Gamegate Thread: PANIC EDITION

No one else was baking, so I guess I'll take it.

ANNIVERSARY THREAD
>>>/gamergatehq/331080

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings
>>>/gamergatehq/

CURRENT TASKS:

1. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
2. OP TIMBER!!
>>>/gamergatehq/330858
3. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
4. OP DICKTIONAIRY!!
>>>Holla Forums10292427
>>>/8diamonds/2892
5. OP GOOLAG
>>>Holla Forums777548

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

>New Destructoid owner, Menashe Kestenbaum: archive.is/zLson
>Jed Whitaker booted from DToid: archive.is/r5rrW
>Mike Diver fired from Waypoint: archive.fo/wwwrc

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md
pastebin.com/BNuNpMEZ

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=5fnRSL3d_xU - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate Wiki: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
>>>/gamergatehq/
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
>>>/gamergatehq/329945
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
>>>/gamergatehq/330038
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Support List: v.gd/0fOHO3
• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/n6GPPt
• GamerGate Steam Support & Boycott List: v.gd/vzRsRb

v.gd/LNJbat

• Current:
thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=The_GamerGate_OP
• Old:
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

POST WHAT YOU'VE LEARNED FROM GAMERGATE OVER THE PAST THREE YEARS
What lessons do we need to remember and teach?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/yqQTG
archive.is/RWBO2#selection-7789.0-7808.0
archive.is/yjmfY#selection-3941.0-3960.0
archive.is/RWBO2#selection-7789.3-7838.1
archive.is/B5MEl
archive.is/reV9m
archive.is/Gz8fp
exhentai.org/g/450139/531b5b5714/
twitter.com/JayYTGamer/status/901509800332341249
oneangrygamer.net/2017/08/amazing-world-of-gumball-mocks-social-justice-warriors/38080/
archive.is/a6dG8
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/08/28/black-clad-antifa-attack-right-wing-demonstrators-in-berkeley/?utm_term=.857eb8811c6c
archive.is/QYhNx
archive.is/ues7D
archive.is/mCLqz
archive.is/lB8Tl
twitter.com/AdamBaldwin/status/902174400631324672
archive.is/We9w1
tweetsave.com/adambaldwin/status/902174400631324672
archive.is/We9w1
youtube.com/watch?v=AGzfqmbL4Ng
youtube.com/watch?v=cijYplacyKA
youtube.com/watch?v=YqF6hEdQckA
archive.is/ZKsW2
archive.is/Ccsy4
archive.is/X1oWc
please
blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2015/05/gamergate-hearing-scheduled-with-dutch-media-ethics-council/
rogierkahlmann.com/about-those-dutch-game-awards/
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/3kwppq/ethics_rogier_kahlmann_finally_gets_a_response_on/
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/3s6ybv/humor_dutch_avi_machina_calls_control_magazine/
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/41ny8m/industry_controversial_founders_of_control/
nextbigfuture.com/2017/07/widespread-study-shows-59-3-percent-decline-in-sperm-count-in-western-countries.html
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2017-07/thuo-css072017.php
archive.is/woLKh
archive.is/VoSxP
archive.is/ecydp
archive.is/2WF01
archive.is/7cCs5
youtube.com/watch?v=rwmgnUHUwmE
archive.is/xI7bL
archive.is/Bsa4S
archive.is/qFiXo
archive.is/DtX94
archive.is/ecydp
archive.is/KQgss
archive.is/CuuxI
twitter.com/stillgray/status/902293258742534144
archive.is/UrTd6
archive.is/j12e7
archive.is/f6mI0
archive.is/z3hNs
archive.is/TvAZ5
archive.fo/HeQZV
archive.is/XcxSf#selection-31153.0-31157.0
archive.fo/Q0t1X#selection-1095.1-1095.12
archive.is/qygOP
archive.is/6SZ8g
twitter.com/4_Posterity/status/902345926659915776
archive.is/cuAjM
archive.is/EJmJ7
oneangrygamer.net/2017/08/assassins-creed-origins-video-previews-outfits-forum-gets-taken-over-by-trolls/38225/
archive.fo/iqEg2
archive.fo/dcgx3
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.html
archive.is/IqFdT
un.org/press/en/content/press-release
un.org/apps/news/story.asp?NewsID=57399
archive.fo/Wzl0g
archive.is/SKXX2
archive.is/u9qDS
archive.fo/Fn10Z
archive.is/O4IbA
archive.is/1qo3b
archive.fo/xhU1F
archive.is/70v6W
archive.is/KLeNk
exhentai.org/g/1107156/facd8f066c/
dualshockers.com/square-enix-mental-health-donation-life-is-strange/
archive.fo/fdQMv
archive.is/p9yft
archive.is/u9qDS
archive.is/8NuKv
archive.is/Hptyk
archive.is/5TMaj
archive.is/A9vua
nhentai.net/g/119097/
nhentai.net/g/136297/
exhentai.org/g/429214/fabd919a15/
hitomi.la/galleries/13936.html
hitomi.la/galleries/1086331.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hasn't reached 700 posts yet user, although I like your spunk there are rules that we must adhere to.

crunchyroll touching videogamez.

what said

Archive of previous bread:
archive.fo/yqQTG

benis

NEW DOODLES!!

Also i cropped the best tan in case you only want to post her I know I will!

…This is not what I had in mind for GG's Year 3 event.

archive.is/RWBO2#selection-7789.0-7808.0
archive.is/yjmfY#selection-3941.0-3960.0
archive.is/RWBO2#selection-7789.3-7838.1

"Tech Expert" telling people NOT TO LISTEN TO THEIR FUCKING GOVERNOR BECAUSE HE'S A BIGOT AND WRONG! proceeds to delete everything.

I personally think one good way to deal with Antifa is to set BLM against them. Antifa gets countered and cant grow unmolested and at the same time the Patriots keep their hands clean and don't make any martyrs.

2D is truth, truth beauty,—that is all
Ye know on earth, and all ye need to know.

Answering user's question from last bread:

And now for something completely different (not really, but it is #TD related): Asanagi's tactic of immortalizing his death-threat trolling foreigner fan as yandere fuckbait has caught on, and other artists have started come forward with stories of their harassers, and their creations.

archive.is/B5MEl

archive.is/reV9m

archive.is/Gz8fp (not sure about this one tho, but the timing of the tweets can't be coincidental)

It's a great change of pace on how artists respond to trolls. Years ago, harassment from trolls would cause an artist to apologize publicly, then delete all their uploads and withdraw from social media entirely. Now they just laugh it off and do more lewds, with is great.
On a tangent, wtf is up with yandere being so popular as it is now? It's a shit fetish right up their with liking fujos Gilda, and Marche-tier furfaggotry.

These look a bit…rough around the edges, fine I guess.

It doesn't exist though, which makes me sad.

YandereDev is whoring himself out again.

Excuse me?

NO
I DO NOT WANT THAT

It sounds very dangerous.

Exactly the correct response to it. The more everyone just shrugs it off and mock them even further, their words lose power and meaning. It's essentially another layer of memetic warfare if mass coordinated.

∧∧_,,.(,,゚Дf二0____,,,,,.(,つ;,=0,―' ̄

Be a man.

Why does Mark keep this here again?

Turning your enemies on themselves is a good example of non-violent resistance that works. Helps that Holla Forums has great minds for propaganda.

Another is satire/humor like with >>1330903. I wonder if America could be saved from civil war and Communism were Black Bloc to be moe-fied and lewdified.

That's it, we're done. Not even our own members remember GamerGate's real name. It's finally time to #CloseTheGate

I can just image more of an exorcist story emerging where the MC priest has to fuck the SJW demon possession out of her. The potential is enormous.

Don't insult my popatoes, you jerk.

sleep with one eye open, fuccboi

Happy feelings
exhentai.org/g/450139/531b5b5714/

I can think of at least five guys who remember.

He fucks the demon out of her and then rips and tears the demons' guts.

CUCK DEV CUCK DEV YOU NEVER FOOLED ME

Kill all sjweebs.

9/10 times SJWs are hamplanets.

Report polygon to the FTC /ara/ demands it.

They're not fat and ugly enough.

Jesus Christ, massive hurricane in Texas and a wildfire rising in Montana, hope you Texas and Montana anons are alright. And hope Ben "Tel Aviv Terror" Garrison is okay.,

The fuck is this shit? Is this even real?

twitter.com/JayYTGamer/status/901509800332341249

Why contain it? America is asking for a Weimar-style civil war.

Vent your frustrations goyim!

They already did that on their own, apparently Nigger Crimes Matter aren't commie enough for Anita and a few fights have broken out.

Yeah, gumball made fun of SJWs.

oneangrygamer.net/2017/08/amazing-world-of-gumball-mocks-social-justice-warriors/38080/

I don't care if it makes fun of SJWs it's really fucking cringe. Pretty sure most of the show is loike that though. I once got blocked on twitter by an anti-SJW who couldn't handle me saying his shitty pinned joke was bad.

anitfa only has the support it does, through its funders and media spin, without it, they'd be sucking cock on the street corner.

It's whats happening to the young generation who come out of education with no real prospects, due to their choice of career, and thinking themselves above a janitor or cleaner.

They become rent a mob, and most of them end up believing their own bullshit.

Well?

reported
stop trying to derail with trap shit shill

Homosexuality is a mental illness.

You mean Soros, the most important question is who does he think is most important BLM or Anitfa as he funds both.

I think BLM is out of his control now.

It's literal baby humor so no shit it's cringe, i just didnt think they'd get away with actually putting that on the air. How are the sjws handling it? Don't they normally worship these shows?

You're thinking a of Stever Jewniverse. Gumball's only crime is being shit, not pushing propaganda.

Happy 3rd birthday everyone! Any of you gone to >>>/redchanit/ lately?

Last time someone posted Gumball it wasn't bad.

I'd say good to know but im literally going to forget about ever reading this post in an hour.

Are Antifa even in his control at this point? even BLM hasn't caused as much public damage as Antifa has in the short amount of time they've been active.

Holy shit that was great.

BOOM BOOM

archive.is/a6dG8
Reality has reached the point to where Mr. Bean has been forced to speak up and become a voice of reason.

