Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/dYscs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Awful.

Worse.

same as they are now

It'll be the second golden age when Trump wins the race war

There will be no games after the crash.

There will be no new games in the post nuclear wasteland. Better stock up on your vidya collections and prepare a bunker if you want to play vidya in 2020.

Either the same as they are now or significantly worse with every game having political propaganda ten times as bad and more widespread than it already is.

Every game will be exactly , except with all the PCs being straight white Christian males, and "win" being replaced by "kill all the niggers and faggots and jews and whoever else is preventing you from succeeding in life (it's not your fault you're a broke idiot loser, bro)".

I mean, depend on how you see it, you could be a shabbos goy, but Jews naturally have a headstart in life because of nepotism! It is true that it's not excuse to he a useless cunt though.

The exact same as they are now.

I hope they will be dead by then. This manchild "hobby" needs to end already. It's like a joke that's been running too long.

Just posting to say this is bait

Maybe he'll have his wall up by then

It will either be worse or about the same.

Every single character will be trans.

All I know is I'm going to be playing DMC5 by then or there is going to be some dead Capcom executives.

you're right…. All the future we were promised never came.

I bet We Shall would still remain in development.

Stop being a fucking retard.

Reported for kike shill.

We are currently in the year 1717.
it'll be another 303 years before Real Y2020.

I am not able to believe that the game Itsuno is announcing this year isn't DMC5.
If it some how isn't then fine he still makes great games regardless, but come on it has to be DMC5.

If you're going to shitpost, at least sage.

Oh boy, i wonder how videogames will be in 30 years

I hope you're not thinking nepotism is inherently bad, if you do, consider asking your parents to euthanize you because the were evil jews-lite who provided for you.

Look at how little games have changed in the last 10 years. Knowing that i dont think we'll see any change in the next 3. It will be more of the same franchises following the same genres filled same mechanics and tropes.

That is not nepotism you retard

Your parents gave preferential treatment to you over some unrelated kids, clear cut case of nepotism. It's normal to build something and then have your family use it more than outsiders.
(^:

Parental care is not nepotism. You did not apply to be your parents' child. You were not selected from others.

Considering how there are small indie teams working on open-world games and posting to their social media accounts, showing significant progress every week and looking far more interesting than AAA open-world games(and probably costing far less money to create). I see the industry going in one of two directions:
1) Western AAA becomes innovators again in their desperation to compete with the Japanese and indie titles that are receiving more and more praise and financial success than they are. Or
2) Japanese and indie game development eclipses western AAA. Causing western AAA to fall apart and leaving only a few major developers standing.

Extinct, i hope.

If other companies follow Sega's path? Pretty fucking neato.

O boy cant wait for more dlc shitfests ala total warhammer!

Warhammer is for faggots who cannot into science or firearms, because anyone who knows shit about either is driven up the fucking wall by the so-called technical aspects of it. I'm talking about Sonic Mania and Yakuza.

That was all CA's doing. Sega is the most pro-consumer publisher today.

Sometimes I want to go back tbh

Which ones?

Oceanhorn 2 (mobile game but the first game had good ports)
Freeman: Star Edge
Kenshi
My time at Portia(less impressive than the other games on this list)
Yonder Chronicles

That guy's still working on it?
The others really don't seem that interesting to me, but I've grown entirely tired of the open-world meme, so that probably contributes to the feeling.

Except for 1984, pray that we wake from this nightmare.

Eh, down the toilet. You know, the turd flu.

I thought the second one was modded fallout 4 for a second.

No, the other one where people are given everything and do nothing with it because they choose laziness and ignorance.

Mate, you have the entire human knowledge right in front of you and you could've checked the name of the book in seconds but you didn't due to your laziness.

like pottery

So we're in the 1984 universe and the Brave New World

Well crud

It will be run by Feminists and SJWs.

And if you dont buy their games, they will take your kids and brainwash them into degenerates while you rot in jail.

Hopefully Japan doesn't turn Sjw.

Why do you report yourself as a kike shill user?

Self-referential pottery at that

Nigger, this ain't Holla Forums
also

New consoles will come out again and no one with a brain will actually care
Sega saves gaming for years to come again
Valve continues to betray people yet never gets repercussions for it

My hope is that somehow USA manages to survive and remove all the SJW-left-jew movements

If that happens the market on the west should be clear and that we go back to games made to sell by being fun or cool at least

If not. well the market will crash and will be void. Until some dude with money tries to activate that market again

This years have been kinda stressful with all the political push into everything

As of now compared a few years ago graphics haven't improved, gameplay has gotten worse, no one gives a shit about audio design, writing has taken a fucking nosedive and companies keep taking anti-consumer stances. Quality is on the shitter and I doubt it'll get any better any time soon.
On the other hand we have started seeing quite a lot of flops: SFV, every CRAPCUNTS that isn't Overwatch, ME:A, even though Battlefield 1 got the big FPS title from CoD it still did "slightly under what [EA] wanted" Source: archive.is/dYscs which might indicate some discontent from the very big silent gaming minority. Despite budgets getting bigger and bigger sales aren't increasing accordingly.
And then we have the wildcard: Streamers. I have no idea where that shit can go or how will it affect the industry.

Assuming there's no big breakthroughs (Like VR actually getting good games, or someone coming up with a new console that somehow starts getting a lot of previously uninterested people into the market like Nintendo did with the Wii) I predict mainstream gaming is on the slow decline. We might not get a huge bang and us screaming "I TOLD ALL YOU FAGGOTS BUT NO ONE WOULD LISTEN" at the top of our lungs as the entire industry crashes and burns, but I believe we're going to see gaming getting pushed out of the mainstream in some years from now on. Also Xbox will be dead on the fucking water, fortunately.

Shit.

Hell you don't even need a dude with money. There are so many free engines or engines that are "free to try"(that in the event of a market crash would likely become abandonware, thus free) that in the event of a major market crash you'd probably just see indie devs seize the opportunity to become the new top dogs.

/thread

why does Holla Forums hold such contradictory beliefs?

Wasted dubs for shitty Holla Forums bait.

The real question is how will they be in 3000

I hope there's less multiplayer.

DELETE THIS!

Don't you worry dude. Trump is totally on the side of Holla Forums.

Better as the market stabilizes and AA and more creative and risky games are made.
Consoles get an even smaller market share than what they have now with Nintendo making the best consoles of the gen despite their kikery and being the underdog compared to the other two shitty brands.
Mobileshit keeps being the cancerous go to for money if the bubble doesn't burst by then
PC remains the best option despite some hiccups and being shittier than it was before regarding PC focused releases in the 90s, releases for it actually improve from now though just like they have been since 2012.

Mid Gen console upgrade kikery becomes the norm for Home consoles.

SJW shit keeps infesting the hobby with even more resistance to it as they become even more blatant and the culture war rages on.

Games won't exist because challenging people is racist, ableist, sexist, antisemitic, etc. Instead we will be like those lab rats in that experiment that chose to stimulate the pleasure center of their brains instead of eat food. So, you will pay $10 every time you want your mandatory Isreali corporate government issued console to shoot a pleasure dart filled with happy juice into your cerebral cortex that will offer 30 seconds joy. Much like the aforementioned lab rat experiment, said happy juice will be so addicting you will cease buying food and seek only to obtain more happy juice by spending every last cent of your money made at your assigned-at-birth job.

Reported.

No, you’ll have to do better than that, kike.