SAME VOICE ACTOR THREAD

SAME VOICE ACTOR THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/hiqex
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dotsarecoolp == Murdoch Murdoch
prove me wrong

Were it so easy

Speaking of which, anyone ever see Superman vs the Elite?

That's Mama Luigi to you, Mario!
WHEEZE

What the fuck.

piness

Don't fucking bullshit me faggot

Speak not the Watchers,
Draw not the Watchers,
Write not the Watchers,
Sculpt not the Watchers,
Sing not the Watchers,
Call not the Watchers' name.

While I was playing GTA V I heard one of the NPCs talking and I recognized their voice as Kristen Shaal. I instantly shot that bitch in the face because I hate her voice. Interestingly it's nowhere on her IMDB but it's definitely her voice and she just wasn't credited. Happens a lot in the GTA series in my experience

It was me, Dio!

Who is the voice actors for heavy units. I always liked how he said NO.

WHY DO I LONG FOR HUMANS LIKE THIS?
WHY DO I DESIRE THE TOUCH OF SOMETHING THAT NO LONGER EXISTS?

"Vault Tec calling"

"Stay awhile and listen"

"The sanctity of this place has been fouled"

" And then, kablamo, no more Vilgax. Or so I thought, until today. "

And we will become….

THE SONS OF LIBERTY

Froggy

Damn you, Kain! You are not God! This act of genocide is unconscionable!

HOW DO YOU LIKE MY FLAMES NOW!

Tom Kenny and Clancy Brown were voices in the Insomniac Spyro games.The former voicing Spyro himself after 1. Those aren't surprising, but pics related were a little less expected.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oi We hath Beenth Paydth loike a dayme Fiddle
Never knew he on top of that Played George Washington or Bilbo Baggins

fuck off with your bait faggot

I've got balls of eternity.

STORM THEM

GO, GO GO

FOR A THOUSAND YEARS I HAVE CULTIVATED THE POWERS OF THE DARK GODS

Sure as fuck has. One of the best superman stories and a pretty excellent film adaptation.

Fuck anyone who says superman is boring without seeing why he has to be that way.

Noones ever seen pliskin in the same room as snake. It's possible he's the same person or twins or something.

Oh please, that's nothing

Akiba came as a huge surprise to me, but I recognized the grenadier as sounding very familiar for some reason. Before all of this voice acting, Beng Spies was the announcer for the E! entertainment show. Shame he hasn't been in many games, his voice is really gruff but at the same time he can pull off some really crazy sounding lines.

the cutscene medic is pretty cool looking, i wonder if you can actually make yours like that one

I?
I am a monument to all of your sins.

Woah

We're linked by… cursed genes.

Fuck off. You whined and held your breath and demanded royalties and immediately realized that you're nobody, you have no talent that's not instantly replaceable, and nobody gives a fuck. Go grab a mop and get a real job, losers.

All japs sound alike though.

The main point of this sort of shit is to get a giggle out of thinking of one character saying another's lines, no one actually cares about the VAs themselves, they can go suck a dick.
I fucked up and accidentally posted the same image twice so I deleted it and now I have to add something to avoid flood detection.

Deadly Premonition is already halfway to being a JoJo game, if you think about it.

This one always gets me, what the actual fuck.

You fuckin got me. I was genuinely wondering who voiced Weigraf and when.

What the fuck?
archive.fo/hiqex

YEAH!
WHO WON THE LOTTERY?
I DID!

That's an example of a well-known tactic. Basically, someone takes the posts here, puts them on their website to make it appear like it has an existing userbase, and then they sell it.

I knew there was deeper meaning for why first pic irritated me so much.

Do people actually fall for that? Even to someone who doesn't know about where the posts could from should see how odd it is. Everyone uses "real" names, no one has a profile pictures other than the default, posts make no sense because the images and post replies are gone, and because of that no one seems to be directly communicating with anyone like users would on just about any other forum.

No idea, but who ever's running it is running ads so they're probably making some profits.

It's a shame there are no drill weapons in FNV, otherwise I would give his character one so he'd have a fighting chance against the radscorpions that always kill him.

America is diseased. Rotten to the core. There's no saving it - we need to pull it out by the roots. Wipe the slate clean. BURN IT DOWN! And from the ashes, a new America will be born. Evolved, but untamed! The weak will be purged and the strongest will thrive - free to live as they see fit, they'll make America great again!

He's also the Male PC voice, so you don't even need to go to Nipton to hear him.

I think the fact Viewtiful joe and numbah 4 are also the gravemind is the more shocking part, user

HERMIT PURPLE!!!

You're now my own personal Godslayer. From this moment forward, you're nothing but a puppet. My puppet.

< < "Those who survive a long time on the battlefield start to think they're invincible. I bet you do, too, Buddy." > >
< < It's Time > >
< < COME ON > >
Hey buddy, you still alive?

I AM THE PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS ONCE AGAIN

pingas

Listen to me, shit head. I'm coming for you now.

Sad thing is it probably functions as a better archive service (for post text, anyhow) than the actual one we have here. Which is currently broken. Again.

nice get

Nope. There were mods to make it that way but every patch Konami fucks with the avatar model so they don't work and no ones made an update to the mod in a long time.