BASED BEAN

It's fucking wonderful. It's enough good feeling to last me a week.

Can I ask a question?

I hear the term "vol" getting thrown around alot in these threads. What does it mean? I assume it means Holla Forums and Holla Forums spliced together.

Wew

A real human Bean.
SpicChild.png

I'm not baiting, This is serious.

"vol" and "vols". Seems to be a derogatory term against the staff or other anons?

I love paintschainer.

WEW

Well, its one more actor i can respect.

Oh my fug

My phone disconnected.
Judging from your reaction, seems to be a forbidden word. Shame I'll never find out what it means so I'll just assume its a derogatory term agains political mods/anons.

Vol stands for Use your fucking brain and lurk more

Wew laddy

NICE JOB OP YOU RETARD

A little offtopic question.

How was japan in the bronze age? Just for some roleplay involving romans reaching the far lands of Nippon.

good taste.

Homosexuality is a sin.

Considering I'm never going to get a serious answer because this thread is full of autists, fuck it.

No user, you are the autist

Maybe nobody knows what the fuck Vol is?

At least I don't know.

Yeah, maybe cuckchan can answer your newfaggotry question.

What could possibly be gay about teaching a homewrecker a valuable lesson.

No John, you are the autist.
I'm a wewing a little too hard here.

Well, being a gildafag, chances are you're also a newfag from plebbit. So it makes since you wouldn't know.

Only muslims and comunists hate potatoes.

When all this shit started in 2014. I never thought I'd be sitting here watching Marxists riot against President Trump.

Like if anyone told you that, would you even believe it?

So, is Germany changing its stance about refugees because Angela Merkel saw she is going to lose the elections because of ethnical suicide?

Might as well start posting doge alongside it. If anything, you're more autistic than he is. Kill yourself autistic transfaggot.

Wouldn't be surprised if they did. Germany is cucked to death.

She isn't, germany is beyond saving.

I don't know, maybe something about putting your cock into another man's anus?

Congrats to the internet's biggest GamerGate hub, persuading more and more people every single day.

Why would communists hate potatoes? it's all they have.

There's alot of things I wouldn't have believed. Such as me actually rooting for Trump to succeed and that once the reality that no one wants SJW shit everywhere sank in, Sillicon Valley doubles down on it instead of softening their stances. Not to mention TB.

I wouldn't call them a challenger yet as all they have now is a c-tier Sword Art Online clone.

Because they hate food.

Good evening, faggots!

Well his not wrong, everyone dies under communism so I guess it is equality.

But it's early morning!

Well, I just remember how much she was against inmigrants even from EU member citizens because it was popular, then went full refugee accepting. Anyway, if Germany wants to open borders so much why she wants other countries to take the burden besides knowing everything they say is bullshit?

It is for me, though being an Asian living in an Asian country and all.

But it's a feminine anus, and it's revenge for the trap fucking the man's wife.
If anything it's like double straight.

And sadly it is full of trollshielding tumblrites. You'll get the occasional "i-im trans but i-im not like the other trannies" in any entry mentioning transgender shit.

wew

Damn it, next time, let me bake.

Hi gook.

There is nothing more straight that turning other gay.

Nice try, but I'm not kimchifag. Guess again.

Do you spend all day on twitter pissing off goons?

Because there is no real Germany, its the EU state now.

M-mombot?

reddit is cancer for discussion. You can't argue points and create robust arguments when your posts can be downvoted into oblivion. It started out okay, but it's become more of a circlejerk group that exists as a mirror to gamerghazi

Lookie what headline the MSM went with this morning.
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/08/28/black-clad-antifa-attack-right-wing-demonstrators-in-berkeley/?utm_term=.857eb8811c6c
archive.is/QYhNx

What's this? Not playing "hide the assailant?" Not burying the facts or lying to cover Antifa's ass this time?

Uh oh, Mayor Jesse! Quick, retrack that statement! Don't you know the ebil right wingers called their rally a "Rally Against Hate"!?
What happened? Antifa stopped paying you money?

Maybe Mayor Jesse should be condemned for false equivalency? Quick, join his city council so you can resign in protest! Ask the community leaders and religious orginzations to bear false witness and claim he supports hate!

Mombot posted here once. Not that I really care, I'm more of a trap guy myself, but anons who have aras have their bone.

Not me but it's more likely than you think.

Hey I agree with you fully. Any valid criticism on trannyshit within kotakuinaction scores downvotes because there's so many tumblrites on there. KiA is full of leftists contrary to what gamergate really stands for for. Not to mention when someone comes out as trans in KiA, circlejerks and massive le ebin upboats begin. Well that all goes for reddit in general too.

maybe we have to do what the ironic fagposters did. Pretend to be aras until the aras turn this into the mythical arachan, thinking they're posting among their like.

most guys here are trap guys from my observation.

Or splatoon closet pedos

Fucking WaPo, they're lowering the amount of libtards and commies rioting into "100" bitch please, while still going for the bullshit "many were peaceful protesters!", The framework of this article is bullshit.

Reddits upvoting system prevents the site from ever being good, here posts and threads are ordered by activity where over there is based on how many virtual cock strokes your thread or post got.
Not to mention that have that retarded "Boards aren't allowed to interact with each other" rule.

How many of them actually try to trap? I shaved my legs, look pretty good in makeup, and wear a cute nightie where you can totally see my nipples.

i mean they chase traps

Stop with the trap shit
im gonna tell mark

I'm an arafag actually. I just trappost for the meme.

okay

that makes no sense

Mark's a big gay kike so I don't think he'll care.

They made a hentai of the po po doujin?
Now I got something to do toady.

Hey sometimes when you gotta meme, you gotta meme.

Oh and not to mention the fact it's incredibly easy to manipulate what seen and whats not.

I'm both.

Tits or GTFO.

Traps are gay. It doesn't matter how feminine it is, you're still fapping to something with a functional prostate which makes it male. If it was an FTM transexual, then it wouldnt be gay because wombs are wombs.

I'm not an ara, I'm an arafag, I like aras.

Have you seen how their dick is constructed?

>girls attracted to traps
Do they exist?

More importantly, is it still gay?

Dude
That's extremely gay

Either gay or very fucked up, or both

That's on the same level as fapping to scat. It's fucking disgusting.

It's a real fuckin monstrosity. No wonder why most ftms are genderfags.

Bit of both, but she is still a woman.. or mutant thing. Mutant female with a mutant dick? Still full of natural estrogen. Where do the babies come from if she accidentally swallows cum and gets pregnant I have no fucking idea and I don't want to think about it.

Pretty much. It's almost the same as futa if uou think about it.

Okay guys the threads being derailed hard save the trap/ara posting until after it hits the bump limit.

ok mama

No.

Hi Satan.

Wrong!.webm

Mizuryu kei always draws crazy women. Mostly sex-crazed. It's great.

Wedding ring or GTFO

I wish there was more of this character.

What the fuck.

Pic related should clear things up for you

(((These))) are the guys who attacked Milo a few months back. Butt buddies with his nemesis Ben "Jew Manlett" Shapiro.

Pretty funny how the chosen tribe manages to be behind almost every movement and organisation since the dawn of time. They really seem like good fellows, always willing to lend a helping hand for people to reach their goals.

I've always find it suspicious that everyone fills the first 300 bumpable posts with traps, milfs, and fetishes, and then discourages it after the bump limit.

The paranoid part of me makes me think it's a shilling attempt

Happy third anniversary of the day we died!

Nope. His fundings dropped after BLM "leaders" wanted to start BLM in Israel of all places. That's why you keep hearing less and less of it in the media.

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Forcing a historian to prioritize shitposts over reporting their dad's corpse
☑ Vandilizing private property with "Strategic Designation #2"
☑ Causing chaos in Hollywood with an acid rainstorm
☑ Ruined the very concept of anime for everyone
☑ Firing a promising staff member from Platinum Games
☑ Making Colin Moriarty say a misogynistic joke and firing him
☑ Giving a white Iranian a date with DMCAstiny
☑ Creating bait that surpassed Metal Benis
☑ Stole Bioware's checkbook
☑ Making YouTube proud to support the [ERROR: Login to view this content] community
☑ Became Linkedredchannitin
☑ Adorning unrelated posts with images of anime boobs
☑ Overwrote reality with a Tropico save-file
☑ Teaching the Russians how it's done
☑ Spent 4 days legally dead for tax reasons
☑ Manipulated reviews to make Yooka-Laylee look as 64-bit as possible
☑ Revealed international culinary secrets
☑ Convinced an user into becoming a trap
☑ Funded by Russia to cause chaos in the USA
☑ Plotting to invade and take over the fashion world with a new puppet as mascot
☑ Successfully summoned the memeteor, then promptly dispelled it because it wasn't exciting enough
☑ Moved gaming acceptance back decades in the public consciousness
☑ Got seened in an Oakland drive-by
☑ Has trademarked "hikikomori ginger girls with names based on imageboards"
☑ Employed Russia's help in hacking the ESRB
☑ Bestowed upon a penguin a penguin-waifu
☑ Caught a glimpse of the evil that is the Korean Education system
☑ Likes their iced cream 'pure aryan'
☑ Hacked a character into ARMS, then leaked it
☑ Having a girl fetish
☑ Killed people at an Ariana Grande concert with a bomb
☑ Discriminating fantasy from reality
☑ Undoing all the hard work into promoting Far Cry 5
☑ Turned Ren Hoek into a terrorist
☑ Created Gamergate America
☑ Became starmen
☑ Brought misogyny into E3
☑ Turned Mario Mexican
☑ Prevented beloved VAs from reprising their popular roles
☑ Brought back unpopular video games like Metroid
☑ Blowing everything up

That's cheating and you know it.

Never forget that this year that the ESA, who once fought for the right of video games to exist had turned their ugly heads in favor of feminists like Anita Sarkeesian.

I like it all as long as it's feminine. Ara, Life, Hometown, Justice, traps, whatever the fuck I am down to boogie.
But what really gets my engines going are kemonomimi. I wish there was more push for them, if only so more people are motivated to defeat the communists and complete the ritual to summon them into our world.

