FFFFRIDAY NIGHT MUTHAFUCKA!!

WHAT ARE YOU

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1107736/44c571658a/
exhentai.org/g/1108887/3f3819177e
youtube.com/watch?v=7KUUNPQKT9U
youtube.com/watch?v=FqM48i8q9qU
amazon.co.uk/Ugee-UG-1910B-Graphics-Original-Protector/dp/B00URHFAW4/ref=sr_1_17?ie=UTF8&qid=1504313103&sr=8-17&keywords=ugee tablet
huiontablet.com/all-products/graphic-tablets/
youtube.com/watch?v=4MFVhqcRpN4
drawabox.com/
archive.is/3n57B
youtu.be/oty-qAyI1zQ
mega.nz/#!J80xiTjZ!OfKIaszGsE0JYWqOCwFs4v_Q1-SYL-8lyMyyKCqocY4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dubs

Ya fucked up

dude its thursday what the fuck

Tekken 7. Decided on Nina, but then went into practice has Bob. He seems really fucking good but nobody plays him because he looks stupid. Like shit most of his moves hit mid or low and the problem I have with Nina is that she doesn't seem like she has that many good mid moves.
Nothing
King Crimson
Nothing
Leftover Steak
Coffee
Nothing
Fine.

Shovel Knight and Cosmic Fantasy II
Youtube videos, old vidya related VHS stuff specifically
Aladdin Sane by Bowie
Not right now, last book I read left me depressed
soup and homemade spaghetti
Water and soda
JAVs of cute girls jerking off guys with onaholes, it's not gay
I injured my throat from the inside and coughing blood

Ys Seven and Moero Chronicle are my main plans for the weekend.
Also throwing in some online matches in Windjammers to mix things up
Was thinking about pirating Fist of the North Star or King of the Hill
James Last
Saotome-Senshu, Hitakakusu
Pan fried haddock
gotta drink an entire carton of orange juice before it goes bad
exhentai.org/g/1107736/44c571658a/
Slightly pissed since amazon is being a piece of shit and Sega Europe fucking over Sonic Mania.

Away from home so this is all in future
Titanfall 2 and absolver. I am shit and need to git gud at dodging since I picked windfall, I think I should have gone Khalt.
Gundam IBO season 2
Chill electronic
nothing really, maybe guides
No idea
Water, I need to go shopping
honey select 2B model straight from the game
Pic related if I was stingray

RB6 Siege and Battlefield Heroes revive
GoT season 2
Classical and orchestral music
Holla Forums threads
Already ate, but I might get some snacks
Greek mountain tea
Starting 1 week nofap
Pretty good desu

Friday again. Time flies.
Pokemon romhacks. I'm glad romhacks exist.

R6 Siege. Dicking around with Frost. Still trying to figure out the best way to use her traps and where to place them.
Been feeling like I've been getting better recently. It's probably just because the game had an influx of shitters because of the free weekend
Nothing at the moment.
Gloryhammer. This shit's hilariously cheesy. I love it.
Just lurking.
Cauliflower and potatoes with some cheese sause and schnitzels. Good stuff.
Water.
probly
Annoyed at things, but all things considered I'm feeling better than I have recently.

Nice. I played on the TTS and I can't wait. Not only can you fucking see now, but Ash/Hibana rushing the objective will get fucked by the new trap operators. Also I haven't been getting killed by enemies I didn't see and the new servers do feel better.

I heard they optimized the graphics too. Is there any performance improvements?
With all settings maxed out and 2x msaa my R9 290 + i5 4690k can't sustain 60fps. That is fucking bullshit considering how mediocre the game looks.

They took out temporal filtering and combined with with T-AA, everything looked blurry but ran much better. At the last day of the TTS they added a sharping filter you can change in the .ini to make it look more like temporal.
Took some screenshots of the new lighting including the buff with Buck. They also made it so you can apply the camouflage weapon skins to every weapon, so you can use CADPAT or DEU camo.

Sounds good. I didn't bother downloading the test version. How are the new Ops?

holy shit I thought he was pretty damn good already.

Nothing at the moment
LGR and Sonic cartoon marathon stream later today.
embed related
Just started reading "It's hard to be a god".
veggies and sausages
Tea
Sonic girls
Not really happy about Sonic Mania having Denuvo and thus having to wait until it gets cracked, so I could play it normally.

Rivals of Aether
Nothing right now. Got a bunch of shows to catch up on later though.
The Dick Show podcast
Just Holla Forums
Later
Coke and gin. Not together, but they're both here and I'm drinking from one or the other now and then
Probably not going to bother. I injured my balls.
I've been increasingly angry the last few weeks as classes get closer and closer. I haven't been in school full-time in 9 years and I'm not looking forward to this. Setting my laptop up for it right now.

So what was the improvement?
Are they so fucking worthless that they would rather downgrade the game's already abhorrent graphics rather than optimizing their shitty code? Holy fuck

Siege and maybe trying to finish Nier:A, only ever beat 2B campaign and some of 9S
Made in Abyss
Talking Heads
8ch you fools
tortellini
water
probably large kemono women
rather shitty, I have no direction in life.

I wanted to play on the TTS but of course all the new ops got snatched up instantly, so I'm just gonna wait.

What book was it user?

You can actually see. My PC's shitty so everything's on pretty low settings.

Lots of Sega Saturn, too many too list. Though I am also starting Dreamcast Month on Twitch
nothing
Earth, Wind, and Fire
couple boards
havent yet.. starving
water
nah
Just Finished a project here at home, rid of all my Racks and now have a full Media Cabinet of 90% my Retro and Modern Games. All organized, and nice to look at. Gotta work one more 8 hours shift, but my boss said once Im done Im free to start my 3 day weekend early. Not doing a fucking thing this weekend and the weather is breaking.

Feels Fucking Fantastic

We should play together anons.
I'm really shit at the game but unless you're some kind of autists who go apeshit over imaginary stats then that shouldn't be a problem.

Ok, but I don't really use mic and usually just stick to casual.

play bulk slash and cotton boomerang.

Prison Architect, Saints Row the Third, Doom PB
nothing
Solar Fields
Nothing atm
Potato chips
Lingonberry juice, water with lemon and lime slices in it
Was thinking of fighting game grils, but

might be cause for a change of plans
Pretty gud. First weekend off in a month, went running earlier and did some housekeeping earlier. Now I can be lazy for the whole weekend.

