Tfw 109 degrees here in southwest burgerstan

What is an easy solution that doesn't involve ghetto swamp coolers that spread humidity everywhere?

where the videogames?

move to a not shit part of burgerstan

Dig a hole, a few feet down it is much cooler. If you're in the southwest a swamp cooler shouldn't humidify your dry air that much.

Ghetto swamp coolers that spread humidity everywhere with a dehumidifier

or this

Get an ice tray and put water in it. Put some salt in the water. Put in in the freezer and wait for it to freeze. Take ice out of freezer and put it in a small cup. Put fan behind cup and let the fan blow super cooled air around.

These two are the best options.

what is this salt meme

I found this

I talking actual fucking salt. When you put salt in water is makes the water able to be cooled to less than freezing temperatures. This is basic chemistry.

Get a ice chest and dump ice and water into it.
Lay your elbow in it.
Or get a rag and dip it in ice water and hang it around your neck.

Oh shit son.

you could take a cold shower like the rest of us.

seems good

They're small bottles. I don't know about you, but those freeze pretty quickly on my freezer.

just get an ac you nigger

the poster above me is from portland ME

Minnesota?

You burgers don't know the true meaning of melting. Not even an AC on full blast can help.

this is why I dont beleive the out of africa theory, humanity is clearly not evolved to live outside the arctic circle

Humans have a really good ability to adapt to most environments to Earth, it's one of the reasons humanity proliferated so much.

I mean, if you are a northern european then its safe to say that evolution filtered through the genes that are effective for living in a snow nigger environment

Wew, this summer was great. Maybe this cold weather will scare off all the immigrants.

Just get her to sit on your lap, her butt will hide your boner.

Fucking kill me.

I tend to save my vidya usage for night time anyhow, but still. And why the fuck wouldn't you have an AC if you live out in this sort of place? Surely you must have known in advance how hot it can get here. Or is it just broken?

How did you even survive this past June (120 degrees for a few days where I am), assuming you were even where you live for the duration?

Yeah, I'll admit living out here all my life, I'm much better with heat than cold. Anything below 70 feels a bit too chilly to me, which I suppose is a decidedly "average" temperature for other places.

They have portable AC coolers that attach to a window and blow all the hot air and humidity outside. They only cost a couple hundred bucks, but can only effectively cool a single room. That's okay, because you can just keep your bedroom comfortable and let the rest of the house fry.

Losing weight.

At least the weather has gone down, too bad about the humidity in the Coachella Valley.

Sounds pretty gay.