The Miiverse officially dies November 8, 2017

nintendo.co.jp/support/information/2017/0829_miiverse.html
Where you when nintendo kills off the only entertaining thing they produced last generation?

Other urls found in this thread:

en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27325
en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27329
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't really give a shit, despite the fact that it was worth a few laughs.

Every Ninty console/handheld I own has been gathering so much dust that I can't even care.

You have to admit that the miiverse was an amazing window that let you see the unfiltered autism that is usually more hidden away.

Will there still be a way to send private messages and stuff with the Wii U?

Tell me when I can make my Wii U into a PPC loonix computer.

F

It's kind of amazing how Nintendo continually manages to make the worst decisions

Fuck. I had some funny times shitposting there. Also the message in a bottle Miiverse feature in Zelda WWHD was great. Same with the notes in SM3DW. Also just posting screenshots of glitches and whatnot. Not that I play Wii U anymore, but still a shame.

The sad fact that Miiverse outlived the console it was released on and paired up with.

agreed Satan, it's a shame it didn't carry over to the Switch.

Goodnight Sweet Prince.

Gutting everything that made Nintendo platforms unique and fun is the cost they paid for the Switch's popularity with normalfags. I wonder how long it will be until they kill Splatoon.

What am I looking at here? Samus' clothes resemble Sweden's flag, while the equivalent of a nigger is feeling her up?

It's not really that funny…

Donkey kong is the muslim invaders and samus is about to get raped.

How disappointing, Nintendo or Niggers as I like to call them should've just transferred it over to the Switch

It's as if different people have different types of humor or something, what a fucking discovery.

You're right, some people really are retarded and easily amused.

Fart jokes are never funny.

Almost as sad as Club Penguin death.

Indeed, those lugubrious pitiful excuses for human larvae will NEVER be as euphoric and enlightened as we are. Our sense of humor is simply DIVINE dear, DIVINE. Only the highest member of the intellectual ladder will understand our thorough and exhilirating way of human expression.
What an imbe
Hon hon hon hon hon hon

please realize that you're getting legitimately mad over the fact that someone said 'fart jokes are not funny'

i love it how 4chan and Holla Forums are incapable of archiving a funny post without including a million unnecessary and irrelevant reaction images.
might have even laughed if you just posted the original post. but you didn't, you never do, you always have textless posts with a "funny face" attached all over the fucking place. it's really sad to imagine a grown man screencapping every individual funny face and compiling them together in MS Paint, it must have taken him two hours to save all those le funny faces.

this place is worse than twitter. they at least write 160 characters worth of text. you can write 4000 characters here and yet you never do, just post a funny face.

it's the equivalent of a laugh track in Big Bang Theory.

Or niggers as I like to call them.

A picture is worth a thousand words

that is exactly what it is, yet people here will claim to hate laugh tracks
it's okay when Holla Forums does it

But every single post on twitter has a picture because of profile pics.

2017 fucking blows

Only an idiot thinks garbage like that. Anything can be funny with timing.

What's going to happen on November 8, 2018?

racewar

meant for

But can we use those images to make an even bigger image?

haha real fucking funny. you know fucking americans who are fat should not talk much when thr world is laughing at your leader. maybe in four years if he doesnt blow us up you can join the rest of us civilized nations again. until then circlejerk about your stupid unfunny jokes because "lol pol! Xd"

Muriburgers are retarded race baiting autists who deserve to be nuked

The Youtube channel for the Wii lasted longer than Miiverse since it only died back in July.

Are you alright Sweden? You aren't usually this fanny flustered.

What are they going to replace it with? Will the switch have a new version?

Is this a form of advanced baiting?

Worse is when a cap is supposed to tell a story and the posts aren't presented in a cohesive order.

Saged for offtopic.

So now the miiverse stage in Smash is just going to be a complete copy of battlefield instead of being a copy of battlefield with funny posts in the background.

Wohohoho dear user, it's clearly going to be replaced by something else in the Switch port.

As much as i'm gonna miss it i'm glad it's ending the massive amount of autism and admin abuse it's what stopped me from using it. I kinda feel sad for my followers who where sad see me go but they understanded the massive admin abuse since many have saw many amazing artist getting perma banned because of how easy it is to abuse the report button.

Didn't you hear OP, free flowing shitposing is toxic. A good boi company like nintendo would never offend a group of people. :^)

There’s always Infinite’s Miiverse.

god i want to suck her fortune cookie

He called Best Korea's bluff about Guam getting nuked. I dunno, he seems to be doing a lot more than Obongo did for our foreign affairs.

Does this mean they'll upgrade to an avatar creator that isn't on par to a 5 year olds scribbles posted on the fridge?

Not that this matters because I'm not buying a switch or any other console again or paying a second online fee.

Imagine I cared enough to post a reaction image at this.

Post MORE.

How much longer until they pull the plug on Wii U multiplayer games?

