Fighting Game General: Floating Balls Edition

Menat revealed: youtube.com/watch?v=DDs6wqCZs3c She'll become available on August 29
Leaked Arcade mode confirmed by X-Kira: neofighters.info/forum/showthread.php?15817-&p=293083&viewfull=1#post293083

#16, #18(with #17), Krillin, Piccolo, Goku SSJGSSJ and Vegeta SSJGSSJ were revealed at Gamescon: youtube.com/watch?v=m-3oNm_O1Rc youtube.com/watch?v=mcXF-Ltv2D8
PS4 Beta Sign ups: bandainamcoent.com/news/dragon-ball-fighterz-closed-beta-application Xbox One users only needs to have Xbox Insider Hub on their consoles.

Black Manta, Hellboy and Raiden revealed for the second Fighter Pack DLC characters: youtube.com/watch?v=Yl9GCcS755Q

Next free DLC character, Lola Pop trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=pmxLXpFmByI

Jubei will be released on August 31st on consoles along with a balance update. He'll cost U$7.99. Patch Notes: docs.google.com/document/d/1sQpDd_HQRLYoVE5pLHDhvKcUzMjdbJtKajc-mV8J_1U/preview

Tekken Bowl and costumes trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=4m97Hm6Dmbc
Geese Howard revealed to be the next DLC character: youtube.com/watch?v=t9Gbw8ljsiU

Firebrand and Ghost Rider confirmed to be the last characters at release. Latest trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=8x5p4cLXukg
Game will be released on September 19th. Deluxe version includes Sigma, Black Panther, 4 other DLC characters and 6 costumes, skins for Ryu, Thor, X and Hulk.

Pokkén Tournament DX is announced for the Nintendo Switch. Features every character from the arcade version plus Decidueye, new modes, supports (Litten and Popplio) and Local Play. It'll be released on September 22nd. Newest trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=pkMNgoUnLSM

Allen Snider confirmed as a new playable character: youtube.com/watch?v=Fs6wqV4_nhg

Kickstarter for Arcana Heart 3: Six Stars!!!!!! reached U$324,639. New character Shark Girl with Parecelsia arcana will come for this version along with a balance patch. kickstarter.com/projects/99831120/arcana-heart-3-love-max-six-stars-2d-fighting-game/

Exe:Late[st] Is out in Japan! Will be getting a digital release in the west by the end of 2017 for PS3/PS4/PS Vita

Cross over tag battle announced game with Persona4, UNIEL and RWBY: youtube.com/watch?v=a2Qw-ztFrK4

Nicalis is producing a new fighting game from Studio Saizensen that has characters from Cave Story, Code of Princess, Umihara Kawase and others for PC, Xbox One, Switch and PS4 in the Q4 2017.
youtube.com/watch?v=mU7jOgZFTjM

A steam release for Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition has been announced. There's cross buy for Xbone and Windows 10 owners.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0KmQxP9JYpI
youtube.com/watch?v=VT_oEkNlAoA
youtube.com/watch?v=A3ha7s9Hjpg
youtube.com/watch?v=r6mZHoSBtNw
dlsite.com/home/work/=/product_id/RJ202337.html
youtube.com/watch?v=KeCqi-ou1qs
youtube.com/watch?v=qCaTPX5vV4M
fig.co/campaigns/fantasy-strike
fightcade.com/
mega.nz/#F!EoJjwSLB!Tukuk9bZAa7YXXxKNVHorw
w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11497627/1/
steamcommunity.com/groups/fightans
discord.gg/DbHMSCd
wiki.shoryuken.com/
dustloop.com/wiki/
wiki.mizuumi.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=d0cFs5mHQC4&list=PL6702E3DD763555D9
sonichurricane.com/?page_id=1702
youtube.com/watch?v=Ye3KVgI1LvU
dreamcancel.com/how-to-play/
dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=168.0
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYOYeNKeV7TsbPWCQo03--oA7iB5KYpNg
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLj34EySs1IeZ8GpjKW8R2T6dzI6B3GSuH
youtube.com/watch?v=HWfk3tOJjaQ&list=PLj34EySs1IeaAqwsVY_P43mP13AD1Pp3R
ki.infil.net/characters.html
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1xzXhKnihroVG1teFBhejQzSHM
archive.is/1r1Pa
twitch.tv/videos/168909043
oneangrygamer.net/2017/08/melty-blood-actress-again-current-code-nude-mod-available-for-download/38166/
archive.is/N0aKv
undertow.club/threads/melty-blood-adult-mod.11325/
twitter.com/Diavlestein
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMCyLSAjLlQ0YEDmZ-Esbnzd4gcstVOC5
my.mixtape.moe/lxdvwe.mp4
twitch.tv/tkjdcr
youtube.com/channel/UCICMbIe_1gc_F0y9Bt9QuZw/videos
afreeca.com/holyknee
youtube.com/user/Tekkenknee/videos
twitch.tv/jeondding_tk
youtube.com/channel/UCrTJWbzHXQMpThq1CjpASdg
youtube.com/channel/UC98cAx2X3X7BePkuk7NuKKA/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCNoSlvimHmdOgtHOCNjj7ew/videos
twitch.tv/greentekken
youtube.com/user/greentekken/videos
youtube.com/user/MASTERCUPOFFICIAL/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCyYFF69Mp78dQecyUGzuNBQ/videos
youtube.com/user/Shudy7me/videos
twitch.tv/tekken/videos/all
archive.is/DBRPh
github.com/roguelike2d/TekkenBot/releases/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Samurai Shodow V Special Uncessored will be released for Vita and PS4: youtube.com/watch?v=0KmQxP9JYpI
EVO Japan will happen between January 26th and January 28th. It will feature Tekken7, GGXrdRev2, KOFXIV, BlazblueCF, Smash4, ARMS, SFV
Treta Championship LATAM Will Happen Between Sep. 30 and Oct. 01. Will Feature MKXL, Tekken7, SFV, KOFXIV, Smash 4, Injustice 2, GGXrd Rev2, MvsCI and a community choice.
Punch Planet latest stream: youtube.com/watch?v=VT_oEkNlAoA
Cerebrawl v0.6.5 trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=A3ha7s9Hjpg
Kemono Friends Fighter Mechanics: youtube.com/watch?v=r6mZHoSBtNw Website: dlsite.com/home/work/=/product_id/RJ202337.html
Strides 2 Glory graphical update: youtube.com/watch?v=KeCqi-ou1qs
Omen of Sorrow gameplay: youtube.com/watch?v=qCaTPX5vV4M
Fantasy Strike crowdfunding campaign on fig: fig.co/campaigns/fantasy-strike
Download and register for Fightcade here: fightcade.com/
Get the full rompack over here: mega.nz/#F!EoJjwSLB!Tukuk9bZAa7YXXxKNVHorw
Website with mods: w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11497627/1/
Steam Group: steamcommunity.com/groups/fightans
Discord group: discord.gg/DbHMSCd
>>>/fighters/
For most fightan in general:
wiki.shoryuken.com/
dustloop.com/wiki/
wiki.mizuumi.net/
For fundamentals in ST (still applies to other games):
youtube.com/watch?v=d0cFs5mHQC4&list=PL6702E3DD763555D9
Maj's footsie guide:
sonichurricane.com/?page_id=1702
The Beginner's Incomplete guide to KOF:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ye3KVgI1LvU
dreamcancel.com/how-to-play/
KOF Shortcuts/Sequential Buffering: dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=168.0
KOF XIV Combo & Tech: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYOYeNKeV7TsbPWCQo03--oA7iB5KYpNg
Guilty Gear Crash Course: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLj34EySs1IeZ8GpjKW8R2T6dzI6B3GSuH
Airdash Academy: youtube.com/watch?v=HWfk3tOJjaQ&list=PLj34EySs1IeaAqwsVY_P43mP13AD1Pp3R
The Complete Killer Instinct Guide by Infil: ki.infil.net/characters.html
DOA5LR - Full Character Guide & Frame Data - Created By Arcade Sensei: drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1xzXhKnihroVG1teFBhejQzSHM
>Previous thread: archive.is/1r1Pa

Is there some kind of Shantae singularity that bleeds into everything even tangentially related to djinn?