More nostalgia, since this is the only time I get to dump these

You're trying too hard

We've had this discussion before a month ago when they were constantly fucking up these threads. We came to the conclusion that yes they are likely shills, so do your duty to report them when they appear.

(Checked)
Jewish compulsion to control everything and destroy their enemies.

And damn, think we missed that shit arcade by that faggot Mike Fucker with ZQ.

I am certain that fapping to buck angel is 100 times gayer than fapping to any trap.

The idea of a 36 year old ex-magical girl who is forced to 'come out of retirement' is quite interesting, and I am now realizing that that is sort of a plot point in Star vs the Forces of Evil.

Likewise, since that not only shits up the thread beyond imagine for the first 300 posts but also hinders discussion for anyone interested in joining in (although the threads have always existed, there are people that may decide to join in for the first time but are turned off because all they see is porn) and also provides incentive for others to shit up the thread once it leaves 300 posts by trying to make it ingrained in the thread culture (this includes not only retards that are only here for trap porn but also retards dumb enough to think that a GG thread without porn is not a real thread). It's not exactly a mind-blowingly complex new strategy, in fact it is even something that gets used in war: Israel, upon capturing Palestinian broadcasting, used their media to broadcast porn nonstop to Palestinians to disrupt any chance of getting information from media but also at the same time providing an alternative.

Pic related is some OC I made fairly long ago, it should be noted that I only screencapped opening posts and that I found every single one of these by simply looking for duplicate images. As you may notice, every single one of the threads was made late February to early March.

For once I can feel proud to be related to Mr Bean

twitter.com/galdelic/status/901699769491447808

Don't you have to pay an entry fee or something? I doubt it got a big turnout.

Whoever made that should be showered with all love in the world.

I am loving all the art lately.

This is nothing new. It is basic bitch disruption at best and attempted "recruitment" at worst. Sage for meta.

That was supposedly the stupid venue fee, think they were gonna stream that shit.

It's a bit late for this, but there's a good reason to hole up and not evacuate: the road system in Houston is specifically designed to flood. That picture there with 10ft of water on the highway was how it's engineered, in normal flood conditions it reduces massive housing damage down to minor delays for road users. But it was never designed for this and if you get stuck in a traffic jam in these places when a full yard of rain comes down you're fucking dead.

of course this idiot probably doesn't have that kind of deep insight and is just being a contrarian twatrag for the sake of clickbait

I always figured that the first 100-150 posts were shitpost territory, then it trails off into proper discussion with only occasional shitposts until the baker gives clearance to shitpost around 600-650.

Either way, the last thing we need is rules micromanaging the fucking thread composition of all things.

For a second there I was happy to see someone else was also archiving shills using 4plebs but then I remembered that too is my OC. Such a great tool and it goes completely to waste.

archive.is/ues7D

archive.is/mCLqz

archive.is/lB8Tl

Has Tyler never not been an ass? Even with the user bitching about objectification he came out on top has more of a cunt.

nerdmeltla.com/sht-arcade-comedians-play-bad-games-sunday-9pm/

There's nothing about a stream here. I bet a video will come up eventually but they probably wanted to milk for tickets.

You're british and you own an old mini?

Remember these fellas? Throwback!

The mayor and that betacuck along with several idiots said to ignore the Governor's orders to evacuate because he was a mean Republican, not a massive evacuation but the areas where that would be damaged the most, the preparations were shit, check the archives then the tweet links, the fuckers deleted their idiocy.

That so? then it's just a fucking circlejerk with 10 bux as the fee.

I don't remember if this is wishful thinking or not, but didn't someone agree to that last guy's duel and he backpedaled hard?

I hope to FUCK that shirt is fake. And since it probably isn't I wonder if he still wears it after these couple years.

it's real and probably yes

twitter.com/AdamBaldwin/status/902174400631324672

He didn't forget!

Nice post, Asukafag. Capped for posterity.

archive.is/We9w1

test

tweetsave.com/adambaldwin/status/902174400631324672
archive.is/We9w1

I don't usually promote things like this but here are some videos with Alex Jones talking about the SPLC and even interviewing on the guys involved in the Gawker lawsuit talking about the fight against online censorship.

youtube.com/watch?v=AGzfqmbL4Ng
youtube.com/watch?v=cijYplacyKA
youtube.com/watch?v=YqF6hEdQckA

that man has my eternal respect

>>>/test/
Retarded newfag

More impressed that he hasn't changed his tune. It's just so hard to believe so few people have any fucking spine and run off to suck jouno dick when the pressure was too much.

I shitpost for fun and attention at thread start since it's the most visible part of the thread.
I later contribute with news archives or TD related things.

That's degeneracy.

Is there any term for playful, obvious meme shitposting that's different from baiting, low quality shitposting?

Because unlike what Twitter and KiA have hailed as their "based e-celebs", Adam Baldwin got the balls to stick to his guns and stick with us. That's hard to come by nowadays. I think he's the ONLY Hollywood actor thus far that is proud to say to the world that he got the gamers' back and supports #GamerGate(and still is) today. That's why I really admire him.

I thank you for putting those archives together then. There's a vocal minority that loudly proclaims "most of [board] was always gay" or "majority of [board] is secretly gay". This is obviously a lie with ulterior motives, but a lot of idiots buy into it and repeat the lie. Unmasking what is really happening behind the scenes using archives is a good method of a exposing the reality to many who never delve beneath the surface level.

There is no gay gene, never scientifically proven despite plenty of genetic research, nothing. How can something supposedly genetic persist when it discourages breeding thus never passes on genetically? Completely illogical that it would be increasing rather than decreasing if it's not being passed on. It is obvious that recruitment, promotion, shilling is happening. It's like trannies brainwashing kids. This shit doesn't persist in great numbers without active propaganda and recruitment spreading it. I think misery loves company: people uncomfortable with the natural order, those brainwashed to believe a sexuality is trendy and fashionable, damaged and abused individuals have deep problems while pretending otherwise and they wish to drag others down to be miserable degenerates with them. They will never have a normal life with a loving, nuclear family within the natural order. From what I have seen I firmly believe that abandoning nature makes people miserable which is why a certain malicious group promotes it. When you look at someone who has reached "peak tumblr" their appearance is unnatural; they are at war with human nature itself and very miserable people. /rant

That Nev Schulman picture has to be ironic, or a joke

Not want to discuss all of this, but even if there is no gene for homosexuality there are scientific explanations for homosexuality.

After the fouth child, any growing unborn children is attacked by the mother's inmune system, making them produce strogen and make them more affeminated.

Also brains are very weirdly programmed.

Actually, it's neither. He actually meant that, well, until he got arrested for sexual assault charges.

It's partly recruitment (more appropriate term would be brainwashing), but mostly scientific. Yes, there are people who are trying to convince other people that they're not really straight, they're "queer" or some other form of snowflakery. This approach isn't really that effective, though. It operates mainly on associating straight with evil and then guilting straight people into doing things they normally wouldn't do.

And what if estrogen were unnaturally introduced into the body? What if estrogen mimickers were included in virtually everything a populace consumed? I don't believe there is anything natural about this. As the numbers increase, as promotion increases, it becomes more apparent to me that at this level it is not a naturally occurring phenomenon.

In vetrus testosterone/estrogen
Or something like that which makes the brain more like the opposite sex. It's not a gene.

Well, that exists too. I have to agree most faggotry today exists because of subversion, ideology and fucking resentful cunts. I just want to bring into the table that there are some biological reasons for homosexuality.

Because theren AREN'T as many homosexuals as the media says maybe? or propaganda.

Xenoestrogens are a thing and can be found in some plastics and occasionally water, I believe

traps and reverse traps are gay no matter what angle you look, and 'fapping to x is less gay than fapping to y' is retarded. fapping to both is gay.

So, contamination is turning us gay?

It makes the most sense IMO that it's hormones, predominantly hormones effect on brain development, and it is chemically and socially malleable. Rather than simply being genetic which is entirely unproven.

The thing is that it's not even most faggotry because most of these "converts" aren't even actually homosexual, in much the same way "political lesbians" aren't actually homosexual. It honestly IS mostly biological (and I guarantee you that the majority of gays don't fucking like this shit but would much rather stay under the radar than speak up about it).

Well, my brother is a bara gay incredibly racist yet he is a normalfag, so he doesn't have big opinions about this stuff and also he is tricked by the media.

(2d) Traps aren't gay.

It can affect people if exposed over time, worse if your younger I imagine, but I don't know if it'll turn you gay. But yea, xeno estrogens have been known for a while. There was some study comparing rural/third world water with urban samples and some of its effects. I can't look it up now, I'm on a phone.

You can never win against nature.

They are found in much more than that, which is why people are linking them to so many of the mental and mood disorders on the rise in men, along with the seemingly huge boom in scrawny beta male faggots and trannies.

As long as we're on the subject, a lot of the Pride Parade variety of gays come from an abuse cycle –
Abuse victims becoming abusers, more or less. Confused teenagers get taken in by older gays, gets indoctrinated into "the gay community" gets passed around like prison currency, contracts a ton of STDs, and eventually ends up becoming one of the older faggots who eventually picks up some young twink of their own, because now they're mentally fucked up and so deep into "the lifestyle" that they either kill themselves or do to some kid what some nasty older faggot did to them.

Jesus are they trying to be as hideous as possible

At 3:54

Yes.

What the fuck.

Then faggotry is the curse of mother earth for tainting it.

Captain Planet was right!

There is also a huge amount of estrogen pollution in the water supply due to the popularity of estrogen based birth control pills.

You can to an extent. The encroachment of wildfires, for instance, can be beaten back with certain tactics. It's not impossible to tame nature to an extent which is why this unnatural behavior is more prevalent than I believe it would normally be without a large push to promote it.

I don't suggest following natural instincts 100%, but I think this artificiality, this chemically and socially engineered behavior, (pic-related) is genuinely harmful and makes people miserable.

Also one thing I would very much encourage people to do is to check up on archives or on a search engine whenever you see something that could be copypasta or a recurring phrase used by shills. It may not seem like a lot but there is way more shilling than you can imagine and every little bit helps to reveal it.

