Path of Exile general /poeg/

"Izaro did nothing wrong" edition

Other urls found in this thread:

poeplanner.com/AAkAAP0ACQAAAHu-vILkkBGKr0rIPycqTW6qtfI1kti9_o9N46ZX_go64fJFMZ57wwDuLOkVIIazeA3AGqlubzt5aMEEXz8aPvIvLYMZtL6nZU29Nkd-hNl1y-pizZiNfre2QzHawXTtBS2_1VO73Q1brxR1pMIhdobOwTP2o-960359df66u-PEoqfU_shW-n8r1oowfFFHjb_UIzBx3ahLeDpCBbXC7CpbefZS7JgjQzaCXpcGGYrDOio4_W6xfMPmjbl4-X7dP_zoZgixJJ1iWt-YoSL0-KJAr-sB0X_jMfsUIO8Od9dyw6sLzAb56NhNlKDaYmh0GFYajVsmf_sAAAAAAA==
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Crypt_Map
rgho.st/8YP2W7fpG
pastebin.com/046DkVvx
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Temporal_Chains
poeplanner.com/AAkAAOEACQAAAG3yl5tdqJpaUnvDSsg_JypNAO4s6YazFSDdDVuvIXaGzsEzFHWkwi2DGbS-p3XL6mJlTb02t7aNfkMx2sF07QUtd9dW-n8r_W6NuXj5ft32o-960359df66u-PEopcGGYrDOio4bmnV-DB8UUfnVCT9_94kiw-rFr8i6jIBshnPenX9hG_UQrVI62MDHh9Bbqq18ngNwBpvO6lueWjBBF8_Gj7yLxQg7w6Kr5ARguS_1VO7NZLYvafU_shybGxGMgkrCl3yjX0j9k2SDY2Hdkp9RA3I8CoLcFIRLwAAAAAA
pastebin.com/6wS8y60q
pastebin.com/LL99ZKjj
pastebin.com/v8sRTpLd
pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/AkodoLara
pastebin.com/irfMqYaq
poeplanner.com/AAkAAOsACQAAAHJKyFuvIXaGzsEzFHWkwr6ndcvqYmVNvTa3to1-QzHawXTtBS1311b6fyv9bo25ePl-3cM6KjgwfFFH51Qk_f_eJIsPqxa_IuoyAbIZz3puqrXyNZLYvY19I_ZNkod2Sn1wUiaVYeJVS4w2idONvwW16NabJjsoA5ZuPWBDgwm-gIUONCAiJm-eykr-j03j_gryRTrhplcuU9NvTP9OKl-wm7WExWeg459Hfnrv1CM31O0_OdR29zH6oJ_C7LTFYqxsjJ2qGo1bJn_7Ff2NgcGgeBlvV1pSqJqbXfKXe8PdRmOnEYEAAAAAAA==
poeplanner.com/AAkAAOcACQAAAHBKyFuvIXaGzsEzFHWkwr6ndcvqYmVNvTa3to1-QzHawXTtBS1311b6fyv9bo25ePl-3cM6KjgwfFFH51Qk_f_eJIsPqxa_IuoyAbIZz3puqrXyNZLYvY19I_ZNkod2Sn1wUiaVYeJVS4w2idONvwW16NabJjsoA5ZuPWBDgwm-gIUONCAiJm-eykr-j03j_gryRTrhplcuU9NvTP9OKl-wm7WExWeg459Hfnrv1CM31O0_OdR29zH6oJ9aUqiam13yl3vD3UZjpxGBlQUIiZrxXWjKqSPTbyePYPGzS1fA4wAAAAAA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jesus Christ was Jewish and all those who worship him are spiritual race traitors…

This game is bullshit, they completly fucking ruined it instead of fixing previous bullshit.

Belly is BIS for every life build, ES is dead, build variety is dead, 3 viable skills in total, end game locked behind meta, etc etc

I can't wait for the league to die, at least reddit tears will be somewhat entertaining.

For some reason, I've made one of my best characters this league. I'm not a great player by any means—red maps are usually where I lose steam—but I made a Slayer based on stun, and he's tanky enough and can cheese some map bosses. It's pretty fun

Not to mention the resurrected bugs

Too bad red maps are literally where the true game begins. You just made a nice tutorial build.

B-B-BUT IT'S FUUUN! :(

I'm not getting those "random freeze but the game seems to be working" anymore that used to kill me, instead i'm getting 10 times the crashes, which are also killing me. HC players are kidding themselves.

t. I can't facetank shaper anymore with my broken build

You can still facetank it you absolute retard, you fucking wank stain, kill yourself.

But clearly not with you build, maybe you should adapt a little :^)

you sure showed me, from now on i will suck chris' cock and shower him with money so he can buy 500 boats, and praise every flaw in the game, until there will be only a single build that can do everything and the rest will be average garbage struggling in t11s.

Belly isn't even that good, it's gotten cheaper because there are better chests including kaoms. I can't even begin laughing at you claiming there are only 3 viable skills, maybe D3 would better suit you.

Yeah, a certain golemmancer can kill Shaper 100% every time.

May as well rename the game to Path of Berserker: Fall of Europe considering how the majority of people are either going Berserker for sunder/dark pact or Saboteur for glacial cascade mines.

That is complete fucking horseshit and you know it

Life is very much alive on its own, you can reach 10k life without a Kaom's Heart. Obviously that won't work for most builds but there are people that have done it with Dark Pact.

D3 is probably better at this point but i haven't really played it. ES is dead and you can't deny it, it wasn't balanced, it was killed. That's 1 less mechanic to the game, 1 less feature.

So 90% or so run around with less that 6000 life.

Previously 10k without Kaom's Heart wasn't possible, now 10k without Kaom's Heart is possible. What's so hard to understand?

In other words, you have a 30% total increase in potential maximum life.

The new prefix gives you AT THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST ROLL half of what the highest roll of it gives. It means that if you want 100 life on a piece of body armor you no longer have to get a high-tier roll, you can simply get two low-tier life rolls. And this is ignoring the fact that you can also roll strength for extra life along with being able to roll life on your shield, which too has the new prefix. So not only is the bar raised for how much life you can get but you even get shit that was previously exclusively expensive as fuck at a budget. On shields you can now even roll almost as much life as you can get from The Oak.

Oh yeah and the fact that the new prefix is armor/evasion/ES, that means hybrid life/ES is still perfectly fine.

Sweet PoE is back.

Any of you Pro faggots mind helping a nigga out? Been years since I last played and needed some help with a build.

poeplanner.com/AAkAAP0ACQAAAHu-vILkkBGKr0rIPycqTW6qtfI1kti9_o9N46ZX_go64fJFMZ57wwDuLOkVIIazeA3AGqlubzt5aMEEXz8aPvIvLYMZtL6nZU29Nkd-hNl1y-pizZiNfre2QzHawXTtBS2_1VO73Q1brxR1pMIhdobOwTP2o-960359df66u-PEoqfU_shW-n8r1oowfFFHjb_UIzBx3ahLeDpCBbXC7CpbefZS7JgjQzaCXpcGGYrDOio4_W6xfMPmjbl4-X7dP_zoZgixJJ1iWt-YoSL0-KJAr-sB0X_jMfsUIO8Od9dyw6sLzAb56NhNlKDaYmh0GFYajVsmf_sAAAAAAA==

I see. Your point is that life being better off than in 2.0 automatically makes it completely viable.

CI wasn't supposed to be a pick and win keystone, you need to build around it. Energy shield is intended as additional mitigation, that's its most primitive form. This game shouldn't be 50% CI builds and 50% kaom builds.
You take the meta way too seriously, it's obvious after a nerfing a mechanic nobody is going to use it, even if it's balanced. The same goes with Belly, it's a popular chest with inflated price, it doesn't give that much life than a good 120+ life chest with more defenses in most builds. It's the same thing that used to happen with Carcass Jack, terrible chest that only got popular because people hardly knew the difference between increased and more. Now it's even better than before for damage but thanks to path of building retards can make 2 + 2 and realize it's not that good of a chest, and nobody uses it.
Even then I do agree they nerfed ES a little bit too hard, but it's not as bad as you believe.