Of course. Shantae >>>>> any other djinni woman.

Also forgot about that Kemono Friends doujin fighting game new character.
Seriously, what happened to Japan's doujin scene?

I was about to make a quip about Menat not being attractive but she's cute.

They should've gone full stereotype, though. Dark, long hair, more gold, less purple.

I just bought BBCF on Steam and started messing with the characters. Es is so much fun that I'm considering divorcing Litchi.

I just wish her games had kept the weight hair whipping from the first game. It seems as though the basic action of attacking enemies became lighter and weaker as the series went on.

I'm just surprised her theme actually sounds good. I was waiting for nigger music but the soaring guitars and synths really complement her exotic design.

There's a Tekken tourny, it's at the losers semi-finals right now.
Currently is Joey Fury (Jack-7) vs Princess Ling (Xiayou) two bitch characters.

How about in tournaments?

She's surprisingly fun and I love those loops when I can get into a position to even attempt them online. I hope CF2 didn't fuck her.

I mean, that's basically been the stereotype about brown girls in all Capcom games. There's probably others I've forgotten, too.

I'm not sure what you mean here. You continue to hair whip enemies and power up your hair whipping of enemies so it becomes anime/little girl Castlevania.

Jack players tend to poke low to death in a very bitchy way.

Fixed.
The potential is there but nu-Capcom is chicken. IMHO ditch the body suit, make that floating cloth in arms semi-transparent, change the necklace so it doesn't look like a neck brace, A2 her figure a bit and go "full stereotype" as you've eloquently put.
We're not getting thigh choker Kolin either so no point mulling over this.

The first Shantae game had significant windup on the hair whip. You had to position yourself properly and could be hit out of it. Each subsequent game has lessened this windup to the point it may as well not exist in 1/2-Genie Hero. The game is certainly faster, which is better, but the combat feels less impactful.

She could stand to be less plain, but I love the exposed navel with the semicircle of jewels. She's more cute than lewd, which is fine by me.

Kancolle might've murdered it according to some rumours.

She looks decent. What bothers me more is the fact that this character will get more lewds than any of the new SNK girls.

You're in for a treat
Suddenly, I'm a low tier warrior but I'm not dropping Tao after coming back to the series
twitch.tv/videos/168909043

How would you guys feel about a SF guest character in Arika's new fighting game? Yes or No? Who should it be?

No. I want all the old EX characters in and I don't want them wasting a second on developing guest characters.

>Hakumen because only irl guy that plays used him during CP days and he wants to use Nine but I never see him playing on steam
When I saw that chart posted a few days ago I thought it was a joke.

I'd prefer capcom to stay far away from Arika's new game. I don't want them fucking Arika over somehow.
It would be better for them to focus on bringing all the EX characters than the Fighting Layer ones. But since they said they were open to guest characters if fans were vocal I'd want an SNK guest character personally; preferably Mr. Karate

That's the challenge Capcom ducked - making a mostly naked chick that somehow doesn't look slutty.

Shouldn't it be the other way around? The KF game wasn't very popular but the anime revived the IP.
I do hear the boatslut pimps are cutthroats but didn't think they'd be poachers.

Doubt it. Japan will probably not give two shits about her because she's a Egyptian Shuten Douji minus the fun and the west has practically no fan artists ever since that bloody 3D model fiddling program arrived.

No. If this came to happen, Capcom wouldn't allow for anything fun like Q, Rose, Sodom or Hakan.

Dragunov would be cool as fuck and it would make for a good entry point for me, but unlikely. I guess they will put some SF character in it, as much as I'd rather have someone from Tekken or KoF/Fatal Fury.

Even worse than that, SFM killed both 2D and the rare and scarce hand made 3D R34. Truly a blight on earth.

What even determines your final score in Gundam Versus? It seems so random at times. You can not die once and deal a lot of damage but still get a low score.

IT BEGINDS

Litchi is so disappointing in CF, I think she's most fun in CP anyway.

I'll be the first guy to admit that some SFM animations made me cum buckets, but for every one of those you get an ocean of garbage

Virtual Fighter 5 Steam never ever

OPPAI WINS AGAIN!
Shame Mai isn't, but I still may consider for the boobs.
Also,
WHAT YEAR IS THIS?

There is always TGS right?

I'm not expecting anything

Sega has their own site dedicated for TGS and they're more forced than ever to attend since they own Atlus now.

I went to training mode with Litch but for some reason the character feels weird. I can't put my finger on why but in this version she feels just so-so. I don't know if I should stick with her and adapt or if it's just the character loyalist in me screaming to stick with the character I play since Continuum Shift despite whatever.
I started messing around, Es felt really good to play, I don't think I clicked with a character so quickly.
I wanna try Nine, Mai and Kokone before I make a decision but I think I'll stay with Es since she plays the way I enjoy.

Where is the expectation of a new VF/VF5FS port coming from? It's just wishful thinking or there's an actual basis (leak, retailer listing, interview hint, etc.) for it?
I haven't touched a VF game since VF4:EVO but I'd buy a VF5 PC port in a heartbeat so I can play my girl Aoi again.

Its wishful thinking
That you board kike?
Get out

I'd buy VF5:FS on PC because I can't play fighting games for shit unless I'm using a keyboard and I don't feel like buying a console for just a few games.

Mostly wishful thinking since the recent PC ports, Sega's comments on bringing back old IPS, Sega pumping out virtua fighter merchandise for the past few years and the 25th anniversary is next year
They did something similar to that with Virtual On recently; They held a Virtual On anniversary party a few years back and pumped out a fuck ton of new Virtual On merchandise. Then sega dropped the "reviving IPs" comment this year and a few weeks later a new Virtual On game was announced for 2018

I don't mind that SFM exists but it just bugs me that it gets mixed with everything else, DA being that cesspool is expected but it kinda miffs me that Pixiv is now poisoned by gaijin piggu flooding it with that crap (and nips with that Honey Select thing).
Speaking of Pixiv, here's the first one there, a couple of Twitter findings and a name for those wondering - メナト

Polite sage.

Don't know who you're talking about.
I got the picture from some random jap twitter a year ago.

So, there's actual hope then?
DO IT SEGA.
DOO. EET.