They always looked like that because making yourself look like a skeleton is the way lots of traps try to hide their masculine features, for many you can see that their arms look like they could snap like a twig at any moment. It is simply that the media tried to push the stereotype that gays are somehow super fashionable, which is simply not the case, just like porn producers try to make it seem like blacks all have ten-inch cocks.

I think it's worth taking in to account that the vast majority of retards that go to pride parades are just plain leftists.
It's leftists egowanking to leftist ideology and the actual "normal" gays are in a minority.

Gumball wins this round.

I haven't asked in a long time, but can a drawfriend please turn Alfie into Vivian? It's part of a series I thought up in the theme of 'halflings are quick to recognize ethics.'

So your green nigger and jew love thread got deleted so you went here?
Fucking die already.

Seriously, I'd rather go back to when homos used too much hair product and got manicures. (((Jacob))) there probably isn't even gay, just an attention-seeking degenerate.

Fashion is a way to advertise yourself, for sex or otherwise. Given the tendency towards more extreme forms of sex that are frequently harmful, it seems pretty logical that they would go with this shit. It is more shocking and garish than anything else, rather than taking what is naturally attractive to an extreme which is also bad.

REMINDER THAT GENERAL FAGGOT AND HIS MEN SAVED THE NETHERLANDS AND DESTROYED THE LOCAL SJW CARTEL AND HUMILIATED THE MEDIA

Long live Dutch GamerGate

archive.is/ZKsW2

archive.is/Ccsy4

From earlier threads:

Bob "Life peaked at SMB.3" Chipman thinks critics lambasting The Emoji Movie are just old farts that hate new media

In the comics, the Joker becomes Antifa. In real life, Mark Hamill becomes a leftist fag. Life really does imitate art.

LONG LIVE THE GENERAL

LONG LIVE THE MASTERNINJA

LONG LIVE THE GOD OF RAINBOW HORSEFAGS

LONG LIVE THE ALIRADICALI

LONG LIVE THE ROGIER

LONG LIVE THE TWEI

LONG LIVE THE AUTOBOT GUY

LONG LIVE THE LAZARUS

AND LONG LIVE THE FUCKING STUDENTS

Dr Deb Soh (Google Memo defender) on Ryerson: The left is alienating its allies by shutting down free speech

archive.is/X1oWc

This is gonna fall to deaf ears

Finally converted it to webm

Shit version is 4MB for posting on halfchan

Accidentally posted the same one twice

Which will lead to a bigger effect. Because if there's one cause that will unite almost everyone on the political spectrum (except the progressives imposing it of course), it's the fight against censorship.

Has anyone noticed how VICE always seems to write articles about stuff that happens in secluded alternative websites really fast? I can think of two examples right now, one from an article about /namibia/ here in Holla Forums and another one about Encyclopedia Dramatica's Muhammad Sex Simulator. They were the first who wrote articles about these things so they must clearly have been browsing these places for their hit pieces.
please use archive.is/en_us/article/jmbwbp/white-colony-in-namibia-773
please use archive.is/en_uk/article/8gdy4x/an-idiot-made-a-game-called-muhammad-sex-simulator

Archive doesn't even work with Vice, sorry about that

Remember when they tried to do the Proud Cucks thing and then deleted it? :^)
Pukeworthy

In an unrelated note, where were you when even The Punisher is cucked?

Did they actually wanted to be called cucks?

this is the new political spectrum meme graph

I can't wait to order my proud cuck t-shirt

They didn't know what it meant.

When did Joker-kun get the fucking Rinnegan?

?

no please say it ain't so

Archive.org doesn't work either, fucking cowards.

Speaking of which, how's Project Runway doing lately? I haven't really watched the show since I cancelled cable.

Could I just say that that statement in-of itself shows his complete lack of awareness? It seems like a lot of these reviewers have absolutely no genuine personality, so they have to compensate by exaggerating everything to make it sound like they actually use that bit of grey matter in their head for something useful. The worst film I've seen to date has been The Do-Over, and I wouldn't even come close to comparing it to war atrocities or actions involving excrement.

Sadly it is.
Marvel commited the last sin besides turning blade into a cuck.

Shouldn't he be a bull?

Are you looking for a shortstack Vivian or just the same expression?

Marvel faggotized his old black characters, or at least made them into wimps with no will.

Blade is a teacher with a Bill Cosby sweater.

Also, I just realized something. Soros is a fucking coward when it really comes down to it. He's Lynch from The A-Team film. Wants to be the "master mind" of it all, but doesn't want to get his hands actually dirty.

………what?

This will surely bring in more diverse fans. Everyone know the black community loves gays!

I want a Blade remake with Bill "Does this Drink Taste Like Rohypnol" Cosby as Blade.

I want Milo dressed up like Darkwing Duck saying "Let's Get Dangerous"

Not surprising after Finn was m'lady'ing in Star Wars.

That is how the people at the top generally are. It also helps since then they can actually pin the blame on everyone below them and if they try to rat them out they get someone else to order a hit.

Expression, I guess. I figured someone would just slap some color and lines over the images I posted. The comic is all color now, but I can probably find more lewd faces in the black and white sections. Like I said, the concept is based on the 'elves are quick to recognize lewdness' images.

Archive it with Freezepage.com and then archive that with archive.is. You can also use the text-only version of the Google cache but it's less good.

If you see any shills talking shit about this board, they are from a new imageboard called Gutterwire, they are shilling it.

blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2015/05/gamergate-hearing-scheduled-with-dutch-media-ethics-council/

rogierkahlmann.com/about-those-dutch-game-awards/

followed by:

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/3kwppq/ethics_rogier_kahlmann_finally_gets_a_response_on/

and

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/3s6ybv/humor_dutch_avi_machina_calls_control_magazine/

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/41ny8m/industry_controversial_founders_of_control/

For fuck's sake. British cops are fucking cucks.

Enter button broken?

>The "firearms" aren't illegal to own, but we are seizing them anyway because they might be used to do something illegal.
Toughest cops my ass, more like the cuckiest cops.

I never thought a picture of a man's gaping asshole would elicit feelings of nostalgia.

nah, just posts some articles about what happened in the Netherlands during GG. Pretty awesome stuff, actually.

Yes they do user, I know a bunch that i know that like them so much most of them like them for their own reasons the most common one it's because they are curious of what it's like to fuck a boy that looks like a girl.

Do the UK pick up the cops from the faggiest tea drinkers they find?

I hope the UK falls already so we can retake our rock.

The whole fucking point of yanderes is that they're so psycho that sticking your dick in their crazy has a tragic whiplash. This is the perfect way to characterise these shits. Eroticise them, too; everyone has a good time then

It's worse than you think, fam.
Much worse.
nextbigfuture.com/2017/07/widespread-study-shows-59-3-percent-decline-in-sperm-count-in-western-countries.html
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2017-07/thuo-css072017.php

How is Africa not contaminated?

I don't think xenoestrogens is the only reason for declining birthrates, but it sure isn't helping.
Africa is going to double it's population by 2050.
That is unless we stop giving them gibs to they can die off a bit.

More than two thirds of Africa's population is under 25 years old. They're already way past the point of sustainable development so if the gibs end they'll collapse hard.
Unless china decides they want to keep their slaves alive.

There's something about this and the fact that Europe has open boarders that horrifies me.

And Europe already has rapefugees doing the raping.

Assassin's Creed Origins' steam forum is the best Assassin's Creed game
archive.is/woLKh

Aren't chinese so cold and cheap niggers are begging white people to come back?

Remember, if you see anything wrong with a neverending flood of completely unrestricted Third World immigration into (formerly) First World countries you are a racist.

That's the kind of trolling the world needs right now

I've already accepted that long ago. Surprised it's not being memed as Black Plague

They drove all the white farmers out but niggers are to stupid to know how to farm and are now starving which lead them to start begging for more gibs.

archive.is/VoSxP

What will come first? the death of western civilization or the coming of the fourth reich that will let niggers die of hunger and disease?

speaking of niggers

For fuck's sake, I didn't notice it at first.

I can't wait for the articles.

archive.is/ecydp
archive.is/2WF01 First tweet linked to this: archive.is/7cCs5

Troy Leavitt (a pro-GG [or at least anti-stupidity] dev) responded to one of Matt Lees videos about "Cultural Complicity"
youtube.com/watch?v=rwmgnUHUwmE

History repeat itself

gommunism spared no one

Even when they're on the verge of death they continue to breed like rabbits.

If there is justice in the world they would die off already.

Is their fault Neanderthals were extint.

Nigger, you don't want to know what's floating around our water supplies right now.

Plastics that emulate hormones are only the tip of the iceberg. You've got the neurotoxic pesticides that farmers use which can't be easily filtered out of the water, you've got industrial waste chemicals that again can't be easily filtered out, shit, there's still 2,3,7,8 tetrachlorodibenzo-p-dioxin aka Agent Orange floating around the American ecosystem and water supply from all the testing back during the Vietnam era (mostly because it's lipophilic and more or less refuses to leave the body until whatever consumed it dies). Our water supplies are a abject shitshow and the administrations in charge of keeping them safe are either corrupt or don't have nearly enough resources to actually affect anything.

Yeah, things are pretty fucked.

Perhaps the memeteor isn't coming from space, but from inside of us.

You know? I don't mind they overbreed themselves so they can eat eachother.

Maybe we deserve it?
Maybe the planet prefers niggers because they don't do shit and, because of that, they don't polute as much?

wew that video is reddit tier shit, you should feel ashamed of yourself.

Wasn't he that guy who would refuse donations from GG for his dying girlfriend?
(checked)
QUINTS CONFIRMED

I'd just like to point out an elementary fact: that's weev saying that. You never trust him at his word.

Was. He was pretty much a different person after leaving the Nation of Islam.

That "other people's money" is retarded thought-terminating cliche. Ignore anyone who uses it. Socialism deals with the issue simply because the country generates value, part of it pays for "running costs" (basic goods, salaries etc.), part is saved up and part is re-invested, akin to a company. Fascism isn't socialistic in the least, because the economy is still overwhlemingly in private hands; what sets it apart is that it separates the national economy from international capital. Thus, once the national economy reaches a decently prosperous level, it has nothing else to (re-)invest on, so in order for it to keep growing, it needs new markets, which translates to wars of conquest. A fascist State can't be peaceful in the long term not just for ideological reasons, but economic ones too..

