Sonic Forces you to use these shitty skins

twitter.com/sonic_hedgehog/status/903271303485898752
pbs.twimg.com/media/DIkQZY7XYAEa_KC.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DIkQa8QWAAcPBH9.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DIkQcZiXkAA1Ngc.jpg:orig

Can they fuck up any harder, after what happened with Mania on PC?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/JKmjz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i keep thinking my hopes are dead but no, they keep managing to find little pieces of it to pop.

Can they stop aknowledging Jet Set Radio without making a new game

I'm angry and apathetic at the same time.

I've never actually seen the switch controller. Holy fuck it looks awful.

It's actually worse than it looks.

I'm surprised there's not a "Coldsteel" skin that looks just as half-assed as the original image, but maybe they don't want to have something stepping on Infinite's toes in his game.

Could be worse. They could have decided to milk Vyse with cameos again whilst still doing nothing with the IP (for better or worse).

Only the P5 character looks bad, but I guess they have to attract the newly-minted weebs who have no standards somehow. Sucks that they add skins from games they'll never continue. Wasn't there a marketing survey where a bunch of autists from here spammed JSR sequel as their #1 priority?

I wonder how they'll do that skin, as one of those companies that makes console skins said that the Switch would only support silicon skins as the glue caused damage, but that doesn't look like silicon, so it's either a mock-up or they have a special copyrighted resin that allows it.

The game with 100% have Denuvo, so we'll have to wait an extra day to pirate it to find out if it's worth the shekels.

It's much too big when it's in the controller housing. The Pro controller is actually quite comfy and just like the Wii U one, but I'm not buying a console plus a $100 controller.

Kill yourself faggot.

But muh PURRRSONA!!! xD

More like Fursona, nigger.

okay

Calm down Gene, it's just hyperbole.

"Gameplay" was already ruined though, this is just an incentive to try to suck shekels out of more goymers.

wtf i hate sega now
seriously though aside from the pain of knowing most of those series are dead theres no reason to be mad at this outside of autism.

Where do you think you are? I'm not mad at this myself, this is just a bad way to motivate people to pre-order.

Oh hi Mark 12 GAME OVERS

Pre-order culture is shit.

Pre-orders were always cancer but dlc locked on a disc is ten times worse. Though considering it's a sega title and the denuvo bullshit was recent it's only natural the knee jerk reactionaries who post here would shit on a non issue like this.

larger tumors existing doesn't make another practice any less cancerous.

Pretty much this. You can't just ignore a guy with a sword through his chest because you are only concerned with another guy with multiple swords in his chest, It's all bad.

I'm just laughing at the retards crying about this. Out of all the garbage companies are forcing on my hobby THIS is thread worthy? The denuvo thing makes sense but crying about this is like crying about amiibos. Only retards will pre order this just like retards will buy amiibos

Oh so you're just out to damage control because now its your favorite company under blast.

Probably because a thread died for this shitpost

Nah, this is more like bitching that your computer broke as the house is burning down. Feel free to try to fix the computer though that isn't going to fix the bigger situation. Where's the CoD threads bitching about the mountain dew preorder bonuses? Oh yeah, people love to pick and choose their fights. :^)

That's really fucking low.

To be quite honest super monkey ball skin is a rad inclusion. Would play as a character from my another favorite vidya series.

At least the Amiibos have some quality to them. The Metroid one that's squishy looks pretty neat.

These skins were made in Blender in under 10 minutes total.

FUCCCCCCK

OMG THEY REMEMBER IT EXISTS AGAIN

JSR3 WHEN???

And here we go.

I'm not defending them, I'm saying they at least put some effort into their jewery unlike Sega has with this one.

Do you think you can change the groin bulge on your custom character lol? My cousin wanted me to ask on here

They are huge fans of their old games. Not huge fans to deliver sequels though. Play with your preorder JSR the hedgehog instead.

Now who's defending a company.

Speaking of which, All Stars Racing 3 when?

I would not surprise after forces them pulling out another crossover game.

Wew lad.
Nice spinning my words into saying that Amiibos are a good business practice, though. You from Holla Forums with those tactics?

Never Ever. We're not allowed nice things, remember?

No, shadow was already defeated by him and sucked his dick. He's now gay for Persona the Hedgehog.