Was at that tourney tonight, got to meet Pokchop too. He's fucking hilarious.

Just posting these from the last thread and Kappa. At least she isn't getting shit on like Abigail got shit on.

Why can't Capcom just do what fans want?

They're losing money in droves

They made litchi easier to play because of Ren-chan and allowed her 6Cs to be cancelled with specials which is where most of your combos are formed

The same rules that govern Gotcha Force, since I'm pretty sure it's the same engine. Pray to whatever you believe in and hope for the best.

She also vaguely reminds me of Rose. I'm kinda surprised at all the new characters Capcom is making. I'm also surprised that this is basically the only one I like looking at. How did they manage to make so many unforgettable fighters? I feel like I'm looking at characters from dead arcade games listed on Hardcoregaming101.

I could imagine mobileshit being popular made potential fans of creators turn away from doujin industry, and/or maybe companies being more protective of their franchises, but I dunno if they're like Nintendo, wanting to sue your pants off or C&D'ing you.
Wasn't there a thread some weeks ago about all the doujin stuff released in this C91?

The problem with these new characters is no one really likes them. No one still likes Rashid, Necalli, and Laura out of tiers especially knowing Rashid was forced in the Story Mode (more like Rashid's Rapefugee Adventure: Phantom Rapist). Fang might be the only likable new character, but Capcom already ruined him.

No one really cares about Kolin and Ed, and Abigail is just too embarrassing for anyone out of fgc-capcucks to take seriously.

As much as I love to shit on nu-Capcom, those are hardly fair. Who the fuck remembers Viola and Lab Zero couldn't sprout a original thought if their jobs depended on it.

She's her apprentice which is a good excuse to re-use some of Rose's normals and specials in terms of function.

Probably corporate meddling and listening to idiots like Mr Functions; they either lost their artistic edge or it's being suppressed because they want a bigger audience. Kebab, Necalli, Laura and Ed all give me that design-by-committee vibe; FANG is probably the only one where they seemed to have a little fun. And I already said my piece on Menat in the previous thread; I'll be proven right if concept art of her shows ideas of very skimpy clothing.

They're fuckin' dreadful for the most part. The only one I changed my opinion on is FANG because I love his theme and his JP VA made the story watchable.
I wanted to like Kolin because you can't go wrong with a curvy Russian or so I thought because Capcom definitely can.

Am I doing something wrong? I wanna play as Jin, but I just feel like a useless brick wall.

god fucking damn it.

That makes a difference? I've always set it to DP and never had a problem.

Mishimas are some of the hardest characters to learn how to play as in Tekken. You really have to be on point with your movement.

So far, Lili is the character I've had the easiest time with, but my main problem with her is I feel like I'll do the same input, and sometimes get a move I've never even seen before.

Anyone want to see a new SoulCalibur?
If there is a new game in the works, i want it to retcon from that shitty SC5.

I'd rather let it stay dead.

But user, we already got a new Soul Caliber :^)

I wouldn't mind another SC, but I have no faith in Bamco.

what's the difference between DP, LS, and RS? I've only tried playing on pad with it set to DP and I didn't like it at all.

All the females will probably have on burkas

oneangrygamer.net/2017/08/melty-blood-actress-again-current-code-nude-mod-available-for-download/38166/
archive.is/N0aKv
undertow.club/threads/melty-blood-adult-mod.11325/

WHAT?
I used a pad with this function for years and I always had it set to DP since I assumed it was more accurate and because you couldn't navigate the 360 homepage with LS for some reason, but having analog control makes so much more sense now that I think about it. Too bad neither of my sticks have that function so I could test it out.

So for the 2 other people here who play Pokken, has anybody else messed with Empoleon in the DX demo?

His damage output seems pretty low.

Capcom does indeed pay a lot of attention to Western fightan.

It looks like a designer just came up with a bunch of ideas for new moves for his waifu, Rose, before Ono autistically screeched at him that they're only supposed to do NEW characters this season. So they slapped together a girl-Avdol in the bland SFV style without any of the visual flair that Rose (or Avdol) has. Just making a cute girl isn't enough to make an interesting character design.

I haven't tried it yet, I'll download it today. Empoleon's got high HP though, right? It wouldn't surprise me if his combo damage is meant to be lower than Machamp or Suicune's if he's got more mobility and maybe better normals.

That's a genius observation user.

WE

capcom had a mummy character in darkstalkers

It actually should be on DP because your stick only has four switches for directions and no analog (induction based positional detection) controls.
Chances are you're actually sucking shit.
Set it to DP and go to training mode then do your basic directions (up, down, left right).
If it's registering is not a problem with the stick at all and you should grind out your inputs until you get used to the throw and engage distances of your stick. If it's not registering you're better looking towards replacing your levelers micro-switches/Microswitche's PCB assembly.
Also, don't be afraid to accentuate your motions - as it's a common mistake for people to be soft when they start using Japanese levelers. While you shouldn't be slamming your stick, it's a tool made to six months (up to twelve) of countless japs slamming it for 8 hours a day, 7 days a week - so use it as an extension of your arm and do your full motions.

We need more Mesoamerican fighting game characters. Every fighting game has a token native north american one, but why the fuck would you want that instead of an Aztec or Maya character?

Kotal Kahn is easily the best character in the MK franchise since the first 3 games, necalli is really cool even if he's wasted potential incarnate, etc.

I agree entirely, and I didn't even play that one.

Looks like a tranny.

Necalli and Laura seemed to have some acceptance early on. Laura is an alright design, but the personality in story mode is annoying and unlikable. Necalli was a good fighter, then it got patched.

As , Mishimas are hard to master and not even because of the electrics everyone whines about, those aren't really hard. If you movement isn't on point, you will fall short to pull off a lot of shit. Jin is probably the hardest, at least for me.

Lili is fucking great, you can do a lot of damage and poke in and get out very quickly. If you're just getting into the game, I suggest you going through the move list of whatever character you want to play with. After checking the move list and finding some attacks you would like to add to the toolset you usually use while fighting, go into treasure mode and try them out, see how you can use it in combat.
To get good with movement, you're better off watching some youtube guides and testing out what you learn on treasure mode.

Tekken 7 is great gameplay-wise. The main issue SC would face is the lack of SP content, unless they can cut down development time significantly by re-using the Tekken 7 fork, there will not be enough budget to sink in time into making all the good single-player modes many SC fans love (me included).
Feels bad tbh.

Don't be retarded.

If you approach Jin as a regular Mishima, then you're doing it wrong. His electrics aren't as good as the other Mishimas and you're supposed to use him as a long-range poker, some moves like f+4 in particular are insane on CH and even if blocked it leads to mix-ups.
Without going into detail, you don't need to mind your movement as much as you do Mishimas as a lot of his good moves have quite a bit of range to them.

How's Menat's ball-handling skills?

Is there any news about KOF14? New dlc? Patches? Anything?

1st Anniversary Edition will come out for PS4 with all current DLC. Apparently the SNK guys said there's more in store for XIV but it's debatable considering they stated they're making more fightan and they're still doing stuff for MSA and the not-BNHA game.

I can't wait for the inevitable daily dose montage.

During the evo moment 37, justin was taunting daigo by teabagging and pressing buttons needlessly right?

