Webm Thread (Capcom better not Fuck up DMC5 edition)

At least pretend to keep it Vida related.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Fd6yi
please
a.pomf.cat/deapko.webm
a.pomf.cat/phscwc.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=EdURw5MI5AY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're gonna force Itsuno to make it open world

lol

bazinga

They're not going to fuck up DMC5 because it's never going to happen.

i want to sexualize the potato

Only one mod has made nu-DmC worth playing.
Ola

previous thread archive.is/Fd6yi

Remember that the possession of air rifles and hypervelocity rounds is strictly forbidden by Her Majesty the Queen.

Guys.. I think I found out what fast is..

you are not running that game in full speed are you?

wewlad I have a bow and about 20 arrows in the garage.

Its nothing more then a pointed piece of metal. This video is a parody right? They seem like on the verge of panicking.
So all I got from that is that Brits are completely fucked if when they get invaded. I'm not sure if its a good thing or a bad thing that police seem so easily shaken by cooperating and complying suspects.
Fuck I heard weapon laws where stupid there, but didn't think gardening was illegal. Are all farm tools that a pointy consider weapons there?

Fantástico

Not farm tools but cutlery is.

So is there just an unspoken agreement that cops don't kick in every door and nab people for kitchenware, or are there really no knives in Kitchens Britain?

Nigger they've confiscated bike wheels as weapons.

Its a small price to pay for getting all the click click bangey-whirrlers off the street.

You ask, user delivers.

It's basically just that you need an ID to buy cutlery because so many retarded underage nignogs would use it as a source for sharp objects to stab each other with otherwise. They banned guns and began importing niggers of both the standard and sand variety by the thousands, and as a result things are so dangerous they can't sell spoons to people under the age of 18.

It's funny how much this improves the game.

Wouldn't they just start bludgeoning each other to death with standard and millwall bricks then?

had it been mexican themed from the beginning and not mocking DMC I'd play it in a heartbeat

umaru still best girl 2017

Why bother when you can illegally import or build guns and knives? It's not like the police would do anything to such poor oppressed youth. The general public though? Yeah they're fucked. Banning guns doesn't prevent them from being used in illegal activity, neither does restrictions on who can buy knives, they're just going to be made or obtained illegally (making a gun or a knife from basic hardware store shit is pathetically easy, even for a nigger), it only hurts the law abiding citizens by restricting what they have a right to own or defend themselves with.

Ban pointed sticks.

fuck off, Mark

I'm just picking apart the retarded law based on its own logic of "banning things keeps them away from criminals", by noting that criminals could still get their hands on shit to murder with.

the bigger problem in britain now is criminals using acid to melt peoples faces off, if they get caught they serve less time if they used knife, it is not illegal to carry acid, it is easily obtainable.

We live in a world where this gets a season 2, but still no season 3 of spice and wolf.

Spice and wolf is shit.

your shit

Why didn't you listen?

It's completely retarded.

It's not retarded at all. Their goal is to control you, not criminals.

Holla Forums-kun please.

You mean Jaden Smith humor?

Lel, I don't even feel bad for brits anymore. I just want to see them all burn and laugh.

I like dreaming too.

It doesn't matter user instead of listening to Luty they arrested him while people make his zip guns in Australia and all the police can do is cry about how they can't figure out how criminals could possible figure out how a firing pin and a bit of pipe work.

Best read in a long time. Frankly, the entire Ankh-Morpork City Watch series (Up until Thud, anyway) is worth reading.

The fact that i'v been waiting nearly 10 years for DMC 5 isn't affecting me negatively at all.
Webm completely unrelated.

5 bucks says the guy is a former provo anyway.

Oh fuck was that a failed jacobs ladder at 2:13?

is this fucking shit real?

yep

nah, he is just making comedy. He knows what he is doing.

High quality incomprehensible old man action there.

Is this the future of America? We have cops 5x as paranoid. Still, what kind of bonkers place in the world that isn't communist does this crap?

It's more the sign that is retarded than the law, although, if a person can't just pick up a knife within 2 minutes of wanting one they're either retarded or in jail already.

*IF* you're obviously underageb&, anyone who isn't can buy a palate of box cutters if they want.

Do you have the one with the woman screaming like cleric beast?

The RE webm reminded me that it was out and made me go watch it.

Goddamn it's stupid. Fun, but stupid.

I wanted to see more crazy action scenes with Leon, though, felt like Chris took too much of the spotlight.

Even so I think the highlight of the movie was when the two were against the horde in the corridors.

Guy and has obviously done some overt shit he shouldn't have (probably out shooting irresponsibly so much that someone got spooked) so everything they find is fair game and they need to look like they're doing something for the cameras, when in fact it's just dull shit.

