So what exactly was The Boss's true message?

I'm sick of having to read billions-of-words-long paragraphs by autists about how Snake is misunderstanding what The Boss meant yet never giving a complete answer. Was it really just about "muh open borders"? It can't be that stupid.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snake_Plissken
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kojima probably didn't knew himself, like most japs he just copied stuff from the west that he liked and crammed it all together into a deformed mass.

The Boss just wanted John to take her to Outer Haven with his Solid Snake

If you wanna be reeeeal generous, you could phrame it like this: she had a philosophical idea: "hey be fucking cool you retards chill goddamn", or, simply "needless suffering should be avoided".
Everyone else, however, tried to make her point a political phramefork. "open borders" (SHE MENT WAR IS BAD U GUYS ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT ACTIVATE), "purpose for soldiers" (ppl are mean to soldiers, must be that needless sufffering she meant lol, lets kill people for fun and profit), and so on.

If you wanna be generous.
More likely, Kojima just heard about the phenomenon of astronauts tending to gain massive perspective, become weird pacifists, and behave like weird monks and shit, and didnt put two seconds of actual thought to her actual ideas.

Short answer: Snake misunderstood what The Boss meant.
Long answer: Sssnnnaaakkkeeee mmmiiisssuuunnndddeeerrrssstttooooooddd wwwhhhaaattt TTThhheee BBBooossssss mmmeeeaaannnttt…

The Boss experienced the Overview effect when she went to space a long time ago. She wanted the world to remain as it was.
There, that's it.

That all mgsfags are retarded beyond redemption.

Reminder Kojima needed a cowriter for MGS 1-3; all the political intrigue came from Furukawa. Kojima is a libcuck brainwashed by jewlywood movies.

Post your images and go.

The world should do away with nuclear weapons so that conventional war can be possible once again, and therefore soldiers will have a place in nations and will never be discarded again.

That's Big Boss. We're talking about the Boss.

Who is he quoting?

Sorry I misread that, need to get some sleep.

"It is what it is."

long answer: she didn't want revenge on the nation that tried to fuck her, she didn't want to change the world with a powerful message or some shit. she saw the earth and it was beautiful for what it was. she was a soldier and she was loyal to playing the role she was meant to play in the bigger picture.

Why was Liquid Snake so asshurt about not having the dominant genes? It's not like having dominant genes means you're a fucking sexual tyrannosaurus while having the recessive genes means you're fucking trash.

Because Kojima's a hack, also because BB gave him shit all the time. He grew an inferiority complex.

because he was told he was inferior and he wanted to be the Bigger Boss. if you take what mgsv showed us, he was beat into retarded baby submission when he was a kid and he remained a child with child-like thinking even throughout his impressive military career.

Because Kojima probably saw somethig like that on a movie

The proof is in the credits, Kojimacuck. Why else do you think every MGS from 4 onward is filled with bullshit retcons and one dimensional characters like HOT COLDMAN

Waiting for the inevitable "since when is it cool to hate on maestro"

I think you mean Guest Hostman.

Ass titsman?

tl;dr The Boss was used by the government, then they took her child, then forced her again on a suicide mission, then sent the man she loved to kill her, then she gave up on life and fought Snake and he beat her and then shot her
Then Snake took her speeches too seriously and the franchise continues
Nothing at all, was just pissed off that the Western armies are always fighting for political interests rather than for their countries. That's pretty much all of her ideology summed up.

As for the faggot who keeps lurking this board and only ever posts whenever MGS, Kojima or even Konami gets mentioned, he can stay asshurt and always sleep at night with the certainty that the majority of anons here like the MGS franchise and Kojima's crazy writing.
Baseless argument
Baseless argument

Wannabe film director, friend with jew jew abrams and "worried about the rise of right wing in USA".

I sure do love Twin Snakes and Metal Gear Solid 4.

absolutely no argument

Anyone has his tweets about how you will feell embarassed about your deeds and actions or whatever? Or that Quiet was a statement about sexualized female characters? Or how he was scared about Trump? Or that he is butt buddies with Spicormo del Toro and JJ Abrams?

I don't think you know what "baseless" and "no argument" mean.

This is a reddit tier post.

Shoo shoo.

