Salt and sanctuary

Refunded S&S after only 10 minutes of playtime. great graphics, but the play control was stiff and something about the game caused my eyes to hurt unlike any other.

Anyone else feel the same?

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/688690/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

souls like experience
souls like experience
souls like experience
souls like experience
souls like experience
souls like experience
souls like experience
souls like experience
souls like experience
souls like experience
souls like experience
souls like experience
souls like experience
souls like experience
souls like experience
souls like experience
souls like experience
souls like experience
souls like experience
souls like experience
souls like experience
souls like experience
souls like experience
souls like experience

Probably some new mind control shit they're sneaking in. Watch yourself the next few days and make sure you don't start thinking about sucking dicks or how nice it would be to replace your native population with refugees.

What? The graphics and designs are absolute shit, the actual gameplay is fine though. I dont know what you mean by stiff.

Yes, we all love that shill vaati here. My favourite eceleb XD

Too late, this is OP we are talking about

The human character designs are inexcusably low effort and samey, but the environments and enemy designs are solid, and the eye-raping amount of post-processing used actually does a good job of tying it all together or at least obfuscating it enough to give a reasonable facsimile of being nicely tied together.

Bro

Isn't the dev an SJW or am I mistaking him for someone else?

No, I didn't feel the same.

Everything about this game was trash. Especially the graphics.

James certainly has that look about him (and he lives in Seattle), but he's never once tweeted about trump or gamergate, so either he hides it well, or he's not one of them.

The awful character aesthetics actually stopped me from buying the game at all. They fucked up real good on that part.

Looks like ninja turtle.

So how desperate is Vaati now that Dark Souls is over and he's out of content to use to get his youtube money?

He's still making souls videos, and he's getting $5800 a month from patreon.

This is not ok

W H Y

and the cycle continues

Why indeed…

I don't care much about the guy but managing to keep making content for that long and keeping at it without dropping it, even if you are getting a lot of money, is not as easy as it sounds.

Just because you personally dislike the creator doesn't mean that he doesn't deserve what he makes.

fuck off satan

Try it, I bet you wouldn't even make it after the first month.

Just making a video make sense and having good enough editing to hold people's attention for that long is incredibly hard.

HOW
The well has run dry!

I'm not surprised and yet still disappointed.

There are people working 2 jobs for less. Reciting content and simple video editing isn't hard, especially when you make that kind of money and have an IQ above 90. I don't doubt it's a bit difficult to find a groove but it's by no means worth the money he gets. He's found a fanbase to suckle money from and he does it well. But don't bullshit me and say he deserves the money he earns.

Gee I wonder why the people that work two jobs then don't just go make youtube videos if it's so fucking easy.

I honestly cannot understand these mental gymnastics, you've got no frame of reference.

Probably because they want experience that will last past 3 years so they don't have to work at Wendy's when the well runs dry.

If anything though, being a successful content producers is mostly luck. Ask any eceleb worth a shit and they'll tell you the same thing.

Holla Forums is salty about vaati making buck out of thin air though.

store.steampowered.com/app/688690/

Make the hair green, and that looks like a lemming.

Ah, Pepe's Albanian cousin, Prpe.

Ah, Lemmings, so much time wasted

It's funny because I think it looks like dogshit and plays pretty well.
If only they didn't use the art of somebody with 0 talent.

Reminder that the only reason this game had any sales is because the devs shilled full forced on Reddit around the time DS3 was coming out.

His black sheep of a cousin he doesn't talk about because he's a larping bastard and would ruin his current image he's got now.

Just play Zelda II.

Finding Teddy 2 is a surprisingly solid Zelda 2 clone

It definitely came out at the right time to best milk thirsty DaSfags, but the gameplay is solid and it's one of the better metroidvanias.

I doubly agree. And it's one of those rare games where you play as a loli.

I'm convinced channels like this owe all of their popularity to bots.

You have to go back.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA what the fuck

Deaths Gambit looks interesting, no?

yay?

is this a lol thread?

He certainly doesn't fucking deserve $5800 a month.
People who work themselves to the bone don't even make nearly that much.
It's disgusting.

It's another fucking blurry indie 2D platformer.

haha

Who gives a shit?

Why do you niggers go on so much about what people deserve?

If you like hard work for shit pay then do it and shut the fuck up about it.

Stop projecting your morals, they're yours.