Most of your life comes from leveling, you have like 1200 base life at level 90, all your calculations are wrong. A build with all rares also has no potential in most cases, even RF needs RoTP.

The important thing is that I got further than I ever have by crafting and making smart decisions, rather than relying on a particular build/guide. This means that I have a better understanding of core mechanics than I did last time.

Well, since channeled skills apply all the rolls and then do it over the whole channel, I was thinking of Ruthless Support on Blade Flurry crit. Haven't mathed it out yet, but I think it would do a lot of damage

I miss Nessa's old voice (the first one). It had this subtle undercurrent of strength. But deaf faggots kept whining that they couldn't hear her.
Now we just have a loud, boisterous girl with no personality.

S-silky smooth 14 fps

are you playing on a literal toaster?

No I'm not, it just fucking downscales the graphics and pixelates them when shit gets busy and choppy

Why would you play this game? It's just one step away from being an MMO and therefore utter trash.

(1) and done shitter get out

Nobody posted after me, so you can't put any blame on my lack of posts.

Life was always viable. Just because you are butthurt that your favourite crutch was nerfed doesn't mean it was unviable, 30k ES Occultist may have been fun in your eyes but its existance never stopped most life builds from finishing all of the content in the game. Now with the buffs it can be done with much cheaper gear and on more builds.

Which is why I left shields out. Also rares are almost always superior to uniques in terms of stat potential unless it is a build-enabling unique which in most cases it isn't. And even if you are using four uniques, the remaining rares you use will still have far better stats than previously. Unless the only non-unique items you are using are belts, rings and amulets, those changes will be a significant boost to your survivability.
All I stated was rolls, how fucking retarded do you have to be? Also most of it doesn't come just from levelling, since with 200% increased life (which you would have less of in many builds) that would simply mean 2400 from levels.

Thinking of PoE always makes me bit let down because it seems like a game I would've absolutely loved if it wasn't always online and just a proper singleplayer/co-op game.

I still don't know what happened, all I know is that it's bullshit.

I've never played anything but life based, you humongous nigger.

Maybe you should fucking look up what bosses do before you complain about dying to them.
[1] pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Crypt_Map

What am I doing wrong? My clear speed is okay but it always feels like I'm about to run my last map every damn time I throw one in to the map device. It doesn't feel comfy like in shitcore.

Oh great, so all I have to do is read a wiki page before every single boss to make sure there isn't some bullshit mechanic!
Path of Exile is such a great game!
Praise GGG and Praise Chris Wilson!

Neither have I

So they replaced Geofri's curse immunity with an AoE attack? That is fairly bullshit, especially after what they said about Doedre being buffed by consuming curses on her.

A buff would have been fine, too, something like "gets enraged when cursed", But all this does is "I'm cursed? You're dead".
It's ridiculous, the entire end game is a faceroll snoozefest until you step on a landmine. But eh, gotta play the game while watching television and sometimes get woken up, right Chris Wilson?

So knowledge as requirement is bad for games because you prefer to kill everything without thinking? Or bosses with mechanics are bad and bosses should just be fat white mobs with no skills? At least you dont blame rng for your death

MoM is not really damage mitigation, its damage redirection. You need huge MP pool for it. And you need layers of defense. 600ES means nothing because you cant really restore it. Besides huge HP pool(5k is lowest playable in poe) you need at least a couple of sources of damage mitigation and good way to restore your HP. You probably have most of your mana reserved so MoM does nothing for you. If MoM gives you "additional" 500 hp you should just reinvest points from mom into life. And get some armor and use utility flasks. But the sad thing is that your build is already dead. Evasion+acro is not damage mitigation its avoidance in essentially you just playing lottery with your hp. And sooner or later you will lose.

He releases curse projectile nova based on the color of curse gem that cursed him. Pretty sure he also announces this nova beforehand. Alternatively uo should fucking know what are you doing, ignorance fucking kills.

It doesn't matter, only base life matters for your argument. You make it sound like a life increase of 30% in gear will make your potential life pool 30% bigger on average but it's a big lie, You get most of your base life from your character level and some from your strength which was not increased on gear or anywhere else.

I didn't see jack diddly dick.

Also,
Knowledge requires learning, recognizing a situation and applying that which you have learned.
One (1) other boss in the game has this mechanic. The Crypt boss has absolutely zero indication that he has such a mechanic. Hardly any map boss has a "if you do x you die" mechanic.
Tell me more about how I should have known or about how I should have learned the wiki by heart.

Lets fuck over all synergies and not deal damage but instead make shit jewel. Because fuck CWDT. Like 90% of stuff in the game.
This is main problem with the game it actively fight making interesting stuff.
I will still redo this build. Now maybe I won't drop shavronne so at least grind be for something and now poison is fucked maybe I will go with nice 6-link.

Yeah I remember when I played Hardcore like this.
Got bored after 200h after I realized I died not because of me but because of this game being always online. Now I still have shit internet but nothing will be done because "desync is fixed guys". Fuck them.

Not only you are stupid you are also blind.

What kind of nigger are you?
Game has a lot of things that instandtly kill you if you dont do something. But death because you did something stupid is the most pathetic way to die. Its suicide.
Every fucking HC player died on high level to some random bullshit, like CE totems, volatile explosion, reflect. In every fucking case its players fault and player killed himself.
Every fucking hc player died to lags(and or desync), developer fuckup(like jewel that increases damage taken from chaos damage by 50x). Its not players fault, its game fault and in most cases you cant do anything about it.
Death to a fucking yellow map boss as if he was some fucking ultimate unfair challenge. Not only you killed yourself, instead of learning from that you claim that learning is bad and can only be achieved by suicide in hc, and reading is bad for you. Its not even some fucking obscure rougelike, where the only way to learn it is to find outdated source files because there are no documentation. Poe has bigger wiki than fucking arreat summit. TO avoid this death you could just read one small page. But no, its too hard for you.

Legit reason. Their solution to this problem was "just move closer to servers".

Chris Wilson has his cock embedded so deep into your throat it's surprising that you're even breathing.

I didn't know that, and while its an interesting mechanic, there's nothing in game to indicate that.

Even though she's curse based, again it doesn't really say

Uhuh.
Post a timestamp in this video where you see an indication that he's about to nuke you with his nova.

Yeah, yeah, everyone else fault and reading wiki is stupid. Bosses must have ingame articles which explain everything to you before you fight them. And doing something stupid must reward you, not punish.
I am glad, you are leaving, too bad you dont listen to anyone because you think you are smarter than everybody. Oh well, I guess you are going to play games with extensive manuals in them. Like "press X not to die".

Except that she is made out of curses and everything about her is curse based.

Dark projectiles nova. Player was distracted by loot that hide the boss. Not timestamp, but picrelated, blue circle around boss.

That blue circle around the boss?
That's the harbinger's spawning animation.
Have you even played 3.0? Are you baiting me? Because I feel rused.
That's it. You're one of them famed rusemen, are you not? You sure got me good, you little rascal.

No, the blue circle around boss, in my 2nd pic.
Goes off on 21 second, huge blue nova around boss, than he goes into small black nova around him, than he releases projectiles. Cant you fucking see it? Nova covers the whole fucking screen.

And does anything about it indicate that it is happening because you're cursing him?

It indicates that he is going to do something dangerous. But no, it doesnt have prompt "are you sure you want to curse him, he is going to kill you if you do" and no "press X to not die to him". You know, usually action games dont have long manuals in them that appear in the middle of the fight. I dont remember last time I played a game that explained everything to me. And I dont remember last time I had a problem with game. But hey, triple notification is not enough for some players. Giant blue nova, small dark nova and projectile nova after that. WHo could have guessed that something like that might be dangerous? Most people cant even see it!