I'm just going to say it:
The Boss was literally the worst thing to happen in the MGS universe.
Her actions within the universe of MGS makes her the biggest fucking idiot and the cause of all the ills of the world.

She's fiercely loyal to her country. To a fault.
Even when her country does absolutely immoral and shitty things, she's right there behind them acting as a shock troop for the establishment. It shows a great lack of a moral compass and empathy for the enemies of her country, and like she stated in the beginning of Snek Eater, enemies are malleable. No nation keeps the same enemy for too long. Loyalties and interests change with the times.

But here's my biggest gripe with her and what makes her the worst fucking piece of shit:
She acts as a defector to creep her way into the ranks of the Russians (specifically Volgin and co.) all to take the Philosopher's Legacy and fork it over to America. Now, she knows very well just how shitty the Philosophers are. Starting wars over petty bickering and money. Sending the serfs to sacrifice their lives all in the name of greed. Basically think of the Philosophers as semi-analogous to modern kikes.
She finally earns the trust of Volgin and obtains the Philosopher's Legacy.
And what does she do with it?
What does she do with the literal lifeblood of the powers that be that play with a nation's people as if they're their toys?
Does she destroy it, bankrupting the Philosophers?
No…
Does she take the money for herself; start her own PMC ala future Big Boss to fight against the Philosophers?
No…
Nope. Instead, the most sophisticated soldier in the history of the world dallies around and gets one-upped by a Ching Chong spy.
Well, ok. But at least she learns from her mistake and goes after Eva, yeah?
Nope. Instead she decides that sacrificing herself to ZOG is the ultimate virtue. The same ZOG that threw her around and used her as their test dummy. The same ZOG sending countless men to die in vain for some stupid fucking shekels.
The Boss is literally the epitome of a shock trooper for a globalist, ZOG agenda. The Philosophers (and their puppet state, America) doesn't give a single fuck about her. They've done nothing but cause trouble for her and the entire world.

She had the single biggest weapon that could finally bring the world to peace. And she fucks it up. And when she fucks it up, she tries to play the muh patriotism card.

The Boss deserved to die. And Big Boss is a fucking cuck for crying over the tool of the kike oligarchy.

And not only that, but the heirs to the Philosopher's power, Cipher, all formed from a complete misunderstanding of what The Boss actually wanted for the world (spoiler: her trip to space made her realize that "We're all just equal, man! There's no such thing as borders or nations. We're all just one big family! Globalism FTW!").
And Cipher eventually led to what would be a literal 1984 Big Brother scenario of digital information rationing, information flow tampering, and censorship. People can't even name the Jew Patriots La Lu Le Li Lo without being physically censored by nanomachines, son.

Masses of wealth controlled by an elite clique. Wars and bloodshed. Information structure control. Slavery of the masses.

All this because The Boss had more loyalty to muh stars and bars than she did to humanity's interests as a whole.

Fuck her and fuck anyone that likes her as a character.

this is the closest answer here.

tl;dr

tl;dr The Boss is a pawn of the kikes

That's deep, man.

The Boss's true message is that she wanted Snake to fingerbang her to death and then fly a plane into the world trade center.

Ecks Dee my fellow memer…
Ecks…
Dee

Oh look, another mad Kojimacuck.

MGS4, PW, and V say otherwise. Furukawa is responsible for the dialog in that image you posted (which I originally made back in 2013).
Pic related.

I really regret being one of those faggots that thought Cuckjima was an infallible genius.

haha yes thank you fellow redditor xD please put me in the epic screencap and credit me so I can get karma too! :)

Mgsfags just need a safe space where they can circlejerk in peace.

What is it about Kojima threads that've attracting shitposters recently?

Shitposters? where? All I see iss people rightfully calling Kojima a hack.

What is it about kojimafags not being able to take any criticism regarding mgs or kojima, ever?

Also, my mistake: It's Tomokazu FUKUSHIMA–not Furukawa as I had posted–that wrote the bulk of MGS1, 2, and 3.

Get fucked Kojimacucks. Death Stranding will end your faggot hack's career.

MGS is overall a fun series of games, but dick sucking over Kojima, especially post MGS4, needs to stop.

Probably because Kojimacucks can't stand it when evidence shows that MGS was never a singular vision of some perfect genius like Kojima. And when it became that, it turned to shit.

