Wakfu season 3

mega.nz/#F!m9kS3L4D!3kRNkMUYIKFqqT_l0b8aOQ

So the Wakfu cartoon just got a new season. What does Holla Forums think of it? With this and Castlevania releasing we are finally getting some decent vidya cartoons.

Other urls found in this thread:

brotherhoodoftofuv2.tumblr.com/wakfu-season-1
youtube.com/watch?v=GttP6wW3qDY
youtube.com/watch?v=-KOH2Ocy778
nyaa.si/view/577738
nyaa.si/view/328333
nyaa.pantsu.cat/view/353544
nyaa.pantsu.cat/view/328333
mega.nz/#F!bxFkHapa!lDNw0uFxHrBVIKdFRGLXGg
rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4835898
wakfu.wikia.com/wiki/Huppermage
methodwakfu.com/en/the-world-of-twelve/
pastebin.com/pnixYFQ4
torrentfreak.com/vpn-services-anonymous-review-2017-170304/
mega.nz/#F!ugFhVQbZ!yiVE-7S-ToI-FP1pmT4jXA
dofus.com/en/forum/2-general-discussion/326212-unveiling-dofus-3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Does it come with a video game like the Konosuba one?
And the Castlevania cartoon is purely eye candy. Everything else fucking sucked.

The physical DVD does but since it's an MMO it isn't like you can't just download it everywhere else.

I meant like a seperate game from the MMO.

They, they really want Wakfu to be an MMO. Which sucks because I would pay anything for a Wakfu turn based CRPG.

Get out (((Marche)))

I thought Season 3 was NEVER EVER. They even started a comic book series because they couldn't get a Season 3.

I predict more fapbait and feels.

Holy shit this is bad, the first season was so fun.

>>>Holla Forums

Its only going to get worse from here after shit like Dofus attracted so many tumblrfaggots and DAutists into the mix. The writers will only want to make a show for them now.

disg

But dofus is older

Wakfu has always had dark moments user. How is it any more edge than Nox?

this has to be some kind of running meme that i dont get, what makes wakfu actually good?

It has good lore, good fights and good writing.

Hello yes is this the designate baguette furfag thread?

Just ignore it, it's just a furfag shilling his shitty cartoon.

Did the style change? Did they redesign any characters?

cute waifus, that's about it

It's a cartoon based on a video game you retarded faggot, we even had a group of us playing the game long before Marche showed up to give faggots an excuse to shitpost threads to death.

overall good start to the season
basicaly them sayin they killed/fucked up Iop/goultard then loliop going full Iop to save Sadly was nice
Yugo having his little cry about MUH ADAMAI and Amalia basically trying to be wedded off to some dumb Osa

It's the best cartoon/anime currently airing and it's based on a videogame.

IMPREGNATE EVA

Nox was tragic, these characters are cackling evil just 'cos.

The first season was great, the second season was okay. That's about it.

Fucking preggers for a third time, jesus christ

also Rubilax outright saying he watched them fuck lel

I need a bit more detail.

There is probably a lot more motive behind it but still corrupt
since all the bigbads of this season are Demigods excluding Adamai but he can kinda be considered one anyway with the dumb way Eliatops work in the world of 12

Like all of them are sons and daughters of gods including the big fat Pandawa Poo

It's a french cartoon based on a french mmo. The creators have a ton of autism and made a lot of lore which connect the game, cartoon, manga and movie together. It has good animation and is a good fantasy setting. You can watch it on netflix. It's refreshing hearing French voices instead of jap ones.

C H I L D
B E A R I N G
H I P S

It's truly amazing what passes on French childrens TV. Wakfu has

But they can't show Srams because frogs are weird about showing skeletons in a kids show.

Thats france for you

The show did have Sram tho, its jsut that the Wakfu era Srams are no longer turned into actual skeletons, they just dress the part instead.

female:furry,mind control

We didn't learn Nox's true intentions till much later in the season.
The first episode he's giggling like a madman, teleports behind someone, and all the while talking about how much he wants to devour wakfu.

