NO MORE HEROES 3

IT'S HERE

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/nBtNA
nintendo.com/whatsnew/detail/indie-developers-show-support-for-nintendo-switch-with-a-surge-of-upcoming-games
archive.is/LJx8Q
archive.is/CE2Wu
exhentai.org/g/179980/dca5798ee3/
exhentai.org/g/945602/6375597e86/
archive.is/NWtLe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Expect timed exclusivity

about god damn time

When is it coming to pc?

A port of NMH1 and 2 on PC would be nice.

That animation is worse than indie shit.

someone needed to sort out the sound mixing

YES

i couldnt make out what they were saying very well over the music though

I didn't like 2 all that much, but not to the point I can't be glad there's a third one.

So is this in the same style of the first 2? It looks cool but I'm worried it will be a shitty "throwback" spinoff with 8bit minigames like hotline miami on the TV

I don't have a problem with some Hotline Miami thrown into the mix as long as it's not the entire meat of the game.

PUT ME DOWN THURMAN THOMAS

Shitty spin off confirmed

Horrrrry sheeeeeeeeeet!

I might be kinda excited

Fuck off

I won't care until they announce who is handling the localization. Suda has been sucking NIS' dick recently so if NISA is localizing it I'm just gonna pretend it doesn't exist.

The game's published by Marvelous. Y'know, the company that owns XSEED.

Guys, they said it's a minigame collection in the Nintendo stream. Six games, looks like something inspired/worked on by Hotline Miami is one.

I'm not getting my hopes up.

I refuse to get excited until I see some gameplay.

Oh well, the title should have given it away I guess.

Hello reddit

He's literally the Tite Kubo of videogames. You know I'm right, search inside your heart.

I don't care if it's not a true NMH game, this might be the best game ever.

That would be Kojima.

Hotline Miami is confirmed. It's already GOTY material.

I guess Nintendo has been conditioning people to think of these as "games" ever since the Wii so I shouldn't be surprised

That's cool, but even cooler is the prospect of Travis Touchdown defiling and destroying everything Tumblr loves with Suda Style Craziness.

That's a HUGE compliment to Tite "The Heart" Kubo.

That would be nice, except Tumblr loves Suda 51.

Fuck off faggot

oh god that trailer was utter shit
Suda has lost his mind,nmh shouldnt had any sequels in the first place

Search deep inside your heart.

They won't after his blatant disregard to pacifism

On one hand, Travis' story should have ended with No More Heroes 1 and have 2 being about something else with some mentions of Travis. On the other hand, it's nice to know all the consequences of his senseless killing, since this is Bad Girl's dad. But on the last hand, my dick can't be any more hard.

Welp, even more mixed feelings now.

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

Go on Tumblr and search Suda 51. What you thought he was underground or something? Suda is mainstream weirdness just like Rocky Horror Picture Show.

WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT POSTING MY WAIFU INDISCRIMINATELY?

wtf i hate suda now

I was in a local store today and the cashier had some video open about a comedian punching Nazis or some shit. It was a weird experience.
Then he made a joke about comparing Trump and the fairies out of OoT? It was nonsensical yet the audience was whooping and cheering.

WOAH

>>>/cuckchan/

unironically kill yourself

I was making fun of those faggots, I won't stop liking something just because Tumblr likes it.

It's almost as if individual websites don't have private license to massive game franchises and creators that are known across the world. Shocking, I know.

Don't cut yourself on all the edge my son.

>>>/cuckchan/

Shut the fuck up retard

By the time this comes out, you just might be able to find a Switch in stock somewhere!

mite b cool, but the trailer doesn't show enough to really confirm anything that wasn't already known. It's No More Heroes. Travis is back. It's going to be violent and weird.

Uneducated. Furacious. Ludibrious. In case you can't tell, I'm making a direct reference to you. Let's review the errors in your actions in order. First, user's feigned sanctity and godliness serve to disengage the critical reasoning faculties of his enemies, leading them to accept user's story that truth is merely a social construct. He wants to keep us helpless and afraid. While none of us need to be so fearful, we are. These fears make it difficult for us to deal with the relevant facts. This is why it's critical that we talk about how if you don't think that according to him, anyone who points this out is guilty of spreading lies, smears, and solipsism, then you've missed the whole point of this post.

