How would user fix bad/disappointing games?

How would user fix bad/disappointing games?
pics related if you can't think of any on the spot

Fulfill promises and no console release.

For Battlegrounds honestly I think adding health and armor kits scattered across the map would do wonders for it. Games would last longer but they'd be less bullshit

Drop the planet exploration and make it all about space battles and exploration
Reduce the size of the levels
Destroy it

needs more ech

I'm not a fan of the genre but Battlegrounds seems like a genuinely good game. The only problem with it seems to be the devs and management.

No Man Sky is easy.
Polish it and mix it with polished Starbound. They are both underachievers.
Fix broken mechanics, fix random generation, add stuff to do and what were supposed to be there but weren't. Add even more features from Starbound with it having semi living world that doesn't center around you.

So finished game with generated world that doesn't wait for you and gives you a lot of options. Basically Daggerfall in Space.

A shit fetish mostly because of shit artist. Also, I think I'm the only one that got a "loss" vibe out the 4 panels.

I'm always impressed by how far these remixes have come

I mean, the whole battle royale genre is boring as shit, since they usually have only one map for their games. I could handle doing one thing over and over again, if it had different fucking maps. Like, for example, a snow map, a jungle map, a fully city map, a normal forest map, etc. I'm fucking sick and tired of "russian hillside, with single big town and a couple of villages: The map", because that shit is in every single meme survival/battle royale game.

The only battle royale game I actually somewhat enjoyed was the Survival DLC for The Division. Firstly, it was pretty polished, with no gamebreaking issues, you can't buy camo outfits which give you an advantage, and the map is actually enjoyable to play, because it's a good chunk of NYC in a snowstorm, so you can sneak through sewers, access tunnels, inside buildings, and such. And the outside parts of the map are in a massive snowstorm, reducing visibility, and causing firefights to be in close range, and not have you run through a field for ten minutes, only to get sniped from six miles away, with no way to fight back. Another good part was how NPCs got stronger as you got closer to the center of the map, and your extraction point, meaning people couldn't just grab a gun and speed for the center of the map, because the NPCs would fuck you up if you didn't find any good armor.

This comic is absolutely not about transformation fetish, it's about depicting household objects as cute anime girls. If you want to nitpick about something nitpick about the flowers suddenly changing sides.

Release the SDK.

Make it more like 1 and 2
Make it more like Blood Money
Make it more like 1 and 2

Older versions are always superior. No Exceptions

I don't think there's anything worth salvaging in either No Man's Sky or PUBG. There's nothing to fix, in other words.

Finish Torahiko's route and the other two last routes.
Make a friendship route where you don't pursue any romantic relations but you become true friends with everyone, everyone wants your dick, but you don't go for anyone, although they all long for you at the end and it shows.
Those 4 extra routes would complete this game, last one being a little extra for the fans who have waited for those last 3 routes forever.
Also upgrade the artstyle for many concept art moments

Remove the "infinite" universe and make it so you explore a cluster of planets. More NPC and multiplayer options. More focus on space battles.
Remove a lot of the pointless empty space, fewer collectibles, more emphasis on unique platforming challenges
Purge e-sports faggotry, make "stream sniping" no longer a bannable offense. If someone doesn't want to get stream sniped then git gud. If you're gonna make tons of money off retards watching you play a game instead of playing it themselves, I would hope you're a fucking god at the game.

You can't really fix something that hasn't even been put together. But fuck it.

Ditch the learning languages thing, make alien outposts rare as all hell and exist only in space.
Make the game more about space combat with landing only being served to collect ship upgrades or as quests to catalog life by the local aliens. Maybe as a goods trading system.
Add in multiplayer or random AI ships that interact with you via fights, trades, following, etc.

Pump in a fuck ton more enemies, make the powerups last indefinitely until willingly discharged, shrink the levels.
Maybe use the space to double the amount of levels.
Could do with a better villain too since I can't remember anything about him other than thinking "Well this is ironic"

Give it something unique, since as is it's only feature is 'Short lived DayZ but simplified. Also we will ban you'.
Maybe more armors to differentiate tiers, make them resistant to different guns in different ways.
Different weapons would help since literally every shooter has the weapons this thing has, it could stand to have some unique weaponry. Maybe a miniature catapult that lobs rocks and grenades, or a jetpack replacing the backpack that gives you a super jump or a damage dealing dash to use melee.
Stop banning people for playing the fucking game.
Add more interesting vehicles, either you're a wacky full on stupid shooter or you're boring and PubG is trying to have the tone of wacky but the play of boring. Add in some tanks and miniaturized jets, get stupid with it.

You forgot the obvious fix for this game

REMOVE FURRY SHIT

Remove the "I'm retarded, put a gigantic shiny line to follow to tell me where to go" button.
Make level design better. Make enemy placement less predictable
Add more cool looking helmets

It is not the consumer's job to fix a product. Only autistic nerds will to that for free.