I don't use mic either desu

Ys series so I can get Ys Seven. Doom custom wads When is Adol finally gonna settle down.
theology stuff, Swordless Link's SMS playthrough
John Coltrane - Ole Coltrane
Greg Bahnsen, music theory
turkey sandwich and fruit
Hubert's Lemonade and Arden's Garden cranberry, apple, and orange fruit juice
>FAPPAN DATE'N
Still no luck
Was ripped-off by my employer today, but other than that, I'm happy. Got a new semester next week.

My man!

Like what?

The grapes of wrath

Be careful, there is a specific mod that lets you use her game model you need, alongside the ultra wide sliders. Without it it's just some random grill with her clothes

Euro Truck Sim 2
My monitor while I play Euro Truck Sim 2
Some vidya OSTs compiled in my own playlist
My GPS in Euro Truck Sim 2
Pic related
Sparkling water, lemongrass flavoured
Already did
Pretty good. Lost a grand total of 20kgs since I started dieting so I'm not looking as hideous as I did before

That book was just all sorts of fucked. Especially the part with the guy in the barn.

Splatoon.
Jewtube. I've been wanting to get back into anime for awhile, any good websites where to watch some?
The Drakengard games soundtracks.
This thread.
Pasta.
Fruit juice.
Nothing at the moment, maybe later.
A little stressed.

9anime.to

Tales Of Berseria and later tonight another Stalker CoC ironman run probably as the Monolith.
I havent watched TV in years.
Random background jewtube videos.
Holla Forums
Lasagna.
Water.
Trap.
Apathetic.

kissanime.ru is the best. Minimal amount of ads and pretty much anything can be found with subtitles and at least 720p. They also provide downloads.

I'll try it.

Last time I used kissanime it wouldn't let me watch anything until I turned off my adblock, then I got a bunch of pop-up windows when I did.

They only have 2/3 popups. They are harmless and you can simply close them. Much better compared to other cancerous sites with abhorrent UI and malware.

Football Manager and Puzzle Quest 2
nothing
Eurobeat
Holla Forums
canned beans
cheap vermouth + cheap strong beer
not now
great. it's been raining all day, I love the clear air and the cozyness

If you have an android phone check out AnimeDLR, it fetches streams from several anime streamig sites and lets you save them and even queue entire seasons for download.

nothing
nothing
nothing
nothing
nothing
nothing
nothing
sad

Nothing tonight, unless you count RPGMaker MV. Going to try and learn how that works.
RWBY (underwhelming atm but a friend is nagging for me to see more of it, Ruby a cute) and whatever else is on jewtube
Nujabes, Hammock, Internet Dream Lounge
RPGMaker notes
Junk food. I wanted to get out and travel this weekend with friends so I'm fucking pissed. Need to cheer myself up somehow.
Tea. At least five different flavours of tea.
Aras. Any recommendations? The bigger, the better.
Pissed and sick. Thanks to the flu keeping me grounded, I can't go travelling like I planned. At least this room and Holla Forums are being pretty comfy.

Props to the artist

why are you sad fam

WoW, Killing Floor 2, RAID WW2 Beta, and Underrail. Also been trying to 100% Spyro: A Hero's Tail
Nothing
I don't know right now
Bible and The Popes Against Modern Errors.
Probably chicken
Fanta
No
Tired, but excited to try my hand at WoW gameplay and maybe some RP if I'm lucky.

Cheer up user.

Cause you use niggerspeak

exhentai.org/g/1108887/3f3819177e

Banjo Kazooie and random roguelites
Hmm, probably another episode of King of the Hill
Embed
Nothing
Might be having nachos tonight
Water
Nothing tonight
God, this is fucking killing me. There's this guy I like that's long distance and I've been trying to make a move for months now and nothing opens the door. I need to get out of this town or else it will drive me insane, from my narcissistic family to just the people that know me. Goddamnit, I need this fucking opportunity and I don't care how hard I have to bust my ass for it.

superb taste

Metroid Fusion
Streams
Random music playlist
Programming stuff
Wendys
Dr Pepper
Big Anime Tiddies
Bretty gud

Do you even know if he swings the same way as you?

Be careful indeed because holy shit there is a Vindictus Vella mod. All hand on deick, this is not a drill.

Yeah but the mouth is fucked up, when ever shes sucking dick she looks like a fish.

Yeah. I've talked to him a few times over the years but now I'm trying to open the goddamn door because if I can't get out of this town I might as well drop dead.

I don't know but thanks for caring

guess that's all I really needed

I feel ok now

Put the old xbox back together, gonna play Reach and see if anyone still plays it, otherwise gonna re-play campaign and then cry because I'm out of fucking games I want to play
Maybe the Halo 2 cutscenes as a movie
OSTs from various games
nothing
Tuna sandwhich
probably tea or pop
Very nostalgic and depressed, all the old video games are gone or played to exhaustion and I cannot for the life of me find anything new to play that piques my interest

IIt's probably time to find a new hobby.

I'm sure you'll find a place to live or find a means of moving out, be sure to focus on that first and foremost. Thinking about multiple issues at a time will only make the task seem more insurmountable

Downloading Human Fall Flat for free right now. In the mood for a dumb physics game. Maybe some Insurgency later. Co-op on "35 Angry Bots" server can get pretty intense and make me feel like Rambo if I take down a shit ton of enemies in a row.
Maybe Boss Nigger later when I'm sufficiently benz'd
Power metal to lift the spirits
This thread a bit
Ham sandwich on a croissant
Coffee
old/young lesbian
Decent but tired. At least not hungover anymore. Suicidal until I down 6 or 8mg of etizolam with a tall can of beer after dinner. Maybe some dude weed lmao too. I'm a mess, but at least I'm not drinking 7 beer with it like I did last night.

Vermintide
I really like how the weapons feel when you hit the enemy, its got some retarded aspects like the random loot drop shit but it so satisfying to butcher endless waves of (((Skaven))) in melee

Boss Nigger is surprisingly good movie. what benzos

Future Tone, Splatoon 2
Made in Abyss. Hero Academia
Re:Start, Last Dance Refrain
Sun Ken Rock, Devilman
Chicken, kale, rice
Protein shake, water
Lewd Miku
Breddy gud, just got home from the gym.

