Just a heads up; Sega is doing a survey for westerner regarding Yakuza Kiwami 2 and HnK...

Just a heads up; Sega is doing a survey for westerner regarding Yakuza Kiwami 2 and HnK. You wanna see these games in english? then tell SEGA
yakuza.sega.com/RGGStudioAnnouncementSurvey/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/qwAoH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want them on PC.

Well, i tried. Sorry op. I don't want to reveal my phone number to google.

you tried

Here's what they are asking for anyone not able to take the survey or who don't want to give info to google

Why the fuck do they keep doing these surveys? Of course all those games listed there are going to have the same audience who wants them. And all the sites that I have seen this on has the audience that want these games. Who actually does the survey and votes to not want these games

lolno

Have you tried writing an age below 15 and leaving the mobile number empty?

Thanks for the notice. I DEFINITELY want Kiwami 2 and Yakuza no Ken (I know it's not called that).

Enjoy your censorship, cuck. All translations are objectively shit. If you're not retarded you should be able to learn Japanese.

filled it out.

Very few questions, no opportunity to state that I want their fucking games on PC, not on a shitty console that I own and never ever use

Sega isn't Nintendo, faggot.
Once again Sega does what Nintendon't.
That is releasing games without Censorship.
Treehouse isn't a problem for Sega, other than Three Yakuza has been untouched by censorship.
So you can stop being paranoid, just because Jewtendo does it doesn't mean all companies do it

I answered max YES on the last one
I don't actually want to play it, but I want the devs to actually bring all their shit over here so people can actually have their spinoffs like the samurai Kiryu games we never got

Supposedly they're retiring Kiryu and making a new protag for a phone game instead of actually making a new installment. I think someone's trying to tank the cash cow.

The only thing that encouraging mobile games will do is kill the series.

No.

They're already making it, so it's dead anyways.

And I just want Fist of the Kiryu star anyway.

Also Kiwami 2.

Its not even a matter of "if" but "when".
Fucking Sega cockteasing

Forgot this
archive.is/qwAoH

How are they doing on the business front anyway? They've been knocking it out of the park lately with the games.

Finally. Holy shit.

Breddy gud

No.
I don't.
I want ishin and kenzan.
Kiwami and HNK can go fuck themselves.