Video Game Dream Crossover

Since McGregor-Mayweather is happening tonight, let's discuss video game crossovers. What crossover would you want to see? I think Doomguy can make a great fit in a Mega Man crossover.

/thread

Not a crossover as such but I'd love to have the Monk suite of skills (minus smiting which was shit) from Guild Wars in a lot of other RPGs. Especially games like the TES series. GW's monk was the only time a video game actually made heal/prot powerful and fun to play.

So why aren't crossovers more common in the west as they are in the east?

Copyright law

Jews

This but without the furshit. Make it about raping the trainers.

I think it's a mixture of Japan having fewer, bigger companies, and of westerners valuing good worldbuilding and immersive experiences more.

A lot of Japanese stuff is silly and cartoonish to begin with so having a character from another franchise show up isn't a big stretch.

In the west, there's a big expectation of consistency and verisimilitude, even in online PvP games to an extent (this is why TF2's later more garish additions were so poorly received - yes it was lighthearted and stylized but westerners expected consistency of art style) and having a character or faction from another franchise show up would break immersion pretty hard unless the two franchises had already been written for a long time to be part of a shared lore.

Fist of the North Star + Yakuza OH WAIT

I guess the same reason doujins are prevalent there, IP holders aren't as protective of their characters.

Then what's the point?

The point is that not everyone is a fucking furfag like you, and pokeymon girls are hot.

I feel like EDF and Ace Combat could slot perfectly together.

MY DICK

StarTropics and Takamaru's Mysterious Castle could work well together.

I know one of you faggots has the screencap.

For added flavor, your experience and available spouses not only change between gender but also if you're human or reploid.

Nothing wrong with a little human/robot racemixing.

I never implied it, just that it changes your choices.
Would be interesting to say the least, even if no one would take them since they're robots and you can't get them pregnant because they lack sex organs. Just like how nobody married Alisa in tale of two towns.

Are those boys?

No.

dropped

Batman and Knight Rider doing vigilante shit together.

I thought reploids could mix with humans but humans are all dead anyways?

Too bad 2d =/= 3d. Life is suffering.

More of a liceneced product but I'd like to see what Platinum Games would do if GW said make a game, how ever you want
Other than that an Initial D Warhammer 40k Crossover featuring Orkz

Diddy Kong racing crossed with Warhammer/Warhammer 40k

i just want another capcom vs snk

Don't forget Dragon Ball Z X Guilty Gear

You practically said the same shit as me tbh
Doesn't change your idea is better than mine

My idea was merely an iteration of your idea
The only change is that if you're going to have Warhammer crossed with racing game, it needs to be one that doesn't take itself seriously

Fair enough
Though the fact is where ever orks are it automatically makes the thing take itself less seriously

Then no, it will not trigger Holla Forums.

Bain?Marie is the type of container which was what melted that anime lady

Serious Sam and Devil May Cry

>Mental revives Mundus and they team up

How would that work
The only thing they have in common in terms of gameplay is they are fast and use guns

Oh shit, I thought about it as well, well for me it wasn't Quake but Urban Terror instead. I wanted to make some kind of amateur demo about it but never got around to do it.

This is retarded.

This was never a thing, they've never been shown as having children even with Andrew in Zero being married to a human all her life.

No one in their right mind would create a humanoid robot without adding a pussy.

This is megaman, no one was in their right minds when it came to reploids.