Because I got faggots telling me it wasn't taunting

he's fishing for a counter poke

even the teagbagging and kick?

fishing for counter poke when they're on opposite ends of the screen?

KOF14 art twitter.com/Diavlestein
Red Hood Sylvie looks better than default.

The faggots are right.
After escaping the corner, Justin was buffering Chun-li's super waiting for a chance to hit-confirm it.
He failed the first time because he didn't had meter to super but landed a crouching kick that left Daigo with the pixel health.
At that point with the match apparently won, the chink whiffed normals (whiffing normals in Third Strike builds meter) so he could Raw super and chip Daigo to death.
And then fightan magic happened.

Justin explains it in this video, evo moment starts at around 16 minutes.

He already had a full meter before he starting whiffing in the air though.

He got it after the crouching kick, true. Likely he was trying to keep him away disguising the super behind whiffed moves - raw super is risky and if Daigo saw it coming he could just jump over it.

Welp guess I was wrong

No actual news about DLC but modders are finally working with the game although the way the game was made for the PC every single mod would require you to download a 17GB .wad file because fucking everything is packed that way and you can't stack different mods unless you learn how to mount and repack said 17GB.wad file. So fuck Abstraction Games

After what happened during SCV development, I have absolutely no trust of Bandai Namco with the franchise.
Besides, a new game probably won't please anyone. Fans that shit on SCV claims for a over defensive game like SCII but the market asks for more agressive games with cinematic stuff and more "accessible" gameplay thankfully that means no "destroy your fingers on a pad" grab Ivy had before. Japan loves Pyrrha and Natsu while westerns despise them and wants their titty monsters back. That could be solved by copying NRS and make premium skins. But considering Bamco, that would be DLC bullshit too.

Those statements are also my concern about a new Virtua Fighter game. VF5FS already toned down a lot of stuff from 4evo to appeal to casuals but still didn't reflect on sales or tournament presence (on west). So my expectations are just to port VF5FS to new gen consoles and PC. Considering they kind of already did with Yakusa6, fucking do it already SEGA.

Isn't he the least playable character? I think he and Necalli (and now Abigail) are so weird that their designs don't fit the game. Menat herself looks like a mod since her hands and feet are "normal sized". There's no consistency in this game.

More like the guy was SCV pro who miss his tournament scene and asked Woshige and/or Ono to put his main in the game. This almost the same levels of "Remix Culture" people rightfully bash on Fantasy Strike.

You gain meter by doing normals and Chun-Li's lows are really good and fast. And buffering super like said.

Watch the whole set. Try some Coopcups videos too. That's pretty common on 3rdStrike matches. like using a table to hide your low pokes

Does anybody know the situation with the SSB characters? Are they separate or just a selectable form?

Wow.. so that's why KOFXIV mods less frequent than Tekken7 mods. I thought it was just due to less fan modders…

They are full characters with different moves and supers. But as in the character select screen I don't know. Maybe they go the KOF route with "pressing start when selecting Goku" and you can't have a team with two because they share the slot.

Yeah, even the shaders stuff are done by using external tools running along with the game.
This is amazing. But seeing Ralf like that makes me wish he didn't deviate so much from Clark after all those years.

I need a gif/webm of midget yamazaki doing the butt pat.

With DP on I struggled doing easy shit like db2 or even d1, but when it's on LS I can pull that shit off no problem. Might be because of Tekken being weird, but I really feel like all my inputs are coming out smoothly now.

That's what I noticed. She also seems to have a lot of different options when doing combos. Maybe I'll just stick with her and try to git gud with her.

Watch high level gameplay and copy it. A lot of Lili's moves cause her to sidestep or duck, so you can do some crazy shit like Lili Man if you know what to do.

Fuck off faggot ass homo nigger

Hey thanks dude, I'll keep this bookmarked. I was tempted to give up Tekken completely and then I met Pokchop at AB8 yesterday and talked Tekken with him for a bit.

What'd he say?

He said it doesn't matter if you're good, as long as you have fun, you'll get better. Dude's super chill, and funny as fuck.

Oh, and also Aris did a lot of tutorials and general tips for Tekken, including shit they don't tell you.
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMCyLSAjLlQ0YEDmZ-Esbnzd4gcstVOC5

Sage advice.

Fucking saved that playlist, holy shit.

Make sure you watch the videos that seem character specific. Even if he's showing how to do a specific Dragunov thing, there's still stuff in there that applies to other characters.

Apparently Menat has the same VAs (both JP and EN) as Futaba Sakura from Persona 5. BONA FIDE MONAFIED

Getting some very mixed signals here.

If only these girls showed up about 15 years ago…

He's always been very low tier, is pretty unorthodox and looks very weird so I don't doubt that.
My first impression was that he didn't fit the game either, probably because everyone else is a walking fridge. He looks more like a potential Darkstalkers character.

I lost interest in Tekken, but I watched a few of his Tekken 7 videos and his advice videos to see what's new and they are really good for beginners. I suggest you also watch videos that are above your skill level and just keep those teachings at the back of your mind when you first are still mastering lower-level stuff. It might be just that I feel that some stuff that he labels for intermediates or advanced players is basic shit, but I've lately had too much experience with fighting games where you're required to know stuff like that to even play the game at even low levels

What said, but also don't worry too much about getting that 40000000 damage combo yet. What's more important is spacing, movement, while standing, and 「YOMI」. Combos (especially wall carries) are important, but none of that matters if you don't even know the fundamentals.
Case in point; I fought a Jin that knew how the wall carry combos that did 70 damage, but he lacked fundamental knowledge. Because of that, I 3-0'd him despite rarely getting a combo off.

VF6O when?

I'd like to add to what you said, I suggest that the user looks up combos for his char, tries all of them out a few times in training mode for each launcher and then learns the one which he finds the easiest to do compared to how much damage it does, being a savant who can do optimized combos on command, yet gets his ass kicked because he doesn't even know how to get up is as bad as doing absolute shit for damage out of juggles. A lot of the times knowing optimized combos isn't that worth it anyway, you have to be frame perfect sometimes and you get like 4 additional damage. Then again, depends on the combo.

But yeah, Tekken is and always was absolute shit when it comes to teaching people how the game even works. I mean c'mon, it's [CY+2], It's infuriating that they obviously took some cues from SFV and rushed the home release to be "ready for EVO" so much that they couldn't even code the fucking training mode in [CY+2] to give you the option to show frame data, hell there isn't even a team battle mode, is that shit REALLY that hard to code in? Virtua Fighter 4 is the first game I remember that actually gave you a tutorial and it was pretty good, especially for its time, it even went into stuff like when to do throws and how to deal with certain situations and that was 15 years ago. I mean I hate whiny casuals who want to dumb everything down like everyone else, but I can tell you from first hand experience that if you actually teach someone how to play a fighting game that whey won't whine 24/7 because they'll actually know how to counter and react to certain situations and what they're doing wrong and how to improve it. In my opinion most frustration in fighting games comes from not even knowing what you're doing wrong.

Yeah, it's ridiculous how T7 doesn't even tell you how to tech throws outside of a tip while loading for a match, and it doesn't even explain how you can see which throw someone's doing by watching which arm reaches out first.