I'd recommend watching the show on a streaming site/finding a torrent of the fan subs, Netflix's subtitles have some weird localizations for some names, specifically Tristepin who they for some reason decided to just call him Percedal.
They also cut out the really important end credit scene at the end of season 1.

.webms please

Why is Miranda so perfect?

you forgot a t before the v, and you also came to the wrong board

now think the dofus movie is aimed at a younger audiance

lots of reasons but do you really need one?

btw I got put on a maybe list for faustsketcher commission slots, he said he was so full that mine was basically the one that coulda made it but didnt so he said if anyone backs out or if he has time he will contact me to get it done

HOW THE FUCK DID THEY GET AWAY WITH THAT IN A KIDS MOVIE?

dont forget her getting absolutely fucking sloshed

Getting drunk is totally normal for the French. They have wine with every meal.

anyone know a website i can watch this, i got in trouble with my internet provider last time and i dont want to take the risk

You don't have netflix? Either way you aren't going to get in trouble for pirating a french cartoon.

do you anons only watch sports.

there is a difference between showing drinking and showing shit face drunk

Not him but I have 3/5 allowed strikes in a 2 year period. Netflix is cancer and is the jewish equivalent of Steam for TV

You are complaining about netflix being cancer and jews yet you are on a ISP that assfucks you for watching french children cartoons

consider learning how to internet

Damn that's lewd.

So say if I want to get into Wakfu, where do I start?

If you mean the cartoon, season 1 episode 1 would be a good start.

This is a movie right? No way is this TV animation

Thats the first of 3 movies i believe. Dofus Part 1: Julith

brotherhoodoftofuv2.tumblr.com/wakfu-season-1

Avoid the dub, at all costs

It's french. Its to be expected.

Ah. While I've alwaysed loved their art style, I've always hated their gratuitous use of motion tweens. So watching that clip was very refreshing and wish that was the norm for their animation.

This is generally the recommended watching order .

The specials are short, but Dofus is a bit more of a time commitment of 52 episodes, at 10-12 minutes each.
I watched the OVAs before Dofus, and I was still able to pretty much get them, but it does provide some context on characters that show up in the second one.

What's wrong with the English version?

The voice actors dont fit the characters at all, for many of them. As well as changing the names for no reason too as someone mentioned earlier.

English voice acting is so bad it makes the whole show feel and look worse. Makes the first half of S1 harder to watch because they don't really settle into consistently good animation until the halfway mark.

EN dubs were indeed awful

Just compare the first 2 minutes of these 2 videos
youtube.com/watch?v=GttP6wW3qDY
youtube.com/watch?v=-KOH2Ocy778

The dub not only doesnt fit the characters, they are making random grunting noises constantly that are just bad and off.

HE HAS NO NOSE. DO NOT FALL FOR HIM AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

That little dog loli is so fucking cute.

The only place you could have asked that that question would make less sense than it does here, is /a/.

Did the french just name the jew?

obligatory i guess post more amalia

Dude they have an entire race of THE JEW its name backwards is literally Fortune and its entire thing is hoarding gold and being as jewish as possible to the point where they start looking like old jews despite the god being a giant golden treature chest dragon

oh yea and for the record on Voice acting in the dub
Anakama did appoligse for it a little while back
so thats pretty awesome of them

The Dofus cartoon is newer though, and had a prominent lesbian couple. Still a fantastic cartoon though, way better animation than Wakfu got and the stories being self contained I thought was a point in its favor.

