You're now in charge of directing a runescape tv series and a movie

You're now in charge of directing a runescape tv series and a movie.

What are your decisions, executive?

cancel it

Siphon off as much of the budget as possible and use the money for better causes, like drinking and buying guns.

The first season is just the main character leveling firemaking.

Diversity!
I don't know what it means or why it is a good idea but the PR department is shouting "diversity" and I am a stupid ape that can only obey them.

Our brave protagonist finds a glitch that lets you attack players anywhere, he decides to keep Jagex in the dark about it. He then organizes a party of courageous knights, sharing his secret, and prepares for an upcoming event where he plans to make Falador Massacre look like a fucking joke. A week later, the party is much trained and prepared - they wait for the right moment and run into the fag parade with blades and magic. Over 900 gays are killed.

make a runescape school and end it with a school shooting.

the trials and tribulations of buying a gf

Dramatic documentary of the Nazi holocaust of the poor Runesexual community of autists

Yup, people who have accounts for over 15 years are just entitled children who are complaining about a faggot community manager bringing his bullshit in-game. This is you being a fucking retard, go back to cuckchan.

checked

I commit suicide.

make it the worst movie possible

addiction is one hella drug

Remake the Guild but in the runescape world. Roll in hippie poser hipster shekels.

Cancel it.

The most reasonable decision.

I-I don't feel in charge.

Make it all about Woox

I feel monty pythonesque sketches of all the retarded shit people do in game might work.

Silly one off adventures like a guy who spends all day trying to trick others into getting ganked in the wilderness.

FPBP

came to post exactly this

Kek. I like how unfitting the music is for both of these clips.

Make a gritty realistic action adventure film

A typical toyetic anime would be excellent for Runescape. Simply because toyetic animes are heavily based on tournaments/pvp/training. Very similar to Runescape's purpose. The slice of life can be given to the PvE parts.

Spend a month downing as much of this series' garbage as I can (Never played Runescape), spend the next month recovering (By playing other games and watching cartoons), proceed to make the series actually good with the movie serving as a pilot, and tell everyone who isn't under me to "Fuck off" with their (((creative ideas))).

no it would be shit. Only way it would be good is if the movie is around characters playing the game IRL. only decent plot would be a 12 year old's parents is killed by a runescape player. The kid decides to grind the fuck out of his character to become a VIP in the game's server and find the killer. The kid finds the killer and his guild joins the guild at a young promising age, and becomes friends with the guildies and the killer.
Timeskip and bonding later, he realizes he is too young to enact revenge. Time passes and later when he comes of age he slowly kills his guild members one by one many years later after of honing his account and ability in the game, using contacts in-game with cunning and wit to set up murders. The big premise is 1) a small child interacting with dangerous people online, able to fool them, showing a 12 year old can bite enough of what is needed to be chewed even though hes a child, showing courage and cunning at an early age. 2) the friendships he makes through the years playing the game and how all it was a hoax just to eventually kill the guildies and the main gang killer to avenge his parents. will he spare them after years of friendship and forgive them? or enact revenge and bring peace to his family?
The movie would end with the kid eventually setting up the kills, but he would not do it at the end because PKing for petty reasons eventually came beneath him, queue some Runescape allegories and similies, and he realized that all he wanted was to enjoy the game (AKA life). he makes the man pay and even though the audience thinks he'll kill him, the entire set up already was premeditated for the cops to find the killer, and for the killer to confess his crimes to the kid and them to witness it.
The ending would be the kid logging into the game with no one to play, but he doesn't quit. He doesn't "keep it all in his past because it reminds him of his family". He keeps playing. Because he genuinely enjoys the game, and thanks it for helping him become of age and face his problems. THe movie ends with the kid simply making a level one in another server, with an different name and a different character, starting from scratch with his only real life friend who kept him going. Names his new character after [writing related] character his daddy used to tell him nappy time stories about and it ends.

It would have to be like star trek, except set in runescape universe with runescape lore. Using Sci fi as excuse to have creative freedom to enact and concoct interesting plots to deal with interesting topics.

fuck me i vommitted that without a second check. Excuse the spelling mistakes.

could be like kill bill: over the top
or it could be more realistic: with a morale story at the end. fooling the audience kid kills bad guys but truly hes just setting them up. He fools the audience because hes fooling the guildies that they are being hunted for what they did.
another intake on the antagonists could be they are jews and the MC's parents knew more than they should and got shut down, so the kid playing the game discovers a rabbit hole

either way the game would only be the cooking pot for the theme, but not the main ingredient. You could make a movie of 2 hour novelty showcasing runescape and its world, but it would be a generic movie for the sake of shekels

the real question is what genre it would be

A crafting survival game, duh

4X game set during the Second Age where you play as one of the gods of various races trying to establish a domain in Geilinor

Either liquify the project if possible to make shit that will actually sell, or act like an artist and use as many resources and as much money as possible with the intent of bankrupting or at least wounding the company that tried to make another shitty video game adaption.

Can I do a good MMO instead?

RUN-ESCAPE the movie, the game, your life.

Kill me now. Don't wake me up. Can't wake up.

Each quest is an episode. Also the entire show makes fun of British people for being stupid. Dumb limey fucks. Ha ha ha.

Episode one: The main character levels up his fishing skill
Episode two: The main character levels up his fishing skill
Episode three: The main character levels up his fishing skill
That's all I got so far.

Episode four: Beginning of a romantic arc. He uses the money he got from leveling up fishing to find a gf.

buying gf

That's unironically not a bad idea

i did not make this post

The show would be a comfy slice of life type thing following a few characters as they level up and grind for money.
It would be all about each of them finding a place in the world where they feel comfortable and slowly managing to climb the ranks and earn more money. The characters would be unrelated and wouldn't know eachother, except they all share a comic relief friend who is always looking for ways to get rich quick and puts in way too much effort for little return.

The movie would be a psychological thriller where the get rich quick friend lures them all out into the wilderness and pits them against eachother to loot their remains.

until you get to One Small Favor which is its own 24 episode season, with each episode having the exact same title