lighting w/ Remote Case Mods
O Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Operating System ( in stock )
O Warranty: Lifetime Labor and Tech Support, 1 Year Parts Warranty ( in stock )
O LibreOffice Software: Courtesy Install ( in stock )
O Acrobat Reader Software: Courtesy Install ( in stock )
O Chrome Software: Courtesy Install ( in stock )
O Windows 10 Privacy and Security Tweaks Software: Courtesy Install ( in stock )
O Firefox Software: Courtesy Install ( in stock )
O Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App Software: Courtesy Install ( in stock )
O NVIDIA Geforce Experience Software: Courtesy Install ( in stock )
Automatic Backup and Restore Set-up

Are you perhaps buttflustered about Holla Forums calling out your virginity gypsy-kun?

I don't know why I even bother. 2 years…shit, even a year ago you coud get decent advice here as to whether running 3 monitors would be
OK. Now literally the entire fucking thread is virgins who have never had a single piece of ass and assume the rest of the world is as fucking autistic as they are. IF you are 19 and haven't had your hole yet, might want to to consider running a pool hose from exhaust into car window, tape it up real tight, and letting the engine purr you to sleep…..Actually, it;s nice to see there are so many fucking virgins here, bc JEsus, every time I want to put a gun in my mouth, at lest i've had my hole with sme attractive girl (and didn't pay for it either);

Some of YOU motherfuckers should be the ones getting a copy of "Final Exit," not me….

You should stop considering suicide like a pussy and commit faggot. Don't stop next time you have the gun in your mouth, and be happy at least you've admitted you're a depressed loser that wants to kill himself.

You can do fullscreen stuff like vidya or film on one, and then do other stuff like browsing Mongolian puppet show image boards on the other.
If you think that its a space problem then you can sell your monitor and get two different ones. If its a problem with your GF then tell her that you can do whatever you want with your money and space. Don't let other people take advantage of you, if she does this a lot, she's not your friend.

The fuck do I care? IT's an anonymous message board? By definition, very hard to get "butt-blasted" hetre. Just reinforces for me hat as/ much of a loser I may think I am, Ive had 810 and 9/10 pieces of ass, which is more than any of you have had….because despite all else, I still have had my gym obsession since fate of so many on here. So, nope, doesn't bother me.

(comes to 8 chan to use a large emoji (!!!) to hide fact that he is crying inside) wecome to nu-v!

For someone who isn't buttflustered, you're sure typing a shit ton and making a lot of mistakes gypsyfag. Maybe your boyfriend can comfort you after you leave this thread

true. maybe just waiting for your mother.

What did he mean by this Holla Forums?

nice thread dood

Go back to reddit.

OHHH…"gypsy…." …."Faggot"""" and yet my monitor alone is worth more than everything you own, to say nothing of the system. If I could even tell you what I did for a living, you'd feel even stupider than you already fucking are.

However, ignoring all the assholes…. given the specs on my rig, go most people thing it could handle running 3 monitors? The consensus I've gotten elsewhere has been yes, just want to check here (believe it or not, we used to be knowledgeable people here before trash took over after reading about the place in the fucking paper or seeing on news or whatever else douchebags. And it could all by stopped by adhering to one simple rule"LURK for 2 years before posting. BEfore posting ANYTHING. That simple. Nothing useful going to come out of your mother if you haven't been lurking and following the topic at leasct2 yrs. Period. The end.

This is bait, right?

This is fucking fascinating. It's actually a good study in "groupthink" and the way people try to fit in. You are trying to gain the praise and adulation of the community here, so you decide it is safe enough for you to venture out and try to take a shot at someone (notice, only one post) and see how it goes. Then, whether you are praised or dmacked down, that's when you decide. Forget I have been here far longer than you, forget I have never been there.

I can tell, you are a 19-212 year old male, few friends, on the internet, seeking approval in any form he can get it. Statistically, YOU are the sort that become serial killers.