Yeah didn't you know, this game is back to path of life nodes. ES got nerfed into the shitter without CI so no real reason to run it over pure life especially as 600 ES isn't just "using pieces of gear for slots".
Aside from that, evasion is psuedo random and I'm assuming you're doing the smart thing and popping granite flasks/divination for the extra 4% max resists. and yes divination is a very good mitigation flask.
Honestly if you're running evasion/acro just drop acro and pick up IR. You won't get splatted as hard and you'll probably be alright without much conversion to your build.

Wrong. CI is basically meaningless, lowlife is much better, because of spell damage and additional benefits of lowlife plus chaula amulet gives you more ES plus additional auras.

no I meant CI got shit on. So ES is not very good anymore. I.E "Without CI (as it got completely murdered) ES is bad compared to life"

Contagion is intentionally weak, since it is designed to be used with Essence Drain, so that it would deal so little damage that you would be unable to overscale it and thus would have plenty of time to hit white mobs with Essence Drain. So out of all of the skills you picked to turn into a main skill, you picked wrong. Even Frost Bomb, which the devs stated was intentionally designed with the purpose of being a supporting active skill, would be a better choice than Contagion. All you have to do to make Contagion good is to combine it with Essence Drain and scale Essence Drain instead.

And now its mandatory to use wither and blight with it. Which is kind of overburdened. 2 main skills, 2 debuff skills, 1 movement skill, abyssal cry.

Not really mandatory with Blight, since two jewels give 50% increased damage taken, while Wither gives up to 70% increased damage taken. You can very easily give up Blight for more jewel sockets and survivability because you won't be standing still. Also Contagion is a clearing skill, not a single-target one, you can apply it to the boss so that the fight goes faster but it won't make any significant difference other than saving a few seconds. Abyssal Cry isn't necessary either if your Essence Drain is decent, since in many cases it kills mobs instantly.

In fact, the spreading effect is the ONLY reason to get Contagion, since Decay is much better damage-wise if you are looking for a debuff.

Duh.

50% increased damage taken instantly. Every single damage source is important. Abyssal cry is really speeds up clearing especially if mobs are fat.
And you can use blight to apply curses. But still its a lot of fucking skills you need to target.

How much life and increased% life is considered the minimum to shoot for? Also how much of it should come from gears?
At level 90 as a Gladiator I've got 4.5K life: 406 from gear, 199 from Str, 40 from tree, and 1118 from level. As far as % increased its 165% from tree, -7% from gear (+27% w/ BoB). BoB would give me 545 life. It is the last item needed for the build at current. As far as DPS its 212K on hit and 127K AoE DPS against bosses (chest is only 5 link). This is with all flask running (Basalt, Diamond, Atziri's, Rotgut), boss being shocked, and having blocked the boss recently (Violent Retaliation Gladiator Perk).

7k hp for melee, 6k hp for ranged. 4.5k is fucking nothing.
It works differently now. Basically it does nothing.

I just started to play this and I'm a qt witch :3
I'm gonna try to do a minions build

though I can only really get into it on weekends right now so that means 3 days a week.

Luckily it hasn't caused me any problems yet running T10-T15 maps. the 78% block is a god send, its very satisfying to watch a volatile explosion and see your life bar not move. Looks like if I get all 4 jewels with +6% life, switch out for a T1 life affix chest, switch Ming's Heart and Romira's Banquet for T1 life coral rings, and switch The Magnate for a T1 Leather Belt I can boost to 7K hp, +214% increased life and 813 life from gear, 247 from str, and 1130 from level. Basically every item giving increased life and 30 str. Thing is DPS drops to 155K on hit and 93K AoE

Fuck. I've got T1 life rolls on every single piece of non-unique gear and over 200% max life from the tree- what the hell should I do?

Jewels.

One or both of the life prefixes?

This is the error message I get when attempting to install PoE: "0x80070483 - no application is associated with the specified file for this operation"

What the fuck is this bullshit?

How many non unique equipment slots do you have? Everything short of my helm, weapon, and amulet give life. It took T1 life in every slot, 500 Str, and 4 jewels all %inc life to get 7K. Basically gear needs to give 800 life and total %inc life should be over 200%.

Just download installed game and update it. Or you can try installing c++ redist or some shit.

From where?

rgho.st/8YP2W7fpG
Try this and install all the shit from there.

Why does this come off soundling like an excessive amount of effort when 5k is a "minimum"?

Damn.

Neck, quiver, belt, gloves, head. Chest is a CJ BABY because of the area damage working really well with caustic arrow. I actually managed to get a good enchant on my head too so it's not at an optimal amount of life, but still about ~85.

Do you have any mitigation like curse-on-hit Enfeeble or Enduring Cry?

CWDT+Immortal call. My curse on hit applies vulnerability for ease of clear speed.
Also running grace.

CWDT Immortal Call is great for small hits, not so much for big hits. For protection against big hits, try to find space for Cast When Stunned with Immortal Call, since stun rolls before damage is applied meaning that Immortal Call will negate the attack that hit you (you still get stunned though). Assuming it procs due to the % chance to cast

what happens now?

Then you're just going to have to find a way to dig yourself out of the hole you made. In most cases that means giving up offensive curses and going for defensive ones instead.

Oh it wasn't a concern of mine, I was just posing the variable, but thank you anyway.

munz

My stun Slayer is like 76 and just a bit shy of 4000. I went for life nodes but I dont have much armor or mitigation but I hit about 79% phys reduction when flasked and charged

Funny part is that I am crafting them myself, combining with currency exchanging and general trading. Poe is jew-sim.

That number is based on random more than evasion. Charshit shows damage reduction versus random damage, not the damage of monsters.

Its a good idea, but it only works for int characters, and in most cases you want stun immunity, because 0.5 sec will not save your ass.

Bullshit.

Add 1k more to life and that's good enough to run red maps, assuming you have leech somewhere in your slayer build. (And you fucking should).

Half of the time I don't even basalt, and I get a paper 71% phys reduction just from end. charges and regular armour. I did go out of my way to pick up % phys reduction from the tree and armour.

Here's my POB link if you care to take a look and suggest something
pastebin.com/046DkVvx

Izaro was a basement dweller with a bad case of limp dick. He couldn't make no babies so he built the most elaborate and pointless basement of them all, and nobody wanted to play in it because most of it's challenges relied on platforming, and PoE's platforming was really clunky unless you had a quicksilver flask and cheesed it. Thanks for the easy ascendancy points, you over-compensating faggot! Enjoy spending eternity with your waifu getting raped by niggers looking for skill points.

-Chitus Perandus

No, I'm serious. I've never gotten rng this good. first 4 kills were 3 flasks 1 sword. After those 40 I did 50 with only 2 flask drops. Also havn't 6 linked anything in ~5000 fusings this league. rng balance or something.

I guess they were too busy to shitpost on some imageboard.

Kaom's Roots. Literal BiS boots for every life based build assuming you don't have 1h + kaom's heart.

Is it ever worth slapping scouring orbs on something to chance a unique?

I'm inquisitor. Shield charge is my walking alternative.

I picked ED as my main skill once they both came out. Entire idea was to recreate Witch Doctor locus swarm from D3. It was one of few moments I enjoyed D3.
I simply saw that my builds include 2 main skills in a way and wanted to make something more fun than self casting with it.
I admit curse on hit could have been way too fucking OP with this skill but instead of giving contagion -50% curse effect with curse on hit they just removed hit on it.
Look this is GGG when PvP came out:
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Temporal_Chains
Ok something will be broken in PvP, so they just adjusted numbers but didn't negated anything. Contagion is straight up removal of synergies that could have had extremely interesting.
I am not playing PoE to use copy of Locus Swarm, I am playing PoE to build my own version of Locus Swarm. I don't want x to be main or support skill, I want skills to be versatile.

Oh yeah and I returned to this thread to say Witch holding 2h swords is cute AF and I feel bad for not going skeletons with unique sword.

Well he's not wrong. Pic related

But things like Uberlab are insanely profitable (More so than maps, get a good enchant on a popular helmet and you have a 500c sale right off the bat) and you need MS for that. Besides, most evasion builds are also technically life builds so Kaom Roots are out of the question.

That reminds me, does Eldritch Battery let you reserve from ES, or just mana?

Just mana. But taking EB is used to cast spells while your mana is all reserved.