He did fucking nothing wrong.

Menat is an apprentice of a famous Fortune teller that lives in Italy. The techniques she was taught revolve around her crystal sphere, which she controls with her soul power. This power lets her extend the base of her attacks, giving her a fortunate advantage at longer ranges. She is also able to send it out at the opponent to disrupt attacks, where she can later call it back. While the crystal sphere is out, she can cancel any normal attack and her V-Skill into Soul Sphere: Ankh, calling the crystal ball back to her, greatly increasing her combo potential.

V-Skill : Soul Reflect - Kamal
Produce a shock wave attack from her soul power. While the crystal sphere is retracted, this lets her reflect the average projectile back at the opponent. If the crystal ball was sent out into battle prior to using her V-Skill, this will absorb the projectile to help build up her v-gauge. This can also be used to launch the opponent into the air to help extend combos.

V-Trigger: Wisdom of Thoth
Menat summons six spheres with her soul power andeach sphere is linked to her normal attacks. Pressing and releasing of a normal attack sends the sphere linked to that attack flying at the opponent.

That's a good old boy right there

Looks like the first image is showing a new stage in the background too, or it could just be a shot of the chandelier from Vega's banned stage.

Fuck you for making me pay attention to this, Capcom.

What the fuck, Capcom? Where did you get the idea to put fun combos into this game?

Anyway, now that I can see her story costume in full, I agree with the other anons that she looks better with more revealing clothing. Her regular costume isn't bad, but like I said in the last thread, it covers a lot of her silhouette and gives her a bland, vaguely MMA-themed aesthetic like many women in nu-fightan these days. I think what gets to me most, looking at her now, is the lack of detail on her spandex; her story costume has the astronomy designs and other finery, but her regular costume is just too plain. If her KAFFIR WHORE spandex had more character to it, her design would be infinitely better.

I'm willing to bet you her concept art will have much skimpier clothing, and corporate meddling happened because muh ESPN.

This is why I'll always love the Tekken community over the Street Fighter community. ily guys no homo

Yup.

Not as skimpy but pic 1 is what they should have gone with and use that same strip of cloth for her arms instead of that awkward cloth hunch on her back and a gold frame microkini underneath so she's not flashing her Hathors or her Bastet. As is, with black, purple, yellow and blue she might have too much plain color going on so it's not just about having her show more skin.

I might have been wrong about Japan not giving two shits about her. Color me surprised.

Look, I like anime tittymonsters as much as the next guy but you have got to get this obsession of yours under control. It wouldn't make any visual sense to give an apprentice/naive character a gold microkini or whatever.

You know, they could make the ultimate danza exotica on a fightain but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO they give her shit spats body suit, fucking Crapcom, why not gave her a loincloth?

I'm not saying they should increase her bust. In fact, it being small is what makes the cloth cover work tastefully. And in all seriousness, with the bodysuit, physique and black n' purple, she's got too much in common with Juri.
But enough of this nonsense.

Checking those eldritch digits.

Polite sage for off-topic tomfoolery.

Jesus, Menat is doing things to my dick I never thought possible. I really fucking wish she was in Tekken and not stuck in SFV.

Her best combos are 1+2, 4, 12, ff+2, 3
U, 4, 4, 4, 12, ff 2, 3.
Also, U/F 1+2. She's a very counter hit heavy character.

There's always TxSF

No thanks fam.

I still think this coukd be an interesting product. I wonder if there are any chances if it being revived at sone point.

Should I be an absolute mad man learn Choi?
There is a KoF XIV tourney going on at my local fgc next week, so I was thinking of throwing in some wild cards in my sub team.

You could probably get away with using him solely because no one knows how to fight him. What's your main team?

Sylvie/Ryo/Maxima
If I go with Choi my sub team will probably be Choi/Tung/Antonov or Choi/Billy/Shun'ei

That's a pretty solid team. If you learn/know how to do those 2 bars +/-400dmg with Billy and Anchor Shun'ei you might actually have chances against any Beni/Kula/Iori out there.

I have no idea how I could fuck up the embed

Go for it, though your main team seems pretty solid.

I don't have to worry about many Beni/Kula/Iori teams, only 2 of the 20 people that signed up use that team. It more for casual fun than serious competition so people are a lot more lax in teams. Especially since 1st prize is a pizza and a six pack of beer.

But yeah, Choi/Billy/Shun'ei does sound like a better idea.

That prize better be something you can choose with no limits.

You said it was KoF, not Melty Blood.

Wow, the shitty fighting game tournaments we have at my university have better prizes than this and I'm from a Slavshit country although one time the organizer "accidentally" spent too much on prizes for the Warcraft 3 tournament the day before so that time the 1st place prize was a fucking coupon from the local bookstore

XL large with up top 3 toppings and the beer is your choice

Last Melty Blood tourney we had the prize was 4 carts of boxed wine, a cheese platter and 2 loafs of french bread.
Which was amazing because I didn't think one person could drink that much cheap wine in one sitting and not die

Hey man, not having to pay for food for the night is great. Usually it's food for the main tourney prize for the night and then everyone else just does money matches on their own after the main event is done.

Well, the food at the student cafeteria is cheap as fuck so getting food for tournaments was never an issue. I'll admit that at least I liked the book that I got for the coupon

At least it wasn't a fucking sack of oranges.

One of the vaporware I'm really sour about, it looked cool and fun. Supposedly, the guys went over budget, and if you know McMahon, he's a massive stingy old cart on par with the best of kikes. Hell, you seldom see pyro (fireworks) nowadays because they realized they could save money and that it wasn't essential anyway.
But nah, they must be bleeding money because they seldom give a push to a guy that isn't 9' tall with 35" biceps. Or Roman.

is this the fighting game version of cuckolding?

pic related is the closest thing I can think of. ;_;

At least he's from a series where there is actual canon winners.

It's hard to go wrong with an Egyptian waifu. It's always been a popular character archetype. I don't think Menat's design is that impressive but it would be incredible if Capcom were to even somehow fuck up such a stereotypical design

Nah, that sounds like typical Mexican food to me.

pic related

muh dik

chun li's super is only unreactable at point blank, Justin threw it from a mile away and Daigo was far away trying to get him to either super or fireball, you can even see chun li's shadow a bunch of frames before she starts kicking, plenty of time to react, all in all it doesn't seem too great of a moment when you ve been playing fighting games for many years, these comebacks are more common than people think.

guess ill be skipping on this game, i hate marvel gameplay, at least KOF's poke into super for half a lifebar damage saves people time on boring combos, it's not even fun watching after a while, the only game that has done long ass combos right is Killer Instinct since half of the gameplay is the break / counterbreak mechanics, and maybe Guilty Gear since it allows you to do some mindgames with the Burst.

Okay, so let me get this straight, Capcom is desperately trying to turn fightan into E-sports, but since SFV is a joke, they're rushing Function vs Function Infinite out the door so they can quickly kill off SFV, and they've made it as normalfag-friendly as possible (MCU shilling for brand recognition and dumbed down gameplay) in order to get an audience, right? Am I missing anything?

DELET THIS

Awful and reused animations. Denuvo. The villain of the story mode is DLC. They brought back Jedah only to censor him.

