Crews
1.Infinity - 692908
2.Kihou - 740471
3.Sky Lords - 733000
4.Raven Nest - 1024216

Pastebin with guides and info:
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

You can play it from your browser by going to game.granbluefantasy.jp/

You can use chrome alternatives, such as Slimjet or Iridium. If you don't like doing that, use an agent spoofer for the browser you do use to spoof chrome.

Other urls found in this thread:

gbf.wiki/Xeno_Sagittarius_Clash#Voice_Lines
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1c16OxPruKli8blX-E-ackNKSv5_2LYUT87LEaI1gQso/htmlview?sle=true#
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zDMn9Y0MlzmWAQpWK2tssK0MLgbjDDF51R5wH2gEjXE/htmlview?sle=true#
granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=14071
danbooru.donmai.us/pools/5664
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdZcCAwXtczoxxdihNMjri6SMVSJ0we03m0Ysxzp7RH6wzNLA/viewform?usp=sf_link
melonbooks.co.jp/detail/detail.php?product_id=208106
crimsonmagic.me/konosuba/
cuddlyoctopus.com/product/cerberus-fenrir/
granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=14111
granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=14187
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You can hear all the engrish at the gbf wiki

gbf.wiki/Xeno_Sagittarius_Clash#Voice_Lines

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1c16OxPruKli8blX-E-ackNKSv5_2LYUT87LEaI1gQso/htmlview?sle=true#

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zDMn9Y0MlzmWAQpWK2tssK0MLgbjDDF51R5wH2gEjXE/htmlview?sle=true#

Tier list autism ascending to the next level, rewrites of the current reddit/discord/eng community tier list are being redone by the gbf discussion discord, started this morning.

YOL CHOISS SULLENDEHR OW DAI
The weapon was a disappointment, but boy did they deliver on the engrish. It's like pottery.

Dicks aside, that's a lot of autism. Putting Magna/Primal grid usefulness on a different scale makes sense to me, but whatever, it's their autismo list.

Went into it without research?

Hello a bit newish to this game still, just completed my first rusted weapon (Harp) and don't know if I should use the materials to upgrade it yet

Based on what I've seen on other people's grids they usually have the sword or dagger, should I reduce my Rusted Harp and use berries to farm for these two weapons?

I haven't seen a grid use two Bahamut weapons Is choosing the sword or dagger just a preference?
Is there some kind of reasoning behind which is better or why people flock to these two specific weapons?

sword is human and draph
dagger is human and erune
those just get the most coverage for average team comp and pretty good coverage for waifus

Bahamut Dagger is good because it boosts purely Attack for Humans, which are the most common race. In the Dagger's final upgrade, it also boosts Erunes, which are the second most common race. Sword boosts both HP and Attack for both Humans and Draphs, which isn't as powerful as the Dagger's boost but covers different characters.

The Bahamut Harp only boosts HP, so there's little point in using it over an Attack-boosting Bahamut weapon. You can save your Rusted Harp though, in case you want to make a Revenant Harp weapon someday.

So yeah, grab a dagger or sword.

You can use two DIFFERENT (this is important, as two daggers won't stack, but the dagger and sword will) Bahamut weapons in a grid if you don't have anything better. No summon auras boost their effect, but their combined 45% ATK and 15% HP Normal bonus to humans at SL10 might be useable in a party with loads of humans and few normal skill weapons.

You didn't spend money on this, right?

I dont even know how.

reported

every day
haven't gotten an SSR from the daily draw in a while

Wat

For the sake of all, they must reopen the gates to marshmallow valley.

WIND WILL BE THE BEST ELEMENT, JUST YOU WAIT

Actually, bahamut weapons in their final form match each other. How it works is that the 15%/15% version is upgraded to 30% atk/15% HP in the final form, and the 30% atk one gains 15% HP. So you're only really seeing a meaningful tradeoff at the Nova/Basic level.

fuck off cuckchan

I sure hope he failed. I like how the Wonderland Dreams expansion that brought Blood to the top is right where the deadline is, though.

gonna host a kirin later on today, probably about two hours from now, so 12pm est, 1am jst I think?

yeah 1am JST

Tick tock tick tock Mr. Mcclain

Hurry the fuck up faggot, I've got to get back to spear grinding.