See above. They seriously think MGS was always some auteurs vision from day one of its release, all the way back to the MSX days, as opposed to being a unified work of other talents at Konami Computer Entertainment Japan (later became Kojima Productions). Once it became the auteurs work, it started to nose dive in quality.

Good argument.

Nice argument Kojimafag. Can't wait until 2025 when the 70 dollar demo of Death Stranding: Part 1 of 6 releases in early access and you'll hail it as the second coming of Christ.

how much does konami pay you

Nice downbaot. And I make nothing considering Fukushima left Konami over a decade ago, Kojimacuck.

How much does Hideo pay you?

True, to be honest when I was younger I would just play them and not actually watch any of the story.
Then I played the games while watching the story and realized the MGS plot can pretty much be narrowed down to "how will Ocelot pull a fast one on everyone this time".

I'm guessing Konami pays you a dollar per post.

While you do it for free for a wannabe director.

Ey yo, I heard you got a gig that pays 1 holla for funpost, hook a brother out, will you? That sounds like a good deal.

tl;dr The Boss is a woman.

Are Kojimacucks really this illiterate?
Nice argument, Cuckjima.

Holla Forums got lost

And yet you attribute all the "red pilled" shit in MGS to him, a failed film director who's scared of "America's right wing".

keep going :^)

It boiled down to being the goodest goy and dying for the ZOG. That's why Big Boss fucking lost it and tried to create a world where soldiers weren't just faceless cannon fodder for the jews. Although I'm sure Kojimbo retconned that at some point because he's a fucking gay.

lmao

And if you want to really give the series more credit than it could ever deserve, we can assume that Liquid learned, at some point, that he was beaten by Venom and not Big Boss himself. Imagine, then, the tantrum he would have thrown at learning he was so pathetic as to be defeated–not even by his “father”, but by a brain-damaged and deranged lunatic who only believed that he was Big Boss.

Metal Gear Solid is a spoof in between James Bond and Rambo. The ideologies therein exist as means to deliver a plot and shouldn't be taken seriously.

Nowhere does she invoke the message of open borders, in fact it's the opposite.
She wanted to serve her country, and when her country asked her to die and make choices she didn't like she accepted. Her message to snake was that he didn't have to make the sacrifices the boss made. That he is his own man.

You mean Escape from New York
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snake_Plissken

dont know what an aras is tbh fam

The only problems I see with globalism are the most severe and deal breaking. Monopolized shit government for the entire fucking world regardless of retarded moralfaggotry and asshurt, unwanted cultural conflict and the existence of mudshits.

But now I definitely see what you're getting at.

It's almost like she was a soldier or something, weird!

Ara has nothing to do with niggerspeak or the “thick” version of any image. Ara does not imply thick. I do think the sexualization of emoji is fascinating, though, and I hope someone is working on doing more of them. Personally, I want to see if they can sexualize the mahjong tile.

🀄️

Literally, when I don't want to write an assload of government officials, I literally just make kings or not all-powerful gods and give them sensible logical reasons not to be fucking faggots to their subjects for no reason.

Something about a single mighty, incorruptible understanding figure just feels more reassuring than that shit ever could. Of course, that's pure fantasy and that's exactly why I just do that.

So a fucking tool that forgot she was a human?

Never played mgs but if its this retarded i probably never will

🀄️🀄️🀄️
THICC

🀄️🀄️🀄️🀄️
EXTRA THICC

STOP THIS DEGENERACY

RazorFag tier retards complaining about games that they haven't played and pretending that they don't have shit taste.

Wow! It's almost like she's a patriot, over looking the bad because she genuinely believes the past actions of the philosophers can be salvaged. Fun fact the philosophers weren't inherently bad, they were corrupted as time went on.

Exactly, user. She was a tool, and she was happy that she was a tool because every time she acted she kept thinking: "It's for the greater good."
Every political alignment does bad things but if you believe hard enough you're in the right. You don't care if you're just a martyr or a pawn. You're serving something greater than you.

All she wanted was a world where soldiers aren't just pawns in someone else's game. So The Boss' true message was: put down the controller and stop playing Metal Gear Solid, because that's literally what happens in every single game.

What Big Boss didn't understand is that The Boss' dream was always impossible, and trying to make it real would only make everything worse. But he tried anyway and thus fucked it up every single time, leading to every other Metal Gear Solid game ever. Which also why the series ends when Big Boss' realization that he has fucked up.

