MarioxRabbit Forces you to use these shitty skin

Can they fucked up harder that Mario mobage game?

Other urls found in this thread:

openxcom.org/forum/index.php?topic=2428.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wew.

what?

Just don't use those DLC weapons. From what I've heard they make the beginning piss easy

Addon Jewry to boot, why am I not surprised.
This is probably selling awesomely isn't it

Who remembers that shit? Its like game for grannies.

>From no Mario game ever

What's your logic here? The first xcom came out a decade after the first mario, the last xcom game came out in 2016, at least put some effort into your shitposting.

Firaxcom is not a game.

why

That shitty "retro" weapon skin just makes it look like there's a mosaic-overlayed chode inside it.

haha i totally see that

Could you stop speaking like a nigger, please?

Stop using the n-word. Thank you.

I'm I having an aneurysm or are people just using the word 'force' incorrectly now?

Why are you using that word incorrectly?

Unless you're being archaic I'm not, a qualifier is not necessary.

nigger

I feel like I saw a thread which used the same phrase "forces you" in regards to some other preorder shit. Is this a "forced" meme or something?

How exactly are you being forced to use this shit again? And it's not just pre-orders getting it - I just randomly walked into a store the other day and decided to pick it up and I also got a pixel pack code.

it was a Sonic Forces thread. i think that was just one user trying to be funny

I think he was trying to mimic the title of . Which still has a typo of "Forces you", but "Forces" at least belongs due to the game name.

It's not a bad game actually

At least no one can force you to play this shitty game.

Only niggers make shitty threads like this

You literally don't have to use them. The physical version has them, but they're on a fucking voucher sheet. Stop lying, OP, and talk about the actual game.

But the game is actually good and fun. Something different that you wouldn't expect and it turned out well. I wish they could have done a crossover with anything else than rabbids but what they did use, it was executed well. If they do a sequel, I hope they use something else, like actually using Rayman's world instead of the rabbids spin-off as a base point.

I'm really hoping for a Metroid x Rabbids next, or a Fire Emblem x Rabbids, that would be fucking neat.

I hope the next Breath of the Wild DLC has rabbids.

Fuck, the voice of the second guy got me hard lol

It is almost like some Sonic fanboy wanted do that after seeing some faggot making a shitty pun about Sonic Forces.

Nobody play tested this game, did they?

They didn't need to, people buy nintendo shit and Mario shit and don't care what condition it is in.

There used to be quality in Mario games.

My only question is whether or not the game flopped.

Why are the figurines for this not amiibos?
Is it because it would give Nintendo a bigger cut of the dlc-fisting pie and they want to keep that for uplay?

I played a bit of it and it works well and I like the gimmick where you use your other teammates to get more space. Then again, I'm not familiar with XCOM or rather strategy game in general. But I admit I had some fun and they did try with this concept. But I'm weary of reviews that say it's one of the best Switch games. Because majority of the review is just excusing the cringy memeing and they even admit that the game has some lagging and some noticeable bugs despite stating it's worth the $60.

because its easy to copy amiibo data

It didn't

This game is better than anything the PS4 has gotten during it's entire existence.

Fucking hell. You just know Ubisoft is going to use this as an excuse to revive the Rabbids.

It doesn't take much to be one of the best Switch games, just have to be better than like Mario Kart and Arms and you're already in like top 5.

Holy shit where the fuck did you come from?

Would this game have been improved drastically by using Rayman and friends instead of Rabbids in the Mario character outfits?

Yes.

The actual X-COM is available for Android too :3 openxcom.org/forum/index.php?topic=2428.0

yes.

Fuck, that lineup would have been AMAZING. Mario and Rayman could even have some neat chemistry.

even mass effect characters would've been better than RABBIDS

I want to hope that Nintendo will know better but I worry that Nintendo will like Ubishit enough for them to allow ubishit to shit on another IP.

Of course but when has Ubisoft been smart with their decisions?

No. Rabbids are actually funny sometimes.

Definitely not after FE x SMT

I guarantee you over 90% of the people playing this shit were born after Mario 64.

The beginning is piss easy regardless.