4 AM

Losing control?

What kind of extra challenges do you apply to yourself when playing certain games?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
blade2187.com/2014/04/21/no-no-no-no-no-no/
blade2187.com/2014/06/12/you-guys-need-a-localization-director/
blade2187.com/2014/11/10/like-moths-to-a-flame/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Speedruns are always fun when replaying a game. Postal 2 makes that a huge challenge.

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Non lethal sometimes but most of the time I'm forced out of it.

Double shift today. One more shift, and my vacation starts. Heading up to Canuckistan tomorrow to hang with one of my leaf friends before PAX.

Try to 1K it I guess.

I wear an eyepatch and sit far away from the tv.

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

Someone linked me this so. I do not post outside of this thread on Holla Forums, and I don't avatarfag in here so why would I anywhere else. Beware of fake Ritsus.

Did the rest of my shopping for nippon trip. Got a haircut and my beard trimmed. Bought some clothes and withdrew my money. Walking around with 2400$ in your pocket feels weird.

Are you planning to smuggle him over?

Nah. He's got a family to deal with. And he can get his own fucking passport if he wants.

Never been a big fan of speed running. Gets me too amped up.
How goes user

ay yo
hol up
PAX is in canada?

Why
How goes user

be my fucking steam friend ok

ty

Sup guys. Just started school. Already studying my japanese. Thankfully I learned a tiny bit before I took this course so I'm not totally lost right now. Anime really does help in remembering some of this shit.

History will remember the original anons who were here before the cancer arrived and took over.

Rip 4am threads. You used to be one of the best threads around.

I'm too lazy to move over there.

Ew.

Found out that bio menace is on gog, so i played some of that. I also shitposted a ton on the sonic mania steam community. There is a huge controversy over denuvo.

Nah. It's in Seattle. I'm heading up to Canada tomorrow to hang with my friend at a concert beforehand.

He owns a house n shit. His life is more in control than mine is.

work sucked ass today. Almost every call lasted 20 minutes and felt like it was trying to undo all my good work from last week.

Is bel back?

Teach me some nipponese before I leave for tokyo next week fam

What happened with devuno?

Its dead anyway.

After being consistently frustrated with my moniker being confused for things it's not through all the various nicknames I tried, I eventually came up with bzk which is similar to nothing and can only mean what I want it to mean

SoE put Denuvo in a 20 dollar singleplayer game and didn't tell anyone until after release. Taxman, Stealth, and the guy who runs the Sonic Twitter account are pissed.

No thanks

They delayed sonic mania for 2 weeks to add denuvo, and didnt tell anyone that was the reason for it. So there is this huge battle over the denuvo shills and the anti denuvo posters.

And it cant be played offline.

Ahh comfy. What concert?

That sucks. What tricks are you trying to use to make the calls faster?

It stands for "bel zucks kocks" tbh

Denuvo can be cracked now right?

Shieet man I aint that good yet. Only know the basic greetings which I'm sure you know already.

If you bump into someone say "sumimasen" which means "excuse me"

"Konbanwa" means "good evening"

Dont be such a fucking reddit tier human and maybe you'll have some friends. Noone wants a friend with shitty jokes in their profile.

Mega Ran and a few other people. This also happens to coincide with the 6 year anniversary of us first meeting.

And yeah. Denuvo shit is getting cracked quicker and quicker recently. Give them time.

That is an absolute classic, don't even try to deny it.

It has to be cracked on a per game basis, but i think its gonna be cracked within the week.

No tricks, just hope you get a call with an easy job to fix, like "I don't know my wifi password, can you check/change it for me?" or "my internet isn't working"

Its "lol so random xd" ranting. That shit is cringy and unnessary.

Sequence breaking tends to mess with the difficulty early but trivialize it later. Also sometimes no upgrades, but probably best not to in this case.

For shooters I usually won't aim down sights, but you cant hit anything in many modern shooters without using ads. For racing games, I usually just play with all assists off.

A game with denuvo is a game not worth paying for

I played vidya with you and a certain autistic man who coughs a lot and speaks in an accent, at least once. You appeared a sociopath, why do you even want friends if you hate everyone from here.

Fuck off.