When he asked you before to mend your ways, You gave him a wink and a smile, but after the thread closed, It's Jewish tricks as usual. I proclaim that we should carry the torch of justice, and I have reported you so Mark can and will ban you to ensure that you cannot post eber again. You are nothing but pure slime, you post shit, and should be banned for it. but knowing Mark scum like you are treated with respect. as if it made any difference. Certainly, you can't understand to do what was told of you, and these actions of yours WILL have consenquences. I find such abominable actioms quite telling. They tell me that you lack not only the moral clarity to post normally, but also the lack of intelligence to operate a video game. I knew this would be a hopeless task. but alas I try to be a model citizen in a website full of faggots.

Later faggots.

Yeah, baby
Mixed feelings, I wanna see some gameplay before I get more hyped.
Also, is it me or is the sound mixing piss-poor? I can barely hear the dialogue.

lmao

it's not a fucking minigame collection you fucking sperglords

Source?

But undertale isn't Nazi, it's leftist.

tell that to Genesis poster

Anyone miss that Suda throwing in references to Let it Die? The evil console in Let it Die is the Death Drive 128 and the console this game is based on is the Death Drive mk II

Looking at the statement in the press release the minigames are probably just between levels like no more heroes 2. (((Games Journalists))) were so quick to release the story on the games announcement that they ignored the press release and made a bunch of two paragraph articles to be edited later.

archive.is/nBtNA

nintendo.com/whatsnew/detail/indie-developers-show-support-for-nintendo-switch-with-a-surge-of-upcoming-games

Here you go, user. I'm a man of my word.

Okay, first thing i hate about it - WHY IT HAS TO LOOK LIKE KILLER IS DEAD?!
No more heroes had its own fucking style.

How would you jerk off the beam saber on PC?

Maybe all the Minigames like the ones in NMH2 will be made by Indie Devs?

Good job.

Mouse waggling or just use a controller for these types of games

the scroll wheel

It could be possible… it could also be possible that the levels are influenced by the games IE a level influenced by Hotline Miami.

yeah man, no problem, just wanted to make sure someone left happy today

So any predictions on the vidya meta the story will be about? He already did the nature of video gaming and the decline of the vidya industry.

Out with the old, In with the New?.. Seems pretty plausible since its Travis VS some ones dad

Watch the Nintendo Direct. The guy literally says "a collection of six minigames."

"Beat all six games, and their respective bosses."
Fam, we ain't got enough shit to judge this by yet. It might be minigames, it might be different game themed worlds with gameplay akin to the last two games. We need to see it first.

Obligatory theme song post.

Sorry, but that style was because of Wii hardware. Now that it's on an HD console, it looks like how it does. And I love it.

No, it definitely looked different than KID or K7 in the PS3/360 re-release as well

Bad Dad

Now that bleach shit has ended, will he continue his actually GOOD work? Because he dropped it unfinished.

By moving your mouse up and down.

Eh, I kinda liked the minigames in NMH2. Hopefully these are more fleshed out. 40 bucks or nothing.

it still hurts

Sorry, posted wrong video.

Is it really a collection of minigames or is it a full fledged sequel?

is it a new voice for Travis?

RIP

I remember I really liked Zombie Powder.
Is it the one where the guy has a metal hand or something that can catch bullets?

Would you like it to continue with the current aesthetic that dragged Bleach into the ground? Past Kubo is way different that current Kubo. Speaking of which, has Kubo done anything since Bleach ended? It's been like over a year since the last chapter and it seems like he's done nothing. I'm guessing there is that involvement with the Bleach movie and possible new series but I've heard barely anything about what he is doing currently.

i cant even imagine the MESS that the control scheme will be

and fucking NMH2 is still not on ps3/4 like it should.

Your post is gay

There's already a jerk off motion support in switch controller. They even advertised it on E3.

If all things fail you can always connect real wii controllers to pc. Dolphin has great support of them. I completed both NMH on fucking keyboard with jerkoff motion being bind to a key (you can configure the shake command and its force in settings). Second game had classic controller support, so i used that instead.

I know it says this in the trailer, but I really hope Suda is actually directing this one and not pulling his lazy armchair supervisor bullshit. He hasn't directed a game since NMH1.

Best girl

I want to fuck that little goth slut's brains out.

I wish a game where all previous Travis kills are cloned or brought back to life.

You goddamned philistine.

Here's an article on it: archive.is/LJx8Q

The wording is vague enough that it could be 1 of two things: either Travis will get sucked into the games and it will basically play like those games, essentially being a NMH skinned version of those games. Or it will be like Kingdom Hearts and Tavris has his gameplay in a world themed after those games.

Yeah. No More Heroes had a grounded american comic book look to it. And then from their it branched out with nutty character and boss designs. I do think the harder focus on the shadows does lend itself nicely though, maybe better than NMH2.