Need help

I live in the philippines

How can i get the game? Steam doesnt even let me search for it.

You can just sign up on the PoE website and download from them.

Thanks

But should i expect compatibility issues and region locking problems if i dont do it through steam?

LOL

Not to my knowledge. You would connect to the closest server just as you would with the Steam version. The game would update before launching so you shouldn't expect compatibility issues.
To my knowledge the only difference is that Steam takes care of the login authentication for you compared to the direct client.

what

I've done minion builds before, let me give you some advice.

Steel rings cost more than exalt. Dont you know that?

Firebreather cannibals have crazy single target damage. And kitava guys are good all around.

A well crafted one, i'd suppose. It's just a super iron ring.

I'll probably mess with it a little, try and get double added physical on it with some good rolls; the implicit is on the low end unfortunately.

Crystal belts, opal rings, marble amulets drop only in a few shitty endgame maps and because of that farming them is harming your map drops and playing shitty maps.

Rerolling implicit cost almost nothing.

I got it out of a Mineral Pool, it was rather easy to do. Unless you mean the layout, in which case yes, it was slightly annoying to move around in.

Yep. In most cases bosses are irrelevant. Layout is important but also every map has different number of mobs in them and different sizes and as result different density. They also connected to different maps on atlas and therefore can drop even locked maps on atlas.
But to be honest its less important this league, harbinger orbs can just turn any map into any unshaped map without much trouble.

(checked)
And the layout:density ratio is why Gorge is so popular, yeah? At least I think it's Gorge, whatever that super linear map is Believe me, I know the importance, i'm using Bisco's Leash for additional memes so going fast and killing fast is very important to me. Still need a Collar, though.

Movementspeed affects shield charge speed. Thats what makes shield charge so good.

What about Charged Dash or whatever? Is it usable? Is it worth Trickster getting the free move skill cost node?

Alright did you just get here from like 9 patches ago

Havn't used it personally, but from what I've seen it's an okay skill. I've heard it's pretty clunky to use though. Why trickster? You obviously have the free charged dash, but all the other nodes are pretty worthless for charged dash. I'd personally probably go berserker/raider/some duelist shit.

Spectres have some pretty good single target damage now, especially with subpar gear. Maybe if they weren't so awful to use I'd try a spectre build, but that'll probably never happen.

Havn't used it personally, but from what I've seen it's an okay skill. I've heard it's pretty clunky to use though. Why trickster? You obviously have the free charged dash, but all the other nodes are pretty worthless for charged dash. I'd personally probably go berserker/raider/some duelist shit.

Spectres have some serious single target damage now, especially with subpar gear. Maybe if they weren't so awful to use I'd try a spectre build, but that'll probably never happen.

What?

Are dual claws worth it? Can I sustain enough life doing that with +life/hit effects, or do I need leech? Do I NEED Vaal Pact too?

Bone Crushers

Switched my totems from pizzablast to glacian cascade. Currently I can put down 3 totems each doing 70k dps each buff'd. 210k dps ain't bad eh?

Just make sure you select the international region when signing up, then connect to the Singapore server (which is IIRC, the closest in SEA). If you can't find it on the server list because Garena being the stupid fucktards they are, but thank fuck that's gone now, just type it in and you will still connect to the gateway.

salamat anonfam

pic is an inside joke that only pinoys will get in case you are

Daily reminder that Innocence did nothing wrong.

So yeah I was ready to kill myself but someone on chat pointed out I could chance 6-link Terminus Est.
350 worth of chaos is only 300 chaos worth of chance and savage orbs. Still fun project to be doing.

Oh well me dropping useless 6-link is much better reason to kill myself than your gf being asshole bitch.

But what about defeating dindu god of cannibalism? Do you think it was good? Or building giant glorious empire? What good was about most glorious empire? At least some of templars had courage to stand against them. Like The Shaper who went against empire and tried to fix it by bringing diversity into "our" world.

It was pretty gay how Innocence was pussified in the Epilogue. I can understand him regretting everything he did but that seemed fairly lazily done.

You will complain about it and not how Kitava act 10 is same fight as Kitava act 6?
Dominus still best boss and I won't deny all the years with him as final boss had something to do with it but you cannot beat boss that instead of turning into mega-boss turns into monstrosity while saying "This world is an illusion, exile". Just look at his quotes, he is awesome.
But yeah second best was Innocence and I enjoyed how he actually made sure to turn Oriath back to normal. Fuck you and your opinions twice.

Dominus just felt more like a final boss imo. Kitava just was kind of there and didn't really mesh with anything

Well he was murdered by you and usually it makes everyone think twice. And its not like he has anything else to do except going on adventure.

They have you kill gods because they heard about that Shinto jrpg kill god cliche. Fucking finance degree.

I haven't listen to single line in PoE after playing it for 500h. Dominus is same for me as Kitave in terms of didndu.
But Dominus asserts what he is about in one line I already posted and later turns into some muk/Grimer. What other game had a balls to make final boss actually monster instead of epic encounter? I seriously want to know it because it was one of few things that made PoE very climatic. It wasn't regular RPG story it was story about exile surviving and doing great instead of exile being a hero.

Malachi felt tacked on too, like they felt too much of a need to go "WE HAVE A PLOT GUYS"

Fucking exactly.

Do you think that turning empire into shit is something that hero will do? You play as murdermachine who murders just because you can.
Final boss is the shaper/uber atziri/chaula. Kitava is just mid level gate.

Plot is not so bad compared to other games. What other game has nazi golden god helping you instead of "religion is stupid!".

I played this game when fucking Vaal Oversouls was final boss during alpha, yeah I dropped a game immediately after that because 2 acts were boring. Mapping had no Chaula/Atziri/Shaper.
and:
Exactly you weren't hero, you were exile surviving Wreaclast. Eventually taking revenge of one guy that exiled you. I think like I said I haven't listened to single dialog in 500h of me playing the game.

Kitava is where the plot stops though. Unless you think epilogue means something other than it does

Well, I cant argue with someone who dont know anything.

Shaper is directly after main questline. Unless you dont count him for some reason. Sometimes I think that I play the game alone and everyone else talk about it without ever playing.

So playing the game means following the storyline?

Plot in a videogame is like a plot in porn. You expect it to be there to give context, but it doesn't ultimately matter.

The game was always about Kitava and nightmare. Thinking that the Shaper matters or is relevant doesn't mean a thing

Yeah, its just a final boss of the game. Who cares.

Also

Meanwhile

And then compare that to

Yes, you dont.

Any of you fags mind looking at a build?

Remind me, does Trap Cooldown affect the speed that the traps/mines get restocked?

Post it.

Traps yes, mines don't have a cooldown.

Aren't you limited to only carrying 3 at a time?

Mines only have a limit on how many can be placed at a time and cost alot of mana. Traps have a cooldown and a limit to how many you have in stock.

I'm pretty sure I need Tidebreaker to move into the "tier" of content and do things better. I'm on SSF and out of fusings and chances, so I can't really do much to acquire it. What do?

Stop playing SSF or pick a build that doesn't need a specific unique to function

It's not that I need a specific unique, I'm stuck with 5L chest, Tidebreaker is an upgrade in every way, and I'm using pic related

poeplanner.com/AAkAAOEACQAAAG3yl5tdqJpaUnvDSsg_JypNAO4s6YazFSDdDVuvIXaGzsEzFHWkwi2DGbS-p3XL6mJlTb02t7aNfkMx2sF07QUtd9dW-n8r_W6NuXj5ft32o-960359df66u-PEopcGGYrDOio4bmnV-DB8UUfnVCT9_94kiw-rFr8i6jIBshnPenX9hG_UQrVI62MDHh9Bbqq18ngNwBpvO6lueWjBBF8_Gj7yLxQg7w6Kr5ARguS_1VO7NZLYvafU_shybGxGMgkrCl3yjX0j9k2SDY2Hdkp9RA3I8CoLcFIRLwAAAAAA

Only level 44, and trying to work on getting Hp now, since I'm getting wrekt by bosses, or my gear is crap

Also is anyone else getting audio bugs when talking to NPCs?

