Steam Controller vs others???

Bother 2 steam controllers, and after a month convinced they are absolutely trash (which arguably I should have guessed before). Are their opinions on whether it's worth trying to he logitech controller or ny of the others or if it's simply better to just stay with xbox one controllers for those games where one is simply easier. Are there any opinions on this? I think I can still ship back my 2nd Steam controller to get a refund/exchange, or at least a longer cord since my dongle for xbox one controller has ceased to function..

So (for those of us who use controllers for certain games) which one would you who i still use ouse recommend (assuming you deign to recognize us at all).

Nigga why the fuck do you own an Xbox One controller. Those are fucking shit.
You should have waited and bought an Xbox One S model controller (First wave)

Yes, the spelling/grammar is absolute trash, owing to fact that the batteryon phone is literally dead and blinking on and off and I don't want to give my my money to apple (to have it end up at ADL and is now official SJW company..when pack in '98 in grad school the bright green external covering. But, that is how the past 15-20 disastrous years have unfolded.

are you retarded?

Mate, I have nephews and watch my sister's 2 kids sometimes on weekends. If you've never watched 2 7 year old boys and seen them bouncing off the walls at 11pm, you can't understand how putting a controller in each hand will shut them up.

MY problem is that now i"M STUCK with these fucking controllers, I can't find a cord long enough to run to my xbox , can't tune in blue tooth, and even for something like "Witcher 2" or "Arama Series" these goddam things are terrible, which I genuinely never imagined, thought it had to be at lest on level of an xbox -s anniversary controller.

Well dipshit that's your own fault.
Good luck finding an actual First Wave Xbone S Controller before microsoft cheaped out on parts.

translation- I can't think of a specific argument against the Steam controllers, so I'm going to jump on the bandwagon and simply pretend I know more than I do in order to get a feeling of social affirmation and 'being on the right side.'"

I'm also going to guess you are morbidly obese, have very bad skin and very few friends. Am I correct? IF you have an argument about the subject, make it. Otherwise, put ad hominems up your ass, was asking for advice from others who have used them.

I have 2 of them. However, the dongle isn't working (for reasons that are unclear to me) while the "Steam" controller works very well as far as reception sans any sort of dongle or wire, but it's just terrible. The round "press pads" (for lack of a better term) make it impossible to actually fight or steer or…it's almost like the controller was designed in one night by a guy on a coke binge, I kid you not. There are even buttons on the underside of the controller, but they are rendered absolutely useless since…while you are in the midst of a game, you don't want to start thinking about button placement.

I got them at a big discount (almost free) since I work for one of companies closely involved on game production (I know "muh dad works for nintendo"). I just can't believe They made such a shitty project and wanted others to confirm they find shitty too and it's not just me.

the best controller is
an arcade stick

Evidentally you don't.
Xbox One S controllers are bluetooth capable.

I still use an Xbox 360 controller.

How many times do you have to be shat on before you learn you're a faggot? Both your threads were deleted yesterday and yet you come back for more. Just fucking off yourself already.

Yes, the spelling/grammar is absolute trash, owing to fact that the batteryon phone is literally dead and blinking on and off and I don't want to give my my money to apple (to have it end up at ADL and is now official SJW company..when pack in '98 in grad school the bright green external covering. But, that is how the past 15-20 disastrous years have unfolded.>>13343392
I ordered xbox one a month before it came out. The problem with using xbox controllers and bluetooth on a decent CP is the lag time, which is considerable. At least on mine it is. I'm starting to think only solution is longer cors, which I wanted to avoid since already wasted money on these 2 Steam monstrosities.

And now you're a liar, because Wave 1 controllers don't have the lag issues wave 2 and 3 Xbox One S controllers do.

I bet your steam controller isn't even gold plated with diamond buttons.
I laugh at you.
Clearly you are a poorfag so you are irrelevant.

Last I checked, according to the rules, I am allowed to ask questions pertaining to specific topics and look for possible solutions. You have the balls to sit and call me a fucking faggot, when your lard ass is literally glued to the screen so you can concern troll here 24/7. Do you even sleep or leave the house or they bring your dole check and papa johns directly to your computer? You don't like my questions? ignore me. It's a valid question re" steam, and I've been on this site longer than your bloated ass.