Oh by the way to the guy who made the last wakfu thread and got a fucking 24hour ban
I told mark and he said pooter was wrong for doing it

this nigger fucks up hard and shits on the board every day, it's a wonder how mark doesn't fire him

Their whole thing is that they age faster up to a certain point, and then it just slows down to a crawl. Instead of their appareance changing to look like a dragon, they change to look that age. Hence why enutrof babies are so fucking ugly, already with old man face and white hair

Was it about the game(s) or the cartoons? People only ever talk about the cartoon. The game(s) is/are so secondary, it took me some time before I even found out there's (a) game(s). This whole thread is a great example. Save for a couple posts at the beginning of the thread, abso-fucking-lutely no one is talking about games. Based on the post, a 24-hour ban is excessive though.

wakfu is vidya no matter what way you spin it

They have many games but they are all meh. Ankama has amazing artists and writers, but when it comes to making games they will pitch a billion ideas and shit themselves hard halfway through.
Even their card game on Steam, they have super rare cards that gain exp and level up into ultra OP cards when they kill other units in combat. So they found a way to add a HUGE amount of grindan to an already grindy card game.

Unless you spin it as cartoon.

Oh fuck, that dub is disgusting. I'm honestly glad I never knew it even existed.

fug

There's a new kat?

nyaa.si/view/577738
nyaa.si/view/328333

You might have early onset blindness

I was checking nyaa.pantsu.cat, though maybe I'm just fucking dumb

I'm just joshing you bro, don't look too much into it

nyaa.pantsu.cat/view/353544
nyaa.pantsu.cat/view/328333

Why is Nyaa.si looked down upon?

consider >>>/suicide/

Cartel bullshit. Will elaborate on what I know in a moment.

Some kind of faggot cabal, while pantsu is run by the free folk.

From what I recall, some major uploader/fansub group/something or other decided they would only use Nyaa.si because "My friend said someone at pantsu made an anti-semitic joke, and we want to avoid drama". So essentially, some goon told him if he wasn't lying about his "friend" in the first place pantsu was full of meanies and that the group should only use nyaa.si because of this. This is likely because this person has influence on nyaa.si. What's ironic is "nyaa.si" can be read as "Nazi".

From what I understand the guy who runs horriblesubs herkz was denied mod on pantsu but was given mod on .si and as such si is the "Official" place to get Horriblesub torrents

Said retard is somebody who spams feminist shit day in and day out and pantsu wanted nothing to do with him

Do the horriblesubs people not realize they're a fucking joke? Anybody could pay for a CR subscription and then rip their subs.

You mean how I made all the horriblesubs staff shit their pants because I pointed out they steal all their subs from other groups and have done nothing original in like a decade?

They're well aware they're a fucking joke

Is that not common knowledge? Their whole thing is stealing CR's subs, sacrificing quality so they can be first to release. That's why the name is "Horrible."

Haven't heard about this.

I didnt know these things, good to know now. Guess i really want to buy a CR sub now, or at least to find a new subbing group to use.

Google herkz horriblesubs twitter

Have fun

Why would you buy a CR sub? You get literally an identical product downloading HS. That is their purpose. CR is even more cancerous because it's fucking streaming and their business practices actually affect Japan and the anime industry.

Holy shit I had no idea it was airing now, I've been waiting so long for this.

Let me guess, he was again too lazy to check on google if the thread was videogames

mega.nz/#F!bxFkHapa!lDNw0uFxHrBVIKdFRGLXGg

First 5 episodes out next lot airs the 10th
Second episode subbed, sub team says next ones will be done tomorrow

Don't delude yourself. That girl has hair all over her body. It's furshit.

Miranda

Humans have hair all over their bodies. Are we furshit?

Do your eyes work properly my man?

its furry, user
you dont HAVE to like animals that way, you know

We aren't all Hungarian user.

He's right though, anyone who uses netflix over torrents is a fucking idiot.

You're telling me you'd fuck a woman with a coat of hair all over her thighs, breasts, abs, calves, face, and groin?

If she can pull it off like Miranda does, sure.

You mean an older russian woman? :^)

I totally understand not wanting to masturbate to it, i agree, but if the bitch actually became real and she'd be all horny and bothered, just right behind you, on your bed and wanting to leglock you as soon as you approach? Do you actually believe you would walk her out of your house gently? Feed her a bowl of boiled eggs? Blown her brains out? Give me a break.

i probably would but if that happened that would just invigorate me on a quest to find out how to do that to other 2d girls

2D > 3DPD

2.5D*

I'd wreck that shit.