A few friends have offered housing if "shit goes down" i.e mom figures out my sexuality and goes fucking ballistic but I need to get at least out of this town, preferably out of the state where fucking nobody will recognize me. I need a second chance at life, I've been exercising everyday for months and practicing my trades, using that guy as motivation. After all, who would want a loser in life?

she has every right to go ballistic

Elona +. Want to make a game of Dragons Dogma but have no time.
Youtube vids. Cause I don't know what else to watch and too tired to check for other shit.
Youtube I guess. Maybe Kaki King later.
Heroditus
Poptart. Just one, and gonna make something later probably.
Some soda. I have no idea what it is. It tastes okay.
FAPPAN
I dunno.
I have to work the weekend tomorrow. 8 hours. Boss sprang it on me last second. If I refused i'd be fired. My feet hurt, and have blisters all over the bottom, including one bloody one. I've lost all appetite which i didn't have any to begin with, and I get about a day off to recover before doing it again, and probably more forced overtime or weekend work. Is Ren back? I got a job for him. Just put the rifle to the back of my head I'm ready

Gonna finish AM2R in normal a second time and then give hard a try.
CinemaSins.
Zeit by Tangerine Dream. It's fucking magical.
1984, on and off.
Bananas mostly.
Coffee and Water.
Nope. Might give nofap September a try.
Pretty ok. I have a test on Tuesday and need to search for some data by Friday.

gonna try and start Marvelous: Another Treasure Island tonight. if i'm motivated, that is
n/a
van dyke parks and gas
something wicked this way comes by ray bradbury. quality shit
chicken
water
not today, satan so stop putting the thought into my head every 30 seconds you cunt
gee it sure is nice living in the dimension where my actions don't have consequences!! oh wait shit sorry

I bet your mom will feel completely disappointed by you and wonder where she and dad went wrong with raising you.

Go back to Tumblr queerio

have you considered not being gay instead?

Warioland 3 on a gbc emulator from my psp
House of Cards and Narcos
David Bowie and Portishead
Nothing
Ham Sandwich
Pepsi
Milfs
Great

Nigger, you're on Holla Forums. That's a fucking prerequisite of being here, you included. Everyone here is either fucked up in some way or a social reject, or social invalid.

When you've got that fire in your gut, you've gotta chase it. Just make sure you plan it out - have a job or place to crash before you get there, make sure it's what the other guy wants, and don't freak out or lose sleep. Don't go full Kaname. Good luck.

Being a social reject is no excuse to be a faggot.

Whenever someone says this I'm tempted to dispute it, but then I think about it for five seconds and say "yep".

Why? You're as likely to have kids and be a use to society as the faggot back up there crushing on a straight guy. It's not like you're any better. We're all losers here. No ones better than anyone here.

Dark void, s'alright
Furi, Furier run. Love the game but I wish it were longer.
Silent Storm for the billionth time.
Say, if anyone has played it, is Absolver's singleplayer worth anything?
Death Note, I like it but I get the feeling they're going to kill off L halfway through.
Last Man, why are the french so cool with their cartoons
Also a nanotech course I found a torrent for.
I don't know. Does anyone know of where I could listen to more of embed related?
The Black Company
Boku No Hero
nothing
I don't know yet. Probably that one tp studios video.
I fucking hate myself. Every time I wake up early and I think to myself "okay, THIS time I'm going to go to gym and start SL5x5" and every time I just lazy out and never go. I wanna get strong and healthy but I'm just too lazy for it. Worst part is that I'm convinced it's not even that much effort, I just keep unconvincing myself.

Ys seven kind of sucks compared to the previous games

Fuck off you fresh of the boat faggot, you know nothing about this site.

yup.

You're fucked up too user, you just don't realize it yet.

Even among shit there's different rankings. Faggots are the lowest.
Just because there is no hope in sight, doesn't mean you gotta abandon your humanity and become a literal cock sucker.

Jokes on you, I already told my dad and he's cool with it. It's mom specifically that'll have a problem with it. She's an alcoholic narcissist which I honestly believe is where it all started with the verbal and physical abuse. I get scared being around women since around 11 or so and not the butterflies in your stomach type shit, I'm talking genuine fear. I'm not a complete faggot (Bi with male pref) but realistically I couldn't see myself with a woman.

By the way, AJ Styles is overrated and there's vastly superior guys on the roster. See Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn, Cesaro, Neville, let alone technical legends like Bret, Benoit, Malenko, etc.

He's the one I want. The one I want to share my life with. He's caring, wants kids (Of course adopted), attractive, likes vidya, has a career going for him in nursing. I've been chasing this for months and unless I get a straight up fuck off, I'm not giving up.

I mean he's not straight and wants kids (Adopted) if that counts

CTR
Howls moving castle
nothin'
some h g wells
oats
coffee
I'm going to put my benis in a real vagina later
And j-j-jam it in
Sick. Long day of shopping ahead. Not really my idea of fun but it'll be nice to get outside for a while.

Tales of Berseria
re-watching jojos
Dads old record collection, currently going through the bowie albums
highway code
carbonara
beer
not today
ite, moving into my new flat for uni tomorrow

STOP
Mentally broken people shouldn't have the right to get anywhere near kids, for fuck's sake.

Netflix's Death Note

You already mentioned that much.

How do you dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed without shedding your humanity?

He doesn't want to adopt a litter of immigrant kids does he?
Even Chris-chans cyst-pussy?

Not sure about the whole two dads business
Everything else I hope turns out well however

You'd actually fuck Mark in the ass if you got the chance?

I got one for ya.

By not being selfish.

Like I said, good luck. >>13336278 sounds kinky as fuck, but let's be happy if you just get as far as your bit there.

It's shit if you've seen the original. Try not to barf.

ESPECIALLY CWC's cyst-pussy, baby.
Imagine the hot warm penetrating wet garbage stench of my smegma, cum and his gray/dark brown pussy pus juice, dead skin, miscellaneous mucus and liquids combining together to make the ultimate lube. I'm getting diamonds thinking about it!

That shit would be fucking H O T.

Not that I know of. It's just that he doesn't want to be childfree unlike a lot of gays so that puts him way ahead in my book from just that. I want to have a legacy, y'know.

I know you're not the same guy as the fag who wants to adopt, but you do need to be kept away from children, and everyone else for that matter.

On the day of the rope, you get hung too normalfag. There's no compassion here.

Those sliced arms look like steaks.

Really? That disturbs you? It's like babys first guro. Even tomblerone time is more hardcore than that shit.

shit meme

an even worse meme
compassion means telling you where you're wrong so you stop being wrong

Nah kill yourself fruity loop.

Not the picture, the CWC thing

Unreal Gold.
Nothing.
Nothing.
History stuff.
Peanut butter M&Ms.
Water.
No.
Impatient. I'm waiting for shit to actually happen in school, but nothing is.

