The Guild 2

Just downloaded this game, was pretty to play it when it was release back a while
so how do I play this freaking thing, got no clue what to do, and I even played through the tutorial
ps: I'm playing Renaissance

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/311260/The_Guild_3/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There's like 10 different buildings/subprofessions that completely break the game. So you can either have fun playing the handful that aren't broken, or ruin your game by essentially pressing an 'I win" button by using the ones that are. Overall the key to success is automation. Start learning how to automate your trade routes, once they're working by themselves you can essentially forget about them and start to expand. If you don't learn to automate traderoutes you're going to get bogged down by essentially working as middle-management in your chosen profession rather than upper management like you should be.

you download fajeths mega mod so you can actually play the game that actually has court cases happen now

Is this the game where your family can become the ruling government of a town and you can essentially throw out cases to favor your own?

share it

no clue on even how to make a single commerce setup

it seems yes, you can take part in a town council and eventually sway it in your favor

alright, tried to pay yet some more but goddamn this is so clunky
no clue what I am doing, managed to get my first supply run down and somehow ended up dead by city guards afterwards

Huh. I don't remember if rival families can bribe guards to assassinate you like that.

They can, playing rogues is an "I win" button if you level your rhetoric stat enough simply because noone can accuse you of any crime without the case being thrown out.
Then there is the trick of buying a robber's nest next to a mine and profitting off of gems/gold.

I think it was just that someone robbed my cart, my character and employee both traversed the whole map to fight, and somehow the guards took as we bring the aggressors

There will never be a Guild 3.

store.steampowered.com/app/311260/The_Guild_3/
How does it feel to be wrong?
It's still going to be shit though

Good in this case.
Unless it's shit.

just run for town hall positions and keep killing the other candidates

it does look pretty good,
i just hope it's not as buggy

I don't believe this thing is coming out in 2017.

build a dive bar
send out whore swarm
build more dive bars
send out more whore swarms
win the game

One of the things that I am still not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing, is the fact that in Guild 3, you will control only one character, instead of three like in 2(don't know about 1).
On one hand I like the fact that I could control multiple characters, so one could run all the store from one class, one could run all stores from another class, one could spend most of his time in politics, I could send one in another city and manage different family members in different cities. I actually wanted to be able to control more than 3 characters in G2, like 10 or something, but sadly I couldn't find mods to do stuff like that, I also think that it would have broken the game too much.
On the other hand, if you control only character and the game is build around this, it might also be good, but i would have to play the game to find that out. Also I am curios what would happen if your character died? Would the game end, or would you control one of your descendents?
What do you think?

I thought I already killed you.

I know how to play this game, but how on earth do you win?

Last time I played, I became a priest, made tons of dosh by converting all of the catholics so they came to my church (the only protestant one in town), got married, pumped out a bunch of kids, got another scholar to carry on the patriarch's work in the church and a rogue to start doing sneaky shit. Assassinated the king, but it was a clusterfuck that ended poorly despite my immunity. Do you just try to kill everyone else?

I think you typically win when all the other dynasties have ended.

Anyway, the trie pleasure of the game isn't in winning, but in the journey.

Which version is best? The latest one? I haven't played this in a long time.

The best version is the first game.