He fell for the wagefaggotry,

Unnecessary*

How do I buy shit in stores?

Never heard of.
Thats nice, how do you know the first time you met your bud? Thats weird

I'll download it out of spite when it does. Plus I've never played sonic before so it might be fun

Fix my computer for me

That's Stephen Wright. He's a genious.

lonely

kirby no ability runs are gud.

Try to avoid being one of "those niggerfaggots" that take anime-watching class

So I wanted to make a bong using a cup or something as a base to sculpt around. Anybody know of a good heat resistant clay I can use for the scuplting? Most polymer clay is pricey, or shitty

i just want to play tabletop with someone.
Anyone want to participate with me?

EPIC :D

The pc port is also broken. Im so glad i got the ps4 version. Its so good, but it has the deadly premoniton treatment.

Sonic mania is basically a collage of the best levels from all the 2d sonic games and updated leves for their act 2. Its amazing.

He's a faggot writer.

I almost beat that fucking thing last time I tried.
How goes user

I fucking love playing shooters without aiming down sites. Using uzis and other smgs and shit. Or pistols only
How goes user

Whats good in the hood monica

Tabletop simulator? Im in.

Is Ninja Blade a good vidya?
What's the deal with the courses on coursera? Are they good, bad, waste of time, what?

Good day to be Ashgo. It's on now, you little shits.

My backlog's big enough that I just try to play things as normal unless I'm replaying something, which admittedly isn't often. Though, some games do have an "auto-challenge" of sorts wherein accomplishing a goal within parameters gives you an additional reward. Hell, Vesperia had an entire set of a couple dozen (give or take, depending on the version of the game) that rewarded an extra outfit, and some of those weren't especially fun challenges either (and the game doesn't inform you of them before hand either, and you can lock yourself out of some).

What do you mean by anime-watching class? Like they study by watching anime only? Shit that won't get you far. I'm trying to write this shit and memorize the hiragana.

Not sure fam. Why didn't you study up on this shit when you were NEET mang?

Wanna play Dice Forge? I'll teach you?

Is that Yuri?

pass

did you go to japan yet?

Don't own it or I might.
How goes user

Sounds like a good place to start then.

How goes user

Is that even possible in shit like Super Star Ultra?

it's okay.

"Ore wa, ochinchin ga daisuki nandayo" means "Excuse me sir, which way is the nearest restroom?"

He does HVAC work. It pays the bills I guess.

He raps about vidya mainly.

I remember the date because it was the Thursday before the first day of PAX back in 2011. We met at the Cheesecake Factory across the street. We were both Mega Man fans, so we hit it off pretty quick I guess.

Well since playing Sonic Mania if off the list shit I felt like doing tomorrow, do I hang out with my friend and play vidya or do I go out shopping for rare vidya tomorrow?

Sure. Im always up to learn new games.

Be warned that sonic 1 is really clunky compared to the rest. Sonic 2 is where the series gets good, sonic 3 is the best, CD was ok, and mania is my favorite of them.

I usually don't self impose "Challenges" so much as I try to just ensure I don't make shit boring by getting OP. Stuff like avoiding the Crissaegrim, not using Vanish/Doom, using underpowered jets in Ace Combat, etc.

I don't want the game to be hard, so much as I want it to not be boring. Same reason I also eliminate bullshit grinding.

What else you do today besides get those trips?

Because I'd rather play video games.

I leave in a week

Yep, "True Knight" costume.

Google the phrase shitcorn.

Just in time for me to not kill myself. Got the next two days working too. Anyone else writhing in pain over the fact they have nothing in their lives other than work? Might as well throw in a plug for >>>/wage/ while I'm here even though I've never been there and just saw the ads.

Honestly I play whatever is most fun. If that means fists only (which it usually does) and makes it harder, then why the fuck not?

"Watashi wa kokujin no zetsubō ga sukidesu" Means "I am very hungry, where could I get some food?"

Room will be called 4am password snowdog

Im fairly sure "toire wa doko desuka" is how to ask for the nearest toilet, but im not 100% sure

Right now? Its 1am for me. You gonna be on tomorrow during the day?

