WE

WE

someone ban this racist antisemitic fuck

WUZ

KANGZ

AY YO HOL UP

Well, we spammed the AC: Origins' forum to hell. Time for the next target?

webm

Who the fuck is this marketed to? How many hypeshit swaglord niggers play games "set" in a universe that is an homage to White European heroism and folklore?
God this shit triggers me as a Tolkien autist.

Why the fuck is this so niggerfied? Is this the thing AAA developers do now?

Its supposed to go "viral"
I find it funny that they are using rap in conjunction with orcs. It would be neat if some perpetually offended blog ran with the "orcs=niggers" headline.

Are they saying orcs are black people?

Niggers wish they were as civilized as Orcs.

SMACKS LIPS
SO YOU, WHITEY, WUZ SAYIN

Niggers were never able to build cool armor or weapons on their own though.

So where's the problem?

except orcs have a cockney accent
They are as far removed from niggers as they can be.

Clearly

Orcs actually get things done.

They aren't lazy and are capable of civilized behavior.

Wait I thought that was Orkz

The fuck?

This is worse than those 90s commercials trying to be hip and down with the kids

All the comments are "BLING BLING XD" I always forget that there are people that actually like shit like this. Reminds me of the comments under the Monster Hunter World Trailer saying that they're so happy that you finally don't have to stand still anymore while healing.

Orcs were once elves that were just corrupted. Niggers are an entirely different species from the other four branches of humanity. Not that abbos are any better, mind you.

Wasn't there a new discovery that humans came from Europe? That would mean nogs are corrupt humans.

Bix nood muhfugger

Humans–meaning caucasians–yes. Like I said, negroids are a separate species.

Surely there's a way to take a similar tangent as orcposting? I mean, clearly pics related have their niche ("refugee" (((crisis))) and the way the media and libshits handle it), but some similarly hilarious and apt way to draw clear and hilarious connection between violent, murderous, stupid orcs and violent, murderous, stupid nogs.

Just use pictures of BLM niggers chimping out and put a caption calling them orcs, or just quote directly from LOTR.

Yeah, that's probably an easy one. I mean, people have already repurposed some planet of the apes stuff for ferguson and such.

I was wondering how long till they get the Orcs to sing?

That marching song was pretty fucking good.

Some African weapons were pretty cool. They never built armour because it's too damn hot there.

Honestly stop posting these, they're the new kekistan level of cringe.

The only cringe her is your post.

Okay normalfag

t. Uruk

Eat shit

Why couldn't they have used dudes in costumes and perspective tricks to make trolls? Why couldn't they have made every major CGI creature practical? Gollum too, hell, the guy who voice acts him looks a lot like him. It would've greatly helped this movie not age.

STOP DERAILING THE THREAD YOU FAGGOTS

*these movies

Treebeard was a great oportunity to use practical effects, no CGI was really needed on him, except perhaps on the scenes when he was shown walking, but most of his scenes were close-ups with the two hobbits around.

Might convert a few more scenes to webms and upload them sometime. There's more songs in the books

#OrcPosting

WHERE THERE'S A WHIP, THERE'S A WAY

Here's something I've thought about for quite some time, but which may only now be realized. Since hollywood is bleeding chips–seriously, the box office has NEVER done worse than it is doing now–and since jews will never stop destroying things until the world is a pile of ash, they need a new tactic. Sequels no one wanted has been done to death. Remakes no one wanted has been done to death. But what hasn't been tried? SPECIAL EDITIONS.

Very very soon, I expect jews to start taking older movies (late 1970s to early 1980s) and remaking their special effects for re-release. We've already seen it with Star Trek: The Original Series. It's going to start happening with movies now, too. Expect to see things like Willow and Back to the Future do it first, to test the waters, but after that anything will be game. Even when the movies fail–because they will–it won't matter. The jew MUST keep its stranglehold on the entire media message at all costs. Pretty soon we'll see Lord of the Rings: Extended Edition: Special Edition with modernized CGI. This is going to happen, guys.

And then we'll see re-releases of Empire and Jedi with a CGI Yoda. You mark my fucking words.

Oh no what has Georgie boy started? ROTJ sucks, Empire is the shit

TOPLEL, FUCK YOURSELF, OF COURSE WE'LL GET A RE-DONE LotR - THE KIKES LITERALLY CANNOT STOP THEMSELVES FROM RUINING SHIT

They already released it in HD. You could see details in Doc Browns old make-up that weren't supposed to be seen.
They also keep trying to release old movies in 3D, they did it with Jurassic Park and The Phantom Menace but I don't remember them trying this with the sequels because it failed horribly.

I'm actually looking forward to this. After seeing Rogue One, I -WANTED- to see the classic trilogy with enhanced effects in the big battles in order to show more massive battles. Jump to 03:00 in this vid to see what I mean.

ayoo hol' up
WERE DEM REAL GRAFIX AT?

Don't you fucking dare niggerfing Raziel, he is a pure blooded saraphan warrior.

If the serie gets raped beyong the shit that was Nosgoth, I will come rape you user.

give that portuguese man his traditional food, user

That's not sopa de macaco.

Terminator 2 is back at the cinema right now in 3D.

At this rate we might get Sup consul done IRL

Wow how insensitive!

Next you'll tell me Burguers are white

hope you're not implying brits are white

Gas yourself, kike.

What the fuck is white then?

Is Shitshow of War redpilled?

The irish, I guess.

The same thing is happening to just about every form of media coming out of America. Same thing is warming up in Europe now as well.

W-what are you talking about user, the Anglo is of course white!

That's really ironic, but I can dig it.

Why is it blacks think Ancient Egypt was black because the Nubians finally conquered Egypt during its final legs, and for less than 60years? But they know shit about Nubian culture, which was a rip off of Egyptian culture.

She doesn't love you anymore johnny, she's just a huge slut and she was a huge slut before you caught her too.

Because they think Africa = black, despite north Africa being separated by sub-Saharan Africa by a massive fucking desert. I's one of the ways they claim that Europe was all black, because Berbers and other north African ethnicites routinely visited and traded with ancient European countries. It's also why they think Hannibal was black because Carthage = Africa = black to them.

I was gonna post the LOTR "refugee" propaganda parodies, but most have been posted.

Orcs aren't brutes user. They're hateful, violent, and have a penchant for bloodshedding, but they're not brutes. They're cunning, they're intelligent, and they develop countless tools to kill and destroy. Despite this, they're uncreative and often crude, having no need for more than the bare minimum when it comes to living and killing. Uruk-hai are quite literally just Orcs but better. If we're talking derivatives of Tolkien's work, then sure, Orcs in D&D and such are fucking retards.

:3