Who's twisting words around? I'm quoting your post, kek. You somehow think preorder dlc is more cancerous than dlc locked on a disc and the key is a physical toy that may or may not be in stock depending on how many jewtendo makes? No one likes pre order bonuses except chads, retards here still buy amiibo shit to the point you would get banned depending on how hard you shit on them.

You know what's really sad? That i spared time to read those twitter comments. This is unbelievable. Like normalfag tier JSR fans, Persona fans and sonic fans are all spilling cum about this. About fucking dlc preorder locked costumes.

Black and White is new Green and Purple.

I didn't defend them, I said that they put effort into their jewing.
I don't get why you're as jumpy as a nigger in a riot that you want to make sure everyone thinks/knows I want disc-locked DLC shoved down my throat.

Defending them would be me saying I love them and wish to buy them. I do not, but I can appreciate that they at least give a guise of giving you value for money, which this preorder does not.

No.

Fucking called it.

Wew lad!

I'm only losing my shit because they ACKNOWLEDGED Jet Set Radio.

Fuck this game, but if JSR3 has a chance of coming out I'm happy.

Though to not agree with you. This shit will sell just because of OC creator. Everyone calling the reverse just delays the inevitable. You underestimate autistic fanbase.

You seem really eager to keep going down this rhetotic.
Are you, by any chance, salty that you fell for the amiibo meme and bought them yourself?

:^)

There are people on this board who bought hundreds of amiibos. Rob guy for example.

Sonic Team has fuck all to do with JSR and Smilebit is long gone. They got absorbed by Amusement Vision, which then got absorbed by Sega and is now permanently stuck on Yakuza hell.

Talk about projecting!

You can't pirate fur suits and other furry physical garbage so the furshitters have their priories.

Being stuck in yakuza hell is cooler than being stuck in sonic hell. Sonic team needs to die.

You know how many sonic fans are actually dedicated furries? And how many dedicated furries buy fur suits? Some of them fucking hate it just as me and you.

Not really, no. Sonic Team can't get anything right, Amusement Vision clearly had talent and is being wasted rehashing a wacky beat em up.

I'm not mentally broken so I haven't fallen for the amiibo meme or a furry fetishist. I assume they just buy their furshit since it's easy to download software.
If they do then they are not very vocal about it.

Its just you don't visit furry boards, so you don't know about shit war between normalfag furries and imageboard type of "less pozzed" furries.

Wait a second, there's a difference? Is this like the difference between a NatSoc type and a libertarian? There are differences between the two but not many.

There isn't much difference, imageboard furfags are still cancerous and pozzed as fuck too.

guys, what if Super Monkey Ball, Jet Set Radio and Nights are all getting sequels. They did mention revivals of old IPs.

Does all the OC donut characters in game look like they're from toon town?

Considering there's a scouter and Kamina glasses, there's probably default (not DLC) customization items that look Coldsteel-ish.

I can't stand the on rails bullshit that the new sonic games were. Why couldn't they keep the sonic adventure format? These games wouldn't sell at all if it weren't for sonic autistics.

Because Adventure controls like shit and so does Lost World.

It wasn't. It was linear but you could still move in 4 directions.

Sonic adventure 2 fixed the controls.

Who would want that? The only people that like the shit in that pic or Sega in general are normalfags.

Adventure 2 didn't fix anything, it just made levels straighter so you wouldn't lose control as badly.

You should stop, those dialogues are useless. Comparing boost games to adventure games is like comparing dog shit with cat poop.

They're not allowed to be cooler than Sonic.

One works as intended, the other doesn't. Simple as that.

Nice bait, faglord. Nights maybe a weak title, but JSR and Monkey Ball are gameplay masterpieces. Normalfags don't even know about those games.

You're the fag.

I'm confused

Thanks Trudeau.

No it doesn't. Entire Unleashed, Colors, Generations, Forces thing still relies on switching to floaty shitty 2d segments for precisive platforming, that are insult to classic gameplay because of shit physics.

But with bait this is actually the case, isn't it? If bait gets no replies, the baiter usually fucks off.

Mods have a job, they simply don't do it in lieu of removing anything they don't like under the guise of breaking a rule. Low effort b8 is breaking the rule but if mods actually enforced it then we would lose half of the userbase overnight.
Actually, that sounds alright.

