So I've been playing this shit and am currently at Zero 2. Why is this shit so hard...

So I've been playing this shit and am currently at Zero 2. Why is this shit so hard? Currently doing Phoenix Magnion and he keeps rocking my shit. Any tips? Are the other 2 games any easier/harder?

Oh. Also Megaman Zero thread I guess.

GIT GUD

Well, I beat him, so I guess its something.

Use charge slashes, abuse his elemental weakness, use buster shots to bait his warping maneuvers.

Zero 3 and 4 are considerably easier than 2, enjoy it while you can.

Why is the triple rod so shit?

It needs to be at absolute max skill to be useful at all and even then it boasts being the only weapon that requires you be completely stationary to use it. Same for every other rod-of-the-week, they're just not as useful in comparison to the Z-Saber.

I dunno, the one in 2 seems to be actually useful as a way to get around. Not as much as I'd like, but still, its fun to use.

great game/series, played 4 the most.
see
literally played and completed these when i was like 14 fucking good shit, hours well spent

Because MMZ was one of the first games of the "new nintendo hard" genre, which later spawned Dark Souls. So it's exactly precise, to say that the Zero series is the Dark Souls of the Megaman games.

Just like the early sonic games, you can barely see past your nose. You'll notice there are several points where you have to jump to out of sight platforms.

lmao wait untill you get to hard mode. Shits fucked.

Took me a lot of practice at first
When he's at the center of the room he'll stay still like a jackass until you move, then the bastard will proceed with one of his 3 attacks
Remember to stay in the boxes in the floor once the screen starts to shake, once the lava geisers are gone you're free to attack, and do what said, I kinda recommend Active Form for this

Chain Rod still has the stationary problem but is more useful due to extended range (they missed the entire goddamned point of the Triple Rod being a spear), though it has the same charge attack and its swing-around mobility comes into play maybe once or twice.

Magnon? Didn't we just have this thread?
Either way just stand the fuck still, roughly over the second metal pillar under the stage (in between the pits of lava, this is so the magma pillars won't hit you) Magnon will never attack you or even move so long as you don't get too close to him or attack him while he stands in the center. After every single attack that magnon does or hit that he takes, he teleports back to the center and won't move again from there until the next time you disturb him. Magnon will stagger in the middle of any single attack aside from the fire charge (moves from right to left across the stage) with any saber hit.
If you're still struggling, use control set type b so you can keep a thunder element saber slash charge, then fire a single buster shot at him to make him start an attack. You can kill him with about 4 or 5 thunder charged slashes, but that's the gay way to win.

No, that was some other fag with Aztec Falcon from 1.
But thanks. I already beat him through sheer will, but I'll keep in mind for the inevitable rematch

That literally triggered me slightly to read just because of these worthless shit retarded ugly cuck and ugly hag bloggers.

But I've definitely noticed it. It's so satisfying how they throw you right into the deep end of the first 2 without any chance to prepare and demand you git gud or never beat it.

Fag.

So guys. Anyone paying attention to this?

Megaman Zero, but 4-player class-based couch co-op, with a dark fantasy theme. I just found out about it, and I'm getting cautiously hype.

* Made by people who worked on Megaman Zero before.

From Nichegamer:

As if the art style left any doubt. But yeah, seeing a lot of good names here.

I'd like to call attention to the fact that the Witch's charge animation has button prompts built into it, meaning you probably have to actually try to cast magic and spells aren't fire-and-forget.

fuck yeah
fuck no

You can play solo, user. I'm going through the trailer to look for neat things. Each character seems to incorporate a dragon onto their physical design in a way that has to do with their skill set. The Witch's hat, the Tank's armor, etc. What appears to be the party lead, the girl with a sword, wields her dragon as an arm cannon on her left. And it most definitely has a charge shot. She may be a direct MMZ gameplay expy.

Holy shit, I might tear up.

Is it going to have semen demons that actually get their husbandos' dicks?

I just checked out the official site. In addition to what we saw in the trailer, I caught this image of the "main" girl using a grappling hook.

That looks really nice, it's a shame it's exclusive to that console. Then again I'm one of the few people who enjoyed ASG1 so I may just be biased toward this team.