WATCHA PLAYIN

God I want to fuck Schrodinger´s boipussy.

Would that be simultaneously gay and not gay until someone opens the closet?

Schrodinger is present everywhere and at the same time. You could be fucking him in the ass while he pounds your ass, too. no homo

PSO2
MMO
BECAUSE FUCK ME
I NEED TO GRIND TWO MORE COLLECTION SHIEET SETS SO I CAN UNLOCK LEVEL CAP FOR CLASSES I DON'T PLAY/10

GRANBLUE FANTASY
GRINDING WAIFU GAME THAT TAKES UP ALL OF MY MONEY AND FREE TIME
BECAUSE I'M A MASOCHIST
11/10 CURED MY DEPRESSION

Depression Quest.

World of Warcraft 3.3.5a
Payday 2
Team Fortress 2
Shadow Warrior
DotA 2
The Darkest Dungeon
HoI IV

gotta look this one up
FIRE EMBLEM: SHADOW DRAGON AND THE SWORD OF LIGHT
an SRPG
I WANTED TO BEAT THE FIRST ONE THERE EVER WAS
7/10 NEEDS MORE WAIFUS, LITTLE CLUNKY BUT STILL QUITE FUN

also the AI is super weird sometimes but you can exploit that

Tsugunai: Atonement
JRPG with an odd, defensively oriented combat system I haven't heard of being used much elsewhere. You have to know the enemy tells, determine what they're going to do on the fly, and decide the right way to handle whatever the incoming strike or ability is.
It's satisfying to learn the timing window for properly counter-guarding and seeing the enemy take a decent chunk of damage with a counter that has an angry "fuck off" sort of vibe to it. Premise is neat (atone for your sins by providing spectral aid to other characters in need to earn your body back), the setting's also pretty comfy, being a small fishing village and the surrounding areas, with a Celtic styled sound track.
I don't generally do those. I'll say I'm enjoying it more than I'd imagined (I went in to it rather neutral as far as expectations) and I'm not sure why it flopped so hard both amongst "professional" critics and in sales. Though, I will say that it's not like I dropped $50-60 (whatever PS2 games were at launch), so that might be a factor.

Just got a Book of Healing after clearing the Tower of Scripture, so now I can create more restorative runes than just Cure (restores 300 HP; I've got about 2600 health at this point, so it's a waste to use during combat) and Naster (cures all affliction). Feels like its been a while coming.

KOF XIII
A FIGHTING GAME
I DON'T KNOW I WANT TO GO BACK TO 98
7/10 ROSTER IS COMPLETELY BASIC WITH ONLY THE ESSENTIAL CAST EXCLUDING HWA JAI AND RAIDEN

Chip-Chan Kick for the NEC PC-FX
A single screen platformer (think Bubble Bobble, Donkey Kong) with cute anime girls and fanservice
I don't know, I want to watch the cutscenes
4/10

Replaying Etrian Odyssey IV

Dungeon crawler JRPG with cute customizable animu girls and lovely environment art.

Since I'm not going to buy Yakuza Kiwami, that puts me on a lull between new games. I needed something to occupy myself. I was playing Dragon Quest 8 but that became so boring for some reason.

7/10 very good.

BAYONETTA
HACK AND DANCE
NICE TITTIES, NICE ASS, NICE MOVES, NICE GAME
I'M AN ASSMAN, SO ASS/10

Pokemon Blaze Black 2
Pokemon Romhack
Has 649 Pokemon from Gen I to Gen whateverthefuck, I think it was Gen VI but I forgot. Probably the last Gen that had some decent mons. Also is at the cut-off of 3D graphics I'm able to tolerate from a pokemon game. The new games look like absolute dogshit.
Haven't played that long yet, but the battles are definitely harder than regular pokemon. Some of the trainers(mostly "side-boss" gym leaders) have some real bullshit type coverage so you need to prepare for that otherwise you'll get your ass handed over and over again.

8/10 so far.