Strawman. It was and still is capitalist, with ~68% of GDP still in private hands.

Isn't Greg Miller that That's Pat "guy" who won a bunch of "best e-celeb" awards out of nowhere?

Can I please get a name, because I see fewer commies in America right now than ever.

(checked)
Mugabe dying would be a good start, but that fucker's probably gonna live to be 100. You can buy a lot of meds with an entire country as collateral.

I can't remember the specifics, but it sounds likely. He's actually a youtuber with zero qualifications in anything, who actually holds talks at gamescom.

For some fucking reason.

Here's your (You).

I just wish I was a neanderthal.

To be honest, I don't mind corrupt third world rulers to be the last ones dying, because they are the ones causing the mysery of their own people.

I don't know anything about e-celebrities and I certainly wouldn't watch an award show. I just saw "Kinda Funny" beside his name, like this guy must be at least kinda funny.

That some old fashion funposting.

Seriously, UK. Sink already.

The planet doesn't want anything. It's just a massive chunk of rock with unusually complex mold running around its surface. Whether that mold is smart enough to avoid destroying itself is the mold's problem, not the planet's.

it's like rubella or mumps, if you get it while your'e everything is ok, but when you are adult it can hit your reproductive capabilities.

Bad goyim, their rate is fine just as it is, where else would we get the numbers we need to swarm the West?

That doesn't make it any less true, since he still advocated that point in support of black nationalism, which is the sole reason why most leftists praise him. Sure, there are some that like him for his views on self-defence and on capitalism but the people that praise him for anything other than black nationalism are a minority.
This is your mind on Holla Forums

Antifa openly admits to being largely composed of ancoms with a smattering of other radical leftist types.

It would be a shame if someone sent all his harassing of anita to google and got his ads removed, but hey, it would not be censorship. out of everyone I know who needs a long vacation from the internet, its biscuck

When they turn heel like this look at the one who was attacked, they usually have ties to the ones who turned heel, and odds are a false flagger who got hit first.

May not care for 3dpd, but hot damn.

If you find it share it.

Just watched that. Sad at the lack of not real socialism shilling.

Why does it look like they traced Big O?

I saw a commie shirt red and yellow hammer and sickle shirt with cccp on the bottom at a grocery store in canada and was disgusted.

That looks like Sam Hyde

I hate this shit keeps getting spread. Commies need lefty anarchists to force themselves into power.

The strange grammar gave it away in the first two sentences

TWEET WAS DELETED

Neogaf salt when? I know they pitched a fit over CrowbCat using KANGZ joke in E3 montage. Mockery of Afrocentrism is always fun as it sends revisionists into a foaming-at-the-mouth rage. For instance, remember this one from Daniel Vavra?

Always remember

Too add. Currently there is the largest amount of commies ever.

I am happy people are shitting on ubisoft, and hot damn daniel.

Tell her if she goes commie her share of the inherritance is going to the goverment to rediatribute.

What did Hot Damn Daniel ever do to you?

Hope you enjoy being related to a future commie, just keep in mind female commies can easily be cured with the Dick preferable not yours unless shes into that.

Her voice is so high pitched I can't hear what she's screaming for. What the fuck is going on?

Yes they do exist, I'm a shemale and I've fucked a few girls that were super into it

Antifa causing shit and when arrested she ask for her help animal, because she is supposed to have a disability.

Well she is an Antifa member.

"I need my service animal!!!"

You have a point.

How? Sub-Saharans are probably the only group on the planet with ZERO Neanderthal DNA.

Weren't the first homosapiens niggers who got the whiteness from neanderthal genes? They were inferior in all things with neanderthals but like niggers they won by sheer numbers.

If it's so important for her to have a service animal, why is she deliberately putting herself at risk of being arrested? I mean, I knew antifa were morons, but I thought they'd have at least basic self-preservation.

You thought wrong.

Good job explaining the joke doofus.

Feminine dick or GTFO

a crossdresser fucking a woman? Doesn't sound gay to me.

Because they think their action don't have consequences.

Yeah, the masks confused me. Their puppet masters must have told them to wear the masks to hide their identity and they just think it's a fashion statement or something.

Spoonfeeding is a necessary evil in the current year as a corrupt education system dumbed down for low IQ 3rd worlders has rendered the general populace much stupider than they were in the past.

Although the Commie is retarded, that is blatantly wrong, they are much more active now.

YOU KNOW THE RULES

Were they pretty?

I don't have the 12mb version.

My favorite part about this is the fucking sound being so intensely compressed
I still said "stream it" faggot

Sauce? Can't find shit.

Maybe? There's a theory that central/northern Europeans actually descended from cro-magnons and the Aryan/Caucasians in the mountains of the middle east were descended from Neanderthal mixtures. Take that with a grain of salt, though, I sincerely don't remember where I read it.

Webm related.

Actually, if you go back through their history and take a closer look you'll notice they've always been anti-consumer kikes.

They only fight censorship if it hurts the big threes pocket books.

Fuck wrong one.

A lot of people forget that spoonfeeding is generally necessary for proper debate. If you can't spell out your logic and evidence from premise to conclusion, then that's a weakness.

So is there a specific Firefox fork I should get for my new laptop? It's mostly for school stuff but I'd like to get ublock origin and classic theme restorer, at the least. I don't know what forks support current addons and stuff though. Gonna get a mouse and keyboard when I can and put a couple games on there for the long breaks between classes.

But its not a debate

Explaining a joke kills the joke.

I use Waterfox. It supports the 2 addons you mentioned and it works well enough.

I'm just pointing out that spoonfeeding does have a necessary and justified use in certain circumstances.

yes, one looked like a Hayley Williams from paramore, the other was a friend of mine who only half grew out of her emo phase and is super cute. I don't even really like girls but even I think she's adorable anyway I'm done blogposting sage for offtopic

Comodo IceDragon master race

I don't remember that Yu-Gi-Oh Card.

Emo girls are cute as long as they don't go full edgy.

Waterfox is what I'm using but I'm no longer sure if it's de-jewed. Mozilla partnered with ADL so expect similar fuckery to Firefox as what happened to Youtube after partnering with the ADL. I wanna know how does fucking up Firefox affect Waterfox and to what extent? This is what worries me.

Agreed

Firefox has pozzed messages whenever you start it up. They are unobstructive but they are retarded as fuck. You get shit like this sometimes

I personally use Palemoon but I have Firefox there for any normalfags that may want to use my computer

Actually, the way I said it made it sound like you get them all the time, but most of the time you get some incredibly boring feelgood shit.

Japan during the Jōmon period was more Southern Chinese-esque, they had their own separate alphabet, the precursor to hiragana, but used Chinese loaned (Japan being the great imitators) kanji as powerwords as a second "royal" or "priest' cant. Anyone in your party should be able to communicate in pinyin Chinese with merchants and proper (if a bit dated) Chinese with "learned" Jōmon Japanese priests, warriors, and/or nobility.
Jōmon Clothing and hairstyles was very different from both China and Modern Japan, with men wearing distinctive robes that you see echos of in modern Shinto priest and/or Onmyoji ceremonial garb, and hair worn long in distinctive figure-88 shaped looping side-buns, with no modern equivalent.
Weapons will be more Chinese Waring States Period weaponry than what you think of Japanese katanas or other samurai gear, which hasn't been invented yet. Weapons may be limited to bronze (or possibly Iron, for warriors who traveled overseas to the mainland) shortswords similar to the Chinese Jian (pic related), bronze tipped spears, staves, various knives, and bows.
Ninja weaponry may-or-may-not exist, but they will be converted farm tools: sickles (kama), rice flails (nunchuku), grindstone handle (tonfa), load-carrying stick (bo staff). Ninpo also may-or-may-not exist yet.

Good hot damn. Not bad hot damn.

I found a goth schoolgirl video once where her bubbly slutty talk makes me really hard.

And I guess their iron is so shit they break with one hit from roman weapons?

Also, did romans use steel? or that is a "modern" discovery?

Pay no attention to this Kizuna dump.

>tfw no shemale's joystick to play with

I knew this amazing looking girl in middle school. Short redhead with a pale skinny body, a cute voice that made me melt, and a bubbly attitude that lit up a room. She also already had a boyfriend though. So no chance of awkward little me somehow ending up with her.

In other news, the rainy weather has stopped at least over here in San Antonio. Houston still has some bad flooding though. More and more people are being rescued at least. Rockport got decimated but it seems like the bulk of Texas made it out okay so far from the hurricane.

I have some of those.

STOP

I try to post them when they're relevant but they
JUST KEEP PILING UP
I'M SETTING THEM FREE NOW

WHY DO YOU HAVE SO MANY!?

s-stop

It's a common revoltfag D&C and demoralization tactic. They take something several posters in the thread seem to like, and try to act like annoying spammers for that content, trying to turn other members of the thread against it in the hopes of getting people to leave. They did this with Maid Dragon earlier in the year too. They also did it with bird webms. Report and filter.

THERE

Now I'm done until I make more. I think I accidentally posted one or two that weren't mine though.

AI chan will never not be loved
this faggot better back the fuck up

It's not just organic run of the mill autism?

It's possible, but the pattern of behavior matches what I've seen before. The fact that he was a (1) when he started lends credence to it being a D&C spammer.

nothing will stop me from liking Back Problems and Dragon Tit/ss/

Maybe disruption. There's plenty of that in every thread. I'm not entirely convinced.

Here's your Ara-mahou Shoujo anime, Ara-fags
She's a 30+ Ara and married and can even have sex, but due to rules she can't kiss her husband, or any other man, or she loses her powers. The Ara is staying a Mahou Shoujo in order to preserve the town she lives in, because iif she retires by receiving her first kiss, she will be replaced by a newer model, who will change the town to match her whims.

Those tactics are too advanced for SJW shills. I think it's just autists or trolls. This is a really dead time on the internet, people are going back to school, summer is basically over, people regret not spending their summers well and try and make up for it, etc.