E099BE56

Kirin, come and get it while it's hot!

Good work everyone, I'll host another after the day changes over, not sure what time yet.

What a slut

Thanks for the host.
I'm still sitting on the materials to do three Huanglong or Qilin raids, haven't decided when to do them.
Mostly because I thought some of you fags would've tried to organize a train.

I want to do a train as well, got material for two hosts

Can anyone confirm that the Groz Island rare monster can be found in Main Quest 85: Episode 1? That's where the Wiki puts it, but I've been running this shit all day with double Belle Sylphids and haven't had a pop yet.

I thought it was Golonzo Island ch.25 Battle of Old

Shit my bad. I thought you were looking for Belle

I wish. Siren Serpent Pydra is the last rare monster I'm missing, and it's been driving me up the fucking wall. At least Belle shows her face often enough to be farmable for her summon.

10 1/2 pots spent and she never showed once.

I'm about thirty down on Siren, and that's with two Belle auras and the Wonder that bumps RM spawn rate from Akasha (which I hadn't beaten by the time I farmed my own Belle). It's really not worth it for the achievement crystals, but eh.

*raises hoof*
I haven't played this game before, but I'm interested if it's still possible to get the [email protected] characters. Is it?

Nope. kys

No; it's not possible to get the Idols until it runs again. Only chance is to either wait or find someone who'll give you an account that has them.

It is, but you must make an offering to tbe potato jew.

1. Get a large jar or glass and add 2 tsps of salt.
2. Fill the jar with 1/3 vinager abd 1/3 lemon juice.
3. Fill the rest of the jar with laundry bleach.
4. Add 5 to 7 pennies (or copper currency of your choice). This step is key for without cold hard cash the potatojew will never even notice you.
5. Take a straw and blow into the glass.
6. After 10 minutes a portal will begin to form! Blowing until you are dizzy increases the CO2 in your breath making the portal large enough for Seirokarte to step through and make you an amazibg deal on idorus.

I was going to chastise you for trying to trick people into doing hazardous shit but then I figured that anybody stupid enough to do that deserves a Darwin Award.

Stop. You have a problem and need help. What you are doing is wrong, no matter what the other furfags tell you.

What, doing the daily draw? I have more money than I know what to do with and I don't mind giving 90 cents a day to a game I enjoy playing.

I know that if you fuck up the portal, Elmelaura comes out of it. but "hazardous" is an exaggerated term.

Furfags aren't people. They are like jews or laplanders.

Just because you have the money to spent on a new furry suit, that doesn't mean it's healthy to do so.

So over the course of the story and free quests, I've managed to come across most of the rare monster weapons for the gw weapon upgrade, but I haven't managed to find these last two. The wiki mentions that they show up on that R character quest Scattered Cargo, but half a dozen runs of that later with Belle support and I haven't even seen a rare monster, let alone the weapons. Is the wiki wrong or do I just need to keep at it?

it does drop from there. Keep grinding it. You need 300 feathers for the weapon, plus 100 for each tiamat bolt you 4*, so you'll never feel extra feathers are a waste of time

granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=14071

Summer legfest starts in 2 hours. Summer characters with rates up. Rooster is back

imperial shotel shows up in event drawboxes and so does the spiked club IIRC

i have forged the female blondes only wind team, who happen to all be wearing white too.

sometime to follow up in the unknown future: Harvin wind team

Summer Legfest is coming in an hour and ten minutes. Are you guys going to spark or draw? Or are you guys going to wait for the new character that comes out on the second part of legfest? The new character probably the fire trial character.SSR Grea maybe.

Show me your crystal and ticket supply. I'm sparking this legfest, Doll Pussy will be mine.

God fucking damn it

user pls

I have 60 spare sparks to roll today while I wait for sheep to come back

Where's that from?