I found your problem.

Fair enough, no one likes the 2D sections. Still, 3D works outside of Colors.

THANKS DOC

ID+ filter is a great thing. Mods are definitely questionable though. I did get a 1 day ban for posting old obvious pasta in a shit thread the other day though. So props to them for that.

Off topic shitposting is still shitposting. Even if its obvious copypasta, its still spam?

Agreed. Wasn't trying to be sarcastic or anything, I think the ban was justified. Caught me off guard because I've ashamedly done it before with no consequence.

what the fuck, sega

No, derailing is, and it's an entirely different beast from bait. You're the one trying to remove posts you don't like by crying to mommy.

What the fuck are you talking about that's probably the coolest idea Sega's fucking had in years

And they wonder why Holla Forums is a shitposter's paradise.

its not sega's idea, you dumb fuck

It'd be even cooler if they had come up with it themselves.

Sega being cheeky again

OH THOSE FUCKING NIGGERS.

If you were talking about Heroes or Shadow you would have a point since those games are really floaty.
But if you have trouble controlling Adventure 1 or 2 then I think you just suck.

I have no idea who would pre-order such a thing.

12 GAME OVERS

Get out faggot sony cock sucker.

It's a fan-made skin for Sonic in Project M.

I don't know who's jewing who anymore!

POSSIBLE CRACK, YOU DON'T EVEN NEED TO BE A SUPER HACKER! JUST CHANGE THE HEX OF THE EXE TO PLAY!

Nevermind. Changing it doesn't work with copies. Baldman has failed us.

wew, Persona 5 crossover. Sega really knows their target audience huh?

This is all Sega does now.

Fuck it, I'll take the bait. Here's your (You)

Hey, if nintendo can ride on their 90s coattails then why not Sega?

Nintendo does the same shit too. Many are trying to cash in on Nostalgia because that's what most people care about these days. Also the Sonic fans that kept pestering Sega for classic Sonic.

What Nintendo does is awful, too.

But they do awful things all the time. Sega is a bit slower and we do get some gems combined with Sega usually not giving a fuck about fan projects. Though I still find it funny that people are shitting on sega for stealing a fan project asset from a game whose IP was made by a completely different company.

And rehashing the stale, mediocre Yakuza series.

I'll take your bait too I guess.

heh

HAHAHA I didn't even see this post and I already called it

Saging queen has only two posts and both are the only two pics used to promote the "meme" meme with P5
Well, that and the actually properly translated jojo reference.

If you mean the one in the class question/test, that was not in the Japanese version.

one for every tribe of israel

Yeah- while it does have 2 or 3 bad bits, it's otherwise excellent. Unless it's the equivalent of modern Jap net slang- but even then making something timeless is better unless the character/game is designed to be from a specific time period.
But more importantly, Kek and Jelly are fucking cringe-worthy by now. Hell, even "lol" or "U mad" would make sense since they're so old it' almost works.

But the whole thing was started by people who wanted to get paid for their shit opinons.

WHERE THE FUCK IS JSRF HD SEGAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAA

This is why I'm not buying Forces. Sonic doesn't even fucking look cool, he has an extremely minimalistic design.
How the fuck do work around those limitations?

Is there something involving copyright protection or are they just lazy?

I wouldn't doubt it, but from what I recall they got a decent amount of the JSRF songs back in JSR HD's jukebox

Source code deleted with the rest of Smilebit's stuff during that time.

archive.is/JKmjz

The songs added into JSR HD were Hideki Naganuma's songs for JSRF, since they could add in more songs and SEGA owns the songs anyway. I believe part of it was to fill in gaps in the music since originally JSR HD barely had any licensed songs included but were able to work out all of the worldwide tunes sans 3~4 (and sadly Yappie Feet was one of those)

Shit, I didn't realize it was that bad.
F

What game?

Fucking kill yourself, retard.

Neither of which were on Nintendon

I hope these are signs for things in the future. They know that people would totally dig another jet set radio game, and they also know we-… someone would enjoy another NiGHTS game.

Sega could cash in on a fucking goldmine with a JSR mobile game similar to pokemon go
Join a gang, spray AR tags on things, claim territory, listen to some sick tunes, that sort of shit

Or maybe it was LOD handling, I can't exactly remember but it was retarded.