Rare vidya, then play it

I'm probably just going to play mania. I just watched gccx's episode on sonic 1 so won't be playing that for a long while til my brain is clean.

How goes user

alrighty, remember not to blow all your cash on HOOEURS

also stay safe

るしあぬわにほんご重畳よりです。

Ate some good tendies, laughed at more of the steam raid, and played more Tsugunai. I really hope that Ifim can find a better bow and armor soon; the monsters are really starting to do a number on him and even having an amulet summoned is only of so much help to him (compared to Ashgo and Fisela). Though, he's kind of the "bad luck" guy of the "group", as he's stuck in town trying to find work to pay off some debt his family owns the local (((money lender))).

I guess thats fine, since maina is basically the best of all the 2d sonic games. i liked adventure 1, but its so buggy

Not exactly, the revervese really. They take the class just to watch anime

Haven't tried that one, ive only really done this with the shorter/linear games, or the ones I know the run to, like amazing mirror minus the sword shit

Is that where you use corncobs as toilet paper?

So glad I'm NEET again. I always find shit to do

Lies! I know enough nip to know that ain't true.

Sounds right

Thanks fam.
And I probably won't be going to any and if I do it'll be on the last day or two of the trip anyway

Your bosses sounds like pricks.

I liked that cast. JRPG casts are usually fun to pretend to have friends for a while.

I just used the least polite, most informal way, because baka tourist gaijin
They didn't seem to mind terribly, because I clearly at least made the attempt to learn how to ask.

Oh sure that's fine. I'll go tobed then

thats a good plan fam, good use of budget

Night, user.

"Ore wa, ochinchin ga daisuki nandayo" means "I love penis."

Losing control would have to imply I ever had control. My cats still have this miliary dermatitis bullshit after treating them for fleas for the last 6 months, constant flea combing and shit. I can't get them to stop scratching and I genuinely don't know what to do it and it's making me lose my mind.

My brakes are going out in my car and my sleep schedule is fugged and I missed half of my game night w/ my boys. I feel so out of control and depressed and as I get older I begin to really concrete the idea that life is not a video game; I don't get a second chance.

I don't know what changes I could or should make in my life to become better.

I genuinely just don't have anything to look forward to in the future. I don't know what to do.

well the reason doesn't really matter too much as long as they are motivated to learn it, right? Some people don't want cucked translations in vidya as well.

Played the derpstiny 2 pc demo with some normalfags friends. It was okay. It plays like a less shit borderlands. You can play it fine without ADS for the most part; only really felt like i needed to use it for really long range shots. Was a bit miffed about shotguns being "heavy weapons" that you can only carry ~20 shots for though.

The choice between being miserable and poor or more miserable and but having cash is a difficult one.

I want to play a good game with a bow. Dunno any though.

Ohhh right I have played sonic before. Whichever 3d one was on gamecube with the chao things. That was nice.

I'll just bring piss jugs with me

My first few days are all shopping for weeb merch though so kind worried I might buy too much.

I knew it!

Vesperia's high point is admittedly the cast. That's not to say it's not fun in other aspects, but still. Though, I usually find Tales' casts enjoyable anyhow, at least in their interactions (some characters are worse than others on their own throughout the series; I'd mention a few but I don't want to summon a certain autist).

Shame what happened with Hearts R.

I'd wait if you're using PC, it has Denuvo.
Goes alright. Annoying the piss out of my younger roommate with my 20 year old Ikegami monitor. Throwback transformer whine is fun when you lost that frequency a decade ago.

too much for what, too much for rent and passage?

Explain.

Only just gotten up to the owl, and he's looking to be a brick wall.

"Toire" is literally them stealing the english word "Toilet". Not hard to remember.

That was adventure dx. It honestly wasnt all that bad, they just needed to iron out the bugs. There was a good game in it.

Gamestop Exclusive if I recall

Ol' Raven uses a "transform bow" (IE: folds into a blade) alongside a dirk in Vesperia, but he's one of the last party members you fully unlock.

Get one of those cones for your cats head

Thats lame. How are the pistols?

Throwback what now?

My hotel is getting payed off first day. I need money for food, subways, and entrance fees mostly. Besides souvenirs.

No, that's not what I was getting at.

