Zombie Master: Reborn - And We're Back Edition

Zombie Master Reborn is the remake of an old Half-Life 2 mod that mixes RTS and FPS, with players taking the roles of survivors as they fight through deadly traps and an army of the living dead controlled by the Zombie Master.

Get it here:
moddb.com/mods/zombie-master-reborn/downloads

If you are a complete idiot download the installer, and remember to restart your Steam client since that's require for all old source mods to show up on your games list. And make sure you launch Zombie Master: Reborn and not any other version of Zombie Master.

If you played it before and need to update, remember to save the maps folder, so you won't need to re-download any maps and config.cfg in your zombie_master_reborn/cfg folder so you won't lose all your settings.

Other urls found in this thread:

magnetdl.com/file/2303289/capitao-falcao.2015.720p.bluray.avc-mfcorrea/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

time for 2007

Aw shit son

I forgot to mention that sprays are finally working again.

now it can truly be the 2007 experience we all were looking for

But when are we playing?

We got people on right now.

when the gangster communist computer god says so

Don't punch my cock.

top fucking lel
good job niggers

Myself and most people on the server had been playing for four hours or so, I'll get back on tomorrow.

dead game

So is this game just full of children and people trying really hard to be funny?

Yeah.

wait what server are you guys playing on? i keep checking every hour or so and every server is empty

We usually play on the dev server.

We got some people playing right now.

I can't remember the name of it, but is there the map that had various traps on it and the objective is to get to the end goal without falling into one of the traps? The first trap being stuck in a cube and Billy Mays gives you a good dose of oxyclean.

I fucking played the shit out of that map back in the day when there was a 24/7 server for it. Eventually moved onto other maps like it, but fuck it's bringing back good memories.

zm_random
played often for the real 2007 spirit but not much else

Does anyone remember this certain sewer map that had the survivors running all over the place to gather keys and shit and at the end they had to go up an elevator and then a short hallway to the goal? I just remember cheesing the FUCK out of it as the zm by single spawning shamblers (since the bulk spawn was blocked but not the single) right at the top of the elevator's exit, and by the time the survivors showed up I'd have my total units maxed out. The survivors couldn't bring out enough dps to kill that giant fucking hoard before they get swarmed so they go down, get more ammo, I spawn more zombies, rinse and repeat until time ran out. It ALWAYS worked.

Asylum is like that.

Is there a guide for the commands, ui gives no info

The one with the zombie symbol is the hidden spawn.

2007 game night, come on folks.

Shit, i fucking love you anons.

We need to install source SDK 2013 from steam tools right ? shit i forgot how you install mods.

Yeah.

Still got room on the server, we also found out how awful maps can make the server empty.

Got some error about "different classes" when I tried to connect to the only populated serb.

Didn't update or didn't install it correctly.

whens the next time we play

Tomorrow, we don't really organize since playtimes are erratic and I for one just hop on when I feel like playing some ZM. Most people start playing around 17:00 EST but it's always good check the servers just in case.

You can just add me to see when I'm playing /id/atouterheaven/

there's like 5 people on a server right now
I always hop into this or TF2V when I get home from work so like the other user said, it's just whenever.

nevermind, if we want to play later lets avoid any generic name servers

You're either high or posting on the wrong thread, faggio.

This is the Zombie Master thread, maybe you're the one lost, nerd.
The only active server when I was just playing was run by some queer that fucked up all the unit costs, halved ZM point regen, and had no way for players to change the map.

that doesn't happen on the dev server so you must've been playing one by some dumbass

We've got some people on right now if anyone wants to join in.

We have 3 people on.

I am so glad ZM is seeing players again.

About that beer I owe ya

IT'S ME GORDON!

No where near as funny as the 5 and 40 minutes that followed it.

Avarage taste in ass

My sides.

what did he mean by this

Yoohoo needs to be an official weapon in the game.

Which server do you fags play on?

Also hey someone posted it.

Boo

Holy shit i remember beta testing Banshee's new bathroom_b4 version back in the days.
I'm fucking coming over.

who is up for some late night ZM at 10 EST

I've been playing too much ZM lately and I think it's another time for a 10 year break before I can bother playing again

What map is this?

zm_deathrun

Reminder ZM is back and it is still just as fun as we remember

Revive /nachosandmelons/.

dead hours dead game ;^)

We'll probably play some more later today, sometime around 17 EST.

Where are the video games?

Right here.

8 on right now
Join ZMR Developer Server

CDP [email protected]

wew

Hi Age.

Are you nerds alive?

I'm just, I've just been playing too much ZM lately.

Holy fuck, I forgot how to communicate.

Zombie Panic or Zombie Master?
When you fags are playing again?

There's probably some people on the dev server right now.

LIKE RIGHT THE FUCK NOW

Fuck this gay Earth.

I'm running out of material for webms so I think I'll play today lads.

C'mon you fags get on. Someone mic spam something interesting too.

As promised.

What is happening in this webm?
How did the niggers end up in the water?
sage for off topic

refugees capsize themselves to get the boat to save them and take them to gibsmeland but the boat doesn't have the ability or equipment to do so and they all drown

We got real niggas on the dev server holla back ya boi

We're still playing! Please respond

For the guy who was asking for that one portuguese movie magnetdl.com/file/2303289/capitao-falcao.2015.720p.bluray.avc-mfcorrea/

Eternal /2007/ game night is coming up, we'll be playing zm_diamondshoals in honor of all the hurricanes in the Caribbean right now.

DED

SERVER CRASH TOPPER KEKER

What server now?
I have not even begun to shitpost!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

dead hours

After I beat my meat to some fine DFC I can play.

The sprays last night were pretty hot.