I have been, sometimes, yes. I'm guessing crackling, popping, and raping your sound channels until you restart?

Yea, that's what i'm experiencing.

Me too
From forum posts, apparently POE is overheating sound cards and causing these sounds.

HOW

Actually I have an HDMI out port on my graphics card, which goes into my monitor, and my headphones are plugged into my monitor, so the sound does in fact go through my card, which is weird but thanks current year

Shit didn't start until I met innocence, but then it got real bad.

Alright we're in the game again

That is the only thing you have been saying all thread and you have yet to back up ANY of it. Simply claiming that others don't know shit doesn't instantly make anything you say true nor does it actually mean the people you are pointing fingers at don't know shit. Either back up your claims or fuck off because I have actually bothered to take the time to listen to the dialogue, the Shaper is only a threat to people trying to explore maps which themselves are just alternate realities that you are inventing.

Zana dialogue.
Shaping

Memory of Awakening can be found in maps with a base tier of 14.

If text breaks, I dont give a fuck.

Dont have other dialogues in text and dont have time to fucking type all of them. What gave you idea that maps are completely isolated in 1st place? Someone who is fucking overlord of mapping, can find his way into your ass, if he wants to. You dont even need to read anything past the fact that he is really fucking good with maps, to understand that he can get anywhere he wants.

Theorycrafting for a Mirror Arrow miner is turning out to be more difficult than imagined
It is really tough to decide because for all of these it is impossible to tell what is really better.

Mirror/Blink Arrow minion is fairly complicated but all you need to know is that Lioneye's Glare is mandatory and that minion damage is the only thing outside of auras that scales their damage

Zana's fear of the Shaper's influence on other worlds you create potentially affecting the world you live in is a fear, not an actual known threat, she never actually mentions cases of it happening but rather entertains the idea of it. Her lack of understanding of how maps work is the whole reason why she is obsessed with them. The fact that you can shape alternate universes however you want simply by fucking around with a small map suggests that reality inside the map device consists of things you invent yourself or that you simply find coordinates to one possibility out of infinity that is close to what the initial thing was. Even if you were to find a map of Oriath and shape that, it wouldn't erase the existance of the original Oriath nor would that change it, you would simply be inventing a new reality which didn't exist before where it is the way you want it to be.

Also whenever Shaper invades the maps you are in, he never changes reality as a whole there, he only affects a specific monster there. Something like that could very easily happen even without the concept of mapping, corruption does so as well and as Tora states the corruption too is a carefully planned thing as shown by creatures that are not mutated through evolutionary processes but rather through The Beast specifically designing them to kill. Breach and Harbinger are both examples of invading forces from other realities bleeding into yours while Shaper himself doesn't actually do that, the only place where you see reality warped by Shaper is in the world he himself is creating from scratch. Harbinger is simply creatures portalling in and Breach is really the only reality-changing thing in the game.

Okay.
You basically making autoattack build.
It deals 75% more damage than your autoattack unscaled without anything good on it. All the juice comes from cool effects of bow skills and passives will not work. Simple zombies will deal more damage in every situation. You can just put word of reflection on gloves and it will deal more damage in every situation compared to blink arrow.
And it must be abysmally painful to play. Just make something nice using The Scourge instead.

I didn't say it was irrelevant, I said that a completely different conclusion could be drwan from what you presented.
I have made a Mirror Arrow trapper before, the damage is actually really good, you shouldn't forget that you can spam multiple so all you need to do is multiply the damage by how many minions you have on the screen. The thing is that Mirror Arrow miner is a different playstyle and changes the way you build it fairly significantly, with multiple traps I was able to consistently have 20 minions up at the same time which makes that 75% more damage fairly significant. One advantage of it is that you are no longer forced to either go Sunblast or Saboteur. Mirror/Blink Arrow with Minion Instability was also incredibly overpowered until its life got nerfed by 90%, many people used it to create 0% duration minions that would one-shot bosses.

Yeah, The Shaper and Master Cartographer is nothing compared to you. So no information regardless maps in game cant be trusted. Fucking brilliant.

Zana is leaning about maps to find out the details of how they work (since otherwise she wouldn't be trying to draw a map of INFINITE parallel universes) and the only dialogue of him you have where he hasn't gone mad is from the memories you find where he still has no clue how they work. I may have worded that poorly but the point is that the only person that can truly know the answer doesn't say because he wants to kill you as a result of having turned senile.

Yeah yeah, Just because the guy says he wants to destroy the world, you should not worry about it. He is completely harmless. And if the best expert avaible tells you the same you must just assume she is wrong because fuck you.
Just because someone says he wants to destroy world, you should not worry, because destroying world is simply crazy!
So. Everything you dislike is wrong and everything you like is truth? Nice arguing position. You must be a woman.

This doesn't help. What skills are you using? are you playing hardcore or softcore? What ascendancies are you planning on taking?

To add to this, your mine dps is only limited by the speed which you can put them down, and your mana. I found myself running out of mana more often than walking to the next pack to kill. God, I miss my bladefall miner.

Anyway, been trying to make an Iron Commander Ranger viable. So far so good, but I'm only level 55, and feeling the pinch of not being able to leech. Probably need some way to crowd control so that I don't actually need to be in the thick of things.

I wish Kaom's isn't BiS for chest in almost every build, but I'd practically need it here given how lackluster evasion and dodge are.

I was playing glacial cascade mines earlier in the league, you can just use vaal clarity and Lavianga's Spirit once you have the currency. Glacial cascade mine single target is ridiculous. Can kill a shaper phase in a single beam with mediocre gear.

You could do Barrage + Life on hit for a bit of recovery and for crowd control you could use the Decay support, since that has a neat bit of damage with minimal investment

Belly is good if you dont have enough %life on tree. And good in general. Might be better than kaom for softcore.

Depends on the build, most builds that use 1 handed weapons belly is better. 2 handed builds, RF and the like are better with Kaom's

Bump

Consider:

wtf I love being hit now

Well, kaom is obviously better for life RF, everyone understand. And of course it depends on build, like everything else. Except lowlife builds. Some things are just best in slot and you cant do anything about it.

Its just tier 10. Use Solaris panth and you will be fine.

Mean to say 6 but whatever.

Hey guys, I've not played PoE in years and years. If I can find my own account, what's a good server/gametype to start on again and what's a good class to try and get back in the swing of things?

Harbinger sc/hc.
Sc is good if you are new player or in general dislike hc.
HC has much better economy and you have bragging rights.
There are one server for the world. except chink server and xbox ghetto
Every class works except supper gimmicky ones. Try not to play something like spectre summoner or something similar. And some builds may cost too much for you, but whatever. Play whatever you like, just remember to have at least 150% hp on tree for ranged or 200% for melee. I personally always wanted to play glacial hammer MF build, but it has super low dps for me, but you might like it because its dirt cheap and may allow you to farm low tier maps with shitload of loot from them. But it is low tier build, so you will need another real character after it.
And its(any build) impossible to play without purchasing stash tabs. Message me if you want to play HC(but I recomend you to play sc).
You can also try everyone favorite class The Jew. You stay in trade chat, exchanging currency while you craft jewels/jewelry. With knowledge of market returns about the same as running maps.

I knew hanging onto this thing to fuck with was a good idea. Even rolled Skill at max, too.

Thanks, it's coming back to me a bit now. Seems I used to be an RF marauder, which after some reading up is completely out the window now. Thought about starting off again with a fresh Glacial Cascade Mine Saboteur for cheapness. Then level up a scorching ray inquisitor to take advantage of my old RF gear. If I enjoy the cascade build and the game isn't as laggy peice of shit as it used to be may start league before this one ends for practice then start properly when a new one happens. Also harbinger and league types is pretty new to be too, but I'll work it out.
Just gotta find a good method to level up quickly solo again.

what are you talking about RF marauders can clear shaper

See this is why I ask you guys first, I was reading they nerfed RF. Is this build pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1985355 shaper capable? Or dd you mean the RF totem build? Also shaper didn't exist last time I was playing many years ago so I'm a bit out of the loop on that too.

