Hearthstone

What do you faggots think about the new expansion?

tbh i like it
i just wish the 9 class lich king reward was something better
exodia paladin is the most fun thing in ages

Yugioh is a superior card game. End it all, OP.

You mean "the forbidden one"?

yugioh is the better competitive game, but at least jewstone's meta has variety
yugioh right now is just mix 2-4 archetypes in a deck and hope for the best

who else would i be talking about?

Druids

waifuverse is the superior ccg

Get the fuck out

CCGs are all irredeemable garbage. Prove me wrong
You can't

This threads such a snore
check out my 4
Oh what's that? It was a 5?
Then anybody else who posts
Will not leave this thread alive

it really is, even excluding the waifus it has better gameplay

Sticking your dick into an outlet can be considered being better that HS, thats not really saying much.

faggot

What game are you talking about?

It's an RNG slot machine that you play while watching TV and barely paying attention.

the real question is why aren't you faggots insta banned

Hello Reddit

Shit taste isn't a bannable offense. If it was, the board would be pretty dead.

Because (((Mark))) is a fat jewish fuck.

never-mind I found it.

how cute. I image all the faggots playing this removing a single random card from their opponents deck and feeling all smug about it.

*waifus**

mill druid/rouge has been a thing for a while, I remember seeing people do it around the time blackrock spire was new.

You're rhyming to promote the game as much as that gamescom trailer.

>(((Hearthstein)))
We're definitely getting fucking raided, this is bullshit. Holla Forums has it worse, but not by much.

It's the worst expansion except for the adventure it came with. The cards are just a rehash of already existing mechanics, there's no fun to play card like Yogg or Golden Monkey (Lich King is just a better Ysera), most legendaries are complete trash i.e. the princes are complete utter garbage not worth the restrictions and mana cost for their effects.

Hearthstone has become dead garbage for two simple reasons.

One, the HS team has no idea what it wants the game to be, a competitive card game or a fun-orientated one. Now it's too late for them to have figured out that they should have just abandoned the competitive side for the fun one.

Two, the HS team are absolutely and completely RETARDED at balancing the game, the absolute worst I've ever seen in for any game ever. Most cards in the collection or worthless because the HS team will NEVER buff them, all their fixes are almost always NERFs and never ever buffs. Even if they are buffs they are indirect ones always. The nerfs are always extreme, making the affected cards unplayable from then on. Not only that but they are fucking SLOW as fuck, they need months for a simple fix that everyone saw as obvious. They take too fucking long to test their shit instead of just doing it.

This is why this game has gone to shit, why it will never become good again and why Valve has a chance to replace it with Artifact (IF it's the same kind of CCG as Hearthstone).

Hearthstone was shit from day one
Blizzucks need to be gassed

Because there's a new expansion faggot
Last expansion there were a total of 3 decent decks.

eh, as someone who isn't invested enough to bother getting past rank 10, i guess i haven't really noticed that much of the meta
it still looks better than yugioh though, competitive or not, anyone who can buys as much of the meta decks as they can

I don't play Hearthstone, but I've watched enough tourneys to see that only Jade Druid, Pirate Warrior and Quest Rogue were decent last expansion. Exodia Mage was thrown in only due to most tournaments wanting 4 class matchups.
Yugioh looks especially bad now due to Zoodiac and how Konami has done fucking nothing to address them, but Yugioh before them was diverse as fuck. Never forget the guy who topped a 52 person tournament with Rainbow Neos turbo.

It's pozzed bullshit but still the best timesink when all I have is my phone on hand.

Speaking of, how the fuck can I change its resolution? Playing lagstone in 1080p on a 5' screen is wholly unnecessary

be happy, the phone version has less particle effects so it actually runs better than the PC one
on my toaster, during the lich king's frostmourne stage the game drops to a solid 10 fps
on the phone it works fine, although loading times are longer

ironically link monsters actually killed some of the shit that countered zoo
before links:
after links:

Lich king was challenging, Finally beating it felt so good, last class was warrior and was such a pain in the ass. Got it done with big bois and alarm o bots.

so far i've done priest, paladin, warrior rogue
paladin and rogue were both murlocs that killed him before frostmourne
priest was no challenge bullshit
warrior was tough, got him on the 15th try or so, generic frothing berserker/grim patron build. by the end of the duel my frothing berserker had over 40 atk

now i'm struggling to figure out how to do it with a druid. don't have a lot of cards there

Blizzard has never made a single good game. All of their games are trash. Diablo, Starcraft, Warcraft, World of Warcraft, Hearthstone, Overwatch and so on are all fucking shit.

Just why

Shill it to me. I've seen gameplay on youtube and it seems like the HS formula tbhfam. I really want a comfy card game to play since I used to play M&M Duel of Champions until that got shut down but it was absolutely great.

Because it IS the HS formula, just more refined. Mechanics wise it's almost the same, it's missing the secrets and a huge chunk of the RNG but adds evolutions (and the effects tied to them) amulets, and a bunch of unique mechanics tied to each class which aren't limited to "use your hero power to do something another minion probably does too". Card art is superior in my opinion, it has waifus, tits, dragons and all the good shit also each minion has two artworks, one for the normal version and one for the evolved although most of the latter ones are just mirrored with a bunch of added details. Also animated cards look great.

The game is easier to get into as the developers are very generous with packs and promotions. When you start the game they throw a shitload of them at your face (like 20 for the new expansion and 10 of each of the previous ones), the daily quests are three which plus the daily login bonus you get it usually adds up to more than 100 gold meaning you are granted at the very least one pack per day in addition to that there's often events which gift you packs, gold and arena tickets just by logging in. this way you can quickly build a collection wasting way less time than you would in HS. To give you an example I've been playing since the steam release and I'm only missing a bunch of gold and legendary cards and I haven't even played all that much.

Ranked is almost a joke and is way more forgiving until you get to the AA ranks. It works this way: each rank has 3 tiers once you clear all 3 you advance to the next rank, you can get demoted to the previous tier but not to the previous rank, meaning once you rank from C to B, for instance, you'll stay there forever. Yes, forever because ranks don't reset each month. To rank up you have to get a certain amount of points, thing is when you win a game you get like 100 or more points but when you lose you only lose about 50, also up until the B ranks if you win at least two games in a row you get additional 50 points for the winstreak so it's pretty easy to climb the ladder. Also, ranked games have a separate cumulative score, which grants you rewards based on how many points you get, this does reset monthly meaning you can get more rewards each month.

It doesn't have the paid adventure formula HS has but it has free campaigns for each class which tell a story in a visual novel like manner, campaigns get updated every expansion with new chapters.

On a negative note, the devs are retarded and with the newest expansions they've kinda started churning out broken OP cards and aren't generally going in the right direction promoting just one or two classes and one or two archetypes in srs "competitive" ladder games. also if you're a tourney fag, give up, there's no events in the west, just Japan. Oh and the game is steam and mobile only, sadly.

tl;dr it's decent, definitely better than hearthstone, get it for the waifus

If you have Jade Idol, Innervate, Wild Growth, Jade Blossom, Nourish, and Gadgetzan Auctioneer, you can fill the rest of your deck with 0-3 cost minions and let him burn them on turn 1. Then you just ramp up and start spamming Jade Golems.