How Threat of Terrorism is ruining FPS in VR platforms

I came across a paper this weekend re: VR and FPS that was meant for people in my industry. I guess many already suspected it (I certainly did) nut to see it in writing is an entirely different thing.

Without giving away too much, essentially companies are afraid to be the first to make a VR game with a FPS that is too "realistic." For example, imagine one of the old COD games (before they became too PC) where you got to go through a Brazilian fall in VR and blast kangz out of trees.

The paper hints at the fat that the problem is worse and a possiblePR disaster since kangz are the last group that would ever know how to set up and use VR. Thus the reason the few games out there have "enemies" that are completely amorphous, rather than realistic like fighting off a kang armed robber.

Essentially, the message I took from the paper is that it's going to be a very long fucking time (if ever) that VR "games" are going to be able to be put out with any hint realism since it would A. cause mass protests of the usual sort of it was anything even semi-accurate. B. Let's say it's made and one manages to avoid politics clearly, and the assignment is to….find a pharmacy and mix app a bomb with the stated intention of taking out a Chinese checkpoint in US soil, now you are a threat to the FEDs and they are watching you.

These next ~5 years or so and how law is applied to VR games will almost certainly be the most important time in history for 1st amendment cases– either the 1st amendment will be safeguarded or it will completely tumble. And, looking at what's ahead and the forces aligned against the 1st amendment, it doesn't look good….

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/496240/Onward/
archive.is/1MVLY
archive.fo/7GieM
youtube.com/watch?v=LxtRcyZshNM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Little bit late on that, tbh.
store.steampowered.com/app/496240/Onward/

I hope VR is found out to cause terminal brain cancer in the next 5 years and gets outlawed. It's a fad that deserves to die, like 3D did.

Like 3D 3D, or "it looking like its coming at you" 3D?

Antifa is a terrorist group now. Remember to email Steam and have any games that are anti-Trump reported for funding terrorism. If they won't, raise a bigger stink.

You're just as bad as they are.

That looks like it could be an amazing fucking game, but I doubt they will ever get the funding the need to finish and– even if they did– if it would be distributed on any large scale in the US. Which, you may think, is fine, it can stay on Steam, but video game companies still make vast majority of money through amazon and that sort of shit.

Case in point– the guy who had a great idea to produce a realistic-looking gun to be used with old COD games and others. Everything was in line, he was even willing to give the companies the outlandish cut they wanted, and then fucking Newton happened and all interested dried up.

I work in a field that deals with this, and I know of a fact, all it would take is one-story with even bad overtones ("VR turned Whitey into a killer") and they'd run like fucking rabbits.

About ~8-10 years ago, there was a gun that the guy wanted to use with COD and others, and it was well-built and everything. I was excited for it. Then at the last minute, the companies that were going to work with him fucked him, so there was really no way to aim.

I can already tell where this is going to go. They'll have no problem with pedos, furries, faggots…fuck, you can even bet in the future in every VR starter pit will be a tour of mecca and "the wailing wall."

But any "guns,' even if it's bright yellow and looks like a nerf gun, they'll make illegal. Already know it.

They've already made a few realistic vr games that are pretty good. Pavlov and Onward are two.
Besides, while being able to shoot in VR is a little closer to the real thing than a normal fps, it still doesn't give you the skills you need to shoot in real life.

If you don't quite have the shekels for VR yet, just hold out until Christmas, when a major drop is to take place. I personally don't even give too much of a shit about "games," per say, I'm a fucking degenerate nerd who never got to do his masters and doctorate in medieval and rent studies, so I love to spend hours just looking over Malta, Rhodes, different castles in Italy, and that sort of thing.

Hoping I live to see a game "defense of Malta and battle of Lepanto" where one gets to actually supremos the game right over the actual setting…

Thanks mate, wrote them down, going to look up on my VR monitors….

Where else would it go other than steam? It would be horrible in PSVR as it requires decent hand tracking. And the PS4 is the only console with VR. No one buys PC games on Amazon.

Yep, I know that, but imagine you are Shyster, Shylock and Cohen, LLC trying to explain to black jury why the kang decided to shoot up his entire apartment building. Why, he learned it from the evil Whiteman;s video games of course, designed to turn Kangz into killersz!