Release a full game first, then honestly I'd be down with that. Or have them work in tandem for in game rewards such as costumes or special graffiti. Not to mention I guarantee you if they opened it up and did some steam workshop type stuff and curate player made graffiti to be added, people would dog pile that in seconds.

is that oblivion or skyrim's beta?

It's been that bad since at least the sega saturn, they could never be bothered to keep the source code to ANYTHING.

It's even still that bad, I recently heard that sega didn't even have dedicated storage for old projects, and some of their "remakes" are hack jobs of already existing RETAIL copies.
IIRC Sonic Adventure DX HD/Sonic Adventure 2 HD are just hacked apart and glued back together retail copies of the Gamecube ports, which, at least as far as I know for Sonic Adventure DX, is just a hack job of Sonic Adventure PC

yes, and it's because the basis of the designs of the sonic character is Inkblot style.

agree with 1d05ef what game?

heh i wonder what it tastes like

What.

shoe

Sega doesn't give a fuck about JSR, that was all Sumo Digital.

Normalfags are not human, they're basically niggers with variable melanin.

I used to think it was Disney-based, but then Mickey is an Inkblot design isnt he?

Will it force a two week delay on me under the pretense of optimization just so it could implement denuvo in it and not have the balls to tell me anything about it, let alone put the fact in the eula or the games steam page?

I wanna fuck that OC from the trailer.

So we are just going to ignore this?

I swear to god, that OC looks like a furry version of my boyfriend.

and ruin yet another thread? Just report and hide, these people multiply like cockroaches and live a state of cognitive dissonance.
Look at my dog and cheer up.

I'M THE BIGGEST OF MASKED MEN, I AM THE CRASHER OF PLANES
I'M THE BREAKER OF SPIRITS, I AM THE RISER OF FLAMES
I'M THE LAST ONE THAT'S FLYING, DON'T BRING YOUR FRIENDS IN MY WAY
'CAUSE I'VE BEEN UP AGAINST BATMAN, JUST TAKE A LOOK AT MY NAME
'CAUSE IF YOU'RE FLYING WITH ME, I AM A FORCE TO BE RECKONED
I AM THE MASTER OF PLANS, I'LL CRASH YOU DOWN IN A SECOND
'CAUSE I WAS BORN IN THE DARK, IT ONLY BLINDS IF YOU LET IT
SO IF YOU THINK YOU CAN SHOOT ME, YOU MUST BE FEELING HOT-HEADED

AND WHEN YOU FILED YOUR PLAN TO HAVE ME BOARD
I played you right into my own game
SO I'LL GRAB YOUR PRIZE AND START THIS WAR
I'll send you sinking like a tidal wave

WHEN EVERYTHING YOU'VE PLANNED FOR FLIGHT IS GONE
CIA has fallen, I am rising higher
AND EVERY WING YOU'VE HAD HAS BROKEN OFF
What they'll find in the wreckage is fuel to my fire
AND WHEN NO AIRCRAFT'S LEFT TO FLY YOU ON
My fire is lit with no survivors left and
I PERMIT
YOU DIE IN IT
AND REST IN DISGRACE ON THE INTERNET

SO LOOK ABOVE YOU AND TELL ME WHAT YOU REALLY SEE
I'M NEVER FALLING, THAT'S THE DIFFERENCE IN YOU AND ME
SO WHEN YOUR FLIGHT IS STOPPED AND EVERYTHING IS CRASHING DOWN
IT'S ONLY PAIN FOR YOU, WHO IS GONNA SAVE YOU NOW?

SO LOOK ABOVE YOU AND TELL ME WHAT YOU REALLY SEE
I DON'T FAIL MY PLANS AND THAT'S THE DIFFERENCE IN YOU AND ME
SO WHEN YOU'VE GOT NO FRIENDS AND NO SURVIVORS LEFT AROUND
IT'S ONLY BANE FOR YOU, WHO IS GONNA SAVE YOU NOW?

post tits

10/10

Did I just shed a tear?

master plan/10

Depends if you pay money for it.

Yeah right.

I want a nice bf like the boys in those pictures!

Nice

I really would kiss that Vector's mouth, message his strong body and hug him.

Bumping so people can see the glorified racetracks

nice

God, you're so entitled!