How long till we form up into virtual PMC groups to get the dream job as the new Diamond Dogs of a digital age?

How long till we form up into virtual PMC groups to get the dream job as the new Diamond Dogs of a digital age?

I kid but you know thats going to happen. Write some code or expose a website as a hacking group and work? thats for the birds. Just get hired to kill streamers in game as a virtual hitman.

What a time to be alive.

that new is old as my left testicle wich i dont have

i don't get why being a mercenary in mmos isn't a default faction option. would make a lot more sense, just get hired by players to fuck up other players

Is the game always PvP? couldn't little Feng just not go into a PvP area?

maybe he was playing a good mmo

like goddamn 9 years ago i did it in World of Warcraft. You get ganked in stranglethorn vale? well 1000g and they get ganked for a solid hour.

Once got 10,000g which wasn't chump change to chase a blood elf ret pally from stranglethorn to the middle of the loch modan lake then he logged and sent a tell on a lvl.1 gnome begging for release.

I told him he still had 27 minutes to go. He never logged in on that character again.

Best timeline.

How about we fucking don't because that's the kind of cancer that tumblr does to political dissidents and 14 year old cripples that are conservative.

Look at this sissyboy, do you not play pvp multiplayer in case you trigger someone?

MMORPG accidental proxy wars when?

That's the story of the giant EVE Online war last year.

War has changed. Its all about the memes Jack.

I like this timeline.

Would you play it

I recognize those tigrises.

I wonder if anyone paid gold to catch me. I was an asshole belf rogue in stranglethorn, ganking a couple of mages around my level (37).

Shame about when i tried that again, a hunter and rogue were waiting for me and ganked the FUCK out of me for a day. Well worth it.

Actually built-in mechanics that enable and encourage opportunism is against the MMO design dogma of virtual communism via gear treadmill and nerf gulags.

games are becoming increasingly insolated from griefing. "ganking" won't even be possible

Where was this guy when I still played MMOs?
Hunting his casual son and ruining his online life sounds fun and like a dream job.

as do I

Isn't someone killing him over and over just make him want to get better?

For fucks sake.

Don't go into the North Shroud alone nerd.

This is videogames, his dad is Heihatchi.

I think.

Playing PvP =/= Deliberately organizing as a group to Fuck with individuals

What do you actually think team based pvp is?

An agreed upon situation between two participating parties, not comparable to huntinf individuals.
I like ''s Idea better, I'd rather be a hero.

Guess what hero, everytime you win you are making another real person fail, making their time seem wasted and ruining their good time.

The brotherhood is the right path Charles, you're x men are part of the problem!

Nigger, group pvp is probably the only reason any self respecting person would play an mmo.

Are you scared of your own weakness? Do you fear the strong?

Can't be a hero if there's no "villains". Dumbass.

We pay a sub! Those F2P humans are beneath us!

Sure you can, you can be known as the hero who protects newbies from dangerous mobs roaming around.

Why not just spoonfeed them high-end gear if you're going to take the fun of the game away right in front of them?

that would be a great plot for an animu
they're shitting the isekai genre up when we could have actually fun shit

Was just giving a scenario, not that I would do shit like that. Hanging around in low level areas is boring as shit in most MMOs

Because, then they don't become the next generation of heroes protecting those to become the new heroes as those before them.

Well memed :^)

Nice joke.

top lel m8

When is this going to escalate to goons getting murdered irl?

As soon as their money laundering pedo ring they run through EVE is discovered.

You heavily diminished the accomplishment of the mercenary forces. Goons were practically making more than half of the in-game universe as far as influence goes. They were literally doing the same thing they do onto every community they manage to get into, yet at the end of the war their possessions are so slim that they might as well not play the game anymore.

Hasn't this happened before, already? I remember at least one case of a goon going too far even for their FBI friends and getting suicided.

Wew lad, griefing is fun but let's not go full retard.

5 years ago in Benghazi.

Their tactic were to not fight and let the enemy get board, then take back all of their shit. Except the enemy never got board.

I remember reading about a Mercenary RP faction that used to exist in Dofus. The idea being you actually RP as a mercenary and take contracts, however the RPers apparently got ganked and bullied to death by regular players until the faction died out.

Why are you posting a blank picture?