See Let It Die's soundtrack for more details on why the kind of music switched away from noise rock to more electronica.

Why did Bad Dad wait 2 whole games to enact his revenge?

Because NMH2 had shit story.

because he's a bad dad, stupid.

Is this replacing Carlos?

smugfox? no, i just like his dickish attitude and his tight little fox ass, carlos has a special place, but he's reserved for puns.

bad dad being a bad dad isn't a pun.

Wait a minute that logo…

It's not as though 80/s'90's nostalgia is a new thing for NMH. That was a common style of logo.

The logo somehow reminded me more of Tron.

Considering the first game was an extended joke of sorts about star wars, the new logo is par for ther course.

archive.is/CE2Wu

Confirmed not minigame collection.

Seems like Suda didn't even understood what made No More Heroes fun. Sure, the over the top bosses were fun, but they were also kind of grounded one way or the other. Hell, Bad Girl was just a girl with a bat. The most over the top I think was Speed Buster and Letz Shake, and only because of the kind of weapon they used.

Suda's games may be shallow, but he has surprisingly good taste in other people's games.
He once said in an interview he likes old-school MegaTen.

Nah, that would be David Cage.

Second game was shitty spin off as well I guess?

Keep in mind that's a press release, user. Suda didn't write that.

Holy shit that's subtle.

A press release is A press release, you can't say he didn't write it.

Except that almost never happens?

Exactly. You can't do half a press release. A press release is a press release regardless of who wrote it and how many words they wrote.

I hope he mocked shitty indie games and current year nu-males and that kind of shit, or modern gaming practices like DLC and Season Pass to anger Nintendo. Something tells me he'll be praising Western media in a way because the logo looks like the Stranger Things one, and I very much doubt high-profile indie game creators would be willing to borrow their games only for Travis to cut them up in chunks. It would be amazing if he did.

have anymore user?

Well, user "Henry" Cooldown, a press release actually has four parts.
When a developer contacts a marketer to create the release
When the release is actually written
When the release is approved by the developer
And when the release is published.
Speaking of which, what are the odds of us getting to play as Henry in the new game? 2 left me wanting to do more with Sir Henry Motherfucker

BUY THE SIR HENRY MOTHERFLOCKER AMIIBO, ONLY 15.99 YOU DUMB SHEEP.

Feels bad

I don't know of any other good Holly Summers art, but I can post the rest of the erotica fan book.

2/3

You can find the concept art here: exhentai.org/g/179980/dca5798ee3/ and here: exhentai.org/g/945602/6375597e86/

This is my fetish.

thanks sugar

Please leave this website anytime

If I go on tumblr and type in Holla Forums I get results too. I didn't know they loved us so much.

Well, you gotta look more at the game's subtext towards over the top violence. No More Heroes might seem like mindless violence games until you look at the symbolism behind the bosses.

Take Destroy Man for example, he's a commentary on the nature of superheroes that hide behind masks, they're in essence cowardly and only doing so to unleash violent desires and calling it justice to save themselves from backlash.

You see, I can kind of puzzle the meanings out for most of the bosses.
But then I run into the Granny with the shopping cart laser cannon and I draw a blank.
It comes back for Bad Girl, Jeane, and Henry though.
Honestly, One had the more memorable bosses. Two tried for a style over substance appeal. That doesn't mean that all the bosses were bad. The atmosphere of the last four bosses before the end in desperate struggle really painted a picture of Travis's confliction at killing and his drive for revenge. Ryuji, Margret, Vladimir, and Alice are probably on my list as some of the better staged No More Heroes bosses.

Can you point out the meaning of every boss, then? If that's much to ask.

That IS much to ask. There's a 3 part video series that does it better than me called "symbolism in No More Heroes" or something

go back to.. just turn off you internet you whore

How much have you played? Are you looking into the subtext or are you some idiot who just looks at what's on the surface of a game?

Shopping cart lady represents uh…

Okay fuck this, her cannon is themed after a chicken. ITS A COCK. Suda gave up on her.

i found it very hard to play/stomach due to doing stupid fucking jobs to progress through the game, it's really fucking stupid and in the end the game is shallow.

By the way it's confirmed that the game will be more than just an indie game collection, it will play like the prev No more heroes except the mini games replaced with good ones.

That doesn't sound too bad if it's like that, where it's mini stories where each story has some sort of twist mechanic or twist.

Unless you mean only the non-story minigames.

So, instead of boring jobs you play Hotline Miami? I'm down.

Can't wait to emulate this one too.