>>>/kemono/7164

Thanks. Not a doujin but a cute foxgirl, nice.

I'm a newfag when it comes to Granblue, so no sparking. Going to draw though, I only have a few SSRs, so probably anything I get is usable. Hoping for some wind characters so the grid I'm building for next GW can actually be used.
Does anyone know if they are going to do a double legfest like last time? i.e is this a bait legfest, or the only one they'll do?

If you're interested in summer characters, you draw now. If you're interested in the new character you can wait. The second part of legfest will not have summer characters.

6% is a myth.

If this legfest puts out S Beato then I'm afraid I'm gonna have to whale for her.

Anyone have a good guide on how to buy shit in this game?

Fug I really don't want to wait, but most of the characters I want aren't summer. I guess Zoi might be worth hoping for, but that's it.

I feel you. I got one SSR out of the 70 anniversary free pulls.

Pretty good train you guys. Thanks for the help.

spent 4 draw tickets and got two silver moons, a gold moon (cerb dupe) and Anthuria
I've got another 50 rolls but I'll probably hold off until the 2nd part of legfest

Today I learned that legfest is not a meme and all is well.

Guess I'm skipping this one. Have to save crystals.

Now I have all the Irestill characters AND an actually good character for the wind GW!

Got me this bunch. Don't know how to feel about this but feels well to get Vira.

I proceeded to draw Vaseraga, Korwa, Magisa and Melissabelle. Truly the happiest of endings.

Results from 60 draws. Only summer character was waldardo. I already have too many fire characters and the game gives me more

Brutal.

I want Vaseraga so bad, even though I know he's not optimal.

First real light character.

Sleep now, spark in the morning.

Godspeed user, may you get more than you expect.

Why is light such a gay element. They had ferry as a template to work around and couldn't keep the cute erune armpits trend going

There's always detached sleeve alchemist at least.

I think the game might be telling me to play earth.

This is it lads. I'm not sure if I should get Diantha or Orchid.

Follow your penis, user.

THANK YOU GOD

characters got fucked up

Die in reverse motherfucker, also explose in reverse.

I've busted out my non-existant typesetting skills to do this comic.

I think I've learned a lot from this, and I'll be doing more in the future

Try

you're absolutely right, i wondered why it looked different the second time I did it around

Oh RNGesus, pls gib me one spear. I can handle the 45 arc, not 80.

Also final panel, Jessica's second speech bubble could be divided into two seperate ones. "Would you like some advice?" can be made wider to slip into the first part of the speech bubble. The second part, "Your big sister can always help you out." Can be made of a smaller font in order to emphasis the pitying disappointment in her Ototo.

t. Cleaner, redrawer, typesetter, and very lazy former editor of several dozen less than wholesome books about girls I swear on my grave are eighteen constable.

Good first effort. I could nitpick more but it is better you get encouragement right now. Start paying attention to fonts while you are reading from now on. ESL can be fixed by finding an native english speaking editor. Focus on how the characters petsonalities and emotions wpuld sound in your head and try to find a way to translate that. Always do everything in layers and archive everything incase you need to release a revised version.

It looks like he more or less used the translation from danbooru, so I'm not sure if that piece of info in the spoilers is too helpful for him.

However, as the one that put the translation on danbooru in the first place, I'll take that advice to heart. Though it's sorta tough to get the voice of a character like Ayer that I don't have.

thanks for the advice, I'll have to keep it in mind for the future

Thanks for your hard work

Watch Fight Club and then imagine Narrator as an edgy chuuni. That's how I imagine him anyways.

Thank you RNGesus.
Also, it's a drop from Nightmare 70.

Try and stop me

Ask yourself if that's stuck in summer hell; if not, then do you really wanna waste it on something that could roll from random pulls or a character stuck in legfest?

Doll pussy is powerful, but can it match five swimsuit idols?

I sparked and got a gold bar to drop all on the same day

FUCK YOU KMR GIVE MY SUMMER BEATO

80 tickets in, it's all down hill from here boys.