Is there a good download for season 2? The one up on nyaa is all blurry and shit with fucking TV channel logos pasted over the top.
I wasn't sure what to expect when I started this show but the animation is neat and the characters are likeable.

If something exaclty human but covered in fur became real it would be fucking horrifying. It would trigger your senses. You'd think that person would have a disease.
legitimately not an argument.

rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4835898

WEB-DLRip 720p
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25 fps, ~3500 kbps

He said "good looking", for you, in some way, meaning it looks good to you even if you imagine it wouldn't, but you don't really know since you never have seen it with your own eyes. For better or for worse.

>Not about Elf that are for consensual reproducing with a single mate and will prepare warm meals for the off spring in a comfy warm cabin.

Elely and Pinpin are super adorable together. Him crying tears of joy from watching his daughter win her first fight was perfect.

I like wakfu but this belongs on /a/ or Holla Forums

Elely is the fucking mvp of this season i tell ya

Sorry its not a moe'

B-but muh shitty MMO.

This is true.

Its a japanese style animations made in the west.

No, that would be something like Avatar: The Last Airbender. The is very clearly a western cartoon.

I bet next you will say Last Man is Jap too.

excuse me but wasnt anime originally inspired by french comics and western cartoons?

Yeah but consider this:
Going to fucking Holla Forums
I don't care if its 8/co/ its shit. Destroy Holla Forums.

Forgot pics.

ouiaboos are the worst.

Did you forget to memetext that bolded line?

I remember having an "argument" with someone who thought Conan the Barbarian was a japanese mangoo. Swore up and down it was generic animu trash. For some strange reason, if it doesn't look like mspaint drawings Adventure Time inspired or sunday funnies tier art work shit or blatantly featuring capes or zombies, it must be jap.

Literally what is wrong with 8/co/?

It's just underages not knowing anything better. I pity them.

lots from the look of it.

I go there for story times, OC and decent comic discussion. I think it has the best discussion of any of the major boards. What's wrong with it?

It was all right a couple years ago because of how lax it was. Now it's full blown shitposting and it's awfully childish how most posters act.

O FUCK YES

That season 1 ending though.

never thought of all the cartoons showcasing a healthy family life it'd be a french one

He did nothing wrong

the motion of the camera is nauseating and the mix of overly smooth animation with low framerate animation is hideous.

Ouiaboos, what the fuck are you doing

How we died?

mfw

TWENTY
WHOLE
minutes

You mean Nox? it's the post credits scene, he used his remaining energy after the battle to travel to his family grave, without energy he died and became temporal dust.

Also, the post credits scene for the season 2 ending is brutal. Alone, forever.

Its worse than that.
Its not that he ran out of energy, its normal for powerful Xelors to make an habit of using their magic to keep themselves from aging too much and living longer, so thats not a risk for them. He lost all his will to live, so he simply stopped keeping himself alive. He let his own body turn to dust willingly, only wishing to finally finally put an end to all of it.

Thanks based comfy ninja

Where do I get these? All I can seem to find is the season 2 OVAs

They're in every torrent I've ever seen of Wakfu.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4f583177e9f21807b9ab17af95cb84a66c7a34ec&dn=Wakfu+All+Episodes+Collection&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

Weren't included in the season 1 torrent I got off nyaa, thanks user
I want to watch these before I start season 2 properly

Jesus, that's awful. Grougaloragran sounds borderline retarded and all of Nox's eccentric mannerisms are totally lost.

As much as I love Peter Serafinowicz… yeah, he completely missed the point of Nox.

What's the difference between Dofus and Wakfu? I've never seen the Dofus stuff. Isn't Dofus supposed to be way way in the past relative to Wakfu? I barely even remember most of the stuff that happened in the Wakfu series, I really need to rewatch it.

