ITT: Unsolved Video Game Mysteries

What are some of those curiosities in the world of gaming that has never been fully revealed or solved?

The identity of "Inezh," portraying actress of Jill Valentine in the first Resident Evil game, remains an unsolved mystery among veteran Resident Evil fans. Officially, she was a high school exchange student with no prior acting experience. Mikami regretted having her on board when shooting at Tama River. "Inezh" frequently complained about the mosquitoes and insisted on wrapping things up ahead of schedule presumably to keep from getting bitten. No one knows where she is now, but I'd be mighty interested to hear her reflect on her experience and, moreover, her side of the story.

Contrary to misinformation courtesy of IMDb, Irish actress Una Kavanagh did not portray Jill and, when asked, curtly denies any connection to the game. The two actresses don't bear a close resemblance.

who the fuck is g-man

But goym! Matt Patt already solved this epic videogame mystery!!
Make sure to check out the game theory channel fellow user!

am I going to regret putting that name in the jewtube?

Mat pat is "sans is ness" guy.

Depends on how much autism and ego stroking you can take in a 20 minute video

The Ghost of Lockout

He's not wrong though?

Matpat is wrong all the fucking time and actively attacks anyone who says so.

The mystery of Skyrim being the best game ever made has never been solved

He is basically never right. Videos are incredibly cancerous r/gaming tier humor

Is this loss?

he is basically a bit less cringe then Anthony Fantano but far more autistic.

Like that one time the fnaf creator corrected him and he still thought he was right,

Apparently, nobody knows the identity of the voice actress for Eva from Snake Eater. Not even the people that worked with her know her true name nor where she lives. It's insane how that woman has lived anonymously for so long without even the tiniest trace of who she is.

MOZART

L
I
V
E
S

Hey, who would have guessed we'd see this meme again? Pathetic
Everyone and their mother has seen it at this point and it's more cuckchan than reddit, imo.
Lest we forget that it was originally just a forced meme, right? Wake the fuck up.
Putting that aside, it's not even funny on its own. It's like a big old inside joke that only a few people know.

Make no mistake, I'm not the Holla Forums meme police, but consider yourselves lucky.
Every other case of failed memes being posted by anons was met with dejection/bans. Consider yourselves lucky.

MEMES LMAO

what the fuck

DUBS LMAO

I told you
He lives

God fucking damn it

There we go

God dammit.

(Witnessed)
There it is.

Why would someone shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane

Also satanic kids in WOW

So here's a fun mystery, I've just missed three separate instances of quads today before this
When the fuck did our post rate get so high?

dubz

Probably has some of the biggest mysteries in all of gaming. The sequel will probably just make more, too.

True. Like: how much of a faggot do you have to be to like this? Is it Bailey Jay levels?
The world may never know.

Fuck these are some good numbers.

I like Bailey Jay and though Undertale was boring, so no.

cut content isn't a mystery

Holy digits, this one dubs thread I need to be in

the identity of the referee in Mario Tennis

the much darker original script to Secret of Evermore

The best casting for a role is not a highly talented actor, but any person who is indistinguishable from the character they play. Obi Wan and Luke Skywalker worked so well, because even in reality the first considered the second an idiot, and the latter was too oblivious to notice.

This is the mystery we will never solve

What is this thread??

(you) are hereby granted one (You)

God fucking damn it, this thread didn't deserve this.

So am I the the only one who noticed the message or is this a pasta so stale it's not even worth pointing out?

lets hope this whiner got a shitty job

WHY CANT I GET DUBS?!?!?!

Because you're too gay for dubs, leave it to real men

Well fuck

Why does this keep happening to me

congrats on recovering from homosexuality

You're pathetic, you posted twice you fucking pathetic little man. Im a girl and I wouldnt fuck a guy like who you double posts to get dubs. I hope you die a virgin.

I don't need anything as long as I have gets

Also post tits or gtfo, you gay loser

Why would you do this?

I hope neither of you ever get dubs again

Me too

oh you know what fuck right off

No

spoon feed me

spoopy

That's not a "mystery" user, it's an easter egg. The Karazhan Crypt is an unsolved mystery, the Elwynn children are an easter egg.

Does every Mario character that wears a hat and has a big nose have to be a lost brother or family member of the Mario Bros?

What're you talking about, user? That's clearly Eario.

SANS ISN'T NESS ARE YOU AUTISTIC
It's like every single episode is jumping the shark now.

yeah, i mean, you can easly note that Sans is actually Luigi

Read the first letter of every line

Seems dubposting retards (who should have been banned for aggravated derailing) shit up your thread, OP. You should have started with this music though. Sage fore metaposting

(absolutely checked)
Posting one of the gaming community's greatest unsolved mysteries.

yup

why nintendo is commercially successful

I'm laughing so fucking hard. What is the source of this webm?

Polite sage for off-topic.

HOW DEEP DOES IT GO?