Toblerone time is fucking tame. If you're into amputee, guro, throwup, cuntboys, as well as whatever we would call CWC at this point, you need to be detained.

gonna play some world at war or metro again , in the hardest difficulty
probably cooking shows later
uamee
nothing because im illiterate (searching for a fucking get jiro pdf because it looks cool and good)
orange sweet potatoes (best food in existence)
the best
water , I've quit soda but today i awarded myself a can of bepis
i just remembered /gif/ exists so whatever thread of my liking i find
like shit because i tought i had fixed my air rifle , but the stock broke again

people who post this should be shot

Oh, my bad. Didn't even notice that. Makes sense why I thought his arm pieces look like steaks.

Yeah, that was my point. Even by comparison to tame shit like that, pic was tame. Which was why I was surprised anyone was "horrified" by it. unless it was being ironically horrified

Splatoon2.
Inklings are too cute, the new Dualies and Splatbrella are pretty fun.
Melee (20XX v2.07++) is also great fun with Falco and Marth, the AI is greatly improved compared to vanilla Melee.
There's characters like R.O.B. and Lucas from the newer games that are fun to play, but the newer games are just too slow.
I'm interested in seeing how they do Inklings in Smash, but I'm not sure if I'll even buy the next Smash game, even if it features Inklings.
I also have a constant itch to play old N64 games like Majora's Mask, Custom Robo, Sin&Punishment, etc. but N64 emulation is such a mess…I haven't bought into any of the Minis/Classics, but if Nintendo does a N64 Mini/Classic next year, I'm probably sold.
Most of the anime I'm watching this season feel sub-par.
Boku no Hero Academia and New Game!! are OK, I guess…
Watched Koe no Katachi recently tho, and THAT was first-class.
Hopefully next season will be better.
Also watching N64 Zelda/Mario speedruns on Twitch cuz again, N64 emulation sucks.
VOCALOID stuff, anime stuff, game stuff, piano stuff.
See vid related.
Have a huge backlog of Japanese light novels I need to go through at some point.
Zone Bars. Fudge Graham. Good stuff.
Water.
Could be better.
Want to get back to game dev soon…
I'm going to make a fighting game first, as it requires less content over all, is fun to play over and over again, etc.
But I have some good ideas for a 3D action-adventure title, too…
If I can just finish this first title, my Japanese fluency will fetch me a hundred thousand views and hopefully some good game sales, but until the first title is completed and out there, nothing can begin.

Just ID+ filter the faggot and return the thread to normal

This is the natural state of free conversation here user. It'll pass back to normal soon enough after the sporadic shitposting subsides.

Darkwood. It's more comfy than horror to be honest. I'll play Condemned after it.
Star Trek TOS
Nothing
Random shit from my cellphone
Mashed potato and chicken nuggets
Water
Imagination
Shit

Been on a Morrowind kick for the past week, but I'll probably end up ditching vidya for the night in favor of W40K tabletop.
The last 2 episodes of The Defenders. Not bad.
Embedded related.
Holla Forums
Nothing right now.
Water, moving on to whiskey in a couple hours.
my waifu
Comfy and a little bit aggravated. Had plans to drive out to a fighting game tournament but two friends who were going bailed and I can't afford to go on my own.

Is that any good?

Woflenstein: the New Order, RAGE, or CS:GO deathmatch, or some Civ V with a buddy of mine.
Might finish Sekirei: Pure Engagement or start Samurai Girls, though lately I haven't been enjoying anime as much as I used to. Might start getting caught up on Game of Thrones so I can converse with normalfags if need be.

Actually I might download Kingsman: the Secret Service because I hear it's a great action movie. Anybody got good action movies to recommend? Seen John Wick 1.
The Glitch Mob - Love, Death, Immortality, Infected Mushroom - Converting Vegetarians II, assorted post-metal and instrumental rock.
What It Is Like to Go To War by Karl Marlantes. Not sure what I'll start once I finish it. A martial arts, philosophy, or history book?
Pizza leftover after I got it on my way home from work last night.
Water and kool-aid
Anime tiddies
I'm glad I don't work today, tomorrow, or the day after. But I'm pissed because yesterday and the day before were supposed to be my first payday after working for a month with no pay and I still haven't been paid and I called HR today to see what the fuck was up but the phone wasn't even answered and I couldn't leave a message.

I hope I see that qt white girl at church again this weekend. I saw her this recent sunday and she won't leave my mind.

My argument is you're a normalfaggot. Cause you don't like cute traps. You obviously don't belong here with such shit taste.

There is such strong irony in this post.

Fuck off.

Valkyria Chronicles, but that mission where you have to reunite with your squad while being ambushed with mortars is kicking my ass.
Gundam Wing, Gundaminfo's been uploading HD versions of the episodes on Youtube and I missed it the first time it was on.
Nothing.
You faggots.
Just had some good Chicken Parmesan.
Sunkist.
Digimon porn. No, it's not Renamon.
Bretty gud.

I have no idea what you're talking about.

That's what I thought normalfag.

Hello reddit.

Traps aren't technically gay
Since they look more like girls

Tsuguani. Lord Cole is a dick.
Nothing at the moment. Still debating on which series in my anime backlog to watch next.
10th Anniversary "Portrait" arrangement of Resistance Line, when not playing Tsugunai and listening to that soundtrack (Bit weird having riverdance-esque music as a battle theme, but Mitsuda did a good job)
Threads. Also been trying to label a number of items in my general screenshot folder. Bit of a mix of going down memory lane and "why did I actually save this to begin with?" Might post a few if people are interested in seeing some threads from a decade or so back.
Just finished some chicken and fries.
Leftover soda
Better than the last few days.

Now if we're talking about 2D then there's a bit of truth in there because doujin artists tend to make traps by just drawing girls with penises
If it's 3D then it's super fucking gay

Well I just rented Agents of Mayham so I'm pretty excited to try it out. Other than that I'm still clearing my way through Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate. Drinking cheap beer, eating meat free pork pockets and feelan breddy gud

You shouldn't lie to yourself like that.

If you are a dude jerking off to penises then that's gay

But if you're a dude jerking off to a boy and a girl having anal sex and the girl happens to have a penis then what

then it's not a girl

What if you never see the penis?

that's not how it works

What if it's someone with the exact same body of a girl sans breasts, and a penis?

Well does it still explicitly say >she has one? Cause if so that's a man baby.

Then that is not a girl, nor the body of one.

t. guy who has had sex with 10 different men

Elona, Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon
Ricky Gervais show, also gonna try and finish The Big O tonight
Alice in Chains
Moebius sci-fi/fantasy comics
Dunno yet, probably gonna get a burger later
water
Xev Bellringer
Hung over, other than that it's a cool comfy day

I'm just bored

Just took 8mg of etizolam washed down with some lager my man. That's on top of the 3mg of klonopin i took this morning. Gonna have some laughs at Boss Nigger once I'm feelin it TAKYON

True. I worked myself into a shoot, brother.