Now, on an all-black jury in..Deroit or Chicago, who do you think they are going to blame– a fellow Kang or the video game company? That's why I'm trying to get my hands on every fps I can now, because I'm afraid they're going to be gone. I'm sure if I spent more time I could probably nigger-rig and get them gratis, but I feel like it's just a matter of weeks or months before a king's defense lawyer pulls this…

Be careful there with your "hate speech" friend. In many euro nations, your fat, bloated ass could end up in jail. Which might not be worst thing for you.

Think about who you are, the group of 3 or 4 of you, however many you are, all following one fucking run-leader and trying to get me "Banned" and threads deleted…why exactly? Jealously certainly plays a part. When I cameleer from cuckchan after the great exodus, it wasn't like this, and there weren't people like you. You're just malicious, genuinely evil, trying to get people caught in traps (you may have better luck with someone else….have already stated my IQ).

And the question? WHY? For asking a question about a controller? What could drive you other than jealousy? If I don't like a threat and I have no-good advice to offer, I simply ignore. Very rarely even sage.

What the hell sort of evil, socipathic vindictiveness possesses people like you. And one mayas, FOR WHAT? I've never met you, you have no idea the amount of work I do. You are ostensibilityhere out of an interest in gaming, but you really aren't, you don't care games. You are a Borderline Personality disorder, who sits and schemes and tries to inflict imagined injuries on people (I say "imagined" since 2 clicks and Tor or a VPN undoes any damage you may have done.

Do you ever look at your dale, dumpy frame in the mirror and ask what you get out of such things trying to gt someone "banned" for asking question about a controller? Have you ever wondered just where you went wrong in life to turn you into such a malicious son-on a bitch?

And surely, I might be a son-of-a-bitch, but you– what exact combination of mental avuse, sexual abuse, and psychical isolation does it take to make a motherfucker who claim to an interest in "video games," when infant you have no such interest. You sit there, day after day, month after month, year after year actively TRYINGto make others miserable for "crimes" such as asking a question in a way uni don't approve. And THEN harassing the mods. When people get wise to your fucking schemes, you try to move on and find another mark.

I hoe you end up in jail for a really, really long tie before she poor impressionable SOB kills himself/herself over abuse from walking shitbag like you.

Ican'regonizeyou as the sociopath you re and laugh it off. I use hope others can too, because you're a dangerous motherfuck for those not bright enough to see you as what you are. Hope you end up in jail soon. And nowYOU HAVE IT–you and your army of marxist snitches HAVE IT– and you can get me banned! But now that I see what you've done to this place since it was first formed for free discussion re: GG and other things.

You are you're very bang of scum buckets have totally ruined Holla Forums. Congrats, you faggot shit, and may your death be as slow and painful as the one you brought about for this board.

signed,

Not just me, but a LOT of the original Holla Forumsharbor refugees who have seen how you and your merry band of followers have systematically set out/.

Realist =/= fun.
People know it's a dead market.
Because those that want a realistic genuine feeling experience will actually go to a gun range and the pussies that are scared to hold a gun won't.

I seem to recall this pasta being smaller. Did you add to it?

See, that's the part of this that really sucks. In order to be able to get a decent budget capable of really doing cool things, it would have to be somewhat mainstream and sell copies on amazon.

However, given that cultural marxists (or in some cases genuine marxists) now dominate our culture, anything that could in any way be declared as the slightest bit "offensive" is going to get the "shut it down" treatment. Not coincidence that the by far best game of best 5 years (Witcher 3) came from Poland, since they are one of the few remaining euro nations that still has some sense of their culture.

Also, really unfortunate that face berg bought out oculus (although it's nowhere near as good as vive in terms of quality at present, my guess is they're going to spend enough money to take one giant leap forward in tech, bury Vive, ad then go back to producing shit.

MY advice for anyone, if you have the shekels, get a vive now before they start imposing their restrictions. Actually just got the Star Trek game, supposedly to be decent.

