4 AM

Losing control?

Whats the game or series you have the most autism for?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Either SMT or MGS.

Hello everyone
Used to be Pokemon, might be W40k now

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Where were you when /ourguy/ won the match?

It depends now. I guess either Persona or Witcher. Used to be Mass Effect and Naruto.

Halo

Yes.
Star Fox, No More Heroes, although I would have rather if it stayed a single game and One Piece.

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

TEN FUCKING DAYS TIL NIPPON

Found out I'm probably flying on a nipponese airline back home so that will be comfy. Wish I had payed a little more and did a nip airline on the way too.

how are you doing user

It's my birthday and I'm drunk and up at this hour fuck my life. btw I watched that boxing match and my mom was sitting on the couch with me and she put her feet right on my donger and I thought I was going to pass out from trying to resist my boner so hard

Are nippongu pranes better than American ones?

How goes anons

Why

Fucking shit.
How goes user

how?

Why did you have a boner?

It was mostly for ME1. ME2 at least had characters although the gameplay was utter shit. Even my autistic self back then saw that.

I'm doing good
I got a dice bag from my local store by doing enough shit for the 40k campaign going on
I also just made some Chicken Satay, my first time trying it and it come out not bad

Does she have old lady feet?

I've heard the service is a lot better. Plus I'm flying united for the longest leg of my journey there and that sounds so shitty. But from china I'm going on a nip airline so.

Stalker to be honest.

ok that's fine then

Why?

I want to fuk that puddin

Pretty good, m8. You?

Went to a yard sale and got a really nice mechanical keyboard for 5 bucks. It has cherry mx blues in it. Also got a conseal carry belly band for 2 and a really nice set of brand new wooden chopsticks for 1. Good day.

so after dinner with my family tonight i come home and take a nap cuz i was feeling tired, i wake up to missed messages from my roommate giving me shit for not going out with them and criticizing me for being less social since i fucking quit smoking. this is the third time i've been given shit for fucking quitting

yakuza probably, i love those games and even played the shitty spinoff

My point was I didn't have a boner.

No dude, my mother is a fucking solid 10, her feet are soft and warm, a footfags dream

Did I missed something? Also, I was playing video games and not giving a shit, particularly One Piece Unlimited World Red.

頑張ってリツさん!

Happy birthday. user.

Shame, the first game is like a treasure to me Because the girl I love gave it to me years ago
Well, I just shouldn't be awake right now.

what's your mom doing putting her feet on your willie? what kind of whore mother do you belong to? why'd you let her continue with her feet on your willie long enough to fight back a boner?
who won the fight?

The fuck is chicken satay?

How goes user

Because my cheap ass flight is making me do a layover there. Its 5 hours so it might be neat to walk around for a bit.

Why

I really don't get the sudden mechanical keyboard meme
Whats a conseal carry belly band?

Going to go pick up a laptop on Monday. Should be fun, I guess. Going to install some shit like Doom on it for between classes.
Fire Emblem, hands down.

Powered exosuits fighting 5x amount of genocidal aylieums and losing the war at a fast pace.

I can't really explain it I guess, but out of games that is my most autistic favorie

I mostly liked ME2 for the flavor and characters, not the gameplay.

Why did you have to fight it off tho?

pic related

oh and happy birthday

bretty good, I painted up some figs, and I made some chicken satay

When you going to drop your roommates from your life?

Pics or gtfo

I don't speak moonrunes tbh

Is it a good laptop? What'd you do today user?

Dont give into the peer pressure, man. Its not gonna be good to start smoking again.

Its a band that goes around your waist that holsters a gun. You can put your shirt over it. I dont have a pistol though so im gonna sell it.

I want to fuck that puddin.

It's Chicken with a Peanut satay sauce
Also
I would of spent more money just to avoid that

Do the exosuits do anything? Does it even have jetpacks and shit?

ty fam

Idk fam she was just lying on the couch and my dong was where her feet would naturally rest. And I didn't move them because I wanted a memory to fap to later tbh. nig won

ty

Because I don't want my mother to kick me out for being a 28 year old pervert loser that wants to lick his mothers feet

never ever tbh

My sister caught me jacking off to her panties. Dont know what to do. Also how do you make your cum feel warmer or hotter? Do you put a lighter under you balls to warm it up before you jack off?

Heh, he is a manlet. I don't particularly like the faggot, he is a hugger pussy, but at least he doesn't seem to be the kind of faggot McGregor is.

How are you going to grorious nihon and you don't know nihongo. Are you crazy man?

i'm hoping they just go braindead and only wake up to pay rent cuz i don't wanna move out when i have my room the way i like it

when my roommates went to japan they got stuck 12 hours in china

I mean why are you attracted to her?