Give me a minute or two.

Think thats where I quit too tbh

Yeah I knew that one

I just liked training little creatures and shit. Wish that was a full game

Hate those kinda weird ass weeboo weapons honestly

I dont know if i should be worried or not.

What the fuck?

Yeah, i spent alot of time in the chao garden. I never spent enough time to breed one though. Takes way too long.

Throwback transformer. The part in a CRT that controls the horizontal sweep of the electron gun. They whine because the current and sweep frequency causes them to literally expand and contract at a frequency close to 15khz. It's what causes the CRT ringing noise, and it gets louder with time. This one isn't terribly loud, but it drives her batshit.

Depends. How old you turning?

Yeah I never made any of the special ones or anything.

you could plan and set aside some dosh based on expectations, then be a little generous

I think "Power Weapons" would be a better title for that slot, as it's home to Grenade Launchers, rocket launchers, power swords, etc.

You have to breed them a few times to get special ones, and it takes long enough to breed them once. I dont have the autism for that.

I honestly can't remember what that sounds like even though I'm nearly 30.
How do you weaponize this?

Was going to but I'm lazy so fuck it. I'll budget on the fly.

I'm playing DQM joker and it has the same shit. Don't plan on bothering.
19 is young, don't worry about it.

Unless you're South Korean or Japanese and worried about getting conscripted, nobody your age should have a damn thing worth worrying about.

Unless its explosive ammo, i dont think a shotgun should be relegated to fucking power weaponry. A shotgun is standard shit.

Basically, since Abyss, and up through Hearts R, Bamco has used 8-4 for localization of the main entries they brought over during that time frame. Usually, they kept 8-4 on a decent leash, so the games weren't too bad off, really. And then Hearts R came along. Bamco didn't want to bring it west to begin with. SCEA did a poll to see what western Vita fans actually wanted (one of the few good things they tried to do for western Vita fans), and with Hearts R being amongst the top answers, they tried to convince Bamco to bring it over. Bamco finally relented, but unlike prior Tales games brought west, they really didn't care what 8-4 did with it. Now, 8-4 considers games where they're given near full control, with little oversight, to be amongst their favorite projects. You can probably see where this is getting at, but they botched the game horrifically with a rewrite-tier script (and while the game was JP audio only, it makes the inane name changes all the more annoying that they don't match the audio).

Further reading from Kajitani Eizen (who is familiar with the game) on it:
blade2187.com/2014/04/21/no-no-no-no-no-no/
blade2187.com/2014/06/12/you-guys-need-a-localization-director/
blade2187.com/2014/11/10/like-moths-to-a-flame/

She's jewish so yeah.

Like what? Tell me your secrets you fucking not-trip/avatarfag.
Guro soon baby. I haven't forgotten.
Ritsu's guts are mine. MINE

I was neet for two years. Possible lasting psychological damage from the constant isolation.

Pick any shooter from 2013, though most of them weren't that great

There are 2 pistol types, "sidearms" and "hand cannons revolvers ". Sidearms feel like your normal shitty modern fps pistol. Hand cannons actually feel somewhat decent, though I wish they had a bit more recoil.

Ye it's pretty shit. Apparently they were normal weapons in the first game but people bitched about them being OP in PvP
never played destiny 1 so i don't know how true that is.

Regardless of slot name, it's still pretty shitty that shotguns are in that slot.

I kinda want to get a copy of DQM joker. I played it a long time ago and i really liked it.

Im kinda worried about not being able to get a good enougn job after my parent send me through college. im also afraid i might not be able to get a girlfriend and my life going by too fast

Take your phone, find a dog whistle app, and set it to 15khz. Or find a video on youtube. It's nothing special, it's just that it's a frequency that sits right at the upper edge of most people's hearing range.

It's Bungie, where Shotguns are practically a OHK on most no-name enemies, and they tend to have elemental powers in Destiny. Halo/Destiny treat them like power weapons akin to an OHK Sniper.

Go to trade school then. There will never be a lack of demand for Tradesmen. Save your parents a mint on school, as well.