I think OP might be off his meds. This is some wacky /x/-tier rambling, and I'm just waiting to hear about how the glow in the dark CIA niggers are the ones responsible for OP's mysterious "realistic-looking gun to be used with old COD games" getting shitcanned.

For anyone who might be taking this seriously, consider the fact that FPS as a genre not only survived, but thrived after Columbine, bearing the full brunt of media fearmongering, and this was back before vidya was completely mainstream and acceptable. The only potential legal hurdle VR has in its future is loli/shota/rape sims.

Nope

There's a line mate between "realistic" and >r OP's mysterious "realistic-looking gun to be used with old COD games" getting shitcanned.

Right asshole. The Delta-six rifle–that worked with COD games–was all made up….and I said the "CIA ended it."

You understand the government created this whole ANTIFA bullshit just so they could start labeling U.S. Citizens as domestic terrorists right? They want to bring the full force of the military/police down on the people because too many are waking up too fast. Stop using the enemy's(U.S. Government's) terminology. You are doing exactly what they want you to do.

I don't remember reading like half of the paragraphs you posted, yet they are clearly there in the original.

Anyways, good pasta for a rainy day, I suppose.

Antifa as a name and group has been a thing in Europe for over a decade now. It being CIANiggers puppets is really not hard to believe considering they started showing up in the US around the time king nigger gave spooks the authorization to legally conduct their PsyOPs on US citizen.

It's called a Delta-6 rifle you greasy, puss-filled scumbag. I still have it. You make up random shit to try to make yourself sound more credible….but the entire thread is here hymie and there was no mention of the "CIA" I SAID it was killed off by the bigger gaming companies since they couldn't make enough money off it which is true… I have one right here asshole. the problem with it? They were never allowed full access to the code with meant timing was near impossible. Something they could have fixed easily, even Old Nintendo fixed that on games like "Duckhunt." They didn't want to.

so now what, asshole? You try to make a big splash with bullshit claims, get put back in your place. You're fucking literally on here 24/7. I mean, I take for granted you're on the dole but don't you ever get sick of…I mean, you claim to like games. If I sent you an old x-box 360 (assuming it even could get through to central congo or wherever you are) would that calm you down? If I sent you one of the White man's inventions to occupy you from something other than putting plates in your lips and drinking/dying hair with cow urine?

archive.is/1MVLY

Sage for cancer

This should be preserved for future generations.

Looks to me like the devs just ran away with the money in typical kikescammer fashion. I'm not seeing this conspiracy shit you were claiming: archive.fo/7GieM

I cannot deal with retardation. The avg IQ of this place gets lower and lower and lower….OBVIOUSLY, THE SAND-NIGGERS WOULD NOT BE USING SUCH THINGS TO "TRAIN…" JUST LIKE THAT FUCKING STUPID VIDEO DIDN'T CAUSE THE ATTACK ON THE QUEER US AMBASSADOR IN BENGHAZI…

The problem–if you had even basic common sense–is that as soon as the first dune coon who touched VR blows himself, the Jews will go for VR, the same way they've been going for YT to shut down Jared Taylor and videos on "race and IQ differences." Not fucking iSIS recruiting videos.

You're….I used to think people like you were malicious, but I've come to understand you just are not that clever.

Also preserving this as a cautionary tale of what happens when you go off your meds and OD on redpills.

Must be horrible… being poor.

What are you on about? A game needs to be on Amazon to be good? Is this some new style of obtuse shilling or are you just ignorant of games in general?

You don't need a budget to do cool things. VR as a whole is proving that. All the big budget games are not breaking new ground, they just have pretty graphics.

Before Onward everyone was sure that smooth trackpad locomotion was impossible because it would make everyone vomit in their headsets. Onwards one man dev team did it and now all the AA VR games are copying it. All the best bits of VR as a medium come from little one man dev studios, not amazon or whatever you're chatting about.

I can't account for his personal credibility, and he's a Jew which makes him even more suspect. All I can say is that…about 6-8 years ago I got the Delta -6 and it worked well, you looked through scope, aimed, and it took people down. Given this technology has been around since 1980s (duck hunt…that other fucking game with pastel blue gun for genesis) I have to believe that the technology exists if the platform companies wanted it.