What search engine are you guys using? I'd personally recommend Ecosia. Not because of the "muh environment" but because of how accurate it is.

It's also a terrible show

WAIT WHAT
archive.is/xI7bL

Must be a day that ends in Y.

So its just NK trying to be a big boy again

Seems like just posturing to me

NANI?!

Imperial Japan needs to comeback and teach these uppity gommie gooks a lesson.

Yeah but this time it flew over the country. Unless it happened before and I forgot.

If NK actually hits someone with a missile they will be annihilated so fast it wouldn't even be called a war, and no, China wouldn't step up to help them. NK has no strategic value. They're just the retarded cousin who's an embarrassment. They'd be happy for the excuse to cut them loose probably.

Good taste nigga, semi emo girls and cute redheads are the two types of girl I can go lesbo for.

The redhead hayley williams girl I hooked up with was exactly the same, adorable bubbly and great ass. Its too bad she got a boyfriend and got pregnant and had two kids like 6 months later

So it just flew over sea only unless I am mistaken

Yeah but this time it actually got distance before fucking up

She didn't happen to have freckles did she?

No it flew over cities and shit.

Again, user, they're just trying to look tough. They're weak and pathetic and will always be weak and pathetic.

Is that necessarily a bad thing? I was a little annoyed how every time I left the thread for about an or two hour, 200 posts would immediately come on in.
"Remember kids, Communism has never, will never, nor ever work.''"
I admit that I wasted more time than I wished I did, but the only regret is that I didn't get as much practice on my Japanese and art skills as I wish I did. What regrets do you guys have over this summer?

Qwant

Also, didn't Gookanon say that the Nork government getting squashed would be an even greater event than Park and Samsung's CEO both getting arrested?

Misleading article then, why say "countries territory" instead of country. Fucking journalism

Well sure. It would be a pretty historical event.

Well, China wouldn't want NK to go away because the next regime there might have north american bases… and nukes.

archive.is/Bsa4S
archive.is/qFiXo

archive.is/DtX94

archive.is/ecydp
archive.is/KQgss

archive.is/CuuxI

Of course she did user, pale skin too

Does it help that I'm a mentally ill shemale?

I'll stop proxy/blog posting for real now though I just like bragging sometimes

Ask me if I'm surprised at all

Thanks user I'll check it out.

It depends. The more dedicated people will come back (or are already here). The less dedicated might not come back.

AND SO DO I

Oh shit. Hopefully it wasn't the same girl then. She'd be way too young to have all that happen to her.

Who's the guy stabbed?

And who the fuck is Brad Glasgow or Matt Lees?

I don't have time to know all your american celebrities.

>

no

I doubt it, I'm a leaf and she was 23 when she got pregnant and had kids

user we can shoot nukes at China from America. This isn't the Cold War anymore.

>"I can go lesbo for."

Oh thank goodness. Not the same girl then.

Still, that spot can be placed as a good spot to place troops and equipment.

There are tons of places to invade China from, user. North Korea lost all tactical advantages years ago. In this day and age it doesn't matter, and yes they would let it go without a fuss.

Already got bases at Okinawa.

twitter.com/stillgray/status/902293258742534144
archive.is/UrTd6

Lurid Trump allegations made by Louise Mensch and co-writer came from hoaxer

archive.is/j12e7
archive.is/f6mI0

No nigger I meant she got a bf 6 months later then got pregnant shortly after that. She had the kids 9 months after she got a bf

Also stop engaging me I'm too autistic not to respond

PSASitch made a 1min video making fun of antifa. I would webm it, but I'm lazy

I'll engage you to dinner

video games

A what?

WEW

But China doesn't want to have their economy go into complete shambles if they go to war with the US. China's economy is treading on thin ice as it is and they will essentially tell NK to go fuck themselves as they get Freedomized by the US.

archive.is/z3hNs
This is why you shouldn't shrug things of thinking it's just satire. People say that places like r/LateStageCapitalism are just satire and comedy, but they are not. They may joke around every once in a while, but just like all those late night comedy shows they believe in what they say.

Satire and comedy is nothing but a shield to protect yourself from criticism.

That retard who faked being stabbed only served to give antifa's side more ammo now they have a precedent of people making up claims of antifa violence and they'll point to that next time something actually happens

These fucks need to be taught a lesson. Fakers only hurt us.

an improvement overall
just keep your ass safe

archive.is/TvAZ5

Lemme just link this guys post

>PAUL ALLEN
Are we central hub for the multiverse at this point? Where the line between reality and fiction no longer exists at this point?

What's the significance of his name?

It frustrates me to no end, when these guys fake something like that, it hurts us much more than, say, that muslim woman faking a hate crime. Both sides deserve that shit, however, liars are scum.

it's a shoop, here's the real one

HEY PAUL

I tried webming and it didn't work, so sorry for the direct link.

Go watch american psycho, its actually a good movie.

Thanks.

Ooooohhhh. Thanks lads.

>We've been fighting fellow ants this entire time

He is everywhere. That bastard is unkillable.

Even a fucking five year-old could tell that the homeless guy is getting a longer sentence so that he could get some place to stay. Judges are well aware of the fact that lots of homeless people do crimes not because they need to in order to survive but because they want to get caught to get somewhere to stay, since you can't go to the front door of a prison and ask them to let you in, they will just tell you to fuck off.

Were these the original rogue's gallery? Rami being rami and my earliest Milo stuff saved.

The only thing this poster is right about is never trusting weev.

You're correct but to be fair Dragon maid is anime flavor of the month anyway.

I feel like theres a lot of context missing to properly compare these two cases.

archive.fo/HeQZV

I WONDER WHAT THIS COULD BE

What do you expect from reddit, let alone a subreddit that has poc related in its rules

The sad point is that this kind of shit constantly reaches the frontpage of reddit. The internet is full of communist propaganda.

you can pay pajeets to upboat your shit to the frontpage last I heard
is that how leddit works anyway?

pdp is gay, I watched a few of his videos because you guys spammed his shit here and he is still gay. He has a few good opinions, but overall he is still gay.

I wish I lived in the same world you do, where commies are an overwhelming force in control of every institution. Polite sage for me being a derailing salty fuck.

I doubt you have to pay pajeets to upboat that shit. Reddit probably eats it the fuck up considering its reddit.

Oh yeah its infuriating that people are so retarded that they think they won't get caught. Besides antifa does enough real stuff thay you.don't need to fake their attacks. On top of that what kind of attention whoring fag even tries to make themselves into a victim? You'd think someone against antifa would be tored of fake victims

We need to do something about these fakers. They are in it for the obvious attention whoring or they are an antifa falseflag.

Yeah, that's the thing, who's supposed to benefit from that? Especially when the faked attack was completely in-line with what Antifa was actually doing. It almost makes me think the dude was an Antifa plant trying to make it seem like their actual attacks are just "exaggeration."

I like how incredibly defensive you fags are about it and no your retarded strawman won't work

Flaseflag certainly is possible the whole making up attacks for victim status is their MO but I wouldn't put it past a a simple retard either to think that's a good idea.

Nothing to be done man you don't know who it is beforehand. Just stick with Trust, but verify

Well, there's also the fact that both cases are in two different states. Despite what some foreigners (And, even some domestic people) may believe, numerous laws in the U.S. vary from state to state (As well as their consequences). An easy example of this is the death penalty. Some states do lethal injection, other states use the electric chair, there are a few that do hangings (Though, I think they stopped that), and so on.

Am I missing the point of that comic?

No, not exactly. For a post to get to the front page, the subreddit its on needs to be in the top 10 or 15 most subscribed subreddits. If its not, only people subscribed to that subreddit will see it. I wouldnt be surprised if the socialism subreddit was in the top 15 though.

Well, the filename says it all.

Remember that tranny that wrote about Samus being transgender and then had a meltdown when people told >her it wasn't? >She's in the middle of another drama again, this time about one of >her friends violating the CoC multiple times

archive.is/XcxSf#selection-31153.0-31157.0

Apparently >she's part of Npm which is the default package manager for Node.js

archive.fo/Q0t1X#selection-1095.1-1095.12

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Npm_(software)

It's just the creator trying to potray the right as some sadistic nazi killing machine. Then she hits him and suddenly everyone turns on her for violence. Like she didn't just break the knee of a random guy. Basically just the left trying to make themselves look like the good guys that're still hated by society for reasons they don't understand.

Because apparently they can't even make their strawmen correctly anymore.

archive.is/qygOP

Youtube flags Valve News Network video about HL3 leaks as Inappropriate (demonetized), without explanation

Good morning, faggots!

I see nothing wrong here

He's obviously new, he didn't even know about the general thread rules. I'm surprised it wasn't deleted.

Unless I'm missing something, that's not him. Instead it's a different tranny with a Bruce Campbell jaw inserting itself into a group it has no skills or interest in, and screaming "WELL AS A WOMAN I WON'T STAND FOR THESE SEXIST REMARKS" while using them against others in the very next sentence.

you sir are not my nigga.

archive.is/6SZ8g

twitter.com/4_Posterity/status/902345926659915776

Fuck the UN.

Okay, I was gonna chill out for a few threads but now I just have to share this.

A couple of threads ago I said how Arpaio was a poster boy for the militarization of American police, not to mention routine abuse of power.

Well…
archive.is/cuAjM

This is the future you chose.

Meanwhile, they let Saudi Arabia behead anyone who criticizes the state, while they're the head of the UN Human Rights Committee.

I don't know how to feel about this. I won't jump to any conclusions yet. Most of what the cops have already are above what the average norman could handle anyway.

Oh no, Trump is lifting regulations that have only been applied for less than a decade that barely changed anything and still needs individual states to decide to allow police access to the military gear even after the executive order is used.

This surely means Trump is turning America into a Military dictatorship. Yup this time for sure it's happening.

Ah, ha, ha, ha….yeah. Go to war with the most powerful country in the world, with the largest unofficial army in the world, and supplying over 50% of your budget no less, over the one right that no other country has.