Dofus is earlier in the timeline when the gods are all stronger and have more influence on the world and there's much more land mass because there's yet to be the mass flooding that marks the changing point between the two eras.

Dofus is the first game. Its about everyone trying
to collect the 7 or so primordial Dofus aka dragon eggs for absolute power and fame. Wakfu takes place 400 years later or so? not sure on the exact number but a couple hundred years later.
In the Wakfu story, Ogrest was the one to collect all Dofus eggs but he was tricked and manipulated by… i think one of the shunned dolls/daughters of Sadida? Because of this he lost it and after killing her, overwhelmed with the power of the Dofus he hid in a mountain and cried his wrath away. He cried so much in fact that he provoked a worldwide flood and made the oceans even saltier. This flood is what causes all of the nations to be their own islands as it destroyed most of the continents. The gods tried to defeat him but Ogrest fucked them all up, all 12 or 13 gods.
So they did the second best thing they could: Save as many people as possible and try to restore the world. Feca created barriers to protect people from the flood, Sadida and Osamodas salvaged and brought back to life as many plants and animals as they could so they wouldnt go extinct, etc.
Ogrest still lives there but does nothing, he just sits there being angry and depressed. But people still blame him for anything that goes wrong, and maybe they are right because the climate in general is fucked and the salty water fucked up many crops. Just consequences of the salty flood. As long as noone bothers him everything will be fine, but many want him to die either as revenge or as precaution.

huh i was certain that it was way less than that.

I'm getting REALLY confused on Dofus. An user said there's 3 movies, but I can only find one movie. I also see "Dofus," "Dofus: The Treasures of Kerubim," and "Dofus: Kerub's Bazaar." There's only one series, right? Are these just different names for the same series?

Are those not the three movies?

There's just the one long Dofus cartoon about Kerubim for which those three are all probably referring to, one Dofus movie called Julith, then three Wakfu short movies Ogrest, Nox and Goultard though some of them like Ogrest take place in the Dofus time frame.

The Treasures of Kerubim is a mini series about Kerub and his adopted child Joris. Most of it is Joris playing around and Kerub telling him a story about his cool youth adventures.

Is that even is final form?
Can't wait for Yugo to go even further beyond.

his*
fuggg :DDD

help. he's too cute.

>>>/cuteboys/

tfw no yugo bf

/cuteboys/ is a cesspit of degeneracy and vapid attention whores.

God the first two episodes were pretty good. It's like catching up with old friends who actually did something with their lives. It's good to finally have something to look forward to.

Anyone who watches anything dubbed, be it Holla Forums /a/, Holla Forums fully deserves what's happening to him.

There are some good dubs. They're rare, but they exist.

Animu = animé, it's a french word, /a/ was french all along.

You're thinking about Holla Forums

I thought Holla Forums and Holla Forums got the same kind of cancer?

I'm surprised nobody's posted these yet. With regards to the watch order though, I'd recommend
Some people say to watch Dofus between season 2 and the OVAs, but I prefer chronological order.

then you are wrong and should not post

Chronological order is always best. I never understood the autism of people suggesting watching shows or movie series out of order.

Did you play MGS in chronological order too?

Chronological order puts the Nox and Ogrest specials before season 1, which kinda ruins them.

No, I dropped 1 after like a few hours because it was awful and moved onto 2, which made me decide to give up on the entire series after maybe 1 hour.

video games != movies

faggot.

Yeah, just like MGR was "fast paced" action lmao

No. Some stories are meant to be told in medias res. Berserk is not one of them.

thats wrong and basically you are fucking retarded
dont even reply to me or I will report you

Age 1500 or so.

talk about shitty dragon brother. does nothing to help people refuses to help his brother aka the dofus part. Also would note he did get influence by a Evil slut
i hope yugo fucking shits on him in the coming episodes. god knows he needs his ass kicked hard.

I'm torn between being super jealous that Tristepin gets Best Girl and being happy for him because he's my favourite character in the show by far.