This is not the summer Medusa I asked for.

I love big dumb Beato and her big dumb tits.

17 SSR, one under average. 8 summons 9 characters, 3 of which were moons.

And it's over. Next spark target is doll joints, unless a new seasonal tickles my dingle.

We know. That's why you roll little and spark as soon as you have one decent enough team.

Great work best Harvin.

Ain't limited and there's always next year.

In a more serious note, where are the Jew Ten Shoes summer costumes?

Same vault the racing outfits are stored.

For a human, Tweyen sure has one impressive body.

I'm well aware of Magisa, dude. Maybe i just dig Tweyen's swimsuit or my eyes are playing tricks on me.

Borrow her shades.

And then there's this.

Must keep autism down to save for sparking.

After that amount of luck being blown; I don't see how it'd be hard to keep from drawing.

Because I need to spark for S. Zoi next summer.

Well after getting Chicken from a single draw; there's no way you're gonna get anything but a single characterless SRs from pulls in this legfest.

51214664 ult baha

Luck is not on my side

oh man, and here i thought i lucked out with no SSRs

You will learn to love them carbuncles.

muffled believe yourself in the distance

Postan the haul

Don't have to spark for her anymore.

Welcome to "I didnt have to spark best girl" club…Finally a new member, it's so cold and quiet here, the only things keeping me company are Zoi drawings

here is a noob question how do i open my phone acount on the browser version?

explode

Here's one for your collection :^)

android: use chrome or the granblue app through qooapp

apple: use the app

It's supposed to be the same account.

it should ask you to log in with one of the avalaible services(gree, mobage etc), does that not show up for you?

ok heres the thing i have no idea how i registered on the phone app how i discover my login info if theres noone?

Probably using a guest account.

Okay if you don't have a mobage account you can transfer your game to a computer. First you need to write down your ID. Go to your profile and in the upper right corner you will see something that says Group *(a letter) ID followed by a string of numbers. This is your ID. Write it down and DO NOT LOSE IT. Next ypu need to free your account from being device locked. If you are using the app delete it. If you are using your phone browser it is trickier. You need to reformat your phone unfortunately. Export your bookmarks, copy your files to your computer, and write down anything else I guess. You know what you need to save. After you reformat/delete ypur account is no longer debice bound and you can open GBF in your computer brower and use your ID to recover your account.

I'm ready to start saving for a spark, for real this time.

Did you finish the tutorial? You need to reach a certain part of it to get an account if I recall correctly

yes i did im a bit far by now
ok but whats a GBF?

never mind im retarded

I think I'm going to seriously start saving up for water doggo. I'm sure there will be some Halloween/Christmas characters I'll want but water doggo will be more important.

If you start out now unless you pad out your draws with cash you probably won't be able to spark on january. After that water dog will probably only return in may or so.
No need to rush, is what I'm trying to say.

ok last question wheres the option to recover acount using the ID on the browser?

Granblue Fantasy

It's in the serial codes collection part of the homepage. DO NOT ENTER IT UNTIL YOU HAVE UNLINKED YOUR DEVICE FROM YOUR GUEST ACCOUNT. If you try it before hand Cygames will look your account for suspected account hacking and it will be a fucking mess trying to convince the hipster faggots that work in the English language department that you are who you are.

These fucking cocksuckers hate the people that play GBF. They know that thus is basically an anime tiddiewaufu collection game and ut offends their SJW setiments. They are behind Izmir's tiddy window being censored. You do not want to deal with them unless you absolutely have. They might delete your account and ban you for "harassment" bt asking for help.

Oh, I spend money on this game from time to time so it's not like I'm not expecting to spend at least a little money to finish my spark whenever the time comes.

I didn't get her in the January and February legfest and I don't know if she's even coming back

I started sparking in march and was ready to spark last month. I'm sure he'll make it by then. Christmas magnafest and the christmas livestream crystals will help him over the line

305 draws, 2 SSR, I give up, time for a spark

Wonder if i'll have enough to spark Arulumaya and get lucky in rolling for Christmas Rosetta in one fell swoop.