Why not just play the game from your post, friend?
or suk ma dik

FC3: Blood Dragon is pretty fun but you'll be able to beat it in a single night if you're not careful. Think it only took me like 8 hours max to get 100% completion and all the trophies

I just wish I could get Etizolam for anxiety.

Man, I didn't realize how much I missed shitposting with you faggots till now.

Does it make a difference?

yes

That is what I used to use it for, until I got prescribed 3mg of Klonopin a day. Now I just supplement it on top of Klonopin if I feel I need it, or in this case, if I'm bored on a Friday night and want to feel better and not have insomnia. look up sarms supply

Because I'm in that horrible mood in which I'm too anxious to entertain myself and too lazy to do something productive.
>or suk ma dik
Jokes on you, it will be a straight man sucking your dick since I only fap to traps!

So if you fuck a trap in the bum, but don't realize it was a trap at the time, it wasn't gay?

Yakuza Kiwami and Siege if i get the energy
youtube.com/watch?v=7KUUNPQKT9U really good solo section in this
nothing yet, could go for a burger
wouldn't mind a beer but don't feel like going back out to buy some
i'll probably jerk it furiously once my roommates leave, tomboy hentai or light bondage stuff i dunno my dick just demands too much lately
strangely shite despite it being a long weekend, trying not to just sleep the evening away like i did yesterday

lmao you're insane he's been semi popular since 6

I guess if they can fool you well enough and you never find out, no.

So it's the knowledge of homosexuality that makes it gay, not the act? Then if I convince myself that it isn't gay to have sex with traps, it wouldn't be gay as I don't consider it gay to be attracted to them.

objectively wrong

Decided to get off my lazy ass and have a proper dinner for once. Made some stir fry.

I'm h'wite so that managed to be fairly spicy, but was a good meal

To seek out sex with men is gay. If you engage in sex, and leave, believing it was a woman, then you still desired and believed you got sex with a woman. The trap on the other hand is gay as fuck, for he wanted sex with a man. And if you were a third party, who knew the trap was a trap then you too are gay for wanting to see sex between two men.

Too anxious for video gaems? How does that work, wouldn't you be more anxious baiting for (you)'s?

I mean Iceberg Slim almost got tricked by a trap and that guy's so straight he's gone through over 100 bitches

If you're attracted by a man because he's cross dressing you're pretty gay. If you're attracted to what you think is a girl then you're pretty much straight

Still a little mad 2bqh, how is Kiwami?

if you know the trap is a trap its gay as fuck. if you fall for the trap its not gay because you fell for the trap, once you are aware that the trap is indeed a trap and still seek to fuck it you're gay

i get my games from amazon at this point since there is no local gamestore, and amazon fucked up my order for kiwami and i had to cancel it and go to FUCKING GAMESTOP

its yakuza 1 but more gooder. Majima-everywhere is a great addition and with the exception of an early boss fight that totally sucks now its all a good upgrade

You all realize the question is intentionally vague in order to bait people into arguing over it, right?

Gonna play Rock Band 3 Expert Pro drums with my electric kit hooked up. If anyone has any recommendations of DLC to download for RB3 plz let me know since my modded Wii has access to all DLC. Assuming the servers are still up.
Boss Nigger soon
Seventh Epic - Pipes (embed related)
Silly arguments
Stir fry and spring rolls
Beer
Like I should go downtown and see if there are any good music shows but fuck that shit I'll just play drums then watch Boss Nigger and have some Purple Urkle

The act is still gay and utterly disgusting, any sane self respecting male shouldn't be finding dicks to be arousing, they gross me out.

this is arguably more productive than the actual video games they are playing user.

Sex with a man is just gay. Regardless of what your beliefs are.

If you have reached a point in your existence where you cannot discern the difference between a man and a woman, despite the abundance of sexual dimorphism between the two, and you end up doing said man because said man dressed like a woman, despite the lack of waist to torso ratio, despite the clear differences in facial construction, despite the clear differences in behavior, despite the presence (or lack thereof) of adam's apple, then you have likely morphed into a faggot and need to an hero immediately.

Nah, if you don't know it's a man how does it make you gay? If you completely think you are fucking a woman, then you are still attracted them and therefore straight.

Tell me user, is this a man or a woman?

Woman. Flared hips give it away, not to mention clear care of skin.

that's a man

well shit

wrong trips man

I always assume it`s a men until proven otherwise

Name?

sorry no idea

Elysium WoW
Nothing right now
Andrew Jackson Jihad, Meshuggah, Death Grips
Nothing
had some oatmeal
Water
I dunno
Like a complete failure, I know life is going to curbstomp me, and I have no idea how to get out it so I am just ignoring it as best as I can and the stress of this is eating away at my mind, yet I don't trust anyone enough to talk to them.

good choice, what album?

I do that too, I archive and read over old threads I liked before.

Most independent game stores are a pain in the ass from my experience user. I'm just lucky to have found one that has reasonable prices, especially as it's next door to a Best Buy and a Gamestop so you can always just compare prices between the three with ease. I'm interested in Kiwami mainly because I haven't yet played a Yakuza game for any length of time I got 3 but didn't want to play it without watching the movie of past events first, but I never got around to it. Any thing I should watch out for? I remember the first few hours of 3 were easy but the boss fights gave me a little trouble

Darkwood. It's pretty spooky.
Watched a few episodes of Peaky Blinders a few hours ago.
Going to listen to the new Oh Sees album in a moment. Hope it's good.
Rye bread with sausage and mustard
Milk
Sleepy

Terraria
Key the metal idol
Let Me Tell You About
Sirlin
Frozen things
Water
boys?
Alright, for tonight

Anyone have some sort a resource as how the mechanics of the touhou fighting games work? they look interesting

Dorf Fort.

Madness Combat, for the nostalgia trip.

Guilty Gear OST

Short stories by various authors.

Pastries, plus oats with hot milk and honey.

Coffee, milk and water.

Nothing yet. Any recommendations?

Relief that this week is over and I can get away from my shitty job to do more personal stuff.

DRAWAN PIC RELATED
MONSTERCAT
MONSTERCAT
SILVER BOUGH
BISCUITS
TEA
LACTATION
t-tfw no gf…

I just want to play some shitty Quake Champions but I don't want to give Bethesda any money and I'm too late for the beta codes.