Reminds me of one time as a kid I thought it would be a good idea to just stay in my room and play vidya all day because I believed that If I just stayed in my room, I can't be an annoyance to everyone else. looking back, I'm not sure if I was right back then.

I do love a good revolver in games.

Its alright. The menus are fucking horrible and theres a lot of grinding. The monsters are pretty neat at least. At one point my party was made up of a knight, a goblin archer, and a weird wizard. Kinda weird for a pokemon style game.

I had to really jack up my volume to even hear that

Oh localization shit. That can fuck right off.

rip

So was I, then I managed to get a job. Had it for two years, then got fired the week before christmas. Been NEET for me since. Had some interviews, but none of them went anywhere.

Shotguns shouldnt be that powerful, but i guess thats modern shooters for you. Either weapons are op or worthless.

Getting a grant and im going there for welding and airfab. they even have a special program for welders so if im acceptedwhich im not because im a fucking white malei can get my degree in half the time and get a sweet job right out of the gate im really afraid im going to be turned down because of diversity

I dont remember it being that bad. Its the ds one right?

Its not bad just tedious a lot of the time.

Embrace it. Let the NEET life consume you.

I still remember liking it. I'll pick it up eventually.

yo ritsu when do you leave again? i thought you said either this or next week not sure.

good luck fam

You've got to play the game, nigger. Just write on your form that you're part whatever the local brown people are. Doesn't matter if you don't look it, you just need to have your paperwork in order and you're good.

Oh don't worry, once they get out of sneezing range you might as well have thrown cotton balls at them, just like all vidya shotguns in games that aren't Doom.

Yeah its probably worth it. I still haven't gotten to end game yet though. Depends on what fun stuff there is to do post game.

Next week. Why user?

It's still fun on the gameplay-end, and as far as I'm aware they didn't break the game in bringing it over (NO ONE will steal the crown from NISA until they also manage to do that on top of atrocious English scripts), but it's still fucking awful what happened to it script-wise. And making matters worse, Kajitani trashed his DS script when the remake got announced to come west (out of respect for the decision). In light of what he subsequently learned and saw happen with it, I bet he's kicking himself. At least he's still working with Absolute Zero on Destiny DC, so he's doing something meaningful.

It'll be fiiiiiiiine. Nothing on my trip is too expensive. A couple of 50$ entrance fees. Thats it really. Everything else is cheap.

Nah, Trade schools and actual programs like that don't tend to give a rats ass about diversity, because tradesman courses like welding don't get as many applications as Adult Day Care degrees.

Im the palest motherfucker in my entire pale family. If i was paler i would be transparent. maybe i can pass for asian. No my eyes are too white

I remember there being tournaments.

I think the fact that the best fps I've played in the last 5 years was a Doom mod says a lot about the state of modern fps.

Thats what the story leads up to. You sure they are there after too?

One of the people working at the college help center said she was changing her degree to welding for some reason, though i really doubt she would be able to do it since she looked about 35 and was over weight.

There's one of those places close to where I live. I have no idea if it's for people that actually need help, or millenials that never grew up, the kind that need coloring books, stuffed animals, etc at colleges when the material taught triggers them.

Why havent you killed yourself yet?

PART nigger, not fully nigger. As in "My great grandfather was an american indian and we still have ties to the tribe" not "check out how every feature of mine is some shade of brown."

Because fun things are fun

I was referring to Liberal Arts degree programs, user. They're literally Adult Day Care, where they teach you shit you should've learned in High School

I figured, it just seemed like a good time to bring up that there's actual adult day cares people pay money for to be treated like kids.

I always wondered why we keep making 4 am threads on Holla Forums when they're hated here and we have a whole board for 4 am. Just archive every thread and we'd be good to go.

I actually didnt finish it but i would imagine most of the end game content is tourneys.

The best fps ive played in recent memory was blood.

All my ancestors are white except for the tiny bit of moors from my portugese side. they would probably reject me if they found out i was the decendant of davy crockett

This applies to everyone here, and I'll answer this question:
Being alive is fun, and the pain of struggle and building yourself up is good. There is nothing good about existence besides struggle, and the rewards granted from said struggle. Killing yourself voids the best part of life.