I don't know, I haven't gone to look at them yet. I just know there's a big sale starting on Monday.
Jerked off, had sex, sat on Holla Forums. I played some games in there too probably.

Im in an apartment that has kids running around it, and im under 21 so i cant even buy a pistol if i wanted to.

Milfs are hot, man.

Did any of them get robbed/asthma from pollution/sold to black market gangs for organs

Yeah I should have but at least I can say I've been there I guess.

Come on fam we fam

Its fiiiiine. Just add U to the end of words and they will know what you mean sort of.

Should just not speak to them at all. Lock yourself in your room.

What games?

Your own mother tho?

im at work right now you NEET faggots.

Milfs are milfs.

I don't really remember, most of the day is a blur. I'm confident I played Doom 2 for a bit.

Because she's fucking HOT and she really fucking babied me when I was younger.

The only man that will ever fap to my mother is me and my father, and my father is dead.

well if you get organ harvested don't go crying to me

Kek. Ask her how she feels about it. Depending on her answer, tell her it was a mistake and you justy were horny or fuck her. Also, cum temperature have to do with your own body temperature, fresh produced cum won't be as hot, so if you have like 4 shots already, it should be cold t. the faggot who fucked his own sister

Just learn the language, fam. It's shit, but at least you will be able to play unpozzed games and flirt with Japanese qts hungry for gaijin dick.

i think they just stayed in the airport and had a hissyfit with one another being the children they are

technically they're my buddies and i shouldn't be a sourpuss but they've really been getting on my fucking nerves lately

none of them even smoke ciggies so its really gay for them to give me shit about QUITTING

If she's so hot, share.

Feels good to be a free NEET again.
How goes user

I need to find some good doom mods and try it eventually.

Doubt that will happen at or in front the airport. Its fiiiine

I don't think I can learn nip in 10 days.

My sides are gone tbh

Dude, dont do that. The only thing that does it singe your ball hair and kill whatever sperm you're making. Your semenal fluids come from inside the body, i believe.

how can you stay 12 hours in an airport

i get paid to shitpost on 8ch
because i only work for like 1/3 of my entire shift, then do this shit for the rest of it

I mean in the long run, not right now, going to japan should be an excellent way to learn, though.

You can't learn hiragana in a weekend.

Thats jusr hypocritical then. are they lefties?

Hmmm you sure? Im gonna try it out. Also I think my sister is a Dominant type. Like I heard she really likes to play the Mistress type and whip her bf's during rp and whatever.

Heavens Divide>Snake Eater
FIGHT ME, YOU KNOW IT'S RIGHT

That doesn't sound reassuring.

You the hotel guy?

I might try eventually. I'd have a lot more incentive if there was a chance I could live there.

das rite

learning nip is easy
Just say shit like "Sugoi yare yare kawaii ore wa shineau kojichinigga"

What is Heavens Divide

or maybe I'm just so drunk I forgot

I just play a sourceport so I can have mouse aiming.

Thats just fucked up. Your balls are going to be more fucked up though if you keep.up that lighter shit. Have fun being sterile.

やれやれだぜ

see

Thanks for the tip fam. I'll try that

No long ladder climbing scene for that one though

Id prefer if my sister made me sterile. I kinda like that kinky stuff. I'll probably ask her.

Dude…

It doesn't have that anyway? How the fuck do you aim in the old version?

Strafing.

Holy shit, be careful My sister was also the dominant type, and so am I, and that sucked, she wanted to footjob me, but fuck that shit.
You're dangerously close to deep shit.

There are plenty of gaijin living there, some of them even post in the Japanese Learnin Thread. Give it a visit and get the tools so you can start learning. I'd love to live there too, just to get to know the thing. It looks kinda nice, though,

I did fucked my sister and it was more or less worth it. I did what anons with imouto complex would only dream to.

nigger what the fuck is this?

Iji, so badly. I wish I could find the last 3 secrets & features/max ribbons, though.

What about things in the sky?

Theres no job I could possibly be qualified for

No z axis in the original game.

It auto aims. As long as what ever you want to shoot at is in the middle 3rd of the screen vertically, you can hit it.

Most gaijin just teach english or their native language. Let me introduce you to namasensei.

Why didnt you take the footjob! It looks fun in exhentai. At least in some positions.

If you had a 13 year old sister you would understand.

just me knowing that if i stop hanging out with them i won't have any IRL friends

Its motherfucking namasensei bitch.