Look at fucking..xbox and Ryse, and how you can give your formations orders by calling out to them, which is amazing. I think he probably was naive, but his goal was to make the thing so popular and get do many people using it, that they'd need to either buy his model or begin mass producing their own. Now that most people have 40 inch + TVs, how fucking cool would it be to have?

What happened then? George Zimmerman, Ferguson, various chimp outs, and the companies fucking step away. Which–at least for now, for next 2-3 years, while VR requires a decent computer and an IQ of 100 to set it up– it's going to be almost exclusively White guys and Asians playing it, so (if it's your kind of thing) should enjoy it now before someone manages to make it easy enough for kangz.

I an take or leave FPS, although I'm finding myself increasingly squeezed given that my favorite magazine nat geo since childhood had a cover full of arabs last year and the words "the new europeans," which eliminates all their content for me.

IF anyone has any suggestions as far as content for Rift or vive, I'm all ears., I want to be the most out of it before it becomes to commercialized and then ruined by kangz. Today, am going to try "star wars" which is meant to be one of better ones for Vive. See if true.

Did you even read my post nigger?

Amazon is the dominant force in videogaming now?

What the fuck is happening in this thread

maybe it's debatable, but at least as far as TV, you need to have that proven audience for the production company to green light expensive special effects. I hope you prove me completely wrong and that the best VR games are able to be made with low budgets, but experience tells me differently. People had this same sort of naive hope when internet first came out, and instead we got perhaps the largest and most predatory companies in the history of the planet.

the RR barons and rich Jews old older times can never have DREAMED of controlling how their orders thought and expressed themselves on their off-time as the Jews or today monitor and always have them essentially "self-sporting" their thoughts and can be fired whenever the top jew decides said worker has stepped to of line.

Wii is and was superior to any VR-gimmick. Simply because it takes too much effort on the body and sight to enjoy playing VR. It's a gimmick that is effectively dead.

OP had BPD, and after spilling his spaghetti in multiple controller threads, he decided to make this one, and as expected, history repeated itself.

Here, have some more TLV.

Check the sales reports and please tell me who sells more vidya game units than amazon. Steam is a totally different model, but the average…parent buying their kid x for Christmas or birthday still uses amazon. You don't seem to grasp that most people are still fucking tech retarded other than faceberg, they venture no further into the internet.

I can afford one but I'm not stupid enough to lose myself in a totally fake world. where I won't hear if anything happens to my home. Regular screens satisfy me as is. Must be nice being a gullible fuck that the Jew wants entranced and glued to the fake reality

As soon as a faggot makes reference to king wigger, I can't help but laugh. Funny how when King Wigger was in court for his (unloaded) gun, he suddenly ad miraculously remembered how to talk like a White man to the judge, eh? Nothing greater than watching a wigger fraud get tor apart piece by piece, even if it is by Howard Stern:

youtube.com/watch?v=LxtRcyZshNM

TV and video games are wildly wildy different beasts. And all the best TV nowadays is on netflix, Amazon prime's TV stuff is shit.

Also TV shows don't live and ide on the basis of amazon sales, not by a long shot. That doesn't even make any sense, how would they know when shooting what the future DVD/blueray sales on amazon would be? If that was the case shows like Firefly would never be cancelled.

TV special effects and video game special effects do not require the same funding both in terms of scope and application. It's an apples to oranges comparison.

Selling units on amazon doesn't mean amazon is the dominant force in gaming. Even if it did I doubt amazon is leading the PC game market by any stretch. If you go by that logic the iphone app store is "the dominant force in gaming." Following the logic of this thread games can only be good if they can be free to play with whale-focused pay to win schemes. I mean, without that how would the games ever be funded? And we all know the only devs that take chances and risk it all on new concepts or breaking new ground are the ones funded by massive corperations chasing the lowest common denominator…

You seem pretty stupid to me if you think putting on a pair of ear cancelling headphones somehow means you're some sort of gullible sheep controlled by ominous ill-defined jewish boogeymen.

No, you just can't afford it, be honest. They same argument could be made against ever putting headphones on. When you are literally wishing cancer on anyone who uses VR, you have something deep-seated going on friend, but that's for a psychologist too figure out, not me.