.Adamai has always been shit, no surprise he became an edgy villain after all the times he acted like a bitch.

pretty much
Adamai has always been an angsty little shit who never lets anyone do anything and be jealous of yugo actually having friends

Well he believes he's better than everyone else

Which is why Yugo was made king, and not his piss ant dragon brother

makes you wonder how him and Yugo ruled so well in past life
he seems more the sort of shitter to be Quiblys dragon instead of shinonomikonomi

WWEW LADS

He was older then and grew up with the other dragons, who probably taught him to be less of a bitch.

C'mon.

Dude, that's not the issue, there's fucking borderline gore in it.

Is that big nosed qt a main character in Dofus? I might have to watch it after if so.

Probably.

In the movie
she is a humpermage

I know zero actual lore about this race

wakfu.wikia.com/wiki/Huppermage

So let me get this straight.
The main character doesn't grow up because he's some sorta half-dragon, so any possible impregnations with treeniggress won't ever happen? Is that right?

Also can someone gibe me a rundown on supplementary shit that isn't monikered wakfu.
Like dofus something or other.
No need for spoonfeeding links, just an outline on what's what.

Just watch Dofus and other shit.
You're missing out.

He does grow up since the flashbacks from season 2 shows him as a tall silhouette(but probably takes more time compared to other humans), as him having kids with any other human from the world of twelve it's unknown but possible since they look human and have a goddess.

Anyway this link will give you some background methodwakfu.com/en/the-world-of-twelve/

Without spoiling too much, Yugo is part of a Dofus, which is an unbreakable spiritual/magical pairing between a humanoid and a dragon depicted as an egg. When one member of a Dofus dies, their soul returns to the egg where it waits for its pair to also return, and then they're both reborn.

They know the fans want it, it'll happen.

So no, Yugo himself isn't half-dragon, or half-anything. He's something else entirely, and it put it that way so I don't spoil too much.

I mean I watched seasons 1 and 2 years ago, I just wanted them to bang.

Yugo isn't a human, he's part of an symbiotic alien species that arrived on the world of twelve, they age slower than humans and are reborn into Dofus eggs when they die. I'm not joking.

A present from me to you

So yo be saiyan I need
And then this ongoing Wakfu Season 3.

Fuck I mean with franchise this huge where the goddamn video games at?

Don't forget that their arrival to the world of twelve directly caused both of the first two seasons.

Steam.

There's loads.

Shit son fucking f2p mmos and card game aint no real video games.
I mean shit where you like you know put in effort and have fun and yo need skill to kill last boss and shit.
I hear there was some xboner exclusive game that was like actual fucking game, but nobody has xboners these days so you can't even play that.
Everything ankama publishes on steam is fucking trash.

Sauce?

Yeah those, all of those, none of them is a real video game.

Except I dunno what
is.
Please tell me it's not another mmo trash.

Ankama can't in to Videogames.

Krosmaga, it's a Hearthstone clone.
Concept revolves around all the gods playing a card game against each other. Also contains lore stuff.

Their arrival was more Qilby's fault than anything else. If you were one of the 20 people who actually played Islands of Wakfu before it was lost to the ages, the official story, partially explained in S2, was that Qilby got fed up with everyone telling him to calm his tits, so he invited a force of pure destruction to come devour the Eliatrope Homeworld.

Efrim and Nora collected the Dofus of the other Eliatropes and helped move the surviving Eliatrope population into the pocket dimension, where they still reside and continuity got fucked, and then died when their planet got nuked.

It's pretty decent, but since it's a Heathstone clone, that means that if you want a decent selection of cards, you need to pay.. or grind for hours against spergs who play the game nonstop and have hundreds of sessions logged on their account.

Would it kill them to make a fucking zelda clone with Wakfu assets?
It won't sell too much, but I'll guarantee it will have a cult following.
You can even sell bikini DLC and people will buy it.