NuDoom was fun, not $60 fun, but it was a definite step back in the right direction. Multiplayer was shit, but they did a good job with merging old run'n'gun FPS with verticality, and levels big enough to get lost in without going full retard and making entire fucking labyrinths that realistically you only really needed a third of.

but 4am is part of Holla Forums man,you cant contain us in a whole board,they would have to do it to other weekly threads like the friday night threads and generals.

Moving to a tiny board would mean we'd never get new people. Theres dozens of tiny circlejerk boards on 8ch that prove that point.

Might be fun then.

Reminds me of most of MGS characters.

Reminder that fucking Leaky Forums (or whatever it's called) acts as a better archival service (for post text, anyhow) than the in-built service we have here, which is broken again.

The kind of sad part is that I stand to get a bit more discussion on games that I've been playing here than I would either making their own individual threads, or even trying to discuss them in more broad ones (system, genre, etc).

Elaborate. I'm not sure what you mean.

Smaller threads leads to better discussions.

Raiden goes through hell and survives and says pain is why he fights.

THAT"S THE POINT.
Abuse the system baby. Free handouts from cucks thinking they're helping niggers when they're really helping europeans.

I guess i could say im part moor if it would benefit me, but i dont like lying and noone would believe me.

I miss fast shooters. I really hope that tribes clone kickstarter game turns out well.

2016 Doom was okay. I really wish they had dropped the finishing move mechanic though. Im hoping that the new Unreal Tourament ends up being good, though last I checked its already dead.

I liked UT99 the most anyway. They perfected it with their first game.

Lying seems like a generally bad idea. I really dislike lying, in fact. Maybe that's just because I'm european, who knows. Regardless, yes, playing the nigger helps in the short term but won't it hurt you in the long run with association and what not?

WHAT?
I'm dying for a new tribe like game

Eh, it was fun, and once you got the runes to make that shit faster it got a real good rip and tear vibe.

You shouldnt need runes to make it faster though

I've always preferred Quake to Unreal myself, but fuck me does the new Quake CRAPCUNTS look awful.

Midair is its title I think.

I only played a couple hours of NuDoom. Did it get better later on?

I'm going to bed. Still haven't decided on what I want to do tomorrow since I have the day off.

The new ROTT was surprisingly decent although it aped some of the worst precision platforming of that era, almost on par with some of Extreme ROTT's levels, and the voices are godawful.

Plus professions like that lack the glamour and prestige of the current "in" things like computing, and typically attract people actually interested in doing it.

Personally I'm finding surveying a decent avenue. Overall it's in demand and most applications are outdoor work and reasonably technical. It's surprisingly unknown despite all the cool toys you get to use too.

That's an Azusa.

I've made it, boys. Livin' the life.

Can't think of them right now. Lots.

Yeah someone linked me the trailer. Looks kinda fun. Hope it gets some fun weapons.

Cya next time user

Play Elona.

https ://www. dropbox.com/sh/rjtmd247d6c6uma/ZCkmq9DI6J

Tbh i thought quake 3's weapons were boring. I liked how all the weapons in UT had alternate fires which pretty much doubled the amount of weapons in the game. 04 ruined it by making the default weapon an AR witha grenade launcher instead of a pistol with the option of dual wield, and changing the rocket launcher to only a rocket launcher instead of having a grenade option.

NOOOOOOOOOO

Feels kind of bad

ROTT?
no bulli

i was supposed to give you some recommendations on places to go, but i got caught up with some bullshit, so i didnt get back to you as early as i would have liked to.
ANYWAY

go to katsuya if you want katsudon, which is usually a pork cutlet over rice, but the oyakodon is pretty good which is chicken and a fried egg over rice (literally parent and child bowl)

for soba, you can check out fuji soba, they are pretty cheap and good, and have all kinds of crazy stuff on the menu like croquette soba or you can go to yabaton which has an amazing misokatsudon (fired porkcutlet with a miso sauce over rice)

as far as gyudon goes, from the main 3 chains (matsuya, sukiya, yoshinoya) yoshinoya is my personal favorite, and if you'd rather spend your money on doing something fun it's pretty cheap, you can get a big bowl for about ~300 yen, but for the real shit go to chikara meshi, that place is fucking awesome

as for curry, yeah you can go to coco ichiban, but you gotta go to taariiya, that place has some of the best fast curry that ive ever had, well as far as JP curry goes. get the kiimakatsu curry that is my favorite

for udon you can go cheap with hanamaru udon, they have a buffet style as well that you can get whatever toppings you want, i usually prefer the tempura but to each their own; rakugamaseimenjo (yeah its a mouthful to say) is another good udon chain. their kitsunedon is probably the best that they offer.