I can agree with a lot of what you say, but what I think we're seeing (barring a nuclear war or a major economic crash) is some sort of major paradigm shift where the media companies will attempt to co-opt normal video games, VR, TV, news and to combine them all together in a way they may not even fully have planned yet.

All you have to do is look at what's happening behind the scenes– Jeff Bezos of amazon bought the post. Zuckerburg bought the Rift and is working with Conde Nast, owned by the very powerful and very Jewish Newhouse family. zuckerburg also talking about running for president. Today, Samsung filed for same license to begin test self-driving cars on US roads. No matter how you look at it, it doesn't look good, esp considering the YT censorship going on.

I'm not sure who owns Vive or if they've sold out, but if they haven't can bet they will. We're moving into a world where apple, google, and samsung have far more power than the US gvt ever dreamed of having.

Why would I waste $700 on a tool that is aimed to turn you into even more of a zombie? That money will go towards payments on the house way before I'll ever shell it out to the likes of Zuckerberg.

Don't even try to psychoanalyse me kike, I could wish for far worse than cancer, like the devices exploding while saps wear them but ever so lightly that they stay alive if they manage to stop the bloodflow from their eyes.

The US govt has that power, they have deals with all those companies so they can snoop in on everything that goes through them. It was part of the Patriot act and subsequent legislation people foolishly let them get away with. Media companies simply dictate what you should think, the govt makes sure you actually don't deviate from it too much.

Hymie, assuming you are actually White, do you have any idea how fucking embarrassing you are? Do you even know what "psychoanalyze" means? Pointing out that, when wearing headphones at a high volume, one is just as susceptible to not hearing a fire alarm is not "psychoanalyzing." Please don't use terms you don't understand.

Furthermore, what has been the goal of video games from the first Atari to the Nintendo power glove to the x-box where you could call in back-up visions to cover your flank in the game "Ryse?" Immersion. VR no more turns you into a "zombie" than fucking…playing paintball does.

Imagine a future where video could suspend you in a sort of lucid dream and you could control the stimuli and direct how the lucid dream goes. This was all scfi stuff even 5 years ago. And now, while I would not day it's close, it's almost visible over the horizon. Regrettable, as the US falls into Brazil status and Europe turns into a Caliphate, it will almost certainly be Nippon pr china to make such things a reality.

You realize it's not you who controls it, the way games are made nowadays, right? If people still had the same values as they held 30 years ago I would agree it would sound promising. Now though, I expect a whole bunch of shit filled with social justice values, walking simulators that try to make you believe how great diversity is, a whole lot of historical revisionism and a bunch of social experiments to gather data on how to more effectively condition the masses through virtual realities. Zuckerberg was more than happy for facebook to be used for such experiments ever since it became popular and he's probably the biggest proponent of VR. Sure one might think "well Nippon won't fall for that" but do I have to remind you about localization? Communist China creating content isn't a better prospect than what the Jew already has planned to test out on us through things like VR.

You can tell by his constant moving of goalposts that his real beef with VR is that he can't afford it.

Why would you give money to zuckerberg? Whats that got to do with the Vive? Oh the rift is the budget VR headset so I guess that's the one you were closer to not being able to afford?

Why not pay for your house and buy a Vive? Its not a binary choice. For me at least…

You wot m8?

Just because you have some wierd obession with him doesn't mean hes the best. Palmer Lucky and Carmack are the VR proponents at Occulus, Zuck just bought a VR company.

Yes I can you pathetic cuck, I'm telling you retards are actively supporting something to fuck us even more than what already exists. Your brave new world is gonna be used to push even more propaganda in entertainment and also will be used to gather more data. You think applications for them are gonna only work on one particular headset? Just like mobile gaming, it's gonna be spread among all the different ones. By no, instead you're just gonna act like reddit and believe in the good will of psychopaths, crooks and their useful idiots. Kill yourself.