Are you the same migrant that says Holla Forums never liked Yoko "my friend had an erection when he died and I laughed" Taro just because Taro got a bit popular over Automata's success?

the legend of Travis shall continue

Switch hardware isn't similar to the gamecubes like the Wii and Wii-Us.

Where was this confirmed? All I've seen at this point is speculation.

See

I can't seem to find any of this concept art, post pls?

You are just looking too deep into it, the bosses are just the way they are because it's fun that way. Next you are gonna tell me that Metal Gear bosses are political statements

No I'm not, alotta this stuff is on the surface and barely subtle. Subtlety ain't Suda's strong suit.

This has always been a part of No More Heroes. It's probably a joke.

Isnt its not based on the original Star Wars Episode 6 logo, Aka the third film of the franchise, and this is the third game in the franchise?

Like, this isnt the first time they spoofed star wars

I want the newfags to leave.

Now it's stuck in my head

What is it about goths that fills men with a desire to fuck them until they can no longer walk straight?

They want to bring some emotions to their cute and emotionless porcelain face. There-s nothing more precious than the smile of a girl who doesn't smile often, specially an smile of delight and pleasure.

This.

Except they lost their shit over Gigolo Mode in Killer is Dead for being sexist. Are you fucking retarded? Let It Die was trash, but I still love Goichi Suda

WEW

It isn't even the same typeface, for fuck's sake.
Black fill with a neon outline does not mean it's 'Stranger Things'.

I'm expecting

Cave Story
La Mulana

and I'm dreading Undertale or Skull Girls.

I'd fucking love LISA: The RPG mash-up.
Risk of Rain maybe?

You don't want Travis to kill the Undertale cast?

I want nothing to do with that game, and I don't want to give Toby-Fox more money.

oh yeah, super meat boy is on switch right?

that's a shoe-in.

no, i'm willing to put my shoe on that super meat boy is in

I don't mind that.

Travis was playing an obvious knockoff of Hotline Miami, so expect that too.

I used to respect him because he didn't expect his creation to be the source of so much autism, but then he embraced it.

I'll wait for the PC port.

He did? I remember him telling people to play the game before his fanbase ruined it back when it first came out and then simply saying "next" to all the tumblr-tier questions in an interview he did.

He did, I think I have the screenshot around, but that was really early into the hype, after that it all went downhill.

I'd appreciate that screenshot as proof if you can find it.

Where you born yesterday?

oh emuniggers, how low can your standards go?

Here.

Homebrew will always be better than emulation, specially in gimmick consoles.

Here
I should sleep

No I know that. I was talking about that earlier. I meant proof that he was becoming cancer.

lord no, besides he's busy with Ninja Tears.

You've got about 3 seconds to stop posting that man's waifu before I add you to the list of NSF casualties.

Let's suck the magic right out of crossovers by over doing it in every medium all the time nonstop.

Thank you for exposing yourself. Now please, go back:
>>>/tumblr/

World of Goo? Apparently it had huge sales back on WiiWare and has been ported to the Switch.
Minecraft?
Alien Hominid and/or Newgrounds era Flash games?

Marvelous or Rising Star would be the publisher, why would Nintendo have any involvement? It would be a good chance to mock their recent localization's with this NMH.

Probably never officially, but if you count emulation, very fucking soon after release.

The Silver Case remake was PC first then ported to consoles which was a big mistake because now the next old Suda game that's getting a remake is gonna be console first then handled by NISA who will do a complete trash job with the localization and PC port.

God damn it I was actually exited for a second there.

They've confirmed it isn't a minigame collection

archive.is/NWtLe

I thought that it was an exclusive to the PS3 and Wii, not 360. The 360 didn't come with a dildo.

Undertale may be dreaded, but it fits the themes of No More Heroes vaguely. Plus, if you think Travis won't at least have the choice to pulverize everyone in Undertale you don't understand Suda

I think the 360 version only came out in Japan

It's also worth mentioning that, last I checked, Undertale is pretty big in Japan, which is why the Japanese localization and PS4 port even happened.

lol, kojima is a lot worse then that
nanomachines and parasites

can you give us more info?

Dear lord, please let japan learn that tumblrtale here is like Precure for them

I don't believe you. They wouldn't do that to us.

You'd better not mind, because it's been confirmed.

If this ever happens I expect this lovely little lady to be the target.

I could care less if its exclusive. It used to be that exclusives were mainly designed for specific consoles and not ported due to hardware differences. We've long passed that point, now its just a contest for what platform can turn on the most bells and whistles with ports.