Sega Games

I did not have a sega and did not play many sega games as a kid because the only person I knew who had one was a nigger and I did not like playing vidya with him because he smelled like a nigger.

Anyway, I want to download some sega roms and play them so post your favorite sega games.

Your roms will also smell like niggers though

Sonic CD

SHINOBI GOD DAMMIT

There weren't really that many good Sega games were there?

CONTRA HARD CORPS YOU MCNIGGER

There were a bunch, you're just raycist

When will nintoddlers leave this fucking board

just download a Complete rom set nigger. The entire library of Sega Genesis games.

don't tell him what to do

I wonder if you'd have grown up to suck less dick, if you had played the Genesis version of Mortal Combat with proper gore, instead of the SNES version where copious amounts of jizz spattered out when characters were punched in the mouth.

Daaaaaaaytooonnnnaaa

Honestly, no. I had a Genesis, SNES, Game Gear and Gameboy Color at the same time My father used to beat me for any minor infraction, and then would take me to Toys'R'Us to pick out a new videogame to "make it up to me", and Sega just didn't have as many good games as Nintendo, although Sega did typically have better ports.

The Shinobi games. Revenge is best but I have a real soft spot for Shadow Dancer, even though it's a very short arcade game, like Altered Beast, before Sega realised that, wait a minute, arcade games aren't really that good on consoles and you need something with a bit more longevity.
Shining Force is good if you like tactics games, but it's a bit more RPG heavy. Made by the people that went on to make Golden Sun. Shining in the Darkness is a first person dungeon crawler by the same people in the same universe.
Gunstar Heroes is pretty fucking sweet.
Decap Attack is one I don't see mentioned a lot but it was fun back in the day. I have no idea how it holds up.

Sega had a lot of ports and sports games, but the SNES library is simply better. It has more good games and when comparing the "best" games in any genre the SNES usually wins.

Streets of rage trilogy, also has the best music.

There were a lot, most of them were arcade games though

nah, it had arcade style games and plenty others too.

the best mortal combat game till this day. the sound effects were much better on sega version.

please don't tell me you played the genesis just for shitty western games

I played it because it was only available option to me, and I loved it.

I hope you aren't stuck in the past and are experiencing new options now that you aren't a poor child any more

any fighting game that wasn't in the arcade was dog shit, let's be real.

Eternal Champions CD would beg to differ.

Genesis/Mega Drive games only or would you be open to Sega games from any era?

Vectorman, Comix Zone, Crusader of Centy, Gaires, Steel Empire, and Super Hang on

Dad must've beat your head in too much.

This isn't the "I know fuck all about a console I never owned but I'll talk shit" thread.

Agreed.

You missed out man! Genesis was the best console ever! Its' ports were usually better than the ones on Super Nintendo.

found the dumb nigger

Some genesis games that I reccomend:

Columns
Mean bean machine
Decap attack
Streets of rage
Castle of illusion
Mother fucking flicky

But Shadow Dancer for the Genesis (aka The Secret of Shinobi) was not a straight port from the arcade.

Kid Chameleon. Play it, live it.

You're thinking of Sony.

Correct. OP asked for games, not interactive movies like Yakuza.

What's up with all the Yakuza hate? Yakuza 0 is great fucking game. I haven't had the time to play Kiwami lately though.

Dipshit.

I was seeing a ton of hate for Yakuza in the last sega games thread.

Stop obsessing over corporate products you autistic fucktard.

By FAAAARRR, best Seg game EVER was Starflight. OK, it was very early as far as graphics nd you had to leave much to imagination, but there was no feeling in the world like being 7 years old and mining some sort of expensive shit, knowing you could sell it and then blast the Veloxxi back to hell.

For sports, NHL hockey, some years better than others, seem to recall 94 as a particularly good year. Maybe this was why people did better in Uni then. If you were lucky–IF– one motherfuker would being his genesisup and you'd be lucky to get one game in on a weekend in an NHL tourney. These days guys play their various pC shit 24/7.

How do guys study for MCAT,LSAT, GRE, et….?

PANZER FUCKING DRAGOON, YOU FUCKING NIGGER FAGGOT JEW

Yeah! Fuck capitalism xD