Watching this thread

Listening to nothing

Reading this thread

Starving

Drinking whiskey

Gonna fap soon

Refer to pic

Gonna play some SMT IV when I get home
YouTube videos
Journey to Silius soundtrack
Mythology by Edith Hamilton
Sanic burger and fries
The corn syrup Jew, strawberry limeade flavor
Bodysuits
Comfy despite sleep deprivation. And my shoes gave me a blister ree

As long as you aren't shovi-

Please do not abuse your child.

plz

fate extella
probably nothing
dance with the dead
Holla Forums
just ate
water
not sure yet
not like myself lately. ever since I went to see the eclipse its like I have balls of steel or something. I went on the train earlier this week and saw a cute grill so I sat next to her and started talking to her, and today I asked a coworker on a date. i would have never done either of those things even three weeks ago. what is really fucking with me is that is that I didn't even think about doing either of those, I just did it without thinking. I don't believe in any pseudo-scientific bullshit so don't go on about how the eclipse elevated my chakra or some shit like that. I'm rationalizing it as the event had a psychological effect on me in much the same way people experience when they see Earth from space

The Games for Gold games were pretty good this month. About to see if the remake/remaster of Hydro Thunder is any good. I loved the original.
Boardwalk Empire season 5
Ric Ocasek - Emotion In Motion
Nothing currently. Any suggestions for a fan of Thrillers?
About to make a turkey sandwich with American cheese & Funyuns
Coca Cola with lots of ice
Jenna Rachels

played some tales of berseria, it seems good for now but it feels like a coridor rpg instead of an open or semi open world game. But I'm just 6 hours inn,
Finished Train to Busan, asian zombies are only scawy if one look at Asian or Chinese as ants, then its scawy since they don't eat much to begin with but only attack, attack! I could see how this ant population could take over.
NieR Automata OST with the Tales of Berseria OP, it's pretty coomfy
nuffin
had som burgers and ice cream
coke and pepsi max
no-fap these days
not good, I wonder if my minor depression and mini drug use has something to do with it. I got a weird and long fishing rod.

Fucking hell, I actually can't believe it's Friday or September already.
Fucking around with Xenoverse 2 mods for lack of anything better in my backlog that I can think of
Nothing, though I might check to see if any seasonal anime is worth watching
Mastodon's Crack the Skye, This youtube.com/watch?v=FqM48i8q9qU
Writing a character for a project I'm working on with some other anons if that counts
Shitty microwave corndogs
Water
Nah
Bittersweet. I have to take a gap year due to some financial shit that sprung up last year. Because jobs in my town are practically nonexistent and I have no prior experience or references, I'm living the NEET life. I didn't really mind for a while, but it feels wrong not being in school right now.

that feel when not in school will pass m9, sooner or later you will not even feel the seasonal shift or have any form of vacation only loneliness and bitterness. Sooner rather than later food will taste like shit, and there is no hope.

Doom
Windaria
Plastic Love - Maria Takeuchi
How to Read a Book
Crackers
Water
>FAPPAN
Gentle femdom stuff
Really good. I'm unfucking my living situation and pulling myself away from the Google botnet, so hopefully I'll be a functioning human being someday and living mostly off the grid.

Wiring up a new old tv no time to play now
The Dark crystal
Burgers
Punch
no time
Better but still weak from flu

Was going to reinstall Shogun 2 but then realized I owned Metro 2033 and figured that would be a better thing to play instead
Rewatching Gabriel Dropout
TTYD Soundtrack.
The Arms of Krupp.
Potato dumplings, Salisbury steak covered in panko breading and deep fried.
Whisky
Not tonight
breddy fugging gud

Kiwami, maybe get some more dev trophies in duck game later tonight. The net code for the PS4 launch is complete trash, even after an update that just made the loading times longer, I've even had someone message me "close your fucking room" when I tried waiting for people to join because I guess people kept trying to join other lobbies and kept hitting mine and failing to connect.
Various dudes go through the Wario Land series, after playing through them myself a couple weeks back I like seeing how other people work through them
LISTENAN
Sonic Mania and the Sonic Sequel OSTs, right now I think the only thing Tee Lopes actually composed were the remasters for some of the remix acts and Falk and company handled everything else, because everything else sounds so different and by different I mean actually good.
Only Sense Online, some shitty weeb LN that's an Isekai but it's about crafting. I'm still a little unsure what Isekai actually means.
Finished off some dark chocolate from a local chocolate store, probably will have some leftover pot roast and mashed potatoes after a while.
Having a lager, gonna need to make a run to the liquor store sometime this weekend to stock up on root beer because somehow they're the only place that stocks Fitz's.
JASMR and Ara
I wanna play online with people in a game that's not shooting.
Also what's with all the porn ads?

Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005)
I never knew how fucking good this game really was.
EA during the golden days were bretty good.

Idols. Idols. Idols.

mid-2000 emo and future bass songs
goes well with NFS most wanted (2005)

where the fucking SUVs pointed at when they come at me on the streets. those practically kills me in car chases

gonna do brunch later

coffee in the morning fam

not yet

really good in the morning
even though i have an upcoming problem regarding work by this coming monday

A hard as balls Metroid hack, maybe darkwood later
Space videos and starting some anime
Tom
Holla Forums posts
Jello and an apple
Grape juice
No
Like a big piece of shit

Damn Nigga is this actually yours? That's pretty impressive

FL Studio, EU4 later
Yu Yu Hakusho
The song I'm making in FL Studio
Thus Spake Zarathustra, later The Letter of Marque
Stir Fry
Protein Drink
Imagination
Bretty good

I never knew how fucking good this game really was.
You're a Man of Taste user. I really liked that game as well. Fuck EA, why the fuck did they release a NFS like 2-3 years ago with the same Most Wanted name? To add salt to the wound I never read anything saying the new Most Wanted was even good. Kinda makes sense though considering most NFS fans are Underground fags.

Very fine so far, please keep having fun
If it's not too distracting, I wanna try shooting the shit with some drawing tools myself. I have GIMP 2 for software, but what tablet & stylus do you recommend?

nigga get krita

I would torrent ClipStudio or Manga Studio 5, if torrents are a no go use FireAlpaca, Medibang or Paint Tool SAI.

Here's the tablet I'm using. (My first tablet monitor)
amazon.co.uk/Ugee-UG-1910B-Graphics-Original-Protector/dp/B00URHFAW4/ref=sr_1_17?ie=UTF8&qid=1504313103&sr=8-17&keywords=ugee tablet
It's cheap, it's good, it's not the best.
I'll probably upgrade once I feel it more beneficial to me, still need to git gud.

