ITT: OSTs THAT HYPE THE SHIT OUTTA YOU

this one

Only good thing to come out of the game

fucking flag

BACK TO BACK

sweating_man.jpg

OBLIGATORY AS FUCK

KUUZZZZZZZEEEEEEEEEEEE

A lot of great tracks for a jewish game.

Fuck I really hate how not great that game is.

Really glad the jukebox mod exists so I can replace Tekken 7's shitty OST with all the other games

I'm kinda ashamed I put a lot of time in it, but then again it was pretty fun back in the beta.
Now the game is all bloated with unneeded shit like skins and all this jewry with the DLCs.

I guess all the jewry wasn't enough to pay the rights for it.

I mean for fuck's sake, if the actual Scarface game licensed it, a game that I'm sure had a smaller budget and no DLC bullshit, how hard could it have possibly been for Overkill?

True. They probably didn't do it because they actually had to spend money. People like Overkill really must have urchins in the pockets.

I really need to play Nier someday

you should, very important game

The one and only

For once OP is not a faggot.

My fellow nigger

Postal 2 has some good music

I actually found the OST long before I got the game. Some of the songs had me so hyped that I became obsessed for a time. The fact that the game was incredibly hard to find at the time didn't help.

It was worth it.

Why did you pick the worst song on T4's OST?

I should actually play Iji at some point. I've known about it for a long time. Never played.

No wonder I don't recognize this song. And this doesn't inspire me nearly as much as any of the end pieces from the other games. Heck, AHL has better random songs than this.

I've never been more disappointed in a soundtrack than hearing T7's soundtrack and dying on the inside. I forgot just how many songs from either Tekken 4 or 5 I remember when I hear them. Soul Calibur 2's songs are a similar level of "Holy shit, I remember this song".

Shit, someone beat me to it. I was going to post this or HM2.

And now I don't know what to post. A lot of good choices were already posted.

test