Iji?
How goes user

Sounds lame tbh

I've watched a lot of his vids actually. What little nip I know is either from his vids or from anime.
And you need a degree for that shit. I ain't got no degree

This was also 93'-94' so, you get what the era brought

No, I really don't think I'd understand. The only think I've ever wanted from women was silence and half decent head, I never wanted to be fucking sterilized.

You're loss.

Better than shitty friends. Though we've had this conversation before.

Thats why I prefer console games from that time period.

You're missing out on alot of really good pc games from that period.

Like what?

That's why you place a sourceport.

Place it where?

I took the footjob eventually. But it's boring, and cold.

こめなさいナま先生

You do? I thought being Gaijin qualified you to do so. Oh, well, let's see what can I do anyway.

Mostly PC visual novels and RPGs, like Alice Soft stuff.

I want to fuck that puddin.

Commander keen
Wizardry 1-7
Doom
Quake
Little big adventures 1 and 2
Biomenace
Pretty much every apogee game

Directly on the forehead.

i cant actually read that

Most autism for would go between minecraft and pokemon. I don't really have autism for games anymore. I sure memorized alot of pre gen IV pokemon shit though. But minecraft got me into computer related stuff.

Never been big on either of those genres though

You gonna have to post pics or something monica cause you just throwing words at me

You making fun of my waifu brah?

yeah i suck for coming here to complain about them but i'm stuck on lease and my apartment choices are slim

Did she wear socks?

Ancient vidya, very neato. I got all ribbons in all 10 sectors, don't know why i'm off by 3.

No, it just happens to share the same application method as HeadOn.

Pic related is what you are missing. They look stunning, honestly.

Pic related.

No. Maybe that was it.

This. Biomenace is 100% the best game on dos.

What kind of computer related stuff?
How goes user

Nah thats what the threads for really.

Glitch or something?

Uh huh

I can't read nip!

Yeah, i tried my hardest but the m sounds in japanese just wont stay in my brain. I can memorize all of them except for those. **i feel like its kind of hard to learn the vocabulary too.

Yeah maybe have her try like those knee high sock stockings or maybe those short but really fluffy socks ya know? or have her use sock warmers.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Doubt that, will recheck.

Hook up a controller and it feels like an nes game.

Are there even reliable guides for a game that old?

No it doesn't. Not even close.

The kind where you come to the realisation that everything is fucked.

Apogee does some good shit though. It legit plays really well.

Well, fucking learn, nigger, if you do you will
It's completely worth it.

Everything is hard if you don't practice, user. Don't give up, you can learn Japanese.

I don't know fam, feet is not my thing. My thing is anal, and she doesn't want to.

Just rape her.

I'll learn when im not going to college. **oh god someone please save me*&

What is with the faggotry in this thread? Stop trying to fuck your sisters.

I already knew that though

Who what

I'm already dating a qt japanese girl fam

don't do this, they like tourists not immigrants

Apogee software. They made quite a few games on dos. Some of the best. At least give bio menace a try.

No thank you! I refuse to play dos games

too many to count tbh

Nah, that's not worth it. I already know the girl of my life, and it certainly isn't my sister.

Did you got to the point of using Anki or you just were learning the Kana? That's something you can just dedicate 5 mins of your day. Also, this is the second time you fuck up the spoilers, user, not a great start, but hang in there.

But I succeeded.

Then why the fuck she hasn't taught you yet!?

This have changed in the last few years, though. The government is still uptight, but better that way. Too many gaijin would ruin the whole thing, but I still want to experience it, Japan seriously sounds magical.

One thing i didnt know, apogee became 3d realms. So thats what happened to them. dos has good shit, stop being so stubborn

Its almost 2 in the morning and ive been up since 6 am.

Its tough when theres such a long distance between us

What am I looking at here?
How goes user

Don't be a bitch, Ritsu, DOS games are great even though it's a pain to set them up. I played Alone in the Dark and loved it.

Never! NEVER EVER EVER EVER

That makes it even more unappealing. I refused to play it under the assumption you just pushed dosbox and hit play.

Dosbox is easy to use now. All you have to do is drag the exe into the dosbox window and the game runs.

the new bamco™ ip idolmon™

See

Dosbox is so easy to use now.

do open 24 hour diners exist or is it just in old americana art, fucking hungry

SIX FOURTY SEVEN PM YOU NIGGER

Can't relate. Don't fucking do that.

How in the fuck did that happened and how can I do it? How did you met a japanese girl from Japan without even speaking moon runes?

So how would you set the PC-98 games like Touhou? That not as complicated but still a pain. It's satisfying and worth it, though.

Well, wouldn't you know, now I want to play again.

Don't you have kangaroos to ride?

How is it?