Next thing i know in next summer, Summer Rosetta is released.

I feel your pain, brother.

If it makes you feel better out of forty seven draws I only got eight.

And none of them cocorico.

Show your moons.

Which character in my front line should I switch for Zoi?

Are you stupid?

danbooru.donmai.us/pools/5664

RED BLOODED

Tell me about Grane. Why does he wear the mask?

Lots of loyalty for a gacha skyfarer.

Maybe he's wondering who would Ougi a man before throwing him off an airship.

Athena is being very kind to me these past two weeks. She keeps giving me Colo shit. As well as two spears for my grid.

Why do SR non-character weapons exist?
I spent 9000 crystals and not a single character this legfest but at least 2 SSR summons, not the good ones
I'm depressed now, can't wait to feel this soul crushing helplessness next month when it happens again

You should've been around for the days when there were characterless SSR weapons in the gacha.

they are good for weapon stones which can help you build your 4* grid. Just grind out a gw character. Nio was the best character I got this legfest best NEET

But so do character weapons…
REMOVE NON SR CHARACTER WEAPONS FROM LEGFEST

but without non character SR weapons, the draw rate of characters wouldn't change, so you'd only get Rs when you don't get a character

Surely you jest. That's brutal.

Would you really be against it if they were Gisla chan tier?

SR non character weapons are the same as R's in my eyes, if you want weapon stones so badly level up your elemental skill and reduce SR weapon fodder from events and magna raids

GIVE ME SR CHARACTER WEAPONS OR GIVE ME R'S

normal SR weapons are only worth 2 weapons stones while gacha SRs are worth 16. I'll assume you meant event SSRs, which are worth 21 stones, but worth more as upgrade fodder.

Don't you get more stones/materials from fodder as your elemental skill increases?

no

only SSR, not SR

I went and looked it up. The bonus only applies to reducing gacha SSR weapons. It's not for any other weapon in the game

Everything I thought I knew was a lie
The truth hurts

1EADC1B4
Early GO.

Thanks for the free stuff.

So close, I can taste it

You fags available on this sunday (09/04) for a Huanglong and Qilin train? Don't worry if you only have one seal, just join the train you want.

Sure

Yes please

What time?

QILIN AND HUANGLONG TRAIN

I made a google form for this so I can organize things better (I'm not collecting your guys e-mail address, you're just gonna have to believe me in this one), sugestions to improve the form are welcome. If you don't agree with the form thing, sugestions are also welcome. Here it is:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdZcCAwXtczoxxdihNMjri6SMVSJ0we03m0Ysxzp7RH6wzNLA/viewform?usp=sf_link

If we don't have enough people, worst case scenario we can call reddit or cuckchan to help.

draw I say it, /ourjew/

You asked for it
melonbooks.co.jp/detail/detail.php?product_id=208106

crimsonmagic.me/konosuba/
Ctrl+f "pdfs"

The Athena flips have dried out for me. Fuck.

What's the ideal amount of Athena weapons for an Agni grid, anyway?

Two Athena spears with a Athena Sword as a temp weapon till you get a Fire Strife Ultima Weapon (though I don't know which on).

Nah bro, you should be aiming for a Super Fire Turbo Double-Plus Extreme Morning Star Liquid Plasma

Done with ayy sagi, he couldn't handle my top fire qts and QUALITY grid.

cuddlyoctopus.com/product/cerberus-fenrir/
Should I get the lewd or non-lewd version?

That art looks pretty shitty fam, if you are going to buy a daki at least get a custom one with good art.

fuck yeah. lucked out and now I dont have to farm the last 35 horseshoes

Friendly reminder that you need 5 extra xeno omega animas in order to flb it.

my luck is traditionally subpar, so average is a step up for me

granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=14111

SSR Grea, another SR Elmott, and the sheep is back on the second part of legfest

Thank god I didn't dip into my 300 sparks (expecting to earn them back before next legfest). I can spark tomorrow!