The point isn't her true message, or even whether she had a message at all. The point is that one small action or event can have profound far reaching consequences. Stories, legends, heroes and idols are all created as a side effect of the way humans conceptualize and define eachother. A disagreement between colleagues regarding what a mutually admired friend believed, as a result of seeing earth from a different perspective than she was used to, caused a spiraling out of control which culminated in that small group of flawed humans becoming the tyrannical despots, unkillable freedom fighters, subversives, and tactical and technological pioneers of legend that history would ultimately view them as. What do you think all those tapes in MGSV were about when Ocelot brought up how he got the name Shalashaska? "Now go, let the legend come back to life"? What's the entire fucking overarcing theme of MGSV?

Humans idealize others and sometimes even themselves, and people can be motivated to accomplish incredible things when they have a pure ideal to shoot for. It doesn't matter that the flesh and blood that inspired it would never measure up. So long as the snapshot of the person, and the ideal they represent, remains pure in the mind of the idealist, they will strive toward that goal and if they've got the right combination of natural fortitude and mental strength, they will move toward it and ultimately themselves become the legends which drive the next generation.

Goin off into the rhubarb about the specifics of her personal politics and ideology is akin to getting hung up on what was in Marcellus Wallace's briefcase, or where the structural plot climax is in The Tree of Life, or whether or not, when Neo EMPs the sentinels on the way to Zion, they acutally are just in another nested simulation. It's ultimately unimportant and if you are fixating on it you're missing the forest for the trees.

There's no true message.
Cuckjima is a hack who wanted to send out a anti war message so he made it abstract but in the she was just a soldier, it goes against all logic, but they didn't think about that and frankly neither did you.

Also hey, sorry I didn't come sooner I was playing an actual good game, flag related.

pic or gtfo

This user gets it.

One thing a lot of you are overlooking is the fact that The Boss and The Sorrow were lovers. A big part of her desire to 'Have soldiers be able to fight for their own ideals' and that 'Enemies change with the times' because she knew first hand from how her lover went from ally to enemy.

People really overthink things. The Boss was just someone caught between love and loyalty and wanted desperately for there to be a way out.

Capped. Goddamn, that was on point, but it's blasphemy that you tried to give meaning to MGSV's story. People aren't going to like that.
Just curious, do you watch Jordan Peterson's lectures?

JP is a nigger faggot who doesnt deserve his popularity.

I'm familiar with the guy. I'm more familiar with his mythological predecessor though, Joseph Campbell.

You're five posts in and have done nothing but make off-topic shitposts and whine about a game you don't know anything about. You're not exactly making a convincing case for whatever philosophies you adhere to over his.

Gay Straightman?

Don't bother arguing with mentally ill people.

lolololololol

Kojima just wants to finally fullfill his dreams and get his foot in the door in Hollywood like he's wanted for decades. It's not his fault Jews run Hollywood now. Let the poor jap fullfill his dreams user!

No manlets allowed.

delet this!

ok

Then what the fuck is Todd, that guy is a foot or two shorter than Kojima.

Every time Todd tells a lie he grows shorter.

But everyone has already played MGS and it's objectively shit.

Peace Walker establishes that she's half brain damaged and doesn't really know what she meant herself. The goal of "making the world whole again" is ill defined, causing everyone to go ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ and just do whatever they feel she actually meant.

If that were true he would have phased out of reality a long time ago.

TRANSLATION ERROR
Liquid meant SUPERIOR genes, not dominant.

Lel, no, The Boss was in no way loyal to America or any other nation. She was completely despooked about nations and had precisely 0 nationalist sentiments. She clearly explains that she's acting in the spirit of humanity in general and that the entire conflict of the cold war between the two opposing nations was entirely fucking pointless since they were doing the same exact thing, despite whatever appearance of the differing ideologies between Capitalism and Communism happened to be drummed up at the time.

Tell me about not being able to have a conversation in FO:NV.

If we need someone to opine on mental illness, we’ll call you, leftypol. Until then, go fuck yourself.

Ocelot is the one who actually fulfills what The Boss intended, Naked Snake just fucks it up entirely. Ocelot is the true hero of the MGS series, no surprise seeing as he's her actual child.

if you dont want to try and understand the characters in the series then why are you even here?