Oh, and as one other user pointed out in a previous thread, projectiles and many normals appear to force blocking from fullscreen instead of more reasonable distances.

They re not killing SFV anytime soon.

They are trying to fix it, but it will take ages at their current pace, the game is good at the core, at the fighting part of it, but the cons heavily overweight the gameplay, i don't have to list all the negative things that make the game a waste of money or questionable purchase at this point but basically you either stay away of it because you don't want to support cancer or because it's extremely overpriced for what it offers.

Plotwise, he's pretty detached. Kagemaru and later the Bryants had more reasons to win.
That said, you are right that Akira got cucked. Aoi was his childhood friend and possible love interest but now she might have the hots for Brad the Chad. Hell! This is almost NTR given how depressing it is.

But Capcom always pulls through.
My pants should be beepin' n' boopin' like Mr Six Flags but nothing.

A PR nightmare on the levels of DmC, if not worse.

I enjoy your posts a lot

At least Akira won a tournament once.

(checked)
Aoi is DEFINITELY hot for Brad the Chad, she couldn't stop thinking about him after he made her wet so much that she couldn't think straight and got her ass beat and she immediately accepted the invitation to the fifth tournament just so that she could fu-, I mean fight Brad

Most SFV Chun li animations are just reused from IV. Told people since back in the day and people won't believe me.

Someone needs to make a "the Virgin Akira" and "the Chad Brad" edit

Someone needs to neck himself. :^)

WHEN WILL ISHIWATARI ADD BEST GIRL TO XRD?

Honestly, as much as SFV has problems, I think if they fixed 3 things people would forgive most other faults:
1) Reduce the input delay, forcing V-sync off and then spending the manpower to optimize the engine for it - this would allow for reactive play, defensive play and actual hit-confirms/whiff-punishing and would significantly ease the problems with big damage chars like Boxer.
2) Fix the online so it doesn't put the burden of the rollback on the better machine and compensate for it on both like GGPO does - it would make the online not shit;
3) Flesh out the gameplay a bit to get more variety - especially when it comes to combos - you have a problem when your game has less variety than a version that got nicknamed Sleep Fighter IV;
All 3 could be done as a season patch and would make most people to overlook most of the shit Capcom is shoving down their throats.
However, Capcom is run by retards so I don't expect them to fix anything.

She ded, nigga

The game is coming out in months, and we haven't even seen all of the characters like Arthur and Firebrand in action. Aren't those two supposed to be available on day one?!

So was Zato-1.

Does anyone have that MvCI Esports proposal as an .mp4?

I said as an .mp4, I've already got the webm.

Convert it then you lazy faggot.

I don't know how, and I don't wanna download some bloatware converter to do it.

I have, I'm uploading to another site because it's 99,6 MB.

Wew

Just use YoutubeInMP4 like the rest of us.

Use google you retard.

get Xmedia recode, free software, no bloat, and its the only converter you will ever need.

What
Why
Why would you even bring him back then?

SHUT UP YOU ENTITLED SHITHEEL
THERE HAS LITERALLY NEVER BEEN A MALE DARKSTALKERS REP IN A CAPCOM CROSSOVER FIGHTER BEFORE
IT BROKE NEW GROUND

Because pic related would probably be too difficult for modern Capcom to put in MvC:I. He'd be a much better fit for the MvC universe than Jedah, seeing as he can control entire planets.

Enjoy your eatsports functions:
>>>my.mixtape.moe/lxdvwe.mp4

SOON

Thanks, that's much better quality than the webm.

All I wanted was female Jedah, too….

You know, out of all the characters in Darkstalkers, I always forget Pyron because I immediately write him off as being a dead bitch because anyone in Darkstalkers could have killed him according to their endings. Would still be a rad motherfucker to bring in.

wtf I love Tekken now

Heh, that's underwhelming. Even Guile has more target moves.

Huh? Arthur is in the demo and is in every single build they show up at events. People simply don't use him. Firebrand was in the latest trailer.

That was actually a neat idea. Don't tell me that NRS mobile game was the endresult of this pitch.

Dammit all, I'm fuckin hearing it

O-oh.

Finally saw the trailer. What the fuck did they do to Firebrand's voice? Jedah sounds really soulless.

Yeah, just the anti air command grab and the set/get the ball. I honestly expect her to have godly normals, plus her divekick and not be a V-trigger reliant gimmicky character.

First time making a big webm
Looks like shit, I can probably lower audio quality more, but the impact on file size is negligible… not sure what else I can do to make it smaller

I didn't said nor implied that Jin relied on the electrics, I'm saying people tend to want to pull those off from the get go as if they were the most important aspect of the characters (the Mishimas) and -while very useful- that's just not the case. Jin is a bit special, you are supposed to poke with your whole body instead of relying on attacks with good range (as you would with more traditional pokers like Lili, Jack, to a degree, Lars and some others). Movement is fucking important with Jin, if your dashing isn't on point you will suffer big time.

Lili is one of those characters I intend to get into eventually. Really good things can be achieved with the french lesbian.

I'm sold if it has online. Imagine getting beat up by someone and challenging him to bowling for the re-match? It would be fun.

Real talk, it genuinely hurts me that I'll never have her as my french lesbian gf

(witnessed)
Poor Akira. On the bright side, if the years are counting, he might able to conjure lightning in VF6 because, ya know, wizardry.

Pyron and Shuma-Gorath would make much more interest main antagonists than some tin can and rodeo clown Buzz Lightyear.

She'll be either really bad or really good for two weeks. :^)

Kinda brought it on yourself for not using the JP audio.

If you're using Webm for Retards (good enough for me), ensure you check "High Quality mode" and "VP9/Opus." If you're trying to encode something that long, you'll have to tinker with the bitrate. I honestly don't even set an audio bitrate for my webms since the video is usually more important and I haven't noticed any difference one way or the other.

It hurts more to know that she fell in love with a straight woman and they will never be a happy co/u/ple ;_;

On a side not, I insist that Kolin looks like a tranny with a bad nose surgery.

Yes, I'm using a -not so shitty- program for retards. I'm not sure where that High Quality Mode thing is, it was set on VP9 and Opus. I can probably up the bitrate a little bit and lower audio quality just a bit. I probably won't do it though, the message of the video is there (probably my favorite Aris video).

It hurts even more that I can't be that straight woman for when Lili finally snaps and just starts molesting her.

Asuka is qt but I'd rather have the rich girl that laughs at my being a poorfag because it's the only way she knows how to express affection.

Arthur is playable in the demo. Firebrand was shown in the last trailer.
But, one thing I'm curious is why would Capcom risk more of their name in this way. SF is not selling, and I don't think the pre-orders fro MVCI are fantastic either. And yet, they keep doubling down.

I think the temporary death of THQ was the real nail in the coffin for that game.

Nah, it just died. but the concepts live on!

well if Nintendo can get away with it…

Tellin you man, if they released some of the older costumes for characters, as well as Christie, they'd get money from me in a second.

r8 my Lili costume.

Her bikini pull down grab is less than 10 frames, impossible to react to.

Are you talking about XmediaRecode? I feel like a fucking retard.

If we could get DOA modding retards to work on T7 you would have it in no time.

People in India is lower poly, don't be a racist.