Who the fuck do you think you are, you fat sweaty acne covered pig?

Faggot, I bet you didn't even know the difference between the Waves of Xbox One S controllers.
I BET YOU DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THE PIZZA HUT XBOX ONE CONTROLLER IS A WAVE 1.5 XBOX ONE S CONTROLLER, AND IS ALSO LITERALLY THE BEST XBOX ONE CONTROLLER THERE IS

yeah, you got me. I'd much rather be here "lying" in uch exclusive company than doing other things.

irrelevant.

Oh yes you got me. I an a poorfag. I don't even have gold "rims" for my vomit-red cadillac bedazzled Escalade.

Can all the assholes shut up for a minute to reduce noise to signal ratio– does anyone use a "Steam" controller and has gotten used to it? IS there a chance I just need to give it time nd eventually will get used to it?

Not going to talk about law school and how much money you make anymore like the blogposting faggot you are?

Lol, U R poorfag

Just FYI- I have an IQ of 134. Whether you think you have a "mark" or are a genuine fucking retard yourself, no idea. I'm looking for ANYONE on here who can say they are using a Steam controller happily now and that I'll get used to it. IS there any such person out there?

More like an IQ of little caesars. Plebian of filth.

You got me. Complete poorfag.

You are the definition of scheming, malicious Jew cocksuckers trying to get someone asking a simple question banned. "By their fruits ye shall know them." Hymie.

Man this shit isn't even funny.

Why don't you post a photo of your mother so everyone can laugh then if you want to spread humor, since asking for advice regarding a controller isn't "funny enough" for you? Your mother's rolls of fat would do the trick.

Has anyone here used a logitech controller and, if so, what do you think of them? I have a decent computer, so I'd like to be able to play my old GTA games, Batman games, even the old COD games (before became too PC) and looking for a decent controller for that. Aside from the assholes sewing hatred at me for no discernible reason, anyone else in a similar position? What about the logitech controllers? HAs anyone used for games like old GTA,BM,etc… Would even like to use for Genesis Emulator to play games like Starflight.

anyone tried the logitech controller?

So … what you're saying now is you like to examine jew mens "fruits" ?
You disgust me you fag.

It's official. You're a fucking retard.

Be careful there with your "hate speech" friend. In many euro nations, your fat, bloated ass could end up in jail. Which might not be worst thing for you.

Think about who you are, the group of 3 or 4 of you, however many you are, all following one fucking run-leader and trying to get me "Banned" and threads deleted…why exactly? Jealously certainly plays a part.

When I cameleer from cuckchan after the great exodus, it wasn't like this, and there weren't people like you. You're just malicious, genuinely evil, trying to get people caught in traps (you may have better luck with someone else….have already stated my IQ).

And the question? WHY? For asking a question about a controller? What could drive you other than jealousy? If I don't like a threat and I have no-good advice to offer, I simply ignore. Very rarely even sage.

What the hell sort of evil, socipathic vindictiveness possesses people like you. And one mayas, FOR WHAT? I've never met you, you have no idea the amount of work I do.

You are ostensibilityhere out of an interest in gaming, but you really aren't, you don't care games. You are a Borderline Personality disorder, who sits and schemes and tries to inflict imagined injuries on people (I say "imagined" since 2 clicks and Tor or a VPN undoes any damage you may have done.

Do you ever look at your dale, dumpy frame in the mirror and ask what you get out of such things trying to gt someone "banned" for asking question about a controller? Have you ever wondered just where you went wrong in life to turn you into such a malicious son-on a bitch?

And surely, I might be a son-of-a-bitch, but you– what exact combination of mental avuse, sexual abuse, and psychical isolation does it take to make a motherfucker who claim to an interest in "video games," when infant you have no such interest. You sit there, day after day, month after month, year after year actively TRYINGto make others miserable for "crimes" such as asking a question in a way uni don't approve. And THEN harassing the mods. When people get wise to your fucking schemes, you try to move on and find another mark.