To whing about da joos.

You might as well ask what Kreia's true message was in KotOR 2. Her ideology isn't the point. The point is to think for yourself and stop letting agenda-driven fucktards on any side spoonfeed you your opinions.

posting just because…

This guy gets it.

Why are right-wingers always so hostile towards facts?

I think that was intentional. Its why Peace Walker doesn't have Ocelot in it. Even though its directed by Hideo Kojima. It doesn't have the "right" to be a main number game since it doesn't have the true start of MGS.

which is stupid when you realize how much manpower, experience and tech is needed for a nato state to report nbc ready in just one of their service branches. i mean even if you just look at the cold war - has nuclear weaponry reduced the amount of soldiers?

But Ocelot was just following what Big Boss wanted to do since he had an eternal hard on for him. He shut down the Patriots AI system but by doing so, would have plunged the world into chaos, into war, which is what Big Boss would have wanted. It was Sunny's FOXALIVE virus which avoided that.

Consider the status of my almonds activated.

You are forgetting:

Regardless, Boss was at a crossroads; either she revolts and the whole world is destroyed in nuclear fire or she dies and prevents this disaster. She was the victim of circumstance; had Volgin not fired the nuke at Russia, The Boss would have returned to America alive with the legacy. Instead, her duty demanded that she die not only for a country but for the sake of the world. Had it been ONLY to die because America told her, it may have been a different story. Overall, she knew the world was at stake and whether she felt duty-bound to America or not is irrelevant. Her last speech gave me the impression that she felt frustration and anger, but in no way did she come off as patriotic. As for her original legacy mission, who knows? She felt the world needed to be "reunited", it could very well be that she would have started what big Boss eventually did.

Considering with how much fervor and Holla Forums lingo you use to describe these events, it seems to me that you like to see only what you want to see. Give the game another go and pay attention this time. Some games, books and movies take more than a single viewing to truly appreciate and understand them. Why that is, take it up with the authors. For example, MGS2? Ridiculed out the gate but oh-so-contemporary today, even regarded as a masterpiece.

When your personal stance is already defensive against everything you "feel" isn't right, your mind narrows. The story of MGS3 isn't as clear-cut as you imagine it to be. Your post is very loud and "righteous", but it is still from the mind that thinks in black-and-white terms. If someone dares to disagree with you, it isn't going to instantly turn you over to their side for listening to that someone. Like how this vitriolic Holla Forums bullshit has completely ruined this board for me, but I still maintain a critical stance, regardless of events. That I am still neither Holla Forums nor Holla Forums should be proof of that. Life isn't like Age of Empires 2 where a priest yells at you and you suddenly decide to switch sides.

Because they hear The Donald "say it like it is" and go on rabid autistic sprees of pure bliss. Finally, the monkeys have someone to tell them how to think and act in a way that conforms to their desires.

>>>Holla Forums

Please try to gain an identity of your own for once, user.

Nothing, Kojimbo doesn't know shit about anything, he just pretends that he does. All his games are bad comedy flicks with horrific controls (except for MGSV which just has a shit story) that pretend that they have some deep message.

Why are you calling Kojima the Libcuck when you just said it was another writer putting the political stuff in the game?

Did you play MGS3 user?

Look I love MGS. MGS3 is one of my favorite games of all time.

But Kojima is dumb. He's a dumb libcuck faggot, and as a person he's extremely goddamn stupid. His only redeeming quality is that he's a good writer in spite of himself: He can write a compelling story that has room for a lot of interpretation to the point where we're still trying to figure out the intricacies of the plot years later, and yet I have absolutely no doubt that Kojima himself has no fucking idea at all and didn't plan it.

Kojima is the biggest argument for Death of the Author there is: To appreciate MGS, you have to disregard everything Kojima says because he's an idiot.

>>>/somethingawful/

woah guys back the fuck up we got an enlightened fence sitter here

I still don't get it, is thicc just a new way of saying that you're a fat worthless cunt?

You do know that was a fragmented AI that acted without knowing its own motives half the time, right? It probably acted faithfully to how she would have herself in the same situation and knew everything from her missions and the Teslinoyarsk incident but didn't really know much beyond that since Strangelove cobbled her together based off of her own perceptions of Boss and all the mission data she could acquire.