Seems good enough?
I would probably ditch some of the more damage nodes until you get a kaom's but it should be easily do-able.
Alternatively going chieftain is much more survivable but you do much less damage if you want to play safer.

RF isn't a fast clear by any means, but it's incredibly safe and a solid choice for anything that's not a dps race.

Thanks I'll spend my skill points there in a few days, going to start fresh with the Mine build just to get a feel for playing and the lag situation before I just die a lot. Yeah I got a Belly not a Kaoms . Also just realised my guy isn't on the Harbinger server anyway so it's a bit moot to even use him, still could use him for practice. So much has changed I'm still pretty lost, just found out item filters and shit exist now. Don't suppose there's anyone has any good levelling advice or is it just the standard get out there and grind?

Read again, berserk RF is top tier. Just as berserk ANYTHING.
But chieftan is shit for rf.

What the fuck are you talking about? You dash with shield charge and everyone dies instantly. Its not great against endgame bosses yeah, doable but not great.

I keep getting an out of memory crash a lot, will switching to DX9 fix this or is it something else?

Fuck yeah, first Atziri kill with undergeared Frost Blades build. It's fucking annoying having to swap gems mid-fight to avoid splashing the mirror though.

HOLY SHITBALLS NIGGERFUCK HORSECOCK, THIS IS FUN

C++ Redist, defrag, pack check, usual shit.

You are not supposed to use them to fight her in 1st place. And undergeared means you dont have your weapon. Do you have a good weapon?

Chieftan is horseshit for RF. No damage bonuses whatsoever, just shitty regen. Inquisitor gets 6% from holy ground and more survivability and good movement speed and damage. Chieftan gets 3% regen from charges. Juggernaut gets movement speed bonus and immunity versus slow, good damage reduction and some damage I think. And berserk has great damage, speed and heal but no damage reduction. Even trickster is better than chieftain. And guardian is better for bosses. There is no fucking damage on chieftain and only 2 keynodes work for you. Penetration dont work, life leech dont work, Tawhoa fort is dogshit but at least gives you something, you basically pick him for 6~% regen, while inqisitor has same regen on holy ground and than some more on top of that. Or berserk who has 25% heal every 2 seconds unless you want to fuck around useless totems but ats different build altogether. And if you use it for RF totems you still half of your passives are useless, you will be able to spend only 4 passives to get 2 good keynodes, 2 to get average keynode and 1 passive to get shitty regen+inc damage node and 1 point will be completely fucking useless because ngumanu dont give you anything whatsoever.

It must be nice to be happy about exalt drop. I need at least something that cost 100c to be happy for some time. Fun ends at lvl 90. Enjoy your leveling while you can.

Happy is a strong word, especially with the exalt prices at the moment, but it's a nice bonus.

I had fuck all other attack gems leveled and didn't want to make the rest of the fight take 5x longer. I'll throw something in my alt weapons in prep for next time.

Well 4k life sure feels undergeared for her. I was on a tight budget for my other shit after spending 60c on two Touch of Anguishes. Kinda depressing that their price has crashed, looks like they go for under 10c now. I guess that's just how leagues go though.

Rate my abortion of a passive tree but take into consideration that it WILL have to be an abortion to some extent due to all of the conditions necessary, so far this is the one that I think is the most efficient I can go for
pastebin.com/6wS8y60q
I am using my remaining ascendancy points on Champion so that I could use Fortify on my weapon swap to buff them further, none of the other ones seem to be worth it

Oh yeah and all scaling to projectile damage and damage with bows outside of what is on your bpw/quiver does not apply, meaning physical projectile damage support doesn't actually do anything to your damage, nor does GMP or LMP. The way I intend to scale Fortify duration is to get a five-link two handed weapon with Immortal Call due to the fact that its "x% increased buff duration per endurance charge" applies to supports.
Phase Run works that way too but that might be a fairly huge pain in the ass, 750% increased effect duration when combined with Immortal Call does sound attractive though. And yes, this has been tested to work, only downside is that Immortal Call only applies to buffs, making it pretty fucking limited in its use.

This means you may have problem with trio and mobs there, but atziri is not supposed to hit you at all anyway. Good training for uber atziri.

Why not try to fuck hedgehog instead? Sounds more enjoyable.

Also not sure if Vaal Immortal Call does the same when combined but if so then I might even find some use in the immunity to physical damage buff due to all of the increased duration. Also makes me wonder if you could make a permanent Immortal Call build just out of the fact that you can scale 1100% increased duration per endurance charge, meaning 10000% at 9 charges.

Initially I planned to make a Freeze Mine build that would actually make the skill end-game viable. Trust me, this is the less retarded end of the spectrum.

Try hedgehogs.
Increases are not multiplied. 1.5k% from charges 100 from tree and 80 or whatever from gem. 0.4 base will lead to 6-7sec immortal call.And you need somehow be at max endurance charges and you need to somehow be able to gain them all the time and elemental or chaos damage will wreck you. And it will add a layer of brain killers to your build. Seriously, just fuck hedgehogs.

Why take Deep Wisdom? I assume you're pathing to devotion because you're running Baron? If so you could go like this and get Retribution for free since it's a straight upgrade over a normal str node.
Also does mirror arrow not benefit from minion IAS?

I never claimed they were multiplied but yeah, the calculation was wrong for multiple reasons, even if none of those reasons are what you stated.

I mixed up and sent the old tree, in the old tree I path from the bottom to the Templar side due to it being more point-efficient, where I drop Deep Wisdom. I haven't intended on Baron so I am not going for strength but I could if I decide that I need more damage. And yes, just looked it up and turns out they removed the attack speed cap from Mirror Arrow in 3.0 which previously made minion IAS completely useless.

Well if you aren't going baron taking devotion like that is terrible. Fill out the life wheel and take the 6% increased aura effect node in the aura wheel for 3% more aura effect and 5% more life for 3 points less. If you don't care about the aura effectiveness just drop that point entirely.

That's a pretty good point, I instinctively went for Devotion simply because I always do that for every build in which I go into the Templar tree for life. Just made the changes you proposed for the 3% aura effect and 5% life.

pastebin.com/LL99ZKjj
This one actually seems best. I think I left Sanctity in there which probably isn't worth the point. Can of course also take the 6% aura node on top.

Does anyone actually use Animate Guardian? Because it seems like it's a shitty waste of drops.

SPAM
In fact, I'd drop Scion and go Necro instead. Gets you a shitload of minion damage and offerings that affect yourself for a lot of defense at the cost of ~10% life and a jewel.
Should be better, but as I don't know alot about mirror arrow I might be wrong.
pastebin.com/v8sRTpLd

Its just a way to spend few thoudsand chaos on nothing to show everyone how rich you are. But vid related.

There are multiple ways people use it
Without investment it is really bad but if you know what you intend with it then you can get it pretty neat.

The minion damage isn't that much different on Necro due to the Champion Fortify buff I mentioned previously. I think I could instead go with Bone Offering for a bit of survivability in end-game, adding Rearguard and the helmet enchant could potentially even bring me close to block cap.

Yeah, using bone offering is what I meant. Necro should be a huge improvement overall.

It's actually 3% per aura, the other two mods apply just once. Also since you were wondering how Mirror Arrow works, you can find a fairly decent guide on the forums that explains most things.

When I played the build, one thing I found is that you unfortunately can't use Essence crafted bows that have that special mod that spawns those ice SRS. Crafted one myself during Legacy league in the hopes that the test would work and that I could make an army of SRS summoners. Initially when the Harbinger uniques were announced I was hyped to see if I can get an army of harbingers but unfortunately you have to cast it yourself and thus can't do that. Flow Untethered is the reason why I am making one now, slipstreams means 20% more mine laying speed

Jesus, how awful

Unless you are SSF they are like 1c

pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/AkodoLara

Sorry for late reply, busy weekend.

Not sure, was looking at Pathfinder, but I really haven't really put much though into it.
Softcore Harbanger

Say is Dodge worth investing in? Because it seems to suck now at my current level.

