Does Paradox seriously think they can get away with such shitty 3D renders? In a heavily advertised trailer no less

Does Paradox seriously think they can get away with such shitty 3D renders? In a heavily advertised trailer no less.

They've been able to get away with artificially inflating the prices of their games right before steam sales to pretend they're giving larger discounts than they actually are. Some low-effort 3D doesn't really rate by comparison.

Paradox has gotten away with lying about needing DLC to play base games and banning people from calling people Kebabs and representing the Khazars as Jews.

They also think they can successfully get away with paid mods with a generous cut for themselves.

duh

Paradox is consistantly lying and reddit will always defend them since they shill on there.

fucking flags

Why not? They've been getting away with shitty games for years, why not this?

Truly gookmonkey's greatest achievement.

If the game is under 3 GB and runs well on beater toasters, I'm totally fine.

It stays so you know who's a flagfag so you can filter them and their garbage attention seeker opinions in any thread.

With textures like that one would hope the game runs fine on a decade old toaster.

jesus

they've gotten away with selling critical bugfixes as DLC for years now, why wouldn't they

They've gotten away with producing quality games for a discerning audience despite the hateful trogs who only want to spread their bigotry so why not this?

I'm sorry but if the game is good, why the fuck would having bad renders (that you would never see during normal gameplay either way) make this bad?

Why even bother having high poly models? It'd just fuck up the performance completely.
Is this thread just full of sarcastic shitposting or do you guys actually believe this shit?

Oh, I'm sorry I forgot you could see in the future and actually know what games will be bad before anybody can even see any gameplay.
How silly of me of even imagining that this game might be good and trying to make the point that a small model shouldn't be something you judge a whole game on.

Thank you for showing me the light

We're hitting all quality posts here.
You wanna call me a commie next?

Nah m8tea I didnt come here to argue you with you , i just wanted to laugh at your retardation

Blinded by your retardation I see

I'd rather support activision or blizzard than paraSJeWs

They are literal cancer and people still like to pretend they are "indie" so its allowed to do scummy shit

But Paradox portrayed Khazars as jews in CK2 themselves

Name one fucking game they made that was good in recent years. HoI4 was so shit it defied even the worst of expectations, Stellaris still remains one of the most boring 4X on the market, and even the games published under them are hsit as seen with Tranny.

You're the same faggot from the Bethesda CK thread, aren't you?

How the fuck does EUIV manage to be more expensive than CK2 when CK2 is filled to the brim with DLC, and they keep adding more and more?

CK2 has one less DLC than EUIV, and EUIV DLCs are more expensive

There's something seriously wrong with Sweden.

Is this Entropia?

Press F to pay respects.

I AM THE NIGGEST AYYY

Underrated post.

But user, it's an art style. You just wouldn't get it if you didn't live through the 90s to truly appreciate such finely crafted low-poly

Did they forget to add the chick on the rights skin texture?

Someone here owns almost all of them

the models weren't made by paradox though. people really need to learn the difference between a developer and a publisher. the devs responsible for making this game and those piss poor 3D models is Haemimont Games. the swedes in Paradox are simply selling this shit

That’d be me. Wait, you probably don’t mean
“via piracy,” though…

the fuck are you even doing with it all? CK2 is only good for incest simulation

This is now a sweden yes thread

Yeah, I know. I’ve found it to be a fair bit more fun than EU IV. And since Paradox is too fucking retarded to comprehend that COUNTRIES EXCHANGED MONEY FOR LAND FOR CENTURIES and removed that mechanic from every game since Victoria ONE, I have to settle for things like fucking my sister to inherit another nation.

Fucking seriously, why the hell did they take it away? How do they think the Louisiana Purchase happened? How do they fucking think the Mexican-American War worked?! The US even bought fucking NORTH BORNEO in the 1840s (this really happened) but then sold it to the British a month later. Why can’t I bribe another nation to sell me their land?!

And they wonder why people pirate this shit

No.