The idea of purging guns from society is that they're not readily available for random insanity to be made easier. There's an insane number of accidental and one-off mental cases in murrika that we just don't get. Shootings of other people here are 99% intentional criminal acts so gun owners are usually given a raised eyebrow by the pigs.

Not that I advocate gun control when the situation is utterly fucked like in Yanksville, you've so many every random nigger on the street could have one and that's not a realm one walks into unprepared.

Ok, Holla Forums. Does anyone have (or even remember) the video of someone doing a Revolver Ocelot impression saying:

"xX_Metal_xx_Gear_Xx… Six x's. MORE than enough to X anything that moves".

Apparently it got removed from YouTube for some reason. Pic related.

You make this almost too easy, Mark.

Let's get sauce on that. That's fuckin hilarious.

Fuck off you pommy bastard.
please use archive.is/news/article-154307/Gun-crime-soars-35.html

Guns are trivial to make.
Sharp sticks are trivial to make.
Bombs, bricks, fire, and fists are trivial to make.
Taking a man's weapons away is inhumane in the same way that declawing a cat is inhumane.

I think it was some guys Steam login ID or something, and Holla Forums being Holla Forums made fun of it, which is how that video came about.

sorry about the file size on this one, I don't know how I fucked it up but I did.

I would actually pick up RS2 again if someone made a mod for every US soldier to be Mark

Mark your waifu a shit, even 3dpd think shes a shit.

OG konata flash was goat, why do people repeat the same frame over and over instead of mixing it up

Requesting the CSGO webm where the guy looks behind a door and sees 4 enemies standing on each others' heads.

post more.

I am gonna download the whole series.

let me explain this, this is a cultural difference. Americans gets all uppity over their weapons because their nation grew up at a time when shit was every man for them selves and the law was enforced if you had enough fire power to enforce it since they're a young country still that kinda attitude is part of their culture still. Britain was a hierarchy and aristocracy were traditions dictated any action and thus weapons aren't really needed to enforce law but England Scotland and Wales are very old countries which have had lots of time to change. either way the problems each country is suffering comes from external forces influencing the naive and the foolish

wew

To be fair, this is how some primates do mating dances.
Like niggERZZZZZ

It's not even nigger dancing. It's literally a chimpanzee mating dance. You have to be a literal ape to find this sexually arousing.

I'm as confused as you user

look at us no-knock raid this guy and magdump on him when he flinches
OI M8EY IZ DAT A BUTTERKNIFE!
vid related

If you live on some shithole Holla Forums will replace anything in the e-mail field with [email protected]. No idea why, but I also know it doesn't apply to all of the IPs in a country.
t. hue

why are russians so fucking ugly though

Centuries of oppression?

Jesus Christ, who keeps making these shitty animations?

I like your style friend

why the fuck are you archiving a webm thread when it only saves pics and text?

Why are good things ephemeral but despair constant?

ILLEGAL SCREWDRIVERS AND FUEL CANS

I really want to know the name of that song.

Some nice new Freespace 2 Mods coming.

Don't forget broken radios

animer is truely beatifule.

Fucking reported.

You might as well put on a trip code if you're gonna be such an easily identifiable faggot in every thread you post in.

Nips do. It seems to be a hobby there.

Fucking reported. I’m not the faggot who thinks conspiracies don’t exist.

fucking reported

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

Hitler did nothing wrong.

He prob encoded the audio at 320 bitrate

tele is short for television, not telephone, you wankah

tele is short for television, not telephone, you foken wank stain

The English dub seems it might be funnier then it should be since that blond girl sounds like a late 30s chain smoker. The contrasts amuses me.

Bugger

not my fault, site maintenance

wtf fuck kind of a trailer is this? something official? Or fan made? I pirated wd back then. Was not a good game but I think Aiden is a pretty okay dude.

It's a song by Miracle of Sound. He does a lot of music/videos for videogames, I don't know if they get paid for it or if it's just fan stuff.

You want some classic Australian politics looks up some of Paul Keating's best insults.

That's a pretty gay song.

If this ever gets finished I hope the guys making it gets notice by Capcom. Maybe we'll have a Sonic Mania style MMX9 in a few years.

fucking jerk, this is why you lost your objective, you are standing there watching that shitter burn instead of playing the game.

did he die?

bretty good

That looks like oblivion or skyrim, but I'm going to need you to hand over that mod.

It's not a mod nigga

tfw somebody reposts your weebm

bitch ass nigga

This nigger gets it.

it's still peak jewery however

why they had expectations for NUtendo I don`t know

Ironically, XCOMARIO is the most innovating shit we had on E3 this year

Bait is more than just acting stupid for replies.

Cars are vidya right?

what plane is that?

is that paul joseph watson lmoa

Man you need to convert right.