It is >her. >Her name is Ellen McGroddy and >she goes by the handle @kadbat and now @maybekatz

Here's a valid argument-

I think that's the weirdest part. "Free Speech is dangerous". Well they would know, it's so dangerous none of their countries allow it.

The United States is the last bunker for Freedom of Speech If freedom of speech ever dies within a generation of Americans, it's really over and it won't be coming back.

This is like one of those movies where aliens have colonized the Earth and there is one last region mounting a stalwart defense. Ideally Britons and Australians could petition their government to strengthen their speech protections to be closer to the US, so if one country gets overrun there is still hope of relighting the torch.

Commie protestors need their shit slapped anyway.

Seems about right.

The only thing the UN has done at all is found the WHO, which is the only fucking good thing to come of it too.

what the fuck does that even mean
what does it have to do with video games?

He is pretty handsome, I'll give him that.

[I want to dress up as a girl for him, and for him to treat me to dinner and the like like he would treat a woman, and later go outside and kiss passionately under a bright moon light. I go down on him, slowly licking the tip of his dick until he gets hard, then slowly start sucking his dick, peeling back his foreskin and going all out on his dick like algae fish eating algae. He will announce he is cumming after a few minutes, my jaw getting sore, and he ejects his load in my mouth, his semen tasting like sweet apple. I swallow his load in one fell swoop. Pewdiepie, being a tough cookie, isn't done yet, he still has semen left to pump out, so he forcefully flips me over and starts lubing my ass, then he sticks it in, going hard. I can't help myself, I start cuming as he gets more aggressive by the minute, choking my neck for the added asphyxiation thrill, but I won't suffocate, he'll make sure I won't. Over and over again, until I get so sore I am certain I can't walk tomorrow, but he just keeps on doing, until finally he makes a mess of my backside.

I love this timeline.

You're gay, aren't you?

100% heterosexual, honest.

Okay, user, you definitely have a mental illness if you're willing to set the bar that low.

> NTR

user you should know by now that trannies aren't very stable individuals and when they want attention they come up with literally anything, usually gender related. This happened while GG was at its height and seeing how John Flynt was her friend it was only logical to attach >herself to something game related

That's a bingo.

Oh fuck. Prepare for impotent bureaucrats to write stern letters at America.
The only thing the UN is good for is an example of why globalism is a shit.

More specifically, this deals in hand me downs of surplus or decommissioned items from the military. Police are fully capable of getting these things even with the policy, it's just that they have to pay for it out of pocket, rather than from federally administered grants. Here's a copy of the order.

those were some fun times

Anyone have that comic where the UN turns a blind eye to some of the worst horrors in the world but loses their shit about loli?

Holy shit, is this real?

Do you guys remember the anger back then? Looking back on this stuff reignites it a bit.

archive.is/EJmJ7

Oh yeah I remember that drama. That's definitely >her. isn't it funny how they always go the "lel virgin nerds won't get laid". Shows their true colors.

Totally Not mad.

I remember this being posted in these breads weeeks ago, did I imagine it?

Just an FYI if the OP isn't going to be properly baked by page ten I'll bake it instead. Trust me, just be sure to give me a heads up on what should be updated.

oneangrygamer.net/2017/08/assassins-creed-origins-video-previews-outfits-forum-gets-taken-over-by-trolls/38225/

Trust but verify, this is the only site talking about this

Real as in "it really happened" or real as a real Nintendo account? Yes it happened and no, there's no Nintendo of Florida

You're thinking of shit like this:
archive.fo/iqEg2

Sorry, I meant did that conversation actually happen. And I know there's no "Nintendo of Florida." So now I'm just curious if there are archives of it.

I have a favor to ask:

Can someone webm the 10:17 to 10:55 part of this video? Please?

The date on the article said August 25, so it's possible he meant that. Still, the UN is so fucking pathetic it's astounding. Now I know why so much problems happen in the world.

Add the Polygon Op to "current tasks"

6. Report Polygon to the FTCarchive.fo/dcgx3

maybe, not everybody used to archive stuff back then

Add this on reminders

• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.html

found it, here you go
archive.is/IqFdT

How's about "no" all I've seen come out of that is it's either ignored or induces paranoia clouding user's judgement. I said I was going to update it and so far this seems to be the only thing that is actually missing.

Okay, we really need to keep an eye on who keeps removing that shit.

Or not, I just checked my archives alright I'm putting that back in.

That's right, the antishilling guide only sows dissent, it should be removed so that we don't have to worry about such things.

So far everyone has been doing well with it by simply talking to each other and pointing things out in the threads on their own as they happen, the guide itself is actually pretty useless besides explaining "why" it happens if you don't already have experience to draw on. I will be putting it back in because my pdfs do have recent threads with it in "reminders" but I personally subscribe to other means of bringing to light those sorts of tactics.

Well, we also originally removed it because we had more than enough OCs and screenshots providing the same information.

Oh I get it now, they said "unconditionally" so yea that could be equivalent to compromising free speech. I was searching where UN explicitly said giving up speech instead

In other words, there's no evidence at all that the UN said anything of the sort.

I checked the UN site for the press release cited and found nothing of the sort. Looks like the thread was taken for a ride by a fake news source.

un.org/press/en/content/press-release

I take it back, it wasn't under the press release section.

un.org/apps/news/story.asp?NewsID=57399

Nice Gilda. Also good job overall on the sketch.

Damn been a long as time since I heard that name. Does he still do movies?

WTF is that? Why did I click it. Fucking faggot, put a warning sign, that shit triggered me something hard

Nice. Guessing all their videos are ad free now since speaking sense is "wrongthink"

Thanks for wasting my time. What are the requirements to be a cop in Cuckistain?

Calling bullshit. Also
Funny how Africa can't feed themselves but they have a huge shit of childrenthat live to produce more nigglets

That tranny name always sounded ironic, CousinDangereux is French for Dangerous Cousin, the thing is that Cousin written that way in French is the male form of the word.

=You should have archived that shit user!!!==
archive.fo/Wzl0g

archive.is/SKXX2

IT'S ON Part II; Muslim Groups Join Christian Group in suing SPLC

archive.is/u9qDS

Here we go, that faggot finally published his garbage

archive.fo/Fn10Z

who?

and here's his colleague joining in

archive.is/O4IbA

Common enemies certainly do produce strange bedfellows.

Wasn't that statement from Notch BAIT?

I'm pretty sure that cuck will never have kids, he's too busy virtue signaling on social medias.

Oh, it was the most obvious bait he could have set out.

I would go to war with the entire fucking world before I give up freedom of speech.

Yes, then an obviously thirsty journalist responded and he went 200% bait and that fucker still went with his article.

I don't think you can do more obvious bait, but looks like click-starved (((journalists))) fell for it. Got to put food on the table bruh.

yes but since it's monday the journo had to deliver something to his bosses

You know, I think this shit proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that they're not only desperate for a story, but they're stupid enough to believe their own bullshit. I mean, you got an inkling of that in the Gawker lawsuit, but now it couldn't be more obvious.

All the more opportunities to use Danielle pics that aren't porn.

Clicks are becoming rarer and rarer, all those lefty journos who though they could make a career out of posting drivel paid by the word now must contemplate that maybe they fucked up and that they are not getting any younger. Let's just say that for real jobs in real fields (unlike journalism) need solid references and "virtue signaling on Twitter/1488 millions tweets in 3 monts" won't cut it.

Aren't all 3 abrahamic religions? And that is not a surprise. Too bad the splc will offer an apology to the muslims and ignore the other 2 while tar and feathering them. they also have some black supremacist groups who I want to see join in the fray for shit and giggles.

FUCKING GAAAAATTTTTOOOORS
archive.is/1qo3b

Where else but Florida?

Thanks, user!

The niggers ATE them not sexually

The first known Homo Sapiens ancestor remains came from the Mediterranean.
archive.fo/xhU1F
"Out of Africa" theory BTFO.
Current theory is Sub-Saharan Africans are a Sapiens sub-species; much like Orcs were split off from the prettier, white, civilized, Elves (via magic-is-actually-science gene-splicing) in the Mordor region of Middle Earth.

tl;dr Niggers confirmed as Earth Orcs

No Polygon about this yet? I'm disappointed.

I don't get the highlighted red letters

OH NO, THE GATORS ARE LOOSE, HOWEVER WILL TEXAS EVER SURVIVE?

Kek.

Is uBlock Origin not working for anyone else? The ads are back.

W I F E S S O N

It's working on my end.

Read somewhere that Firefox was messing with addons. They're (((improving))) their addon system.

I didn't get it until I typed it to ask about it.

Firefox?
It works fine on PaleMoon.

What browser are you using?

Holy shit I might be retarded

((((Firefox))))

Waterfox. I can't get the uBlock button to work & ads are everywhere.

Fug

Damn, story on that wem?

Underrated picture

Fixed the uBlock problem!
I had to go on plebbit to install a workaround since people on there are also saying it didn't work for them today.

Alleged carjacker
archive.is/70v6W
archive.is/KLeNk

Missing the glorious Fake Food ads.

92 more shitposts until we bake the bread.

actually there is some fuckery going on

github.com/gorhill/uBlock/issues/2909

Don't forget about the snakes.

Good to know, I'm still on 1.13.8.

Holy shit this is next level.
exhentai.org/g/1107156/facd8f066c/

Time stop is a shitty rape fetish

If NISA is going to ruin ys 8 so bad, why don't you sign for the beta, get elected then leak the game???

it's just plain simple Notch

dualshockers.com/square-enix-mental-health-donation-life-is-strange/

You fucking retard. I did say APPLY, you can get elected for a free beta copy to test the game before the release happens.

archive.fo/fdQMv

Can't tell if it's a sponsored piece or just Gamespot being woke

It's Disney, it's probably a paid piece.

This is NISA we're talking about. I wouldn't be surprised if you had to put collateral on the line to prove that you're serious about it.