How much longer are my Super Mario Maker levels going to be ignored?

They were gonna pull em, but now that you've posted that, Reggie decided the servers are going to stay online forever, just to spite you.

I don't think Ahmed can spare you time to laugh when he's using you as an onahole, swedecuck.

How about you Switch to Super Mario Bros X.

I wish, they will pull the plug next year anyways.

Here goes the Miiverse folder.

Congrats on triggering more ladies than that guy who showed his dick at the feminist march.

What happened?

Is this the new flood meme?

Unfortunately it ends after that fifth picture in the last post, I think.

some people really just don't have a heart do they

holy crap, every time I see some of these I just can't help but lose my shit.

user, you're partially right.
The faggots who do that kind of shit piss me off, just cap the post, including the >># , and let the number of (you)s speak for themselves, only including a reply if it brings on some OC or derails the thread somewhere intresting
Off topic sage

I love you too, yuropoor.

I've actually always gotten a kick out of the stupid reaction images everywhere and the pure chaos. It's kind of fun to see how many people just ended up flipping their shit over a single post

also off topic sage

>forgot sage

here you go

DIOOOOOOOOOO!

Absolute nigger-tier behavior, they just rendered actions like finding stamps in SM3DW meaningless. Did they patch Miiverse back out of the 3DS or what?

en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27325

FUCKING KIKES

Lurk for 2 years before posting you fucking fag

Oh shit, I forgot that some games had miiverse portions to them, the developers must feel like that was a waste of time now.

pic related

Except now the playerbase of Club Penguin has moved to a clone that lets you call them niggers.

I don't care how the developers feel, Nintendo is going to make a bunch of games worse. No one will ever experience these things as they were intended… but they'll still be for sale… and review scores won't be amended…

That was a classic thread

What's the matter, did Kadir choose to "enrich" your disabled life partner over you again?

Really? What's the name of it, out of curiosity?

I guess some people have shit humour.

will it end up on ign's claws, right?

LOL

Sorry for the blog post, in all these years, this is the first time a Nintendo related shutdown has actually made me feel sad. Would post funny stuff to Miiverse at least once a week and even started looking at random Miiverse communities for the past fortnight. Then this closure announcement happens and all the communities are like IT'S THE END! repeatedly.

Miiverse wasn't perfect, VC game communities that I thought would thrive with user generated levels/content from passwords like Catrap and Polarium Advance barely got any posts, while games like Tank Trooper and Team Kirby Clash Deluxe are filled with "why is no one playing online?" question when both don't have it because no one could read the eShop page. While other games like Splatoon thrive with Miiverse support and I personally feel like I haven't played the Smash Bros Miiverse stage enough but always liked it and I'm probably going to start binging titles that make use of Miiverse functionality. Miiverse is weird, but it makes some games seem more alive and connected in a way that online multiplayer doesn't do, while also providing many laughs.

The most interesting (and hopefully unintentional) thing I have seen on Miiverse/Wara Wara Plaza, is the sheer amount of female users playing games. There's so much bullshit from fucking game journalists about "we need more woman to play games for reasons!" and yet with Miiverse you can see them in every genre from things like survival horror (Zombie U, Fatal Frame) and even the programming software like SmileBASIC. When Miiverse shuts down that evidence will be gone.

Thought this answer was interesting.
en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27329
Why are you shutting down Miiverse?
We started the Miiverse service in 2012 along with the launch of the Wii U system because we wanted to provide a space where users could share their feelings about games with each other. Thanks to users' support throughout the years, we think we were able to achieve that goal. We decided to end the service at this time because, among other reasons, many users are shifting to social networking services.

Really not liking that answer and I SWEAR there is a fucking quote from Iwata about "I don't think my Facebook friends would enjoy seeing my game play updates spammed on my page and instead we have Miiverse for that."

I wish I had capped it but I saw some kid's comment on ocarina of time 3D once that read "I only got this game yesterday but I already spent more time with it than my parents did with me"
It was hillaryous.

This is the exact same excuse Game Freak used for not adding the Battle Frontier in Pokemon ORAS. "many users are moving to smartphones and won't invest so much time in this game".
Nintendo doesn't really have a solid grasp on reality. It's sad, really. Now we have to rely on custom servers for the Wii/NDS, and soon for the WiiU, as well as hacking to be able to 100% some games such as Pokemon BW2 and MvsDK: Tipping Stars. Is it really that hard to provide a method for users to host their own custom servers? I wouldn't think so. It'd require a system update to add the option to set a custom url and dumping the server-side code somewhere for autists to figure out how it works.

I long back to the times where we didn't have to worry about an "expiry date" for our games. The internet has done a lot of damage in this respect.

Andrew is a young adult now.

That fucking G&W one

I think it's the deleted warning above that ties the whole thing together.

so fucking crop and repost it if you hate it so much