I hoe you end up in jail for a really, really long tie before she poor impressionable SOB kills himself/herself over abuse from walking shitbag like you.

Ican'regonizeyou as the sociopath you re and laugh it off. I use hope others can too, because you're a dangerous motherfuck for those not bright enough to see you as what you are. Hope you end up in jail soon.

And nowYOU HAVE IT–you and your army of marxist snitches HAVE IT– and you can get me banned! But now that I see what you've done to this place since it was first formed for free discussion re: GG and other things.

You are you're very bang of scum buckets have totally ruined Holla Forums. Congrats, you faggot shit, and may your death be as slow and painful as the one you brought about for this board.

signed,
Not just me, but a LOT of the original Holla Forumsharbor refugees who have seen how you and your merry band of followers have systematically set out/.

Ayo fam som finna thot bix nood muhfuggin bim bop dawg yeeh nigga holla nawmeen blatblat nigga sheet fam

I'm pretty sure that's Nigger for "go learn some god damn English you mongoloid"

Is this fresh pasta?

After he is called out as the scheming, leering, greasy, hook-nosed KIKE cocksucker he is and whining like a cunt to the mods didn't work, NOW he's trying to imply I'm a nigger. You're a fucking lowlife. Which, I wouldn't even mind, if you had ANY interest whatsoever in gaming or gaming technology. You have none of those. You're a paid ADL/Soros shill here to try to set traps, get people banned, and then go whining to the fucking mods. What is that behavior? Is it even human? I guess I have my own answer–it isn't, it's Jewish.

Also, love how you and cohorts assumed I must be dumb and so did all you could to coax me into breaking a rule so you could then run (like one of the Jew stool pigeons in "Gulag Archipelago") and try to get me banned (again, with VPN and Tor, what purpose does it serve, other than you must be extra shekels from the ADL office. Since after the Apple and Google donations your masters must be flush with cash. Truly fucking scumbags trying to destroy the fucking board as part of a wider campaign to eliminate ALL internet freedom. And THIS is why Jews were run out 109 nations. Not only to do it, but to loudly take ownership of censoring YT through the ADL, which literally translatres to "Circumsized Brotherhood." Now trying to destroy vidya games.

I've seen this place bad since hot wheels first began it all, and I used to think the Holla Forums people were paranoid, but Jesus now i;m seeing it here for myself.

ALL I WANTED WAS TO SEE ANY POSSIBLE REVIEWS OR GET ANY INPUTS FROM OTHERS WHO HAD FUCKING USED THE CONTROLLER. That's it. And, you can go through the thread and see the Jews systematically attempt one technique after another to try to get me to deviate and go off topic so they can then swarm the moderator with reports. This place sure as fuck isn't the place is was 3 years ago, even 6 months ago. And it can only, I fear, get worse unless the mods take a firm stance against all of this bullshit.

Look at the concerted effort to shut down someone who had a moderate disagreement with some of the paid Jewish agitators on here. Jews,leave our Vidya games alone.

Finally, I'll repeat once more, the sole purpose of this thread– are there any recommendations for controllers (other than x-box) that can be used for the computer? I'm going to work on blue tooth with various xbox 1 controllers, but the delay is just too long. I guess my other option is just to find a much longer wire to run from computer to controller.

Some of the Logitech controllers look promising, but again in the end they are worthless since they aren't really an organic outgrowth of the necessity of that particular situation. Right now, I'm working with the Occ. Rift and the "hand controllers" that come with that– which again, are problematic in a cultural context since given the amount of terrorism ongoing in the West right now (esp Europe), any scum that could said to have "trained" on either a Vive or a Rift would get back the industry years. Thus genuinely good FPS (last year, for example, a major airline was going to team with a very big film they were sponsoring and allow a sort of game/movie hybrid on their transatlantic flights without giving up too many plot points– after Paris, al that had to be fucking cancelled and it cost EVERYONE a shitload of money).