Knowing Disney and GameSpot, it's probably VIDEOGAMES

Basically

>Square Enix Promotes Mental Health Awareness…
>…as Part of Life Is Strange Event

Loli is a shitty pedo fetish

Not really, and you can ry to tempt them

docs[.]google[.]com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScGef3jlSBfnPMWLScoF0RavndJbq-FeENYVvchqMXpkVxeMA/viewform

Random world news:
archive.is/p9yft
Muslims reformers joining to sue SPLC for being called extremists
archive.is/u9qDS
Other unrelated muslim stuff:
archive.is/8NuKv archive.is/Hptyk
Africa still needs handouts.
archive.is/5TMaj

Vid related is: archive.is/A9vua

It's the first time I browse the dailymail, there's a few occasional interesting article. But it's a tabloid, right?

Gamespot is a videogames website isn't it? Checkmate

no need for these retarded link breaks, just post the link without "www"

I've gotten really depressed lately. Thinking about the afterlife, meaning of life, and eternity. But I just don't think we should be aiding Africa at all. Whether it's morally right to give them aid, it only hurts our already terrible economy by wasting resources on a people that can't get themselves past mud hut living standards. Let them die out. It's not gonna help anyone in the long run to keep giving them useless medicine.

They do know that some (As in majority of) Mexican culture is made-up of holidays and traditions the Catholics invented to convert the natives to Christianity, right? That "Day of the Dead" shit surrounds "All Saints Day" (November 1st) for a reason.

Unless it's loli on loli then it's good.

Well no shit it's fucking blood money right there & nobody realizes that Africa is sooner or later going to collapse & the savages are going to be brought over by boat to many places that are cucked to giving them handouts such as Europe.

What if you're not allowed to rape anyone?

has
Because the port is already fucked/extremely bloated and the game will get cracked day 1 regardless
Also people have tried that before, NISA does background checks and asks for more personal info so they know who you are

We need to stop giving handouts all over. Even in the US with so many ghettos populated with mooching welfare monkeys. It's ridiculous.

This is a ripe off of the Book of Life, which was a good movie and some inside about Mexican Pagan culture of honoring their dead.

Huh my uBlock origin was spontaneously gone, anyone had that happen before?

wew the SLPC is about to get allahu-snackbared

archive.is/u9qDS

right this way my dude

Damn the way that Humvee came in and that shit isn't even up-armored.

Don't you think leaking the game would affect sales quite a lot?

With the amount of beta testers and journos getting copies it's hard to track who could track that shit

Time stop is good, but that character is a dick. I hate rape fetishes, so it's pretty shit to witness a qt3.14 suffering instead of just getting used without ever realizing it.

I need to stop getting into arguments with people on the internet. It just gets my blood pressure up.

can you like just not be autistic?

just fap to porn instead

If you want NISA to have personal info on you in order to get the beta go ahead. Low sales won't stop NISA from having a strangle hold on the series. NIS' CEO's cock is buried deep within Falcom's CEO's ass, no amount of low sales shake them loose considering they're losing IPs left and right. The only way Falcom games will escape their kike claws is if Falcom makes an international branch. But that won't happen unless someone physically beats some sense into Toshihiro Kondo's empty skull.

I like rape doujins, but only if the girl starts enjoying it. I hate seeing cute 2d girls suffer

I wouldn't be here if I didn't some of the tism.
If it makes it any better, I never start this shit. I just give my opinion on something and inevitably some commie crawls out of the woodworks and starts shit. It's always so dumb I can't help but respond.

I already do that too much.

>mfw guro
Just when I was about to sleep too.
nhentai.net/g/119097/

I'm already prepared, I just don't know what type of edition to make it. Gators maybe? So shitpost to 50 and then I can give the thread to you fresh from the oven.

Page 10 is pure suffering.

it sure is

now thats a creepy ass doll. would be great to put next to someone sleeping.

This is going to be one of those doujins where I do my best to forget it ever existed. Who the hell gets off to this stuff, and guro in general?

I'm still stuck on the fact that there is a 2 at the end of the title. Enough people liked the first one that a second got made.

Some would disagree with that assessment, unfortunently I've staid up late enough I gotta sleep.

ehh I like his stuff but only the full story arch stuff

I'm okay with normal guro, not as something to get off, but as a curiosity to look at.
CBT is one thing I won't ever like. SpaceJin is soft compared to that, but his art is enjoyable regardless.

Here is some nice comedic vanilla to help get our minds off this.
nhentai.net/g/136297/
I'm sacred to ask, what's CBT?

Cock-ball torture

Cock & Ball Torture
Occasionally castration.
Found out the hard way. God help me.

Shit!
Thought I hit the spoiler tag

The internet was a mistake.

There's worse. Much worse.
exhentai.org/g/429214/fabd919a15/

So, anything to add to the next bread?

Remove /woo/

This

Be sure you use all the correct redtext and bold options.
Some faggots can't get that right anymore.

Done, done AND done. Will prepare the dough for the next bread. So do you people prefer proresu, anime or vidya related stuff on the OP of the next bread?

how about no gay ass wrestling shit and no fucking shitty trap derailment avatarfagging

Traps, I don't think we've had a trap OP before.

Some good music.

Let's go for vydias, is our reason to fight after all.

gators

Wow, that's some tame shit with bad art. Here's the stuff of nightmares if you really want to look:
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
hitomi.la/galleries/13936.html
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

Meanwhile…
For the rest of the people in the thread that want to get off of the guro posting, here's some cute hentai with monster girls (Yes, there is some Japanese furry in there):
hitomi.la/galleries/1086331.html

Fuck this, I'm going to sleep.

This thread became a real downer.

That premise reminds me of Witch of Dolls.

here's something nice
good night gamergate

Wanna make it more depressing? We can talk about how nothing we do matters and we're all stuck on a long march to inevitable death where we face either nothingness or an eternity without emotion or freewill. How's that?

Reminder: in this timeline the MSM is so pozzed the only "real" news can be found in the tabloids

You should watch this, my friend.

That shit just makes me more sad.

The "end" doesn't matter because it doesn't end. Maybe we do, but what we do now, the people we help, they echo in perpetuity.

If there is nothing but what we make then I will make it good, if only to make the now a little better for me, and the tomorrow a little better for someone else.

I hope when I die my conciousness gets uploaded into the internet so I can read 8ch and look at porn forever.

I don't wanna disappear.

Why?

Go to church, but first go to bed.

2 more before the next bread is done.

But if I go to sleep now, that's 8 less hours before I have to start school again. I don't want to lose that precious time that I could be spending masturbating or playing video games or watching stuff.

come on bread

Because I like fucking existing and the idea of just stopping, just sleeping forever and never feeling anything ever again is terrifying.

Religion scares me too. I can't comprehend living forever either. Especially if it's in a state without any of the things that made me human. Without any of the things freewill bestowed on us. Like once you reach the top, Heaven, then where do you go from there? What do you do? There's no goals, no advancement, no purpose other than to just exist. So you see, neither answer of what comes next is comforting to me.

Can I listen to this psalm instead?

I prefer this

Bread from the stars!

Why is it that people can't seem to correctly understand non-existence? You won't not feel. You won't feel. You just won't anything. You won't sleep, you won't be awake. You just won't anything. You won't experience non-existence because you won't exist.

You will not be that thing you imagine because it doesn't exist by definition.

No thanks.

That's exactly what I'm saying. Not feeling anything anymore and just being gone. Completely faded away. Nothing left. I don't want that. I don't wanna just be dust in the wind.

To each it's own then. These melodies sound very much akin to some tried by more epic trad metal bands, 'cept much more orchestral, never thought I'd actually listen to actual psalms again after not going to catholic church in about 10 years. Their hymns were too syrupy for my taste.

user this is exactly the thing that petrifies me and probably the other user. I fear nothing, the concept of nonexistence.

Man, KUSHIDA really loves BTTF.

If it didn't end, would it have any meaning at all? existence is defined by limitation. If there wasn't a limit you'd die too only an even more pitiful death. Like being spread so thin you'd just evaporate.
Again why are you guys so focused on lasting? You want a planet filled with a million gravestones? An internet filled with a billion Facebook pages of the dead?

You want to last? Have kids. Give them a piece of you.
You want to last? Make art. Give them a piece of you.
If you can give someone a piece of your soul it becomes a part of them.

People don't wanna just disappear and leave everything behind. We don't wanna just stop living and have nothing we do matter. Every action in life would be pointless to us if we just disappeared. I understand that all things must end. Everything disappears eventually to have something new take it's place. But I don't wanna believe nonexistence is the fate of every man, woman, and child. But I don't know how to comprehend or believe in eternal living in a realm without the pleasures or physical things we enjoyed in life.

See this is the problem when you start thinking about the afterlife. It journeys into the fear of the unknown and depending on who you get your information from or how you view life in general you might think everything's pointless. Your mind will go insane.

That's exactly what's happening to me. I don't know what to do. Try and forget it all and just live a good life and see what happens. But then comes the worry that I had to put my faith into something or else I get eternal damnation, an empty void, or something somehow worse. I need something or someone to just take this worry away and not make me doubt this kind of stuff so much to where I'm killing myself over thinking about it.

Please elaborate.

I'm saying that there's the worry I have to live my life a certain way around a set of religion to get anything good at all.

Stop over-thinking everything.

Help me, anons. Save me from myself.

Well you don't have to be a christfag or any religion to know that you cannot please everyone.
This user has a point too, I think you're worrying too much & you're putting too much of a burden onto yourself that's sapping your energy away. It's like if someone asked "Why does the English language have the letter E? What does it mean?"

I don't wanna please everyone. I just wanna know what's out there. Which is impossible till I reach the end. I'm afraid.

In that case I think you should drop the speculation because it's still one of those type of questions that has different answers depending on who you ask to and another that makes a human mind go mad. Don't focus on the future that can easily be changed, focus on the present, what's happening right now.

DUTCH RULE

I'll try. But the fear will always be there. Always lurking in my mind. Only worsening the older I get. Damn it all. Everything's just one big sick joke. Our lives our the punchline.

Just take it easy. Get some sleep if you haven't because of lack of them can do things to people.

I used to fear death too, when I was younger. So much that I would even cry at the thought of losing my mother, or myself. My father caught me once and explained to me you wouldn't feel anything, not even fear. But before that you must live properly, have a happy and prosperous life, otherwise you'll forever be afraid of death.

these sneaky sjw's, are now heading their crazy hair.

But did he ever say what comes after if anything?