The Wonderful 101
Action game.
The combat is really great with a bunch of different ways you can tackle most obstacles. There are lots of enemies that from the outset seem like they should be defeated in one way, but with some experimenting can be defeated more effectively in another way.
I've never wanted to 100% a game more than this one.
It also has some of the most enjoyable cutscenes out of any game I've played. There are so many of them that I love.
101/10

Dark Souls 3

A puzzle platformer

I came back to it after Darksiders 2 bored me, then irritated me at certain points. I got back into it and I've been running different builds for fun.

God I wish I was better at parrying/10

Here's a clip from a recent play session. For some reason Greatwood's balls wouldn't pop so the entire fight was above ground. Anyone else experience this?

BRAVELY DEFAULT
FINAL FANTASY WITHOUT MOST OF THE BULLSHIT
BECAUSE ONCE YOU GET OVER THE LOOP SHIT IT'S ACTUALLY REALLY ENGAGING AND ENJOYABLE WITH MINIMAL GRIND AND EVEN THEN THE GRIND IS PRETTY AUTOMATABLE
8 OUT OF 10, BECAUSE OF SOME CENSORSHIP AND BECAUSE SOME OF THE OPTIONAL FIGHTS FEEL LIKE EITHER TOTAL BULLSHIT OR TOO EASY DEPENDING ON HOW THE AI FEELS THAT DAY

Yakuza Kiwami
Yakuza 1 but more gooder
because i love this series
8/10, using a real 1-10 scale not journo 1-10 scale

Morrowind. I'm playing it the way the devs intended, where you actually use your major skills, instead of min-maxing. Leveling is slow as fuck. Playing a Redguard warrior, starting out with endurance at 85. I actually managed to kill Godrod Hairy-Breeks when I was still at level 1. Felt breddy gud. Also, I just got to the creeper merchant, and now I have 25,000 gold, even though I'm only at level 2.
It's fun.

>6/10; It's an Indie game and would benefit from having a richer world. There is no real sense of exploration. But the world they build and create is a neat, dark fantasy, low-magic world. I got it for $7.50 on sale and it's worth about that $15 regular price IIRC

Overwatch
Rainbow Six Siege
Bloodborne

Never touched a filthy PC game in my life, feels good

>I JUST GOT IT A WEEK AGO no i didn't pay for it

West of Loathing
a turn based RPG with slap-stick humor
its well done and its fun
8/10

9/10 Should have played it years ago
Overall all 3 DS Castlevanias are really good, I know there are faggots on this board RIGHT NOW who haven't played any of them.

Insurgency
An FPS
Co-op against bots is fun on custom servers, specifically "35 Angry Bots" since it has so many custom guns and maps, no limits on what you can carry/equip, and two sidearms.

I have that game coming in the mail. I feel like I should play Yakuza 0 first though.

Sonic Unleashed.
3D Sonic game featuring kickass speed stages, some of the best music in the series, and one of the worst ideas Sonic Team have ever made.
Because I wanna play a Sonic game in a similar style to the Adventure games, but also because the speed stages are arguably better than Generations. The Werehog shit is tolerable, honestly.
6 or a 7. It'd be a solid 8 if Mr. Stretchy wasn't around.

Fuck you Sega you fucking pissants, I could be playing Mania right now if it wasn't for your bullshit.

You better have played Sonic Colors too

I'll have to say that DOS is probably the worst of them all based on my multiple replays of it.
To explain this better, the Soul drop rate in DOS is awful, and the item drop rate, infact, the ONLY way you're getting souls in DOS is with the ring, and for some reason, I've suspect belief that DOS's souls, such as the Floating eye are even bugged or higher than stated because I spent hours grinding for their soul.

Trust me, the other two are far superior, sprite consistency, no seals, unique game features, music selection, and much more.

Not even the 3 heroes mode in DOS could save it, and there's no romhacks to make the game fare more AOS-like.

There was even more stuff, infact, and I planned on listing additional issues, and I'm still fucking sure the US-version has major differences to the EU version, including the knife you use to get past those drills or that ability in general applying to other knifes, and things I found unnecessarily difficult in that metroidvania.