Thus, the basic point here is that so long as fucking terrorism keeps going on at the rate it is, we're not going to see VR tech as far as things like FPS emerge anywhere near as quickly as it would have…which is going to effectively serve to kill the entire industry since FPS in VR was considered essentially THE most potentially profitable sector in that branch of gaming. And now, NO ONE wants to fucking touch it since it's now seen as a field the will provide essentially a "dr.y run" for islamists in their next fucking atrocity…..

if you don't have one of these don't even fucking (you) me

You have to be 18 to post here, retard. I came into this thread expecting some laughs but all I see is a thick headed babby that can't deal with his faggotry.

Nah he likes to examine Jew men and fruits. He's in denial about his sexuality.

Has anyone tried any of those Saturn clones on Amazon. I have a Saturn hooked up to my PC through a USB adapter but it's a huge pain in the ass because the cable is just too fucking long and the adapter drivers clashes with shit sometimes. I wish someone would make a bluetooth Saturn pad like all those Famicom pads that are sold now.

Dual shock 4. Best controller ive ever used. A good alternative is an xbox 360 controller if the dpad isnt a big concern. Or get a good mechanical keyboard.

Ok wait. This went from controller recs to VR becoming a terrorist training utility. Im guessing you made this thread.

Fucking faggot mod deleting threads left and right.

Best answer is going to be to go down to your local gamestop and fiddle with their DS4 and Xbone pads, and then pick which one fits you the best. For me, DS4 ticked all of my boxes. Also, being able to remap the touchpad to be used for volume control, as well as disable the battery-sucking lightbar, both via inputmapper, is great.

You know genuine saturn pads can just be plugged in through serial ports right? You don't need an adapter.

As said in previous threads, this is only good for one thing. Playing pc games like city builders on your couch. It's good for that because it allows you to play while lying down. You can also use it on your desktop (for some reason you can't do this with the xbox controller)

The DS4 has nice features and a little customization, but the build quality is sub-par, plus latency issues. Get a DS3 or an Xbone controller.

Higher than xbone pad, considering how fast those sticks start drifting.
You'll have to provide a source for that.

This fucking thread is hilarious.

Did they rework the DS4 for the pro? i have no interest in a meme console when i already have a bloodborne box so never noticed, but this is a vastly better dualshock.

fuck ms is dropping the ball this gen.

They updated it a year ago, yes.

Yeah, I thought the ceo change would improve ms, but the new guy is a total fagot.

The fact that the ps4 uses keyboards natively and the microsoft console doesnt is fucking staggering.

github com/Jays2Kings/DS4Windows/issues/62

Actually if I am remembering correctly, xbone does have native keyboard support, it just isn't integrated with the virtual keyboard, at all.

Why are you still using ds4windows?

forums.pcsx2 net/Thread-ScpToolkit-XInput-Wrapper-aka-ScpServer-Reloaded?page=13

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

fucking mods are really hard-ons these days, starting to approach cuck-chan levels. Amazing, Now, years later they folllowlater they follow. The same fucking busy-bodies carrying the same fucking psych issues as when they left cuckchan, only more here

My mistake. I should have guessed your mother was under 18 when she gave birth to the fucking walking abortion that is you, you walking bag of human debris.

Oh nigger please. At that time, Fucking Sega ha already been dying for years, the only people who even still step it around was to have NHL tournaments right before Law School Finals. Sega Saturn was one gigantic FAILURE in every fucking respect. MAybe even more so that Sega CD, and tha is saying something.

I bet it would get a lot funnier of you posted a picture for everyone of yourself in a vest and tidy whiteys. Come-one, just one. Forget the eclipse last week, I bet each time your morbidly obese ass gets up to use the shitter the fucking opossums begin running in circles and the crickets stop chirping.

While I cn partially agree with that, the issue is that it fits,so fucking seamlessly in with everything already on the PC "e.g. "it just werks goy!' that I really wish the fuckers would make a different design with all the same "connections" as the new steam controller has that allow it to fit seamlessly into everything with minimum adjustment.

Especially helpful when one is using the rift/vive often and (whether i the jews getting there in preparation to market shit at me based on my reaction time or whatever it was not sure but everything transitioned so smoothly that it shocked even me.