Also what is up with corrupted gems? They seem to suck something fierce.

About that

Dodge is not the same as Evasion.

Evasion is granted by armor and has a weighted RNG so if it says you have an 86% evasion chance, you WILL get smoked by 1 in 6 hits. Dodge is strictly a dice roll (done after Evasion check) to see if you avoid the hit entirely. What makes it so powerful is that you can stack Evasion to avoid many hits and Dodge acts as a soft "more" multiplier in this case. That's the intent of the design. Evasion still sucks hard for endgame content, and everyone who takes it just grabs Iron Reflexes. Dodge is worth taking if you can, even then there are flask options for 10% or something

So Iron Reflex's is worth it?

I HATE THIS FUCKING BULLSHIT GAME SO MUCH

How is cold res even relevant here? Did you run into those uber lab totems like a retard four times in a row?

It's okay, lab sucks for everyone but battered housewives.

I would recommend getting an adrenaline quicksilver flask then, since movespeed is the best thing you can get to counter traps. If you still have trouble with traps then get an adrenaline silver flask too. Best-case scenario is getting experimenter's on both. Movespeed trivialises all traps, including the spikes that stop you from moving. Fuck it, since you most likely aren't doing blood magic, you could easily temporarily use a socket for Haste.

Forgot that adrenaline doesn't stack, still though just the quicksilver should give more than enough to survive.

Does not compute
Tha fuck, do you play half an hour a day?

I did the math
I die every 15 minutes on average

Although I died less than 18 times getting through the main acts (minus another 30 times or so for Kitava)

Dude if you die on low level maps either your build is shit or you need to get better gear
Do you play SSF? How much effective life do you have?
Resistance capping is your first priority, use jewels if necessary, or allocate stuff on the tree.
Try to get buffs like fortify and or endurance charges, also defensive flasks like basalt or quicksilver. Do not overestimate your defenses, you are probably weaker than you think.

This is probably where my issue is. I did just shuffle gear and hit about 60-70% all unflasked (was previously getting about that much with flasks, which wasn't a problem except versus bosses). Yes I'm on SSF

Right now I have 4,000 life, 21% tooltip armor, I have fortify up on leap slam and 5 endurance charges.

Also, I'm not sure what is "good" for maps, as far as currency and stuff. I know a few maps have additional bosses and good layouts, like Strand, Coast, Coves, Racecourse, and I've been using chisels and alchs on them, vaaling when twinned, but I've run low on all 3 now.

user, I'm worried. Self harm is not a joking matter.

At least it's not hardcore

Anyways, I had a bit of better luck this time. Managed to actually hit 80, popped out my stun support even though my build is built around stun, and put in melee on full life, and pretty much had no troubles clearing Poorjoy's (I got it from a div set a few days ago). I whiffed it against a frozen sky pack near the start, but I rolled over everything pretty easily and even managed to kill the boss before realizing she wasn't just a rare monster

Its not like pantheon is so fucking important. Game does not become harder with release of pantheon, you complain that they didnt make game easier for you in a fucking challenge league.

If you really want to stun use ruthless. I managed to solo stun Shaper this league. First cap your resistances, then get more life, you cannot do a fucking poorjoys uncapped and expect to not die.
Also poorjoys boss has ridiculously low life for some reason, I think it's bugged.

Your profile is private. I asumme you're going some sort of bow character, if so that build you posted is pretty awful.

Please point to me the challenge that is hard, and not just time consuming.

Using only items you find is fucking hard. Especially on build not optimized for it.

groundslam? The fuck are you smoking?
You saw EQ and Sunder and decided "man I want to use a worse skill, those are too good"

He probably wants it for the 25% REST, still I believe he should be using either AW or HS for stunning bosses and then Sunder or EQ for clearing.

ahh, the good old days of blasting worms walking through the hall of grandmasters unhindered and facetanking shaper.

I'm glad I compared it to similar ones when the flood started, I would have lost out on apparently several tens of chaos

/dnd mispriced it
What was the stats on it?

T1 Life, Mid/high T2 Fire / Lightning res, like..fuckin T6 mana, and like bottom roll on the implicit, I only put it up for a couple c but I guess that's way under, still has room for another prefix too.

Craft something on it, it will increase the price a lot.

What would you suggest, added phys?

Probably, but I don't know if the master roll is high enough to be worth it over something else.
But I do know it's better to craft something on it than leaving it open, I have bought cheap boots for 3c that with a life craft went up to 30c or even more, it's easy to make money that way.

You could in theory still make a Wormblaster build by making a summoner build with as many minions as physically possible and then using Umbilicus Immortalis with the worm flask. Will no doubt be incredibly clunky but it does have some potential with that helmet that only lets minions kill ignited enemies. For maximum retardation you could go SRS + Animate Weapon to have 140 worms per flask use.

People found it while searching for life+resist amul. So more resists might help. But everyone can craft them at any time. Try putting cold res in there.

Oh i'd love to put even more fucking life on it, but it already has that. Best options i'm looking at would maybe be phys, as I said, but otherwise, added chaos, which is outright not happening as it's 13c to craft that at only a chance of a good roll for 8/4c, % increased armor or ES, again, at a chance of being good or shit, or I suppose added fire or cold.

Cold res is a suffix, and there's no more room for that.

wow, I fucked that sentence. 8/4c for % Arm or ES, not added chaos.

Than str or dont bother.

Actually now that I think about it, doing that could let you have permanent leech on Slayer because if you use Convocation and then worms + Vaal RF instantly afterwards, you could get fuckhuge amounts of overkill damage. As a result you would have permanent 35% life recovery per second due to the fact that your life recovery per second is capped and you just did 140 differnt leech instances, all of which would be fuckhuge due to the amount of damage.

Strength is a suffix as well so I guess i'm not bothering.

toppest of keks my dude, i shall test that retardation.

You will need to have a decent summoner to test that, since a lot of minion skills are fairly restricted in how many you can spawn. Your best bet as I mentioned previously is SRS+Animate Weapon, since that only requires cast speed (or CwC) and skill effect duration.

Oh yeah and Vaal Summon Skeletons might be useful

How do you make it public? Yea trying a bow build.

Check 'em

Meh.

Oh, I missed an affix in my list. High T3 int roll of 42, just shy of T2. That probably helped, maybe?

Int is good.

Correct, I stacked up on REST as my main itemization goal, didn't care so much about the duration, and grabbed a few other mace-related nodes here and there. Here's my POB if you want to bully me / fix my shit
pastebin.com/irfMqYaq

Go into profile settings and set it to public. Not sure how exactly, but it should be rather easy.

I don't know if you're playing doomfletch or some other ele conversion build, but if you aren't I'd probably drop the ele damage nodes.
You take the claw nodes and the jewel socket beside them to put a Lioneye's Fall jewel in there to covnert the nodes to bow nodes and get leech.
poeplanner.com/AAkAAOsACQAAAHJKyFuvIXaGzsEzFHWkwr6ndcvqYmVNvTa3to1-QzHawXTtBS1311b6fyv9bo25ePl-3cM6KjgwfFFH51Qk_f_eJIsPqxa_IuoyAbIZz3puqrXyNZLYvY19I_ZNkod2Sn1wUiaVYeJVS4w2idONvwW16NabJjsoA5ZuPWBDgwm-gIUONCAiJm-eykr-j03j_gryRTrhplcuU9NvTP9OKl-wm7WExWeg459Hfnrv1CM31O0_OdR29zH6oJ_C7LTFYqxsjJ2qGo1bJn_7Ff2NgcGgeBlvV1pSqJqbXfKXe8PdRmOnEYEAAAAAAA==

If you don't have the currency for Lioneye's Fall do something like this.
poeplanner.com/AAkAAOcACQAAAHBKyFuvIXaGzsEzFHWkwr6ndcvqYmVNvTa3to1-QzHawXTtBS1311b6fyv9bo25ePl-3cM6KjgwfFFH51Qk_f_eJIsPqxa_IuoyAbIZz3puqrXyNZLYvY19I_ZNkod2Sn1wUiaVYeJVS4w2idONvwW16NabJjsoA5ZuPWBDgwm-gIUONCAiJm-eykr-j03j_gryRTrhplcuU9NvTP9OKl-wm7WExWeg459Hfnrv1CM31O0_OdR29zH6oJ9aUqiam13yl3vD3UZjpxGBlQUIiZrxXWjKqSPTbyePYPGzS1fA4wAAAAAA

How can I get a blade flurry gem? I've seen it's a quest reward in act 3 but I completed that years ago when I was still a dumb fuck thinking bows were viable.

