ITT: Characters you wish were playable

Ever play a game with a large cast of playable characters, but an NPC comes along and you really wish they were playable or had more screenTime?

I mean it's Fire Emblem

The sprites are small and built for a system with a low quality screen.

So?

I wonder whether an EDF mode where you play a giant insect with a respawn mechanic would work.

she's playable if you buy the jewlc

No she isn't. She's an antagonist in that DLC and you don't even get to fight her. Fuck off.

The only way to make Lilith playable is hacking. You really think I'd take such weak bait? I already beat the game(s) on Lunatic

How do you think they'll make her work in Heroes?

One day she'll be playable. One day.

;_;

Evil Dorfs, if they even appear in the game at all, are never playable. No matter what setting, no matter what genre.

Where is my balder/rosa spin off game platinum

fuck off

Total WaWa 3 bro.

??

Your gacha mobile game is shit and you should feel bad.

How do you even know who she is unless you've played it?

Do you have mental issues? I can look at the fucking front page and see the general retard.

But she's one of many, many, many characters that gets posted in said general. Not even all that often.

Do you read through the general thread?

She's been in the fucking OP you tard. That very image you first posted has. Now I'll say again, drink bleach for playing such trash.

For what purpose?

Cause you are a blight upon this board and paved the way for FGO threads and the DBZ mobile game threads.

Holy shit kid.

I'm not even the guy you were arguing with. I agree that mobile games are shit, but your incessant denial that you had never been in those threads, even if true, was emberassing. It was clear that someone had gotten the better of you.

Polite sage because unrelated content.

>tfw no GOOD game where you play as Garrus in the military and do stuff

Some of them deserved better than being stuck in a shitty game.

I instantly fell in love with hifumi when I saw her first. Then I found out she was intended to be a playable character but Fatlus scrapped the idea because the game would have gotten "too long". Yes, "too" long. These retards must have never heard from the saying that having too much of something never hurts you.

Grey or blue unit that wields dragonstones, likely to come with unique buff skills.

Or… that's my positive theory. The negative is where she's limited to a new castle building feature and once again not at all important.

I've never heard that excuse before. Usually JRPGs are really long, too, so that's quite confusing.

GENESIS VERSION COMES OUT

And due to SNK not realyl doing anything with the King of the Monsters IP other than making Cameos with the 3 stars (Super Geon, Cyber Woo, and Atomic Guy) this will never be possible outside of mugen.

They never even put out DLC for her?
Even though they shoved so much DLC down everyone's throats?
See, this is what happens when DLC is used as an excuse to cut a game's content in half, when "DLC" is produced before the game itself is even complete.

I've also heard that she was supposed to be there instead of Makoto. I'm not sure if it's true. It keeps me wondering what could've been.

I actually really love both Makoto and Hifumi, and Chihaya, and Kawakami, and Haru.

Locked out of the vast majority of the game.

dont even have to wait that long, they might add it as DLC to wawa 2

I don't see where there's any place to add them. It's all but confirmed the third game will be about the Chaos factions so it's more likely they'll be put in that game as part of the base game factions.

Imagine

I thought this was dissolved.

My melanin-enriched compadres.

that what you get for having a story in a game

palying rosa in 2 was difficult for me because her psuedo-shibari outfit kept my cock rock hard at all times

i wonder if we'll get multiple playable characters like 4-5 again, granted having 3-4 styles on 2 characters is more effective

A2 was way more fun to play because of the berserk mode though

or better yet, buy the IP and while you at it, but the Halo IP as well.

No memeposting.

Not a meme, playing as Armstrong would be cool

I said no memeposting, we both know why you really want to play as Armstrong.

wrestling moves used outside the ring are way more exciting than they deserve to be

If they gave a proper ending to MGSV that is.

This guy was one of my favorite characters and I would have adored using him. This fucker has a full voice track in the game but he never becomes a party member at all. I dont think he even is a dlc for him either, but this is still in the game for some reason.

Fucking Gilgamesh.
He needs an entire fucking game dedicated to him.

I actually had an idea for a game where you play as Armstrong when he was in the Navy/army.
The idea being he gets a prototype to the Nano Machine heart he has in MGR and you can upgrade it though out the game. So you can do cool shit like block bullets and parry with his harden arms and fight with super strength, also recharge your health by absorbing electricity from power sources around the level.

There should be more playable ayys and monsters in general. It would work the devs favor because people won't be able to find the flaws that they see in humans as we're used to seeing them constantly.

I don't need to go into further detail, you all know

The real tragedy is that the devs cut out the part where you can romance her.

This game did so many things wrong but for some reason I thought you would be able to play as this guy. It's not like the character ingame was especially good either, I just thought he had a nice design. They just squandered so much potential.

Are you psychic, user?
Quick tell me next weeks lotto numbers so I can quit my job and be a Richfag.

Who would play a FFXV-2 with these girls and the FFX-2 combat+job system?

Good choices.

There was that unlockable Metal Sonic chapter in Sonic 4's second half, but it just made me want a full Metal Sonic game even more.

My niggers.

I really like Nishitani but he's similar enough to Majima that I didn't mind not being able to play as him.

i'd be the invisible person in coneria castle from the nes final fantasy. would go all around pinching bottoms and smelling buttholes of girls as they unsuspectingly bend over while they're doing whatever it is they do while bending over while not suspecting anything

Are you aware of the Metal Sonic Hyperdrive romhack?

how the fuck would this even work with how the game's events played out?

Public SDK release never ever…

I am now, thanks user.

XV-2 is not happening but Lunafreya will have a DLC after Ardyn

Lunafreya and Genitalia are dead. Nobody cried.

If they want to make an XV-2 they could do worse than setting the game during the 10 years Noctis is gone or, during the aftermath of his death. Starring Iris (main/all rounder), Cidney (Gunner/mechanic) and Aranea (Tank/heavy damage dealer) and perhaps a 4th new character who stands as the mage type.

If they want to keep the action/RPG aspect of it instead of going back to an older system they used already, they have a lot of work to do.

They have to fix the controls, like have one face button be dodge, while the other three customizeable by way of allowing the player to assign weapons to them. Like one could be a longsword, one could be a greatsword and the final could be a gun or even unarmed/fist weapon. The combos are now more involving than holding a button, and the weapon switching is now more instant and less finicky. Have the d-pad be item/magic switching. With up/down being items and left/right being magic.

After that, change the way magic works. Make them grenades that you can hold and throw (hold let's say the right trigger button to make a grenade arc appear, or just tap it to drop it at your feet), eliminate friendly fire on offensive/debuff ones because that makes them useless. If you want to add a consequence, make it so that it damages yourself, like actual grenades do. The grenade formula allows you to utilize buff/debuff and healing spells, something which FFXV does not have.

On top of all this if they don't have character switching because they're going to be lazy and greedy fuckers, then at least have AI customization that allows you to command how your allies fight. Even FFXIII allows some modicum of control over your allies, FFXV does not.

I was actually really disappointed when Sae didn't join after her dungeon. I thought she would've replaced Akechi and have similar attacks.

As for the Commander, has there been a 2B/A2 model swap yet?