Krita's a lot better, but you should start with paper and pencil if you're begining to draw.

I just keep playing this game every after 30 minute breaks like and it doesn't feel like a chore to me, I actually have fun
Car chases are the best in this game really Crazy but fair
also, playing this with HD mod really looks good
I just hate the FPS drops

Underground 2 is next on my list

fuck it, i just filled this out a couple hours ago, this is basically the same shit as filling out the FRIDAY OP, right? i'm just posting this. i don't feel like writing
>>>/eerie/

kill yourself, lolcow

Your fetish is John Wayne?

stob pls
Don't go full waifu, waifus will ruin you laifu.
or, if you're going to do it anyways, go full retard and make a /tulpa/

eerie can't talk so i can't make a tulpa of him anyway even if i wanted to, which i wouldn't because if even one detail of him came out wrong then i would have to wait till i died to fix my fuck up.

what like reincarnation?

not that i believe in that but yeah sure.

I played ff1 and am now playing ff2 from the origins version for ps1
fuck the first one so hard, if I didn't have those 2 healing helms & one healing staff at the end dungeon I would've been permanently fucked. TBH if I was gonna re-play the game I would just take 3 warriors and either a white or red mage, that's how fucked those "classes" were. Thief/ninja only got useful at the end against garland/chaos with his best sword. Otherwise entirely useless and easily replaceable by another warrior

OSRS and Atelier Sophie
GDQ
Weetbix
coffee
Pochi Pchi probably
Pretty alright, I'm not getting drunk this weekend for the first time in a long time

Dude if you want one advice, don't bother playing the old FF games up until 5, they're not worth it.

the ds versions of 3 and 4 are ok

Stop telling others what to play mongoloid.

you jest, surely? Or at least you mean that I should ignore the non-remakes? as this guy said, those games are entirely worth playing since I already played the 3 remake on DS once, I just don't know how much the remakes are different to the the older versions, whether the mechanics have been significantly updated or not. Even if the older versions are "outdated" I'll definitely try them

4 on snes is also good imo, it's too easy though

I've heard that the Famicom version ofb3 is pretty different from the DS remake.

good to know, it would be what I play next

it was also never officially translated to English right?

Y-yeah, I'm gonna have to do as says and just use pencil & paper for a while. Thanks anyway.

get a cheap wacom bamboo touch
it should be around 80 bucks, you might find a cheap used one on ebay, too

I can't vouch for the quality, but you could look into some chinkshit tablets.
huiontablet.com/all-products/graphic-tablets/

I haven't played anything in a couple of weeks, last thing was Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood and I only played that for an hour and a half. Nothing appeals to me currently.

Star Trek. Just watched the Worf vs Duras arc, which was always my most favourite arc in TNG. I also watched The Void episode of Voyager, the entire series should've been this episode.

King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard.
youtube.com/watch?v=4MFVhqcRpN4

Up on Landsknechts and Holy Roman Empire, working on a tabletop game, working title: Zweihander - Plague Of Rats. Subject to change. Donut steel.

Just had a doner kebab. I can really taste the butchered missing child in it.

Caramel thiccshake.

Boys and their butts.

Lust for boys and their butts.

w-wuts wrong with that girls vagina?

random shit on fightcade
maybe some Xavier later.
n/a
Holla Forums posts
n/a
Beer
Whatever I'm in the mood for in my porn folder.
like shit. I have a job where there's not even a 12 hour gap between when my friday shift ends and my saturday morning shift starts.

It turned into a benis. It's a sign of good breeding.

reposting because cuckmonkey needs to fix posting
Assuming you're new to it, I recommend drawing from life first, then moving onto drawing more creatively, and that's one of the reasons I suggested paper and pencil. You can't exactly lug around a monitor, a power cord, and a computer everywhere, which is going to make it a pain in the ass. You don't need any special paper, just copy paper, and any normal pencil that you can sharpen easily.
Anyhow, Keys to Drawing by Bert Dodson is a good book to start with, make sure you read it carefully and try each exercise. No matter what, your first drawings will look shitty, but that's normal, just look carefully at what you need to improve
libgen.io has a copy of it, in case you need help finding it.

No problem m8, good luck.

I started recently myself and this has some good lessons in it

drawabox.com/

they cover the boring stuff like drawing a gorillion boxes and forms but it will help ones technical skills, if the end game is to draw things in your head you gotta learn how to draw a buncha little things to put em together lol

Witcher 3. The combat is terrible, but the quests are pretty well thought out. This game is a better Dragon Age, pretty much.
Nothing
Nothing
Nothing, though recently I have been trying to read The Walking Dead comics. I have trouble committing to a comic series, even if it's good. It's not that I don't have the attention span or interest, it's that I quickly lose the motivation to keep going. As soon as I hit a low point/filler, I just stop and put it down for weeks at a time.
Gonna have some steak in a bit.
Just water.
Nah, probably not.
The smoldering embers of my soul are slowly waning, but the winds of aspiration rake the flames from time to time. Sometimes I think life would be easier if I were retarded; I'd still get to live, and assuming I had a caretaker, I'd get all of the amenities, only I wouldn't know what I'd be missing in terms of experiencing the higher echelons of the cognitive faculties that drive us to do the strange things that we do.

tl;dr I'm stricken by the ennui.

If it works for you, that's fine, I'm just suggesting that you should at least try life drawing, as it definitely helps.
For imaginative drawing, most people recommend loomis, but I haven't read it yet

Sounds like being worse than your average robot, dunno why you'd ever want to go through that,

Terranigma. I'm on Chapter 4 and I think nearing the end (first playthrough). One of my favorite games of all time.
Nothan
Of Monsters and Men, Bathory, and CYBERNAZI
The Hobbit
Chocolate chip cookies
Water
Nope
Happy I don't have to work, but dead inside regardless.

slow down i didn't mean it like "try this instead" i meant it like 'heres another resource to try". My bad for not phrasing that correctly

Same here, friendo.

Blazblue: Continuum Shift Extend! Completed everyone's story modes (not 100%, just clear for now) and now i'm just practising some more Makoto (and maybe some Lambda 11? I find her interesting).
Aris play Resident Evil Remake.
Blazblue soundtrack I guess?
Holla Forums and the news.
Just finished breakfast from McDonalds.
Coffee.
Unsure.
Pretty good, despite my week. I'm in a cheerful mood and enjoying my gaming!