I won't fall for your lies user you wicked wicked devil AAAAAAAAAAAaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

Yeah waffle house and shit like thats open 24 hours. Go there for burgs sometimes at 2am.

How goes user

wafflehouse doesn't exist in my region unfortunately,. i'm so disgruntled and wide awake that i might get mcdonalds breakfast in a bit though

Faggot, i'll make a fucking webm of how to do this shit if i need to.

I took a 2 hour nap, but i only got a total of 6 hours sleep in the last 24 hours.

Shes an anime user

Huddle house? International pancake place whatever its called?

But I don't wanna

You posted that at SIX FOURTY NINE not SIX FOURTY SEVEN
You Melbourne Nigger

I thought you played vidya.

pretty sure it's just an American thing
But they'd have to exist on interstates and shit

Fuuuck. I hope the other guy doesn't pay for it. Collecting for this system is getting expensive. Anyone here still bother using eBay? Seems like too much effort at this point.

You don't amount hours that way, you're supposed to sleep them all at once. Although Ritsu says he just naps, but that's insane.

Drive around to see what you find.

O-oh. Still, do it for her, she wouldn't understand your filthy gaijin language.

IHOP isn't 24 hours,. never heard of huddle house

If you're trying to summon me with a particular question, it should be noted that usually I am usually not here for Saturday threads.

Only the best

How does neo geo hardware hold up these days?

Thats actually a plot point in the show a few times that she sucks at english so

Must be a southern thing.

Yeah, you're right. Im gonna go to bed. Night.

But you havent played bio menace.

Waffle House is awful. Every time I've had to eat there growing up (I haven't gone there myself in years) it's tasted good, but within an hour or so violently disagreed with me.

sounds about right for any chain diner, i just got a hankering for pancakes right now though and i'm wide the fuck awake at 5am

How goes user

Don't have to. Learned everything I need to know in one picture.

Is your maccas not 24/7?

Why actually, there is, considering that the game's creator did it himself.

My sound doesn't work anymore since I dropped it, so I was hoping to get a new one. Neo-Poke kun has been fun in 10 minute play sessions. Think Tamagatchi/digimon meets warioware.

When it comes to things I have to buy preowned, unless it's a game I haven't seen around here in a long time (if ever), I just search locally. At least then I have a chance of better than average prices, whereas in most cases online sellers just stick to the same prices as each other, meaning everyone wants scalper tier prices on anything hard to find (or in Nintendo's case, just "worthwhile"; Mario Sunshine should not be ~$40 preowned).

Alright. Got home early to both eat dinner and clean the house (much easier to do when you're the only one awake). Essentially encountered a banepost in Tsugunai earlier, which gave me a good laugh.

Figured as much. RIP user

That sounds fun as fuck.

i don't think their breakfast menu starts till like 6am, but maybe if i'm lucky i'll be tired by then

You're never going to see Pocket Color games sold locally. They only had 1% of the game-boy's market share, & they were pulled from toys R us after 6-8 months if I recall.

What was the banepost?

I've never had that problem. I always have the opposite one where I'm 30 mins late for a burger.

I don't know, there's one shop around here that gets pretty good stuff in for a variety of systems, even ones that didn't do well locally or never came here to begin with. Saw some Wonderswan stuff a while back, for example. But yeah, I suppose for some systems it's much faster/easier to look online, even if you're going to risk scalpers. That said, it's probably much easier on the wallet to emulate, or use flash carts/loader apps where applicable.

Say what you want about McDonalds, but at the ones around here, their hotcakes are fucking good. Too bad they don't agree with me either.

mcd's is unhealthy as it comes but i won't pretend i don't find it tasty

I do my best not to eat there anymore, mainly because there's other places I can get my chicken fix that taste better and give you more for your buck, but those hotcakes are sorely missed. Used to be a nice breakfast treat, but these days it goes in one end and right out the other.

man i ate way too much junk food these last few days, mostly just to stay in my room and focus on games and drawing more and ignore the roommates. i'll probably get a burger today too just because i wanna be left alone so i don't wanna use the kitchen

haven't drank any booze since last thursday though, i'm not trying to quit booze i just haven't wanted to drink any lately, which of course my god damn roommates get on my case about too, they wonder why they can't lose weight when they drink 3-4 beers every day and only work out once a week

maybe the give me shit because i'm gonna ubermensch the shit out of them if i can stay disciplined

So… any user have a game they love to death? I can name a couple or so.

theres some games i replay once or twice a year even this long after their release

Yeah. One of which would perhaps have been swarmed with feminists if it had been first released in [CURRENT YEAR].

What oh what the fuck did I do to deserve this?