also depending on the weather there run into your local 711 and get a garigarikun ice pop, that shit is amazing and they have all kinds of flavors and while your at it check out all the crazy flavors they have for chips over there, the maximum wasabi (ore no wasabifu) are my favorite, but they have so many kinds its mind blowing.

Rise of the triad. It was an old dos game that played like wolfenstien but had jump pads. Not bad, but didnt age well. It got a remake recently.

Copying, thanks user!
What about places to buy games?

This is pure Dostoievsky, conflict will always lead us into a more conscious life (it's difficult to be in "autopilot" while in pain). Conscious, we evaluate ourselves constantly.

It takes like 3 tries and a few reads of the wiki. like 2 hours of prepwork and fucking around at most, all you need to know is that the job-board in every town gives you the most amount of gold at the start.

Rise of the Triad. Old shooter released around Doom's time with an improved Wolf3D engine. It's a silly game and worth a try if you're into the genre.

Also the monsters are modeled after the dev team. Final boss is Tom Hall in a robe.

I actually kinda want to be in a fight at least once. tbh fighting a war doesnt sound bad either

you can go to akiba and get shit but your gonna get ripped off. Nipponbashi is better, look up Den-Den Town on google. Also a great place, where I used to go for games, is Book-Off which is a chain used goods store, that sells everything from appliances, to clothes, to books, DVDs, games, CDs, pretty much everything in the bigger ones. Obviously the area depends on what is being sold, so bigger stores in malls are going to have more family friendly shit as opposed to one out of the way. But I used to get some pretty good games there for almost any system for anything below ~3000 yen. Obviously SFC and Famicom games are going to be the cheapest, with popular titles like Final Fantasy or whatever going to be more expensive.

and if you drink, when you go to asakusa to visit the temple make sure to go to check out Kamiya bar, that places is pretty awesome, it's set up almost like a cafeteria, so you are going to have to interact with people, it's a good way to make a friend or two while you are in town.

Yeah I've got every book off in Tokyo on my google maps I've set up. Thanks for the nipponbahi thing though

Good tip! My hotel is like a 5 minute walk from the temple there.

Well if you are only in Tokyo, then you're gonna go to Akihabara, since Nipponbashi is in Osaka on the other side of Japan.

Fuck! At least I got nakano broadway. Know anything to do over in nakano? Cause I've only got that mall there

Going to bed. Night.

also kamiya is cheap as hell, i used to get double bourbon high balls for about 500 a pop, and made a couple of friends, even picked up some girls. just be careful, some of those girls there are nuts. i picked up a girl one night who was fine, and when i got on the train with her to go to a love hotel she puked all over herself and then passed out. had to ride the train all the way to saitama since i wasnt about to leave her, but seriously, watch out man.

Do I play regular or plus?

War only sounds good to those who have never lived through it.

Cya next time user

I'm loyal to my waifu so shouldnt be a problem.

that place is good but i dont really know anything else about the area besides that place, and ive only been there 2 times. if you want to game centers there are a bunch of good places on meijidori right outside shibuya station

you have your 2d and ill have my 3d, and you can keep the pringles as well

Thereis no need of a fighting for this, user. The struggle can be in the mind, like in Dostoievsky's books, the effects can be everlasting.

Read Notes from the Underground, Dostoievsky, if you can. Life can be, in all of it's aspects, a constant war.

The author is a great example:

Regular is dead as fuck, the drop-box link I used is plus, and is as good an adaptation as any. If you want, though, and don't mind playing on an older version of plus, look for Elona Custom, there should be a link somewhere on the elona wiki for elona derivatives and mods/extensions.

