Atlus possibly teases Catherine 2?

archive.is/Fmk5n

As previously stated by studio lead Katsura Hashino, the broadcast did not feature any news about Project Re Fantasy, Studio Zero’s fantasy RPG and first title, but there may have been a tease for a Catherine sequel.

Which was the best girl and why was it Catherine?

How would a sequel to Catherine even go? There's not a lot of room for a sequel to that game.

A new person named Qatherine is seduced by the cheating bitch Catherine is and more nightmares ensue.

*Dating someone named Qatherine
Shit.

FUCK OFF AND MAKE ANOTHER TRAUMA CENTER GAME AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Its a PC port

Could just be an unwarranted remake/remaster like Radiant Historia and Strange Journey are getting. I'd have also said "mobile port" like Square crushed everyone's dreams of a TWEWY2 with, but I suppose it would be a bit hard to port a PS3 game to phones at this port (compared to a DS game).

Best girl is Space

Would you give it a spacial?

while id like a sequel id much prefer an entirely new game with the same base idea of Catherine
That being Ishtar doing her thing

Also atlus been cock teasing Cathrine since Persona Q had Vincent in a scene
Persona 5 has a sheep statue you can win in the vending machine and Futaba has a statue of Catherine on a shelf in her room

I wouldnt mind a pc port or hd remake not that its needed
Pc port will kick atlus into finally making another Ishtar golden playhous game

It be nice to make it a series and has plenty of room to do so inbetween persona and Shiggy miggy tiggy

That's pretty par the course for Atlus games to reference other series they made. In Persona 3 you can buy Cielo Mist, doesn't mean that Digital Devil Saga is going to get any sequels anytime soon.

Im more so bringing up persona here since Vincent teases Catherine in persona 3 portable

Again, it is pretty standard for Atlus games to reference other Atlus games. The remake of Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne has Raidou replace Dante from DMC. It is nothing special for an Atlus game to reference another Atlus game they do it constantly.

a pc port is a waste of time for everyone. Port less, make more.

Do you really need to ask?

They could easily make another Catherine/Katherine pair of girls with different looks and personalities. It's not exactly an uncommon name.

But I think it worked best as a one-off. If anything I think a port is more likely.

I just want to see more of Re Fantasy.

Yeah, no.

japs arn't into that.

she'd have a cute feminine penis

That's just as bad, hang yourself.

I want a harem ending, otherwise they can go fuck themselves.

Not that I want this to happen. But it probably will.

Regardless of your tastes a penis>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>artificial vagina.

Yeah, the real thing isn't much better.

>>>/mgtow/

Don't know who you are trying to preach to here this board is all about dating cartoon girls.

>>>/girltalk/

Why complain about women when its painfully obvious you've never had one?

xD

Maybe he's only had sex with his grandma?

I never noticed the P4 Teddy silhouette on the beer bottle.

Are you severely retarded?

Obvious reasons. She's comfortable wearing nothing or next to nothing, she's blonde, she's got porcelain skin, she's thin and when she finds out your feelings are real, she's devoted.

She's not obnoxious, chunky, overbearing, controlling and insensitive to your emotions like Katherine.

There's absolutely nothing gay about a cute uncut feminine benis.

That's not a fucking girl! FUCK YOU!

HOLY SHIT

If you're talking about the girl he posted, that's actually the truest ending in the game and it's not Eric.

Virgin

And there's contrarian fag retardation here.

I don't even know who you're talking about, but that's not how it works.

If it's actually a good port I might consider buying it just to play with fags online. Otherwise it gets a pirate, I've always been curious about this game.