So the trial character really WAS an SSR Grea. I'm perfectly fine with this.

Stay strong and believe. I'm on the same path as you are, 20K crystals in. She'll be back.

Sage for repost.

I imagine she has a good chance of coming back at new years with mahira. Having a zodiac (present that year) missing at new years just isn't right. Good luck saving for her.

Congratulations, hug Zoi, love Zoi, Zoi is life

I like that shade of brown. That is all

the best brown

Charlotta is cute

CUTE

Show me where I can get daki art of Fenrir w/the pillow case printed out for less than $55, please

2nd part of legfest and the new event is up

Fire DEF down isn't very common, at least, so it's appreciated. They're pushing the turn-based debuffs thing quite a bit now.

Oh my.

September Schedule
8/31~9/8 - Lonesome Dragoness
9/9~9/21 - Touken Ranbu Collaboration killallthegaysandthefaggots.webm
9/22~9/29 - Unite and Fight (Earth Enemies)
9/30~10/9 - New Scenario Event

Fujoshits need to die.

Is this different from a regular event?

Yes, can you not tell by the date?

N-no?

Maybe I can't readIf you're asking if the new scenario event is like the Lonesome Dragoness with the token draw shit, then no they're pretty similar but with a different story.

Scenario event is the type of event that is running right now, with drawboxes and honors. You farm the materials for host mats for the raid.
Renewel events are the other type of story events typically used for rerun events. These are the ones you have to farm materials to buy items from the event shop.

Yes. All Fujos must be exterminated to ensure a safe future for cute 2d girls everywhere.

Sparking done. It doesn't feel like I got much, but I got some good stuff

Could've done worse, but yeah not too many amazing things for 300 rolls

characters aren't bad, summons are meh
Your SSR draw rate was exactly 6%, which is pretty good. When I sparked, my SSR draw rate was not even 4%

Got my sheep during the spark. I'll probably get the chicken instead. I'm salty that the only SSR summon I got was a Varuna I already mlb with stones, but other than that I'm happy.

Some nice art from the event. Dragon girl is cute

It'd be great to have more, and also hi res versions of them.

And that'll be all the luck I had stored this legfest. I'm not pulling any more until I got my spark ready.

>get nothing of note except cuckboy Romeo

I guess I'll have to let go of stockings dragon this time.

At least you got dubs too.

Nice dubs, both of you.
And here's the ripped shit from the event bossfight.
These characters are probably going to be put in next month, or the one after than, whenever the story continues.

I'm still surprised we aren't getting any sort of Anne right off the bat. From what I can tell from some of the Shingeki no Bahamut card art, she and Grea are pretty much always together. Heck, summoning one of them in Shadowverse made the other pop up even though they're in separate decks.

Ah fuck poker, not getting the casino goodies this month.

Never gonna make it brah.

grea event in a nutshell

SSR Grea's fate episode is her and anne teaming up. There also seems to be more of anne's art that makes her look like more finished. All they need to do is make a proper skill set for her and they can add her.

That shit's hilarious when you've seen the cartoons and been in a fight with a big guy in Granblue.

Well that's funny.

I'm betting we'll soon get the SR Anne we've been seeing in this event, along with an SSR Anne without her vest just like Grea, probably using pics 2 & 3.

I should probably do the story while it is still around. I've been grinding for honor as cheaply and quickly as I can.

Grea's tail needs to be thicker. In her art it is thicker than her thighs, but ingame it's thinner. It barely looks like it would push up her skirt ingame.

I want that tail wrapped around my penis.

Tier list faggotry has ascended to a level even further beyond, the advanced(HL) tier list now includes a new tier, SS-, because the normal SS tier listing was getting crowded, especially with light, where 9 characters were rated at SS, but clearly majority were situational (Ferry, Io)

Korwa also downed from her shared tier with zoi, so now it's just Zoi tier

Grea is core, and core cute.