See

He also did this in another controller thread yesterday that was deleted.

this is what numales really believe

how much of a fucking cuckold bitch are you holy shit

Yeah scumbag….when 8 ch Holla Forums has desended into where people have to "deny they have boyfriends" then Weimar America is just a bit much for me. You and your fellow fggots, communists, trannies, slut-walkers, etc… win.

We lost GG, that's been clear for a very long time. You do you fag walks/slut walks/arab terrorist walks all over, with your faggot PM right ahead of you. You win. Welcome to neo-Weimar. I give up, I want to just my vidya in peace before the Jews come for me. Congrats, scums of the earth, neo-eimar. You win…

Remember the guy who was obsessed with mexicans or the dude who pretended to be from tumblr? We've had a share of characters over the years.

Well, you are definitely right about that.

You and the resst of the fucking communists and faggots and just oh so fucking clever hymie…in a thread that was about being able to possibly use multiple monitors from one system…I GENUINELY WONDER how many of your are on soros payroll and how many are just useful idiots. Doesn't matter. Very soon, much like people in Houston, you're going to wake up to where teh water is already rising past yout head, and nothing you an do about it save DROWN in h=the fucking sewage water you hrl[ed unleash.

And, you know, there'a a certain poetic ironic in that– your type literally drowning in the shit water you spent oh so long trying to unleash. Well, you got yuor wish scum, equity of outcome. EVERYONE is now downing in shit water, and EVERYONE will die of malaria, e-coli, and other diseases left to spread in stagnant water. Equity of outcome, what you scumbags have always dreamed out. Let's see how you enjoy it I can only hope you and your immediate families are on the
'list" as it were for immediate equity of outcome…

The only diarrhea I'm drowning is that shit you're spewing out of your butthurt mouth OP. That's the worse butthurt rant I've ever seen with terrible English on top.

Is that how they made the French flag?

Can you please hang yourself. First you cried about an soundcard and VR and now this shit.

You cheeky fucker

IT BEGINS

Ayy, first it was your ARYAN WIFE and now its your GF. You fucking kike. This the fifth thread you made about fucking nothing.

del

multiple screens is nice for alt-tabbing and multitasking. using all screens available for one game is retarded.

you know it's a failure of a troll thread when the faggop puts so much effort into it

Either he's the most pathetic, attention hungry cunt for making these threads for so long or he really is such a social pariah that he is completely incapable of interacting with people. Whichever it is, he needs to finish the abortion his mother was too poor or inept to.

I think he gave up anyway.

I have four, it's incredibly useful when working on things such as maps and modeling with reference images in full resolution.
Also one is vertical and I procrastinate and play galaga on it, but that's besides the point
It ultimately depends on how you are willing to make use of the tools you have available.

He aint a troll though, he made numerous threads like this. He's legit mentally ill, not weird because he is a gypsy thus a kike.

This guy has a nickname and everything? What did I miss?

You asked for it. Time for a smug dump.

Thanks, I needed to improve my smug folder.

Oh my fucking god I saw the thread and figured this is exactly something indent autist would write and sure enough by the third post you've outed yourself.

Is this a dril tweet?

He's a regular autismo that popped out around 7-8 months ago I think. He buys all sorts of stupid shit and comes here to ask advice for it and the threads always end up like this one where he swears he'll never come back and talks about killing himself yet he's too much of a pussy to do either. His previous threads were about soundcards, VR and steam controllers to name a few. He's called gypsiefag or indent autist. Telltale signs of him are long rambling posts about stupid shit, him bragging how much he has money, how he goes to law school and how he's the oldest of oldfags. Once someone outs him he only goes further off the deep end and just explodes and starts putting random empty spaces before his sentences, something that he used to do a lot more and was proud of until people laughed it out of him and now he only does it when aggravated.

Oh he was the fag from that VR thread who claims he bought both Vive and Rift because he was gonna die anyway or something?

Dunno about that. Sounds like his lunatic rambling. He likes to talk about how he pops ritalin or whatever and then "plays" Google Earth and how it's the best experience ever.