This place is amazing and so are you. Time to bookmark these, grab a pencil and hit /loomis/ when I wake up.

No, we both know Mark doesn't like anime.

I have seen the original, the movie is fucking terrible.

If you want to grab some books, there's an artbook thread on 4cuck /ic/ right now.
They have a great variety, from Loomis to more modern books.
Use something like JDownloader 2 to grab the links with for an easy download.

It's fine fam.

Y'mean this thread? Thanks, got JD2 just now if so. archive.is/3n57B

DMC3 and maybe something else
YouTube and anime
Nothing at the moment maybe some metal
Probably some book about Vietnam or something
Pork tenderloin
Coke
2D girls
Spending Labor Day weekend with my mom and sister in Chicago. So pretty good

Yeah, exactly.
They also re-up links that get taken down regularly and a few anons even scan their own books.
Other than that /ic/ is complete shit, avoid other threads.

I've been playing RE4 and Wild Arms 3 a lot on PS2 lately. It's comfy just relaxing on my lounge and playing old games.
Just watching random shit on youtube since I'm bored. I started watching Princess Principal, like the style but characters are kinda eh at the moment and I'm 4 eps in.
Mostly been listening to anime mashups but I did download Dear by Boris since I haven't heard it yet and I'm a big Boris fan.
Browsing Holla Forums and reading VNs to review.
Having a late breakfast of some muesli.
I only drink water really, juices are too sweet for me.
I've been ordering a lot of hentai tankoubon lately so I'm going to stop that and just enjoy scans online for a while. Probably just going to look up some guro stuff later to make myself feel better.
Kinda eh since my free week will be finishing up soon and I have a lot of work on Monday and Tuesday in particular but I'll live.

I also played some project brutality and smooth doom

Holy shit that is perfect.

I had a gut feeling. Sometimes I think 8ch gets its head a bit full but even just /loomis/ seems better restrained, if regrettably smaller.

Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen
nothing yet
podcasts
shitposts
ramen
7up
probably not tonight
pretty decent just went grocery shopping today and have a friend coming over tomorrow, I can't wait to see her.

New Vegas
Finished rewatching ReZero for some despair, need to move to a different animu
Synth mixes
Muh course notes
Cheese rolls
Tea
Too tired for that shit.
Exhausted, nodal current equations of transmission lines and transformers are giving me some serious cancer. Should have gone for an arts degree.

Finishing up Baroque Syndrome and then going onto the RPG - or maybe some AiTD3
After I finish BS, I have a list of MST3K videos that I want to re-watch since I'm high as an interstellar space ship right now
The music in the game, what else?
BS is a sound novel, so it's mostly text with a few decision points where you have to pick A B C D and hope you don't die
I had deep fried oysters on top of bone marrow, bacon and cream spinich. Also some extra raw oysters with lemon and cocktail sauce. About to have a cookie.
Milk to go with the cookie
Nope, that's what I have a woman for
Great, a little hungover from last night, but otherwise pretty good since I'm done with my translation project and don't have to do shit for a whole week.

Toontown Rewritten, if the patch hits soon enough.
N/A
N/A
N/A
Chicken parm sandwich, although the place I got it from put a pickle slice with it, so some of the bread tasted like pickle. Fuck pickles.
Water
Kim Carta
Pretty damn awesome. The update mentioned earlier looks pretty damn good. Shame that only like 2 or 3 people on this board give a shit, though.

heroes of the storm/ tf2
rick and morty
my parents getting drunk with their friends
nothing too lazy too cook
smirnoff ice pussy shit i know
my friend is with me lol
content

Sauce?

Holy fuck, Boss Nigger is a great movie. Might be because I expected it to be trash, but the main character is badass and learns to not chimp out when people call him a nigger, there's some pretty funny bits, and some good action parts. R* should make a Boss Nigger RDR spin off.

This is why RDR should've been released on PC with modding support, for shit like this.

wot's the name of that cartoon again?
That dumb dragon girl was cute.

ur mum.

Mario+Rabbids Kingdom Battle

FUCK YOU

Nuffin

youtu.be/oty-qAyI1zQ

Monster Hunter Siege

Bread and cheese

Beer from a local brewery

Fat blue space goats

Eh

ALL

THE

SPACE

FOR

WORDS

LMAO

Space goat chicks rule.

might as well be a man's ass tbh. No curves at all

Imagine what could have been if they had let Dragon's Dogma actually fucking finish development

FUCK YOU, CAPCOM

Dragon Half

On a scale from 1 through 10 how unfinished is this game? I just recently started playing it and I like it alot.

is this better?

No.

saturday morning but fuck it
Battlefront 2 (the good one), SW: Empire at War got a patch from the devs that replaced GameSpy with P2P multiplayer yesterday, Goyday 2 because some of my normalfag friends picked it up recently, RS:Siege, Mario Party on N64
low-budget horror movies
Sabaton and the entire Touhou soundtrack
nothing currently
Kabernossi
Water
2hus
as usual

Ask and ye shall receive.
Rebecca Volpetti in Anal Innocence:
mega.nz/#!J80xiTjZ!OfKIaszGsE0JYWqOCwFs4v_Q1-SYL-8lyMyyKCqocY4

Not really
Nah the electric jew is no longer any good today
Cowboy Bebop OST
Andrew Loomis and Holla Forums
Holy shit i should've read Loomis' books a long time ago
Samosa
Water
Gimme gimme cow tiddies
Mostly good, college doesn't seem pozzed as far as i'm concerned and i went to a local con and got myself some /ak/ posters plus keychains and then some, all for under 20 dollars. I guess living in some 2nd world shithole ain't so bad.

BOB is what happens when you decide moves beats character design.

What does the tattoo say?

KOF14 ~ lol ded game but it's nostalgic to have ->HP/HP OS again. 3D fighters never clicked with me

Rick & Morty, GotG2 on blue-ray

Indie music~ at least, it's not the same 20 songs in a loop

newspaper mama

Meat~ ribs, steak, mussels

espresso-based coffee

New Urushihara

stuffy in the nose, pollen count up due to winds

I want the chronically underage to leave. If you can't handle playing Final Fantasy IV then you will be forever underage.

Darksiders
a bad movie night stream
New wave
h.p lovecraft
Pistachios
Water
Milfs
Pretty comfy

There is no justice in this thread.

it's SUNDAY MOTHERFUCKKERRRRR and I can't decide between persona 5, nier tomato, gravity rush 2, dark souls 3, evil within, witcher 3

None of them. Play something else.

Dark Souls 3. After a bit of that, some Gravity Rush 2 to let out any built up stress.