Writers must love people like you who are capable of filling in the gaps of their stories with your own. A forest IS just a bunch of trees after all.

Yes, its something only niggers find attractive.

you have to wonder if Furukawa provided inspiration for the enemy cast as well. Just compare Fox Hound/Dead Cell/Cobra Unit to what came afterwards. Depressing

I got a hearty kek thinking about this. This might explain why he had such a hard on trying to kill Snake.

Tell me then, what do you believe?

It's funny how the salt-left gets triggered about people disliking her ideas or plans. It's telling

And you're gonna whine about the muh evil capitalists or the bourgeoisie. 6 million~ jews are bourgeoisie by the way. Those are 6 million people you wanna get rid of and hanged.

Not the tor poster but consider this. Holla Forums has antifa toppling historical monuments and now the average joe is beginning to hate the left and associating the description with the left. Going by this logic you can assume that Holla Forums's idea of inciting a day of the rope will be met with a similar response. Dylan Roof alone proves that. Some others have come to this conclusion and realize that a new plan is needed to realize the goals of ensuring a safe nation. However, I can easily say that Holla Forums is at least critical with itself despite their bias against civic nationalism. Of course CN will not work on every nation but critical nations like the US will need to transition to this before globalist opponents close every avenue to the point the US falls into a modern Germany like state.

Enjoying the fruits of capitalism and condemning jews for exploiting capitalism are not mutually exclusive.

fix'd.

but you just did

Freedom and meritocracy, two things that neither the right nor the left want.

Go suck the Patriots' cyberdick, bootlicker.

What's wrong with that again?

I didn't say anything was wrong with it.

Okay, John Podesta. Sorry for interrupting your kiddie porn session.

True, but I'm not just interested in killing only the Jewish bourgeoisie, I'm interested in killing all of them, since the bourgeois can be made up of any race, religion, etc.

It wasn't directly targeted at you but you see a lot of the left try to break down meritocracy while the right doesn't seem to really give a fuck at best and cry "too brown!" at worst and that's assuming that meritocracy discussion is brought up and not more or less an unspoken rule that.

No, they don't. If they did, they'd care more about making sure intelligent people in general are well taken care of than about white nationalist retardation. Protip: Most white people are stupid because most people in general are stupid.

You sound an awful lot like a feminist.

Sure but I'm not talking about that. It's just that leftypol cries about Holla Forums crying about the kikes controlling a lot of shit (which they do if you only take a day to research it you'll see), they also cry about holocaust denial but are likely to deny the holomodor themselves.

Leftypol ignores that jews control a lot of shit but wants the bourgeois dead which consists of 6 million jews itself, and also bankers which too are almost all jewish, they also want the media dead which too is mostly controlled by other kikes, so there you already have three major powers mostly jewish though leftypol doesn't want to call them for what they are, jews.
Then if that doesn't work they point proudly at the fact that commies also killed jews but thats all fine because they where muh capitalists and that Karl Marx hated jews himself though he meant the religion not the race itself which too is important to note.

Leftypol has the "it is ok when i do it" mindset, that's what makes them the laughing stock of anything.

Yeah, killing all people on the top is very smart. Especially since you will be also killing a lot of people that are good at running things or are most likely miles smarter than you or me and know shit that you will never figure out yourself. Really worked out for the communists when they had to import people from different counties to do shit when they realized that killing everyone with a brain or on the top isn't such a good idea at all. You simple want to kill people that disagree with you, not because of the power they might hold and that is the problem of leftypol.

When you revolt against the bourgeoisie and commit genocide to redistribute their wealth but you become the new bourgeoisie so your workers revolt against you and commit genocide to redistribute your wealth, but they become the new bourgeoisie so their workers revolt against them and commit genocide to redistribute their wealth but they become the new bourgeoisie so their workers…

Yes and to add again the biggest group that are bourgeois are jews, so you killing them plus some others doesn't justify it all. Again "its ok if i do it", it's a childish way of thinking and I will never understand how the salt-left has such a black and white view on anything. Maybe around 2% of the 1% are utter assholes. It's insane to think they all are corrupt or bad just for having capital at all.

White nationalism is a form of racial meritocracy

Wew, THIS is why communism failed. Commies are reactionaries at their core so it's only natural that they would lash out at every person in power at the time.