Whoever selts bells and jewelry will sell gems on page 2 as you complete side quests. You can also talk to the ghost librarian Siosa in Act 3, or Lilly Roth in Act 5

Bows are very viable. Sounds like you just have a bad build.

There is no reason whatsoever not to take it, gives you 15% MORE melee damage and does fairly significant damage on its own. The amount of damage it does often results in people taking it for a bit of damage on the side and having it deal more damage than their main skill.

Bows are top-tier though

Just look up the gem on the wiki nigga.

They sure as shit weren't four years ago

Even if they aren't viable, they're fun as fuck to use and really versatile. You can build attack speed or crit, and do phys, elemental, or chaos with it. Lots of options. Every fucking Ranger I've built, even if tanky, is weaker than a wet paper bag, shitsux

Oh yeah that's right, I forgot about that. I actually use Decoy Totem a fair bit to distract bosses while I hit them a few times. Since I have frenzy charges via Blood Rage, and endurance via stuns/Warlord's, would it be worth it to change warlord's to assassin's for power charges, and do Discharge+Vengeance trigger combo? Does that work?

Kinda my main reason for going melee. I've checked the wiki btw, has no information of where to reliably get blade flurry other than as a quest reward for a quest I completed fucking years ago.

You said that you die every 15 minutes

You can buy it from vendors you blind fuck.

Great, they're viable now. My 2nd character this league was a doomfletch deadeye. Shit clears everything on the screen in a single tornado shot and sometimes cleans 2.5 screens away if you get lucky chains.
Barrage is amazing for single target also.

Doesn't seem like your non bow builds are doing much better :^)

That's mostly from bad judgment and trying to facetank things.

I have other sources of leech, and I get plenty of charges from stuns via my threshold jewel.

I'm not following a guide or a build, I'm just doing shit as I go

What next? You expect that he will be able to do basic math?

You niggers mean it's available all the time? That was certainly not the fucking case last time I played this game.

If you're playing a Duelist, for example, you won't be able to buy the bulk of blue gems from the regular gem vendor because it's off color. But they "recently" added the ability to purchase gems in general, and then all gems from certain NPCs

Also, your character is honestly probably trash and lots of things have changed since you last played it. You might as well roll a fresh one

This is what you sound like.

About goddamn time

To be fair, most schools only teach what sigma means.

Previously that meant you were forced to either trade or stumble upon the right gems. Now all it means is that you have to wait a bit until you get to Act 5, at which point you can buy every single gem in the game except Empower/Enlighten/Enhance and Added Chaos Damage.

And Portal and Detonate Mines and Vaal gems

O-oh

Yeah, forgot about those.

Also can you still get Vaal Breach gems?

By corrupting portal gems.

I wasn't asking HOW you can get them but rather IF you can still get them.

In that case - yes.

i am having way too much fun with this double axe leech build, i also recently got this chest piece. So what fun setups are you anons using?

Not working towards anything. Since i have no monies to buy anything.

Hmm looking at your build, I'll have to reroll.

At what point do I start using vaals, chisels, fragments, and zana device mods on maps?

T15s

Last time i played this game was just before an expansion came out (vaal something). Did they fix the desync issues? Any fun/non jewish build i can try?

Sacrifice of the Vaal was 2.0.0, we're on 3.0.0 with a lot of QOL fixes, and generally the lag is nonexistent unless you spam movement skills heavily. You can still get big FPS drops in busy areas from particles, which cannot be disabled. Overall it's a lot better.

In general, spell builds don't rely on gear as much as attackers do, so it's easier to start fresh with them. But, attack builds have better sustain on a budget from what I've found, anyways.

Dynamic resolution fixes it.

Well that situation is hypothetical, I just had the trade I described happen. could have given me carrion crow and i'd have accepted it you wrinkly cunt

Carrion Crow is useless though. At least you're getting another card you'll definitely use again.

I know it's useless, I just didn't want it to trade for the same thing. The hope is always something like The Doctor, but, oh well

So for the challenge to kill the new Vaal bosses, can I just toss fragments into the map and hope for one? Or should I mindlessly run the normal areas they can spawn in and hope to get lucky? Either way seems tedious

I got lucky on trashing some random dial pieces, but you're going to hate searching the oriath prison, i'll tell you that.

Here's another fun meme

Last one remaining from that set, but the problem? I'm on SSF and also she doesn't spawn after you kill Innocence, so I HAVE to reroll another alt.

Oh god I just realized that getting shit for endgame grind goals is going to fucking suck, if I even can manage to clear red maps

Either that or you can purchase prophesy for them. I did fragments, was quite fast.

If you reroll you'll probably want to go Pathfinder/Raider/Deadeye since Scion is stil bad for almost all builds. You probably don't have to reroll though. If you fucked up early just keep playing and respec with regrets later. Your build doesn't have to be fully optimal, the most important thing is that you're having fun. You'll also have to go full crit with my build or it'll suck.

Honestly just download path of building, import your character and play around with that. Really helpful to see how much damage ceratin nodes add and what skill gems to use.
You can also add crafted items to see how your build would perform with good gear.

Coolest feature is that if you have an active skill in a gem group, it'll sort the remaining available support gems by DPS potential

Oh yeah also, I'm starting to really enjoy Abyssal Cry. At first, I thought it was useless because I thought the slower movespeed was dumb at close range (and it kind of is), but the ability to just jump into a pack, fortify, and pop it, then kill everything with one or two hits is very satisfying. It makes harbinger groups a LOT faster and easier, too.

Is there any way to improve it? I have a feeling the 8% damage is fixed, the way its worded. Or is that just the base damage, with modifiers to chaos improving it? Will AOE increase the explosion range, or just the application range?

Today was a good day

Feels good

Is Queen of the Forest a shitty meme trap?

Also, what's the level requirement for the highest mods to appear in the pool for gear? Does it go to 100, or does it stop sooner?

>Stable 5 fps stopped it from getting choppy when shit got real

More good feels

God bless

Queen of the Forest got buffed with 3.0

QOTF is amazing. Need ilvl 84 to get all mods.

Rare maps don't unlock bonus objectives for red maps.

Thus continuing the trend of blind illiterate players.

Not exactly, sometimes you dont need ilvl84 to get the mods you need, but as general its simplier to use only ilvl84 items, yes.
T10. And on related note, you should not unlock shitty t10 maps. Just stick with shaped dunes for that tier. They are great in every possible way.

Damn did anyone else see this great deal GGG has going on?

>oh shit, now lab doesn't feel like a chore I don't have increased movespeed
I knew uber lab was pretty damn profitable already but damn does it feel good when it pays off big

It will be nerfed because its fun.

I doubt it, since the payoff is DRASTICALLY different when you compare three keys (which is what you would get with two curious chests) with opening every single treasure chest.

Its not about loot, its about fun. Fun is against ggg rules.

Since I am using Elemental Weakness anyway and since I am using ranged minions, the Punishment and Temporal Chains unlimited curses are pretty useless to me but for anyone using zombies that "more" melee multiplier might be useful.

Although that is true, I still find it unlikely.

I think I might have caught a little madness, I want to do an abberath's build

Isn't it expensive as fuck though? Also if you're going heralds then you might be interested in The Coming Calamity, since it allows you to six-link your heralds at the cost of them being 45% reservation each regardless of reduced resevation.

I think today's layout was particularly nice. I didn't do uber, only merciless, but I ended up with 5 keys, because of Argus and a trove on the way up.

EXILED FROM ONE HOME, TO ANOTHER

LAST
This time it's mine.