Raid WW2 or games where you steal shit

youtu.be/hjPRhtxHnXc

Has anyone tried the beta or knows something about it the upcoming Raid WW2 game? After PD2, going back to WW2 to do the same sounds like a fucking retarded idea to me. I just want a PD2 with the cancer cut out of it. Any recommendation?

MUH NATZEESSSS!!!!!!! KILL DUH NATZEESSS!!!! FUK HITLUH!!!!

So, it's the same shit as Payday, but with a WW2 reskin? Why should anyone care about this turd?

Go play good games. Commandos 1 and 2, as well as Hidden and Dangerous should cure you of your faggotry.

Is it too late to start playing PAYDAY?

Don't you just want to slaughter this!!

I sure as hell do!

Totally not a jew goy.

Isn't he a Croat?

Do you think Hila gives Ethan the fucc?

Actually you can play for Germany allegedly in the Raid.

already finished it several times, fucking great game
love them, but they are hard as tits, also not much of a heist game

it also uses payday's engine, so rev up those dlc unlocking lua scripts

I think the core of the game is still good, but it has so much cancer around it that I wouldn!t recommend it now. I mean more than half of all the missions, characters, weapons and perks are locked behind dlcs and of course you need the ULTIMATE JEW EDITION for that and for 40 bucks I don't think that it's worth it. Maybe if it's on sale and maybe if you have people to play with.

They need their payday…too

Antisemtic game

Did you ever try playing the Sting? It's got a 60s vibe and the main point of the game is planning and executing heists, but you only control the characters in the planning phase, so if you fuck up you can't fix your mistake.

The game, outside the heists, takes place in an open world city you can explore to recruit other people to aid you in your robberies, and they all have different skills that level up with use. It's a pretty fun game, though rather old and clunky. Still, I don't think I've seen anything quite like it anywhere else.

shit I actually did, although I think I barely played past the first mission, since I couldn't figure out what the fuck to do
that reminds of the Masterplan tho.

Believe it or not, but Kane and Lynch 2 had one of the coolest fucking multiplayer modes with Cops and Robbers.

You could even betray your robber teammates and steal more cash. I played the shit out of it when the multiplayer demo came out

How is Masterplan anyway? I saw the cover art and there was a nigger with an afro and it immediately set my alarm bells off.

They said you might actually fight the allies during a E3 interview, haven't heard in the recent Update video.
You also play a German dude who I think is Ex-Waffen SS.

What the fuck is that? First time I ever hear about this.

I wonder who could be behind this game

I guess we'll never have a game about some german soldiers doing heroic things against jews and invaders.

We will, soon enough.

That game mode I wish got adapted in another game. Even fuckin Payday probably could have done it if they weren't so assed. I would like a more legit heist game that isn't as arcadey as Payday is. Something where you plan the heist carefully and once the vault blows, you're hauling ass to the van. Where suppressive fire and taking cover actually matters.

Do you have some info the rest don't, user?

you can quite literally unlock all the masks, weapons, and customization options for both sets with a fucking .lua script

I still cant stop laughing they met up in Holocaust museum.

Piss off. Grand Theft Auto has always been shit.

THE BLOOD GOD MUST BE APPEASED, BRING ME ARYAN BLOOD.

he's a medshit portugal failure

Of course not, that would offend some limp wristed piece of shit normalfags

what's going on in this threa-FEED ME THE BLOOD OF THE PURE ARYAN DAUGHTERS

Trips confirm Aryan women only exist to provide Fuel, Fodder and Compost for Anglo men

It's honestly just a reskin of PD2, except the levels are more like what you'd find in a metal of honor game a decade ago. Customization seems even more limited than in PD2, and also you cant turn off DOF which makes the game pretty much unplayable.

I think It's pretty much alright, coming from someone who's wasted too many hours on Payday, I'd say it's pretty much Payday, but with more polish to it, better graphics, better gameplay choices, etc. I'm gonna say it's solid but not worth the price they want you to pay for it.

Also yes we get it, you kill Nazis in this game, so fucking what? It's not like you're killing REAL nazis, just try and have fun, this is Holla Forums

All the DLC's made for payday 2 could have had 1 improvement each and if they did the game would be a hundred times better than this half baked dlc they want you to pay for.
But no niggers like you want to enable shit companies that only improve anything if their DLC's are no longer milking enough retards.

And who the fuck is saying anything about DLC, as if I was one of those suckers that purchased all of it.

Get your head out of your ass and read what people you say you dumbass.

Maybe take your own advice and see where I implied you bought dlc's you fucking illiterate nigger.
My point is that you said this game was OK which means you're a shitty company enabling cum guzzling faggot, thats a fact. Or you're talking out of your ass which pretty much makes the first part true again.
Payday 2 could've been good but its people like you who settle for mediocre shit that allows companies to push mediocre shit or less as a standard.
Fuck you.

Ok

You willingly gave up your own country to the foreign hordes. Britain will not exist in a hundred years, and no one will mourn its passing.

Nazis as the the villains is boring and bland, and in the current year, it's nothing more than obnoxious virtue signalling.

Is there a single video game where you can kill communists?

At least Dresden went out with a bang.
London's going out with a whimper :^)

You're coming at this from the wrong angle, motherfucker. These games promote criminal behaviour. Robbers and thieves are no good scoundrels who pilfer the property of others, there's not a single good one. They're fucking scumbags.

Wrong flag, dipshit.

Wow, it is fucking terrible. Looks like shit straight out of 2001 and plays like a steamy load of nigger spooge.

Jews stink.

cant wait to punch a gnazi
preordering 14 copies
I spent 88 dollars

Just finished the two only avalible missions on this beta, its not even about stealing shit its just about killing

Pick one, I don't think any other board has as little fun as Holla Forums does. Seriously, everyone here takes everything way too serious.

Warhammer Vermintide

We should make a game about a Gestapo agent trying to catch Jews, L.A. Noire style

Ham or bologna works just as well

americans put us into debt because you wanted our fucking colonys only to later on realize that they were a money sink not to mention we would have civilized Africa if americans hadn't fucking got greedy wanting their delusion of independence only to give that up when their civi war happened and Lincoln never exported the niggers so they're now dealing with those sorts.

and that isn't even getting into the cluster fuck of the 60s hippies to the modern day globalist fuckers

You guys never seem to make sense. Just because you use to be cool doesn't mean you get freebies.

churchill came from america tbh

Sounds fun. Still salty that we're never going to get Whore of the Orient, all so Warner Bros could make that shitty Mad Max game instead.

Kek

Raid: WW2 is fucking garbage, runs like shit, even worse than Payday 2 at launch and so do the graphics.
It's a bunch of fucking slavs shitting this one out because nothing they do is of worth.

What a disappointment.

Cant say that screams of women getting raped and other acts of cultural enrichment count as whimper
everybody lost, its just a matter of time and when

Whats the point, other than sadomasochism ?

game costs 35 dollars, plays like 3 dollars trash cobbled together in FPS maker.