25 days till TGS

25 days until Tokyo Game Show

Gamescom and TGS are pretty decent though.
New From and Platinum game on the horizon

Prime 4 maybe

All I want is SNK to announce their next game and for Sega/Atlus to announce shit.
Vanillaware showing off some actual gameplay footage of 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim would be great too.

All I care about is DMC5
Pic related is in DMC4SE
Webm related happened 2 years ago.
The web I put in the OP happened a month ago.
Hideaki Itsuno is announcing a new game this year.

DMC5 IS SO CLOSE I CAN TASTE IT

I trust Itsuno Not Capcom.

whatever Itsuno is cooking will be raped by NuCapcom

Dragons dogma was unraped.

no it wasn't, it came out pretty damn fun but it still got massively gimped by capcom

user I…

It that long ago?
I only got it when it came out on PC didn't occur to me that it was that long ago.

DMC seems to have a history of that happening unfortunately.

the only IP that doesn't seem to get consistently gimped is monster hunter and thats probably because it makes so much good money out in japan that they don't fuck with the devs

World
its looking good though aside from the firefly shit

Dragons dogma was unfinished

you still have to deal with the capcom part.
DMC5 is gonna get fucked if it's made

Well how DMC4 was Capcom's first game for PS3 but in mid development they had it switched to mutiplat.
DMC 4 came out 3 years after DMC3 but 2 years after DMC3SE, so possibly only 2 years of dev time that was shaked up mid way though to accommodate 360 and PC. Where as DMC3 had 3 years of dev time after DMC2.

So was DMC4…god damn it.

Yeah but a little fucked or REALLY fucked is the question.

Anyone have that list of the metric fuck ton of content that was cut from the game?

CRUNCHYROLL IS TOUCHING THE GAMES

Sorry, I still haven't beat Dragons dogma i just hear great things about it constantly.

Look at DMC4
Look at DmC
Look at SFV

You'll be missing tameem when DMC5 news keeps trickling out

I hope SNK announces a new mainline Metal Slug, or maybe a new SamSho game. Or a new Card Fighter Clash, but I doubt that one will happen.

I can't, the monsters in that game give me nightmares.

DMC4 was unfinished but still good.
DmC was shit because Itsuno wasn't the director and Ninja theroy is shit in general.
I will eat my words if DMC5 starts looking worse then DmC. But I simply can't believe that will happen, and looking at Monster Hunter World shows that Capcom can still make graphics that are not shit, just for whatever reason that talent is not going to there fighting games.

Just let me hope until there is proof of DMC5 being shit.
Fuck I just hope it's actually announced.

Why? The only hope is that itsuno can pull off a fucking miracle. Is it really worse to tell someone the truth instead of just letting them live a lie?
The past decade of Capcom execs fucking over DMC development and the state of SFV. Jesus could descend to earth to help make this game, it's not gonna matter because higher ups are going to dick it over.

disg

DMC is my favorite series, It's been nearly 10 years since DMC4. I just want to see DMC5 be that amazing game that Devil May Cry has the potential be but hasn't quite made it to. Even if it's going to take a miracle, This fucking game is one of the only thing i'v been hopeful about for 2 years. I won't lose that hope until I see the corpse with my own eyes.

Where did it all go so wrong? Was it the westernization?

Their next game is probably gonna be Samurai Shodown. They just confirmed they've got multiple fighters in the works, SamSho V Special is out soon, Samsho has been getting a lot of crossover events in mobile games and Nakoruru being in KoF XIV/Mizuki Rashojin's soul being in Verse

Yeah?
Well
FUCK YOU

You're the one who looks delicious, you pudgy fuck!