I have a long time ago, but I never finished it. I wanted to save it for after Unleashed.

System Shock 2
Wrench Simulator 1999 Edition
This is(was) my first playthrough and I dropped it about 40 minutes in
7/10

Apply yourself.

For fuck's sake, they just don't know when to quit.

Nothing, because everything is shit and there are no games I like.

Darkest Dungeon
You go into dungeons and kill stuff in a turnbased rngfest
I'm getting that cookie clicker vibe, there's loads of grinding in this game
7/10

Did someone shove Kryptonite up his ass?
I don't know why they keep pushing that ugly dogshit. I keep having to switch it back to the "old" layout.
I miss 2006 youtube.

Then you are shit, not the games. Go outside or something, weirdo.

Yeah, DoS is easily he worst of the three. The grind killed the game for me, i didn't even go for 100% like in AoS and just beat normal and julius modes.

I'll fuck your ass until you like vidya again

Nigger

Faggot. Take your own advice.

Nigger

Yakuza Kiwami
A remake of the first Yakuza game.
I never got round to playing the PS2 version, although I read up on what happened it'd be nice to see it for myself.
Only about 4 hours in so I can't give you a score but it's better than most trash to come out these days so on an IGN scale it would be at least a 9.8/10.

You are not the cool, aloof memester that you think you are.

At that point I didn't really feel like playing anymore since I only forced myself to play it in the first place since it was on my backlog. I'm going to play Serious Sam instead.

Nigger

Nigger

I started playing Sniper Elite 4 for no real reason, it was just kinda there. It's actually pretty fun if you turn off all the hud elements, the only thing that annoys me is that I can't figure out how to consistently wound enemies to make others come out of cover to rescue them, I know it can be done because I've had it happen a few times but it seems random.

Are ok

Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen
an open world RPG
because BIG FUCKING MONSTERS!
My new favorite game/10 I'm glad I gave it a chance now i'm addicted to it send help.

Shadow Warrior reboot
An FPS. You know, with money, an experience system and other shit. Gotta have those RPG elements, boy. Combat is kind of boring, there's some good gore though and you can move pretty fast with the dodge move.
I just finished it. Pretty sad ending, those were some unexpected feels right there
Fuck your faggot/10 ratings. I'd recommend it if you've got nothing else to play. Maybe it's because I came expecting something too good because I've played the original and Holla Forums used to say this game was surprisingly good, but it's actually pretty mediocre.

*but I found it pretty mediocre

Stuck having to clear through the Training Caves: Blue Gate to get items to progress further. The guard out front wasn't kidding about the enemies here being tough. I mean, even with counter guarding still blocking a decent amount of damage, I'm still taking a solid 250 or so when one of these fucking Orc/Caterpillar/Rolypoly hybrids decides to roll up and smack Ashgo like a loose tire. And the Fenrirs are really hard to get the timing for defending/countering down on, between the wolves deciding to bite him, charge at him, or spit a fireball almost instantaneously at him. For someone as visually bulky as he looks, he's not all that good at taking hits, at least from these things. I'd magic the fuck out of everything if I knew what things were weak to since he's a good caster, but then again I'm lacking really strong offensive spells because there's some other spellbook I need to make the runes for them from.

And I swear my Defend spell stopped working; using it just seems to waste a turn because every so often the buff icon doesn't even appear in the buff/debuff bar. I have to wonder if it's possible for buff spells to miss, as Ashgo seems to have lower than average accuracy with his maces than the other characters I've got to possess.

Fuck, that took forever. Very tense dungeon the further you get, with some really fucking obnoxious enemies (including former at least one degraded boss), and the dual boss at the bottom will fuck you up hard if you don't immediately understand what it's doing (IE: basic rocket punch hitting for nearly half of Ashgo's health, and both being capable of spamming it; guarding reduces it from about 1500 to 150 each). No save point either. Fucking hated that dungeon, but if that was meant to be Ashgo's "grand finale", it was a very fitting one, given the guy started the game out with no confidence in himself and constantly fucking up.