This sensei is tempting me to the path of sin

It's a shame to see ferry drop so far down, but her kit was starting to feel powercrept. She's still best ghost armpits.
Melissabelle seems a bit too high given that the nips put her in A tier. She doesn't seem comparible to scath.
Christmas Arulumaya should also be higher. She has almost the same kit as altair, but with some rng that would justify one rank drop. Not two.

No divine general deserves that. She needs buffs or that zodiac 5* that was floated on grandblue channel/the livestream

Should I make a wind team based on the SSRs that I have? Or should I stick to the water team and hope for something other than party cancer yoda?

Scathaca alone is more than worth making a wind grid for.

The only thing she really had going for her was her third skill which while good requires a fuck ton of setup, especially with fucking everything having ways to disrupt it nowadays. Her second skill is ok sometimes, but nothing amazing and it conflicts with her third skill rather than complementing it. Her first skill is shit, only good for breaking mirror image and such.

Honestly light is kind of lacking nowadays unless you have a sword grid and lucio or 5* two. Too many of their best characters are redundant or overly situational and its fairly lacking in really good attackers.

Is my fire team core cute?

Damn right she is.

So, how do you farm Crystals guys, I'm already at chapter 65 with 15k and need a good way to farm them to see if I can spark the next year at least.

September stuff
granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=14187

There is no where to farm them. you slowly acumulate them from events, log in rewards, and handouts mostly. Other than that you compete as many story and side quests as you can for the first time clear bonuses. If you are going for a spark remember to save draw tickets too.

kek, they really want you to use those katanas.

They're going to add EMP passives for…

And that's all that I'm bothering to read.

So from what I can tell from machine translation, Dancer is a DATA class?

As it dodges, it gets a multiattack boost, and as it multiattacks, it gets a dodge boost. So yeah, it's like an Anthuria-styled DATA class.

To clarify that, only ap is being lowered on magnas. The ep lowering is for athena, baal, etc.
They're also removing some of the loot from the mvp chest for the tier 2 raids making the droprate of animas higher.

Also main quest difficulty is getting nerfed. Soon new players won't know the pain of the snow island bird

I hope not, Anthuria is shit, way too RNG dependent. A shame since she is sweet.

You can stack the odds now if you bother to level up her EMPs. Yeah, still RNG based, but it works out more in your favour than not.

Is this Heresy, Reddits alone?

Jesus christ, are they that scared to put a letter that isn't an S infront of someone's waifu? This is just as retarded as review sites only using numbers between 6 and 10.

If I had to guess they are trying to get as close to japs as possible when it comes to rating, they do this kind of thing A LOT

Wouldn't you be?

Imported autism? Thanks Japan.

She's SS+ in my heart.

It's the truth, nobody is using korwa off element anymore in HL!

Ironically the addition of SS- was implemented to PREVENT that feeling, the people discussing it were kinda pissed that for some reason everyone seems to interpret it as "if it isn't SS it's fucking trash"

as a lightfag this triggers me

I hope there will be some doujins with her, she's great!

If its any consolation the nips still rank Ferry as 10.0 while Seruel only moved up to 9.0.

in non-hl content ferry is still rated above him, but in hl content I'm guessing the reason is due to a combination of Seruel's veil providing utility and his new emp passive allowing him to auto pretty hard, since at full stacks it's a 30% unique attack mod.

Not saying I agree with it since I don't have seruel and can't check for myself.

Gamewith almost never reevaluates their characters though and nobody understands their criteria because vampy is still rated higher than six

They evaluate jew ten shoes separately from all other characters.

Depends, they change ratings on characters that get noticeably buffed or a 5* all the time. Old characters that were once good but got powercrept rarely move though.

The entire thing is awful. I'm assuming that it's only for standard magna grids and that it's all about MVP racingsometimes, i think. I'm also assuming that none of the GW characters have their 5th star upgrade If my assumptions are wrong then this list is even more horrendous than i thought.