Also all Dofus torrents have some shitty fucking bitrate, each episode being under 150 mb.
Is that how it is? There is no better quality available?

where can I download all of that in a handy dandy mega folder archive?

Google(dot)com, mister officer sir.

public trackers is no good, I already gotten two letters for pirating several games and a movie.

pastebin.com/pnixYFQ4
From the Holla Forums thread. Seems like you'll have to download, load the subs manually through your video player though.

They're half episodes though, 12 minutes each, so the end result is the same length as each season of Wakfu.

I am very upset about the lack of sexy eniripsa in this series

For less money than the netflix subscription every normalfag has, you could have complete internet freedom with no threat of legal action.

i cant download off the mega link, it keeps telling me the file is too big, how do i fix?

Wakfu has the best girls of any western series

Watch the ogrest special and the nox special.

Why? You can get those for free.

Not a decent one.

Where would an user go about finding a non-pozzed vpn? It's a big leap for someone unfamiliar with it and /t/ is to slow to get much info off of.
sage of offtopic

Not a good one.

torrentfreak.com/vpn-services-anonymous-review-2017-170304/

I've been using NordVPN for a little over a year, and it has been pretty good.

Thanks user.

Is Amalia considered as racemixing?
She is just humanoid plant that can wither away if Sadida's natural power source is destroyed.

she is human

Niggers aren't human, plants or not.

I swear this board is becoming more cancerous than it already is by the day. It used to be that you would NEVER get these kinds of inquiries.

Anyways, super simple solution that would probably work 98.85% of the time for you cheap bastards buhbuh muh JEWS stfu if you're so smart why aren't you rich is to configure your traffic to go through OpenNIC DNS servers. Most of the time the ISPs are too fucking lazy and rely on their DNS servers to catch and report the traffic; a bonus is that you're no longer site-restricted and can access non-ICANN sites.

Alternatively USE A NONPOZZED ISP YOU WORTHLESS MAGGOTS.

Everything in your life sucks because you expect everybody to hand you everything for free while you do nothing of worth in return.

Wow dude, do you have neet son or something?

Humans don't grow in baby patches. Nox did nothing wrong, burn the Sadida to the ground!

Get a load of this city slicker

Typical nignog.

Step it up, Übermensch

Speaking of welfare though
Here is the Wakfu Season 3 folder, Episode 3 is in there and subbed

How are you gonna get that electricity off the land tyrone?

Oh fuck, what a twist.

It's clearly inspired by anime but it's not the same thing or even close. Neither is Avatar (>>13348340).

Aside from character designs inspired by American cartoons, I don't think there's anything particularly Western about Astro Boy (the first "anime").

Anime is short for animeeshon, i.e. animation.

so far it seems my theory about what this season is about is spot on

I thought it be them trying to remake with new gods to replace the old ones mind you this was also before the trailer where they say they will be battling them

dofus.com/en/forum/2-general-discussion/326212-unveiling-dofus-3
I cant be fucked digging up more on dofus 3 but given how Eva saw her kids in her dream they look a lot like the dofus 3 sort of concept ( then again they kinda used the designs for the last krosmage expansion )

Also I do really like how the first series was set before the game and now its set after the game

is there a name for this fetish

girl fetish

Anybody can buy a DVD or music CD and rip the contents, so I guess the vast majority of pirates are a joke and should cease their activities at once. Or maybe the purpose of piracy is not to impress people with how difficult it was to pirate something, maybe it's actually just to distribute things for free.

Ripping official streams like Crunchyroll (which is all HS does) is not "stealing all their subs from other groups," and every fansub group is illegally appropriating someone else's work too.

Should I play dofus or wakfu?

Neither

O-ok

This.

Is there like a master torrent for (most) of this shit? At the very least I can swap out the stuff I've watched while downloading the next thing.

How the Fuck do you not have the space

and nyaa had before it was kill

Nearly shit a brick when I heard his voice.

Less than 50GB of data left. Everything else is either vidya or porn.