Nice. I don't know where the /u/ cliche of the aggressive girl continually molesting the shy girl began, but I don't think I'll ever get tired of it.

For webms, I just use Webm for Retards, because I'm a retard when it comes to technical stuff like this. I've made a few webms with it (like the Marvel Esports one and vid related), so it's not as though it produces trash constantly. If you're using something else, though, then I can't advise you.

I got more of a Gadaffi vibe, but sure, alt-right I guess.

redpill me on Heishiro Mitsurugi

On what? SC is dead, there's your profound revelation.

The Buddhists were right all along - life is suffering.

Started as a anti-Toyotomi dissident but didn't even have the balls to stick to that and went full deserter. By the time he returned, the civil war was over.
Bigger pussy than a baker's daughter.

Why do the Japanese fucking invariably have shitty taste?

Tanukana on the right, some other jap female player on the left.

Well, they liked MGS2 Raiden over Solid, they have some severe mental issues.

I'll try that program next time.

This is the worst fucking timeline.

he was with the Murakami for a good fight, not so he could die for some faggot pirate. He left because he wanted to fight nightmare

Are you boys fucking ready for DBZ to bring back the UMvC style comebacks?

I honestly can't fucking wait.

SFV is fucked.

Where can I look for high level footage myself? I know how to look for footage for most anime games, but I don't know what tournaments/channels to look for with Tekken.

Great taste.

I envy Patroklos and Pyrrha for the fact that they once fed off those tits for nourishment

Is SamSho V's AI just retarded or is this character REALLY easy to play?

What was the level of the AI first off?
I would say yes since she's the only kind of character that can do long range damage as well as retreat to the other side of the screen when she gets closed in. She's possible to beat if you manage to trip her up, dash + strong slash, or grab+ strong slash since she has low health so one mistake will cost her the round. The first part is just learning how to be patient and then having a gameplan when you're in.

Level 4 difficulty

Well of course it's gonna be piss easy and you can cheese out your opponents.

Also how did you have a hard time finding a main in Vspecial? Almost everyone is in there.

I didn't know who I wanted to play. There's a lot of characters, so I found it hard to choose just one to main.

Whoa, girls with autism are cuter than expected

JDCR:
>>>twitch.tv/tkjdcr
Nobi and Yuu's Youtube channel (lot's of japanese tekken):
>>>youtube.com/channel/UCICMbIe_1gc_F0y9Bt9QuZw/videos
Knee:
>>>afreeca.com/holyknee | youtube.com/user/Tekkenknee/videos
Saint:
Jeondding:
>>>twitch.tv/jeondding_tk
KuroKuro (Jap player):
>>>youtube.com/channel/UCrTJWbzHXQMpThq1CjpASdg
MBC's channel (long sets from korea):
>>>youtube.com/channel/UC98cAx2X3X7BePkuk7NuKKA/videos
SooA (Korean grill streamer, her channel is cancer but her Kasumi is good):
>>>youtube.com/channel/UCNoSlvimHmdOgtHOCNjj7ew/videos
Green Arcade (Biggest korean tekken arcade)
>>>twitch.tv/greentekken | youtube.com/user/greentekken/videos
Mastercup's channel (tekken biggest tournament in Japan):
>>>youtube.com/user/MASTERCUPOFFICIAL/videos
Ikandar's Game Center Channel (Nobi's Arcade):
>>>youtube.com/channel/UCyYFF69Mp78dQecyUGzuNBQ/videos
Shudy_jinlee (stream from namco sugano arcade):
>>>youtube.com/user/Shudy7me/videos
Tekken's official channel (world tour):
>>>twitch.tv/tekken/videos/all /

Why are JP grls superior? Julia BOIN! Haha

fascist capitalism.

3DPD, both you and her.

nightmare geeses

Do what said but you can look up something like "World Tour" or "Tekken 7 FR" because apparently only nips call it T7 FR.

Uu played the extra nerfed version of her. Vanilla Mina makes Pet Shop look fair and balanced.

Do you mean like after you beat the boss, only to get challenged by a special boss because you finished the game without a single continue?

They did fun exhibition matches in sf4, I remember Daigo taking on Xian after he won evo 2013 and bodied him 10-0

Last time Sony did something like this KoF XIV was shown off for the first time, you think will see the next SNK game or will they hold out for TGS?

Would the ghost of marvel 3 crash the party like in 2016?

Man, I really regret not being able to watch EVO this year with you guys because I was out of town.

Yeah, it'd be fucking amazing, even if people know it's a bit scripted just for hype, it'd be like when Sanford called out Balrog, beat him, and then called out Justin and nearly beat him too.

That was straight up bullshit, they should have let him have the match for fun.

Some more combos. I wonder why they are not showing new characters. Maybe the money is short.

A bit more from Cerebrawl too.

And Absolver is out. It does have built in 1on1 functionality. And it have more Lei than Tekken 7! Vid related

It's really not fun when you're basically a training dummy for the other player. I'm really getting tired of getting my hopes up only for this shit to occur.

archive.is/DBRPh

Black Manta trailer dropped.

That's because Windjammers is the best fighting game to come out in the last two decades.

you have been visited by the Menat of white skin
going 2-0 in every bracket, winning every money match and libshits tears will be yours as long as you post
White is Always Right

Why are they mad at making a historically accurate Ancient Egyptian colour?

Who?

WE

Oh gee whiz, I sure do hope this doesn't blow out of proportion and in Capcom's face. :^)

hurrr

r8 my months-old OC

How some people are able to stomach more than a second of twatch cancer chat is beyond me.

Guilty Gear isn't that popular so there's usually enough time to comprehend the shitposting and the mods are usually lax enough to leave everything except link spamming. GG Twitch chats are usually good-natured bants, which is fundamentally different from something "popular" like Smash Bros. or Magic: the Gathering. I wanted to make something like pic related, which I find hilarious; that ought to tell you something about my tastes.

WATASHI WUZ KANGUSUU DESU NE

Kang detected.

The Man in Gauze?

Gonna slam dunk all you white devils!

rip bengus

This should be cuter. Poor Bengus.

She got that Spaceballs hair though.

You can change skin color in fighting games all the time, what the fuck? A lot of paler colors get darker skin tones too for example.

Nigga, XIV was announced at 2015's TGS. Yeah, it was during a Sony panel though. So, I don't know?

Anyway, finally someone did this. But it clearly needs to change.

Okay, reading more of the replies the person keeps saying they're not being serious, so it may just be a case of "I really love the Dark Skinned waifu" meme, but it's hard to tell nowadays from joking and SJW retardation. Characters always get alt skins both ways.

It was announced at TGS Sony panel with a quick teaser clip.
But It was actually shown off for the first time/had an actual full trailer during a stand alone sony conference

This is great, thanks a lot anons

It's extremely problematic and it's about time something is done about it. Like confederate statues, the mere existence literally transforms people into racists. :^)

As a Luong player, I fully contest that first line; I'm not into feet, I'm into thighs and pantyhose. I wholly agree with the entirety of the rest though.

so this is a thing

Neat. Reminds me of a GG match I saw recently where a May player used her taunt to go over Potemkin's slide head.

It might just be me, but I think Shin Chan and his friends joined Shadaloo after graduating.