I could be smarter than the smartest white man alive if he grew up in a shithole like Morocco. Your environment also determines your merit, not just your genetics.

This.

The MGS3 story makes a lot more sense and so does The Boss' actions if you assume that she had absolute omniscience about everything that happened through the entire game right up to the very ending, including the fact that Ocelot was her child and she knew what he was up to.

The thing about The Boss is that she wasn't just a wtf legendary soldier, she was also a legendary spy acting on behalf of the Philsophers and this is in keeping with the fact that EVA even says she first met The Boss when she was in their charm/espionage schools.

The Boss was the ultimate chess master who played every single side all at once. But she was aware of her own place in the world and simply did what she felt was right, in ubermensch fashion. She knew Ocelot would continue to carry on the conflict and create the changes she thought were necessary in the world, but she also wanted to leave Naked Snake with the same opportunity, since they were both important to her.

Barely

I think it's pure jealousy and nothing else. "If I can't have success or smarts, why can you".

Only about 20 to 30% does. A black kid raised in a healthy white family and environment will still a miles lower IQ than whites.

Also that doesnt really dispute what I said

still have*
It's my dumb white male genes that ruin my hands.

If the (((media))) and (((corporations))) didn't tell you what to think 24/7, you wouldn't be able to function.

This is why commies spread. This odd thinking. Obviously the black kid will have a lower IQ than a white kid in the same situation but does that mean the high IQ black is forced to serve at a mcjob? Of course not, but that black will have an uphill battle simply because if they take jobs that require a high IQ they will have to work harder than a white in the same position. Does that mean that the work the black kid did has no worth considering both the white and black completed the same job in a reasonable amount of time?
Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

It's nothing personal duder. Just the dialectic taking it's course. The ones at the top all have to die, or the ones at the bottom do. All systems created by humans have to fail eventually and start over again.

It will happen regardless of whether it seems rational or not because it's simply inevitable. Conflict is what shapes the world.

Whole lot of video games ITT

Hi Antifa.

You come to Holla Forums expecting video games? What are you, gay?

I never claimed that. I'm just saying it's more likely for a black to have an lower IQ than whites. Whatever position they have I couldn't care less about.

Yes because removing the roof and walls isn't just as retarded as removing the pillars. Again, you think only in black and white. When they are gone you'll realize you need them as much as they needed you. The revolutions commies had made made that clear to a lot of people.

Fair enough, but you do see that sentiment a lot on Holla Forums. This alone leads minorities that can help their own nations by taking in WN characteristics into commie traps that is destructive to themselves and the nation they are in. That's why I believe civic nationalism is a proper solution to this mess. A nation that instills a CN mindset can easily transition to a state where they can have 95%+ native population because borders or not, there will be those race mixers by the border. Look at Texas and how it began.
But let's be honest, the biggest problem this world faces is usury.

Funny that you people spew this Holla Forums rhetoric in an MGS thread considering that one of the biggest messages in MGS is that memes are more important than genes.

Look at what happened to Spain. Retardation isn't a white only trait.

Never said it was. Retardation is universal. The problem is that racial or gender supremacists don't admit it because they have no talent of their own, so they need to latch onto a larger identity like a race. This also applies to nations.

I'm happy as a clam that the left and the antifa destruction are going hand in hand as far as normalfags are concerned.

Well it is that people with a higher IQ have a bigger chance to book more success in whatever field they might be in, so it is not weird to think that you'd see more whites doing the thinking stuff and black mindless jobs stuff. I understand where they are coming from, be it extreme or not.

I do believe that the smart people will always drag society up no matter what, so if you remove those or simply don't have them you'd only crumble down, doesn't matter how much you hate them for whatever reason.

I think they'd be more likely to admit it, if they can understand the fact of a race or sex being different they'd understand that their own race or sex is different as well, doesn't mean they right away think that everyone from their own race or sex better than everything else. At least I personally think that's miles better and more logical than saying "we're all the same".
George Rockwell explained it pretty well in once of his speeches as did Oswald Mosley.

Civic nationalism is impossible because you can't make different races coexist in harmony no matter what you do. Pedro will always put the welfare of his in-group before any out-group. The same goes for Tyrone, Chingbong, Pajeet, Akbar, and most whites when push comes to shove. Resources on this planet are finite and every race will fight and compete to make sure they are the ones to consume them.