In ways, you could be right. The fucking ADL now being able to censor YT does have me worried as shit, will give you that. But at the end of the day, the Jew's greed overrides all else. Look at Mel Gibson. He called some of them "oven dodgers" right to their faces, and yes they the Jews tried to make an example of him. But, at days end, especially with the way hollywood is teetering (last weekend was worst since weekend after 9/11) I think the money Jews are starting to realize that the diversity Jews have taken it too far.

Example– last week, in Hollywood Reporter last week I noticed the nigger from new star wars (that I refused to see) (john oogyboyga?) complaining that there weren't enough niggers in Game of Goys or LOTR. Not even one wire service picked it up. Why?

The Jews are all for pushing their diversityWhite Genocide agenda. Until it begins seriously eating into their shekels. Very good book called "David vs Goliath: Life and Loathing in Greater Israel" by a Jew named Max Blumenthal where he reveals just how much Jews openly despise niggers in Israel, where they know their fellow Jews will keep it quiet for them.

OK, so even assuming you are right, wouldn't you rather get the product, study it, play with the code, and see how hard it would be to turn to brainwashing device in our favor? The problem the Jews have created right now is that, yes, millions of White men (and Nipponese men) have "dropped out," but not all are fucking dumb. A good number can code. Most obvious example, look at Trump and how the more the rat-controlled media spewed their bile over him, the more people fought back.

I think right now…I mean, look at that guy fucking Jewggle fired, James Damore, for daring to suggest males and females might not share the same interests. When they fire those kinds of guys, all they are left with are Indians, since of source they cannot be racist (unfortunately for jewggle, they aren't at all creative either) and purple-haired dykes built like linebackers.

My point? As Jewggle purges all these White guys for Wrongthink, how long before entire companies of them turn up that can outcompete jewggle at many things, at least things that require expertise in a certain niche? As the Jews purge more and more "Fucking White Males,' I think these companies will pop up. And VR might be the place they have their first impact.

I mean, as an example, why the fuck is EVERY game based in history anti-Western? Why not a historical game based on siege of Malta and Battle of Lepanto, or Reqonquista of Spain, where the Euros actually win? Why not a movie like that/ Other than 300 (which Jews allowed as pro-Iraq war propaganda), can anyone think of a movie from past ~30 years where the Europeans are the good guys and WIM?

And they even had to make the Persians KANGZ led by a homo.

Good point friend. According to Herodotus, the Persians of that time were basically White. They were essentially White up until their Arab conquest when they all became arab rape babies. One can only imagine if, at that time, there wasn't such rabid infighting among different Aryan peoples and they had joined and unleashed their untiled fury on the Muslims. They'd have never had a chance. and would have been exterminated down the very last one. Even if one reads now about the Battle of Lepanto (the battle which finally pushed the Turks back after centuries of taking millions of Christian slaves from the coast) came quite close to never happening simply because vying egos had great trouble settling for a leader. If only Byzantines, Catholics, and all the various tribes (even the mongols at some point were interested in an alliance) the world would look very different. Instead, Europe was so divided, it left us open to Turks invading, stealing Eastern Euro boys, and brainwashing them into Janesseries. Christ, if anyone is owed "reparations" on a global scale, would be Europeans.

How amazing would it be to get the funds and start a studio in somewhere like Poland or Hungary that actually allowed you to tell the real story of people of Charles Martel, Isabella and Ferdinand, Geoffrey, Richard, etc… A bit OT, but there'a great scene in a Washington Irving short story "Conquest of Granada" where— after Isabella and Ferdinand take over the final Saracen stronghold in Spain.

IT may seem completely unrelated, but it isn't– the US was founded as a Christian nation. no matter how much certain groups may be displeased by that. The fact that we aren't allowed to see ANY OF THAT reflected in ANY OF our culture (yes, in video games too) is a big part of what is being us toward another US Civil War….

lol

retard

Granted, I'd rather the government said it's open season for antifa goons and give out rewards for shooting the human garbage but that's a good 1st step.

It was also a Whites-only nation.
Unlike every other country in the world, which was an ethnostate until suicide.

Well, what do they do?

I've got some history for you.

I first thought that shit was a VR controller, turns out to be just a regular controller, in that case it's a waste of money.

Why haven't you killed yourself yet gypsyfag?