She only has like 1 battle. Wtf!? And her English aren't even synced in with the model.

everyone knows Jun is a feet kinda of girl

All you melanin-enriched folks sayin' she's too pure and innocent for skimpy clothes. Because all that ball fondling wasn't obvious enough.

you guys secretly love SFV, admit it.

from a gameplay standpoint, its not the worst fighting game out there. Its just Capcoms kikery that turns so many people off to it, and rightfully so.

Y-yeah, cool.

It's a trash game. Not only all the dlc sucks, but the game itself sucks gameplay wise too.

>not wonderful paijuri
Peasant.

It's pretty awful. Even if the graphics and story mode and arcade mode was unfucked, I still wouldn't be interested.

Her taunt counters fireballs with little or no effort while others have to use inputs. That's bad design.

It stopped Kliff though.

Dont get me wrong, Im not trying to defend this shit. Its trash and no one should every buy it. But as far as what is talking about, I think he's right. There's a few things that could easily be fixed to make the game decent and at least somewhat enjoyable to play, its just that we're talking about Capcom here. Capcom couldn't figure out how to put make a paper airplane without detailed step-by-step instructions.

I don't think extending her hurtbox along the ground with no hitbox exactly counts as a "counter."

Fair enough. What I meant to say was that her taunt is an easy way to dodge fireballs while others need inputs. Either way, it's still bad design.

It's no more difficult than Blanka's coward crouch.

I dunno. I have to side with the devs on this.

I kinda wanna see someone pull through with white mummy Menat. It's gonna be one of a triggering.

White as in her skin, not the default palette.

Some exploitable potential to that last frame.

Why is Capcom this retarded?

shes pretty covered up in the mummy costume as well and she doesn't have any large features like juri or r.mika or cammy has.

I need more than just "a few" changes to be a decent game.

true. but 1 or 2 major changes is all they would have to do to get most people to just crawl back to them

Except for the part about Whip players being good, I'm shit at the game but I still like Whip. I'm not quite the best of my tiny play group since everyone else has really improved over the past few months and every time we come back to KoF, someone else seems to be the best, but I do regularly win As long as I don't pick Angel or Whip. Ralf has snuck out a lot of victories for me.

Street fighter beach volleyball when?

At this point, I only like a handful of Capcom girls that they'd put in. I'd much rather an SNK Beach Volleyball, but I don't trust current SNK to not cock it up with DLC at the end. I feel like SNK would be more likely to do it though, since they already have Days of Memories as a series. Could be a Days of Memories: Beach Volleyball game.

I wonder how hard it is to make mods for the original Xtreme Beach Volleyball. I kinda want to see mods for various video game girls in it now.

I don't.
SFV is so awful it almost killed my passion for fighting games - seeing people excited for it when I felt awful playing that shit made me think I got too old for fighting games. I tried to force myself to play it but it only made me feel miserable.
It took an year and an entire day playing BBCPE (for PC) on release to realize that I actually still enjoyed fighting games and SFV was just awful.
That said, I'm still a long term SF fan - it was my first contact with fighting games and I played every main entry from SSFII to USFIV - and I can't help to think how the fuck they messed up so much.
I can't muster indifference to it and I can't stop thinking about that train-wreck and wonder why the fuck they won't fix it when they did before with pretty much every SF before (alpha 1 to alpha 2, SFIII:NG to 2I and 3S, etc).
I'm just in awe of Capcom's incompetence.

This. Everything else isn't as fun, because the main reason I'm playing it is because SFV sucks dick.

I almost got excited to try Menat but d-input support is royally fucked and messes up hardcore and the game still feels like you're playing neck deep in mud.

wew

This woman is doing things to my penis that Capcom shouldn't be allowed to do at this point.

Don't be ridiculous.

I just realized it looks like a bomb is dropping on the island in the distance. What is even going on in the background?

So Poison stays the same, no need to point it out.

Looks like Guile shot the missile aiming to the flying Dictator over there.

I didn't make it I just copped it from youtube.

All I see here are characters made for porn.

I think we all are at this point. Even the FGC shills that wont admit it.

Do not lewd the Antonov.

Nigga, so you even PREDICTABO?

Skywriting with a missile is new, the missile even launched from the island. Look at where the V starts.

I take back what I said about Aris, he's based.

Holy shit

*teleports behind u*
pssh…nothin personnel kid…

Guess it's up to me to take these and become what I fear.

The simpler stuff tends to work better in the real thing. And by that, I mean I'm too terrible to do any of the fancy stuff in real matches. I'll get there eventually, though

IF YOU MOVE YOUR OPPONENT WINS

From a lewder angle

Ohh damn. I must admit, seeing that makes me want to pirate sfv. That being said, I am not going to throw my principles away for some 2d girl.

same JP voice actor

The little wiggle she does during her super makes ma dick hard mate. Also her cat pose is a cute.

Very Canadian.

>99% of the cast has oversized hands and feets because foot fetish it makes it easier to read the volleys

Yeah, no, I'll pass.

All those dubs went to waste.

Thigh & pantyhose? Say no more

FUCK YOU TOO HARADA

How did they get away with putting this 13 year old in that type of clothing

From the same way that capcom get away with this

Also, another one.

At least he made it in

Wisdom of Thot indeed.
I just hate the mess that costume is; again, what a waste of potential. It does look good in alternate palettes where it doesn't look like bandages.

Chiba Shigeru is bretty gud. He also voiced VF's Lau.

This will always be my favorite same VA

WE WUZ DESKS N' SHIEEET

I just realized Street Fighter turns 30 years old today. But it's been 18 years since the last good games in the series came out

reminds me of these Impractical usfiv combo videos. Personally not a fan of those long ass combos and I like how SF makes your hits deal less damage the longer a combo lasts. But then again it's almost impossible to pull those of in a real match, considering you need both bars filled.

I can't believe I fucking forgot them.

Didn't he also fake autism? I think he also killed Aquaman's family at one point and constantly rubs it in his face.

Black Mant is probably one of the most fucked up villains from DC. Imagine the Joker, but more to the point.

And, really, no other hero in the entire planet is so
JUST
than Aquaman. Now, imagine that your archenemy is basically black evil underwater Batman, and you know you will se a guy being beaten all the time.

Here's a overlay that tells you the frame data for all moves in Tekken.
github.com/roguelike2d/TekkenBot/releases/

I decided to get back into SFV now that the new character came out, and to earn some money for her, I decided to do the combo trials, I've done every single one, but im stuck on vol2 karen combo 5, I've landed it 6 times so far, but each time it hasnt counted it, and the combo thing on the left stopped at the tenko, some times the tenko works though, has this happened to anyone else? is there anything I can do about it, or do I just have to hope it counts my tenko when I land the combo

never mind, just found out she has a just frame, that's autistic, but I'll keep grinding for it

Menat looks like shit and she probably has fishy body odor

Well, she is Egyptian.

I'm sure she'd make a very competent dickwasher.

Well, that's some good damage.

I'm really digging Nina, however I need to memorize her grab commands.

Thanks.

APOLOGIZE
to the one guy at Capcom that knows what he's doing and is gonna desert to SNK anytime soon.

APOLOGIZE.

Damn shame she's in sfv mein fuhrer

new thread