Civnat is like expecting the animals in the Serengeti to all get along without eating each other. That isn't how nature works. That's never going to be how nature works.

Forgot this line. But yes I can agree with that.

Ideally, blacks and whites wouldn't live in the same society. Also, for every "high IQ" black, there are many more whites of the same IQ, so it makes sense it would be harder for him to get a job that puts his intelligence to use. Although, most places today make it easier for blacks regardless of IQ.

I don't see how thats relevant.

:^)

This. Rhodesia, and Haiti are good examples of what happens when whites and blacks try to live together.

You missed the bigger picture. Look at the current state the world is in right now, CivNat is merely reversing the damage done by the acceleration globalists have been pushing for the last 30 years. Once the world is in a much more stable state it will be MUCH easier to homogenize each nation, doubly so thanks to the internet and everyone archiving everything so people can easily look back to see the mistakes of the past. Of course this kind of solution isn't an overnight thing but unless you want to risk blowing up a tense situation into a WW3 scenario then CivNat would have to be enacted on some level of society. Make the average person hate commies and anything that disrupts the state. When society is in that state it will be a lot easier for a society to swallow solutions to bigger problems like "diversity". However this kind of solution would take 4-6 generations before you can start expelling/coaxing foreigners to move to their homeland and that is assuming you have full control of the lugenpresse/memes. Both sides are human and hate to wait for progress so it's natural they will choose more extreme measures. My biggest fear is WW3 popping off, slimy creatures like the rothchilds thrive in that environment so that will only lead to bad times for both sides.

The Jews are not a hivemind, the Jews didn't make white people watch garbage reality shows en masse, the Jews didn't make white people buy Call of Dipshits instead of good games, the Jews didn't make white people genocide themselves through hysterical feminist age of consent laws that everyone else knows are batfuck retarded, and the Jews didn't make millions of white people vote for Donald "I Love Sucking Israel's Dick" Trump or Hillary "Let's Start World War 3 Right Fucking Now" Clinton. In a vein somewhat related to the thread topic, the Patriots didn't make Americans do any of that either. Americans could have chosen to seek the truth and reject the establishment propaganda they were fed, but they chose conformity over fact-finding because conformity is more convenient. In many ways, the public is just as responsible for the Patriots as Major Zero and his crew. The truth is lost on those who refuse to see.

This is why tor posters are nothing more than shitposters who try too hard.

A good soldier does his damn job no matter what. That she was trying to unfuck the whole philospher scenario but her message to Snake was do his damn job even if it sucks and the people you work for are dicks.

It really isn't her fault that Major Zero and Big Boss were turbo autists who got into a decades long spergfit ending his bastard clone having to fix things. Besides that's why we love Big Boss after all.

You're supposed to disobey illegal orders. Every soldier's job includes an oath to do so.

Don't try to apply real world logic to MGS boi, this is a universe where the branches of the illuminati are playing 4D chess to via a slew of illegal convoluted actions. The boss' message to Snake was loyalty to the end even if you're branded as an absolute monster and a war criminal as a result.

Hell that is exactly what happened to her at the end of MGS3.

That israeli will always been an honorary aryan in my heart
not really tho

if it's true it's up in the air imo then it just proves that sparks of humanity appear everywhere. Some races are just more prone to that spark than others.

He wanted the world to become the wild west again, because he was a Cowboy.

It’s not a war crime if the genocide is the right thing to do.

You're an unfunny faggot that has no idea of what he's talking about.

Every now and then I'm reminded why Holla Forums is the lesser evil.

It's pretty easy to remember. One side just wants undesirables to fuck off while the other side wants full control.

The lesser evil is still evil. It's about time we had a new group that's actually good.

You only think it's evil because it will work against your own interests.

LOL

The real lubcuck is Murata, if you bothered to check which games Kojima wrote exclusively by himself that would be Peace Walker. Metal Gear Solid 4 was co written by both Kojima and Murata and MGSV has 4 co-writers not just one which also includes Murata.

And also, think of Metal Gear Solid as Japanese 007 and everything will click into place.

No I suck cocks Murata wrote for MGS3 with Kokima and Furukawa and Kojima and Murata wrote Peace Walker together. So Kojima has not actually written a single Metal Gear Solid game by himself.