There are just too many questionable choices and placements that i just can't ignore.
What are non-5* Quatre and Nio doing that high?
Did they seriously think Eusless and Sara are worth mentioning more for MVP-racing than Gandalf?
As someone who uses Mellisabelle in all of their teams, What is she even doing on this list, let alone above Birdman, Feena and the absent Yuisis? Her main gimmick is even bad against 2 out of 5 fights you would use her in.
And a lot more.

This is the type of shit only Reddit can produce.

The gamewith tierlist is also pretty shit. Some of my favorite things about it are: 5*Oktowho does more damage than 5* Uno with less utility is in the same tier as Nemone, Melleau and Eustace/ Forte being equivelant to Six in any way/ Marq and Anthuria moving down multiple tiers without any changes because Gamewith has awful judgement.
I can somewhat understand the Forte/Vampy/etc. thing but my main problem with tierlists is that new players look at them and base their sup-ticket/spark decisions off them.

Thank you single ticket draw

Implode in reverse.

I hope he gets a cross-fate with Ferry some day

Aren't they canon related?

yes, in the main story drang confirms she's his great-aunt

Another jutenshu for my collection

Reminder that if you put effort into all that grind for a male jewtenshu you're a faget.

I needed a dark character as I only had 2 ssrs. I'm getting tweyen next.

She's gonna end up all alone with no friends…

Train user here, different ID.
The train will not happen because only 6 people answered the form. No qilin harps for you fags

Better luck next time, user.

I think it's because most of us don't actually have a statue saved up.

it's been so long since rotb run i can't remember when it was

The grind is suffering, but I'm having fun ripping shit from the game and pose the models in prohoshop, like I used to do to make vignettes on ragnarok online 12 years ago.

Did you know Sara is secretly lewd? Her sprite has naked legs.

And then this fuckboy shows up from the rupie draw.

detonate

Why? Isn't this fuckboy just good for sucking up Colo's dimentional dicks?

you got an ssr out of rupee that's amazing luck regardless

>lose the will to play live

what the fuck is going on.

Why?

I'm 155/300 from sparking, please don't do this.

fuck

You faggots bamboozled me into doing this.

I'm 230,you can do it user, I believe in you
I'm literally one "week of legfest rolls" away from from spark and it's killing me, give us 17M event

Yeah, saving up isn't easy. I don't even know when should I spark, there are no halloween/christmas characters that I'd want to go for, and new years is so far away.
I sure hope water doggo will be worth the wait.

you can go in on last legfest of the year, if you manage to get to 300 by then, I have this really, REALLY weird feeling that with Granbluefest happening in december they will do something with legfest that month

How does the tail work?

Dragon cloaca

nice. double fodder

That took a while, but I can finally slime in peace.

I used up too many of my tickets while the summer stuff was available in gacha, and I was planning on sparking Anila, so I tried hauling ass to gather enough crystal and tickets to be able to spark her again, I was 30 draws short, but I was only in chapter 61 of the story, so I completed all of the storyline, my pending fate episodes, pending trophy rewards, got all the hidden tickets from the new islands, got most of the crystal from co-op and side missions, and, well, I'm still like 5 draws short, probably like 3 if I start chugging elixirs and bruteforce the remaining stuff, guess I'll wait until the end of the year and hope she's available again.

Anyone got any tips for playing poker
FUCK
What's the secret?

bot it

Is that even a good idea, can't I get banned and lose all my waifus if I download a poker bot?

I'll agree with the other guy and say bot it, as long as you don't use a bot that goes too fast and sets off their detection it's perfectly safe to bot for an hour at a time on the side while watching something to make sure you don't get fucked by capchas.
Last time they mass banned for botting it was only 3 hours or so for the first offence anyway so it's not like you'll get perma banned out of nowhere even if they did catch you.

Can some anons recommend any "reliable" Poker Bots you currently use?

unless you put the bot on 8 hours runtime like a utter tard

Oh I thought it was a spear. I only need 6 SSR staff until I get all the needed weapon stone to unlock T4 classes. Beside silver centrum.

You know you'll be able to solo slime later this month, right?

New thread

I swear on me mum it was on page 13