Nice. Don't have much to do in shibuya so anything else there?

shibuya, well you could go to taco bell hahahhahahahahhaha or the disney store hahahah
I wish I could help you more, but I usually just worked in Tokyo, I lived in Chiba for majority of my time in Japan so that is where I spent most of my time. If I was traveling it was mostly outside of the Kanto area because it's all pretty much cookie cutter the same around there

ill let you know if i think of anything else. hows your japanese?

He knows literally fuck all. I am certain it's going to fuck him over.

I know a handful of words from watching anime

See?

Question for the anons who have been to nipland: How feasible is it to travel around by bicycle? Could one cycle from one end of the country to the other?>>13321211
Is custom just a translation, or are there gameplay differences from plus?

Japan is about the length of France from Alsace to the Spanish border.

nah as a tourist you'll be fine, if you were living there or visiting the countryside then you'd be fucked

you should at least bring a phrase book or should have been learning some basic shit before you go ill type up some shit for you tomorrow, you lazy bastard

Its fiiiiine

Are you the guy who asked that in the /a/ thread?
You'd have to train to different cities. Which is going to cost a fair bit

Don't answer truthfully, he'll dob you into /a/ for crossboarding.

I figure google translate will handle most things. I worked in the tourist industry and served many customers who couldn't speak any english. Its pretty easy.

Dob?

There are some gameplay features included with whatever version of plus it is, I think some added functionality for the pet and shop system, but other than that I dunno, I only play plus.

hoy cunts

No, the only time I post on /a/ is when I'm watching an airing show, which I haven't done for the last 2 or 3 seasons now.

Huh, that's apparently a cuntland/kiwiland expression, check UD. Tattling is close enough.

Represent!

dob is slang for tell
It's used like me "user don't dob me in for sticking my dick in a based trap" or some gay shit

hello how're you doing

How goes user

Theres a nip travel thread up where someone asked that so check what people said there

I ain't no snitch monicas

all right

Merry. I felt like joining the fun here today for some reason.

And again, fix your filenames that an Ui. Or Yui?

What'd you do today?

They are already fixed. And thats a tamako market I think. Another kyoani show

Whoops, you're right, I've even seen that, and have been meaning to watch the movie version, since it's supposed to be way better.

I haven't seen it since people say it sucks. Any male characters?

Well I hope you're having fun

work, something you've probably forgotten to do right :^)

Feels good to be free again

Are you wasting all your Japan Money

I've got 40$ left in my bank account so when I get back I'm back to being a broke ass NEET.

Why not just work and be NEET in interstice? Mining, or working on an oil rig, for example, land you anywhere to a month of free time to 6 months, because of how long often you work in those months and you're living on platform and stuff.

Money is nice.

Because I've been NEET 8 years and that kind of work would probably kill me.

You were an infant for 4 years and useless for another 3 before you started functioning in school. Everything can work, it just takes the will and also the desire for shekel.

Do you at least have brothers/sisters that are doing well or are an only child

I have no desire for shekels though. I'm perfectly happy playing games all day and watching anime.

Market is pretty meh aside from the standard cute girls and animation, and the male MC (barely "main") with a crush on MC is barely there or developed, and goes nowhere, he's also a pretty typical KyoAni male, like Yuuta. The movie though is supposed to shove the foreigners and annoying bird out of the story entirely, and focus more on the two MCs, with actual development. So I hear, anyway.

how do you eat without money

Stopped reading there!

How do you think?

got no fucking idea

Nothing wrong with men if they're part of the story. It is, as you'd expect, more about the girls too.

That makes it even worse. I'd rather yuri.

I live with my parents dummy

yeah but don't they make you pay for shit

And thats how I eat without money

i'm confused, don't your parents make you buy your own stuff

I'm super late but I always play games on their hardest mode. I started playing undertale to find secrets in the new update. Any tips?

either ritsu gets food from his parents, he gardens, or he is an avid dumpster diver. Hopefully one of the first two for his sake.

Yeah, kill yourself and you get to meet Sans

Orbit lifeless tumblrfags who masturbate about the game and datamine to learn things like the faggots they are.
Either that or just play the damn game.

I want to fuk that puddin.

he's leeching off of his family and he's proud of it

I start playing another game when I reach that point.