E

What are some E rated games that got "shit" past the radar?
Pic related is one of them, IMO.

Watched this when I was 9.
I love BK so much.

OoT had some pretty grim shit in it for being an E rated game.

I would have cum so fucking hard to that as a kid.

If you played it then you know what i'm talking about

Yeah, Sera is such a cute.

This was one of the most retarded videos I have ever seen. Consider suicide for sharing that garbage.

Bromides are life.

Fuck off torposter. Your opinion isn't welcome here.

>Final Boss is a fetus

Fuck you Capcom…

The Gex games had a little bit of swearing in them.

I don't recall any games, personally, that were hilariously mis-rated, but the movie Robot Jox was rated PG, and featured suicide, murder, and frontal female nudity.

Ace Combat 4 has the word "damn" in it. I remember it was the first time I had heard swearing in a video game when I was a kid.

It's a shame how Yooka looks like a worse version of gex and the gobbos guy

There was a time where a bit of female nudity could be shown in PG movies like Airplane! This is the old pre-PG-13 ratings system days though, since G rated films also had bits of swearing. Essentially PG now is what G used to be and PG-13 is nowadays old PG

Why? I thought yids wanted to make shit as degenerate as possible?

The 90's were really conservative and nixed a lot of it.

I'm surprised.

Really? The 90's were pretty tame.

Was going to mention Wild Arms 2 if it hadn't been yet. And not just run-of-the-mill sex; don't forget the cripple incest that made the mutant fetal abomination ARMS has to slay.

That said, I think the deal with the game is more that it wasn't given much time in editing for the western release, so most things slunk by (albeit at the cost of the English script not flowing well to read at times), aside from making Caina female to avoid having him being gay for his boss in the NA release. And considering WA1 got a "K-A" rating, maybe they'd figured "E" would cut it for WA2, without actually having delved more into the content for better or worse. Though, it's still funny that WA1 got K-A in the first place, as while not exactly going into the same territory as its sequel would, some of the stuff there is still rather kid-unfriendly (Mother devouring Zeikfried, complete with audible eating noises), or stuff that children aren't apt to get at that age (some sailors at a bar bantering at Bartholomew about fifteen-year-old Cecilia being "too old for [Bart's] usual preferences").

Don't bully,

That shit looks gay af.

3DS Shantae & The Pirate's Curse has pop-out boobs I guess. G even in Ausland.

how can it be your opinion if it's an objective verifiable fact?

Someone stop the train, please.

Indeed.

Banjo-Kazooie had some rude humor and sexual innuendos, was rated-E.

Zelda OoT and Majora's Mask had blood, innuendo, drug reference (iirc) and some scary shit in it.

Soul Reaver 1 and Oblivion were T-rated and re-rated to M later on.

D got an M-rated version of the game snuck past the ratings system and got it T-rated instead.

Evolution Worlds had quite a bit of swearing, innuendos, and violence and was rated-E unlike the original Dreamcast games which were rated-T.

Shadow the Edgehog is infamous for having quite a bit of swearing and violence for an E10 game.

The more recent Shantae games and some of the Metroid games had some mildly sexual imagery in some of them, even the E-rated ones.

Metal Gear Ghost Babel on Gameboy Color had swearing, alcohol reference, and suicide in it and it was E.

Shitposting truly is magical.

i cant believe this is a Nintendo game

Fun fact. Banjo Tooie had racial slurs and the word arse in it

nude samus in smash bros

What did Nintendo mean by this?

Let me guess, you only drink water and consider flour to be a spice

Alcohol is lumped in with drugs because it acts like one, so I'm not sure where you're going with this.
Now you're just being stupid.

Sugar is a drug then too, because it has similar upper effects to amphetamines, and can also be metabolized into alcohol.

Nig is probably unintentional. If it was orgen or reggin though…

Even though I recently played the game, I can't remember what Hell's Music did. What was so offensive about that?
A more darker moment would be when you find out that the brides in one of the castles are sent to be eaten by a giant demon, and we see how one of them get sucked in a tube, and would later start getting digested.

Coffee is also a drug.

Just the fact that the word "hell" is in an E game. Though there is a lot of messed up shit in that game, that was the first thing that came to mind.

I'm ok with this. Sugar's fucking addictive, so it even makes sense.

Caffeine is a drug. Coffee has caffeine in it. I mean, we're dealing in technicalities here, and it's more about the effect the substance has on a person than the substance's classification really. No one ever got hopped up on espresso and killed a bunch of people in a car crash or anything.

NFSU1 had the censored version of get low, but it still said ass i'm 99% sure, i remember it swearing as a kid

how do you know this? stimulants can cause anxiousness or exacerbate paranoia. some assload of espresso just might've been what pushed someone from thinking to doing.

spoil that shit

It's pretty terrible explaining literally every single thing to you in a manner as if it were wrong on a moral level.

What's the point?

Those first bunch of games you mentioned aren't edgy at all. It's perfectly normal to have those types of things in childrens' media. So long as it's not explicitly for toddlers.

Shadow the Hedgehog isn't just an E-10 game, it's the first E-10 game.

It's possible, user, but I've simply never heard of it happening. Keep in mind that meth and caffeine are in entirely different leagues, too - you can fuck yourself up on caffeine with some work, but meth will fuck you up so hard you'll be literally tearing off your own skin.

Fuck off, weeb. GOAT Working Designs translation 4 lyfe.

She's a robot, Besides she got a buttcrack and a mouth.

Iirc Midnight Club 3 was the first E10 game.

I was hoping to find more interesting games to play and instead I'm just sad that Mega Man Legends 2 is still a fucking cliffhanger and has a worse set up than Legends 1. The overall gameplay is better but I really liked exploring Kattleox Island more than the 4 random islands.

I wish they could have just reused the Gotcha Force engine (which I'm convinced is based on the MML2 engine from the way G-Red controls) and made a MML3 a long time ago before Capcom had a chance to ruin everything. Then we could at least get Mega Man off the moon.

Actually, I think it was Donkey Kong Jungle Beat