Agents of medocrity

So this is a failed multiplayer attempt right? Everything I've seen about this game tells me they tried making an class based multiplayer game like Overmeme in the style/theme of Saints Row 3/4

Other urls found in this thread:

fitgirl-repacks.site/agents-of-mayhem/
steamcharts.com/app/304530
news-gazette.com/news/local/2014-04-22/officials-back-incentives-ds-volition.html
archive.is/K7l6L
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So, is that 5 or 6 overwatch clones since it came out?

It's single player though. It's more like they took Saints Row 3 then took out co-op & character customization and replaced it with "look so quirky!" characters & 80's references.

hmmm can we count them? i only remember

Lawbreakers
Agents of Mayhem

thats TWO, two overmeme clones! can you name any more overmeme clones?

Fortnite
Battle Born
That one Chinese knock off that was posted here long ago.

Paladins
Battleborn
nuQuake?

Lawbreakers
Paladins
Battleborn
Quake champions
Fortnite
So 5

EXCEPT IT'S NOT EVEN MULTIPLAYER

It's got Overwatch's stink all over it though.

Lawbreakers, ONE
Agents of Mayhem, TWO
Paladins, THREE
Battleborn, FOUR
Quake Champions, FIVE
Fortnite, SIX

SIX overmeme clones, AH. AH. AH.

So it's like always online or something? I really haven't payed any attention to this game aside from glancing at the threads laughing at it

It's not multiplayer, if I'm understanding this correctly all the different characters are simply there so you can switch to them during gameplay, not in the GTAV style but more in the X8 style(someone warps out and the other warps in). And it has denuvo.

What the fuck is with the maps and Seoul being constantly presented as some super utopia? were they trying to shill this to the gooks?

you're forgetting team fortress 2

Faggot, that was 10 years ago. Overwatch is a clone of tf2.

Got it and am currently playing it. There's potential there that seems to have been screwed up either in the design or the coding stages of development. As it is it's just about alright for a game to play for 30 minutes at the end of the day when you want to switch your brain off. It doesn't deserve much more than a 'meh' in its current form.

Only if you buy it. fitgirl-repacks.site/agents-of-mayhem/

It's not a multiplayer game. There's no co-op. It's a solo game, you have a group of heroes and you can switch them during combat (they appear out of nowhere).
This game shouldn't have been made, there's no audience for a solo Overhyped. AoM is just a continuation of their "I'm a superhero, I'm lol so random" shit that spread like cancer in Saints Row 3 and 4.

stop fucking shilling this already
reported

OP pic looks like mike stoklasa

(FOUR, FOUR, FOUR)
Don't forget count! Games such as overwatch fall into their own sub genre as well!
CRAPCUNTS!

Fortnite is a third person base building zombie tower defense game with random stat loot drops. It's still cancer, but it's not an Overwatch clone cancer.

Elmo is very impressed with those numbers!

I really hope this is the game that kills Volition.

You forgot Gigantic.

Reminder this came out about two weeks ago and was partly paid for by Illinois tax dollars.
steamcharts.com/app/304530

Comparison with Volition's previous installments.

Good. The sooner the state hosting that hive of niggers crashes and burns, the better. The best part is that the nogs will be too poor to leave, so they'll get stuck with another Detroit.

For real? Proofs bls.

news-gazette.com/news/local/2014-04-22/officials-back-incentives-ds-volition.html

It's cute you learned a buzzword but isn't summer over? Don't you have classes to be attending user?

archive.is/K7l6L
I hate this state.
kill me