Get the fuck out newfag

This doesn't really scream viral zero.
I feel like a viral zero form should be OP but have some kind of health drain that is only stopped by killing shit

for a few candy bars more

Alzheimer is one hell of a condition

does he really have it or is it autocorrect

no idea, I hope not

you retards, that's not the real Eastwood, just some faggot that pretends to be him.

well obviously, the super important and 100% verifying blue check mark is missing!

I could have sworn someone posted a webm of Japanese Female Wrestlers taking hella bumps.

Is there a source for that video?

Was that a sheep?

It gave him no options.

it wasn't wearing its burka and was also carrying a spoon without permit

So, a lovers quarrel?

NZ actually has fairly decent gun laws. Full auto is gettable even.

For real though, kike-led communism selectively killed all the upper class and intellectuals. What's left is a fraction of Russia's best.

The UK needs to be cleansed

What is this, a poor man's TV KWA?

AMERICA FUCK YEAH

Something about these are just really uncanny to me.

Kantbot's (I believe) project. They travel in the same circles on twitter.

That was pretty fuggin good. Any sauce?

Aren't these british cops the same idiots who can't even police when actual crime is involved because they can't carry firearms? They must have like the biggest police death rate in the damn world.

I want to fuck that pink haired asian

WHAT'S THE POINT EVEN?

Here's some music

Will the next Dragon Quest be good?

wtf I like dmc now

I'll never understand how people can watch this shit, it's so cringy.

2smart4chan

Actually makes the scene a lot better.

HACK-FRAUDS

That's right Jay

SOMEBODY

Yes. Dragon Quest is separated from stupid and it's not the "avant garde" Final Fantasy.

Currently Square uses Final Fantasy for jackoff projects and tech demos only, Dragon Quest is immune, because there would be beheadings in japan if they fucked with dragon quest.

Context?

< more

a favorite of mine

context:
< PC masterrace (?)

(((Who))) wrote that ad?

The context is that it's fake.

Damn Adult Swim for killing this.

Could someone remind me as to what the name of this song was?

He said Thundercats.

context:

Holy crap, those women were like toddlers with cerebral palsy.

Is this 2007?
It might be, I saw someone post bump girl earlier.

That show was pretty good.

From whose perspective is this supposed to be? The balls?

Nightwish - Wishmaster

its a first person perspective of you sucking her cock.

why did the niggers pretend that shit when it does actually happens for real?

but in all seriousness though, doesn't look fake
the guy amerifat retard and the grandpa is an ol redneck
could be fake if really well planned, but come on, it is totally feasible

you are a literal ape, retard

Buddy, why are you doing this? That "man crushes duck under his foot.webm" get's posted here a lot. Basically every time I complain about animal cruelty someone posts it. I really don't get it, do you think it's funny to do this?

F

I want to live forever with tsuhiki.

I would rather a nigger have access to a .22 anytime than go full Britcuck and not have any access to weapons myself. Thank God we are allowed to carry swords in Texas now.

Brasilians really are uma delicia something when it comes to shitposting

In some reality, you do.

Bắt đầu Việt Nam

What the ==HECK== happened to my video attachment.

I thought we could mix attachments.

It's not letting me post these.
a.pomf.cat/deapko.webm
a.pomf.cat/phscwc.webm

Is that fucking mike

that april fools was absolutely savage
almost makes me want to buy battleborn :^)

Isn't battleborn still technically better then overwatch since they are both pretty shit.

check dem!!!!
I was about to wonder, is Chaves relevant to any other country, even south american country?

you have a literal ape's brain
firs of all nigga, think of how much waste of space you currently are, now imagine if you have grown up in place where you and your whole tribe never seen even a touch of technology
how much better would you be from them?

but that movie is pretty freaky, to have such big culture discrepancy

It's a hit in every spic country but nowhere near the success it had in Brazil that still airs it daily 30 years after.

salsa on the anime, that was pretty hilarious
really funny how other culture envision this kind of dancing,
tbh don't really like it, but it would be lying if I say that a hot girl dance well to this is not arousing

I want to learn to fly just so I can land a plane there and see their faces when a white man comes out of the plane.

sauce?

What are you even trying to fucking say. All of your posts are nearly illegible.

He's a nigger.

w e w

you should see their other album covers

Looks like hajimete no gal

>Read the title of file.

The japanese see a semi nude woman shaking her ass around just the way you do, and that's exactly why they put it in the anime. This isn't some innocent children's show, it's a degenerate piece of visigoth litography

That's the most autistic thing I've seen
I want it

Fresh out of the oven
youtube.com/watch?v=EdURw5MI5AY

Thing is you can replicate all this shit with a $150 sound card and $100 earbuds, as speaking as a son whose dad was an audio engineer for over a decade "Analog audio is actually terrible"