Season 1 and two are only slightly more than 30Gigs.

Shame we don't see more Iop girls in the series. They're the cutest.

I really like what they are doing with Tristepin.
Also I have an intense desire to mate Toxine. She is Sadida right?

They even said she's a Sram last episode.

Guess I missed it. Anyway I don't know how my favorite also does my favorite body type to the letter so well. This show is a fucking god send to me.

Why do American cartoons have to suck so badly nowadays? Flash was the worst thing that ever happened to animation, specially when major companies like Cartoon Network learned they can just outsource everything for cheap

Jews.

It's in a transitional period between TV and online. The online cartoons tend to be great. Netflix alone has a lot of good stuff for children and adults.
American TV cartoons have to be serialized and episodic and short while internet cartoons have a lot of freedom.

Like what?

It's not so much that they have to suck, it's that they mostly choose to suck because they know they can get away with it because they're aiming at children who don't have any standards. What few cartoons don't suck are usually those aiming at older audiences, though even those tend to let the animation take a back seat to the writing since it's easier and probably cheaper to have good writing than good animation.

Netflix is full garbage and literal propaganda. About 1/30 Netflix originals is good.

Not really. CN has literally nothing. Disney is at least trying, but still. Wakfu was made all in France. CN would rather outsource to South Korea and Disney to India.

Voltron, Wakfu, Buddy Thunderstruck, I have heard good things about Bockjack Horseman.
DC is making Young Justice season 3 and Green Lantern Animated season 3, Justice league action for their online service.

If you could make a cartoon like Wakfu, with the same exact animation style and have it on say Adult Swim, you would be looking at pretty good ratings. Instead Mike Lazzo would rather focus on shitty live action shorts and airing constant Seth MacFarlane garbage.

Watched a few episodes. Mediocre topped with a strong liberal slant.

Holy fuck, Ankama.

You would probably like F is for Family better than. It's more conservative leaning.

(((Keith Olbermann))) is in it

Which I already saw. Plus I want to download everything else.

Well, first tow seasons of Wakfu were made in flash, it definitely shows at times but you can't say its bad. Also barney is in flash and it has good animation. Its just another case of its the default so shitters will use it the most but its still all to the artist's capabilities. Something like unity except that in that case its just easy and free.

Does it have the original audio or is it just the dub, if so it doesn't fucking count.
Last thing I remember is that this was is the vain of garbage like Rick and Morty, Family Guy, The Simpsons, American Dad and that Bear park shitshow.
What I remember was that season 2 was garbage, they abandoned the s1 cast for new one like garbage version beastboy. I fucking hate it when shows do this for no reason. I remember even enjoying Ultimate Spiderman i have a suspicion that is complete pleb tier and the same shit happened.

Porn when?

Soon, i hope.

Bojack Horseman is good because it's self-aware. The SJW character Dianne is written to be a walking parody. They never really try to showhorn in any agendas (except for that one episode with the Navy Seal where Bojack ranted that not all veterans are heroes just because they exist) Plus the shows creator is Republican, albeit a Jewish Republican from California so it's safer to call him a neocon.

It's a great show, you really should give it a chance

I want to hate fuck the french so hard.

Not shocked. France has always been socially liberal on sex. They're so used to it they can get away with it. In America the neocons and PTR screw us over every single time

That's true though. There's tons of veterans who enlisted just for the paycheck, barely saw any action, and expect special treatment when they get out. What's worse is the guys who got in a couple firefights and got injured, then act high and mighty because they think getting shot by a sandnigger makes you a hero when you did fuck-all else in your deployment. They chose to be there, they knew the risks.

This is the main excuse I hear for bad writing in any genre. Being aware that it is shit and making fun of itself for being shit does not make something not shit.
You do realize how often these people are practically parodies of themselves right? Very often their writing is just that bad.

Why even live?

Miranda tbh

That last one is a commission I get to help put a friend who needed money so i got miranda head pat from them

Have a better webbum.

Episode 4 when